Damon's Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A vampire has his way with his human.
1.6k words
4.34
63.1k
28
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This represents my "dirtiest" work to date. I don't usually write stories this graphic and obviously pornographic, but it just slipped out. *grin* Those of you who know me from my publisher... don't tell! This is a secret. :)

Marteeka

***

"I'm gonna fuck you 'til we're both raw, you fucking slut!" Damon was in no mood for games. "Then I'm gonna beat your ass 'til it's red, and fuck you some more!"

For the first time since I'd met him, Damon was really pissed. He was also horney as hell. His cock stood out from his body proud and thick, the large mushroom head purple and swollen, like he was literally about to pop.

He had me in a metal contraption designed to hold my body still and open for his total pleasure, and I wasn't adverse to it at all. In fact, it made me hotter. I wanted him to use me, fuck me, in any way he chose fit, and I had a feeling that was exactly what I was going to get.

"You're gonna have to do more than talk, you fucking vampire. You want this pussy? Take it!"

Damon roared until the pale blue veins stood out in his neck, his fists clenched so tightly blood trickled from his palms. Grabbing a bottle of lube on a table beside me, he squirted a glob onto his fingers, then shoved the tip into my cunt and squeezed. The cool fluid gushed into my already wet pussy and I almost cried out. I really needed to be fucked. I'm not talking about a slow-gentle-love-making fuck, I'm talking a pound-my-pussy-into-oblivion-with-the-biggest-object-you-can-find fuck.

All the things Damon had refused to give me because he believed in being gentle with women.

Bull fucking shit.

I wanted it nasty.

What led us to this particular place in time was my quest for nasty. I'd hooked up with a werewolf buddy of Damon's and video taped the entire session of nasty and mailed it to Damon with a note telling him if he wouldn't give me raunchy, I'd get it some where else.

For an impossibly dominate vampire male, you can imagine that didn't go over too well.

Which got me where I am now: flat on my back, my arms clamped to the floor, stretched out so far my shoulders felt like they were about to pop out of socked, my legs way back with my ankles shackled next to my wrists which left my ass off the floor, my pussy and ass wide open... and nothing I could do to escape.

Right where I wanted to be.

Can you see me grinning yet?

Damon dropped to his knees, a wicked smile on his face. "You're gonna wish you'd never messed with me, Ariel."

"I don't think so. Besides, seeing me like this has you so fucking hot, your about to explode right now."

"If I do, it will be all over that upturned twat and ass. I'm gonna pump you so full of cum, you'll never get it out of you. And that's not counting the cum bath your getting ready to get." He hissed and exposed his sharp fangs, an animal showing dominance. "Then I'm gonna drink my fill. You'll be lucky if I stop before I've drained you."

Fucking hell yeah!!! Now, this was my nasty vampire dude.

"Just like always, you blood sucking bastard. All talk. If you plan on fucking me, get to it. Other wise," I couldn't keep the eager grin from my face, "get Wolfe. I know he'll fuck the shit outa me."

Damon bared his fangs again, just before he plunged three fingers into my already well greased pussy. I hissed at him just to keep my whoop of triumph from springing out.

"Is that all you got, mother fucker?" I was really asking for it, but hell. I've never half done anything in my entire life! Why start now? "I thought you were gonna fuck me raw.

"Fucking bitch!" He crammed a fourth finger in my cunt and twisted his hand back and forth, stuffing more of his hand in my twat. With my body bent into the position it was, I had a perfect view of his large hand disappearing down my pussy. His thumb ground into my clit as he worked his hand, stretching me so much it burned.

He squirted more lube around his hand as he worked, taking his hand out only to return it even deeper. It was so fucking hot, I could have come right then.

But I didn't. I knew my vampire fuck buddy. He'd push me almost beyond endurance if I let him. When he did, it would be so fan-fucking-tastic I'd probably die from the orgasm.

But what a way to go!

"You want it, bitch, you got it."

Damon's fangs were lengthening all the time. They stuck out over his bottom lip now, a sure sign he was both pissed and horney. Hissing at me agian, he twisted his hand once more and slipped his thumb past my rim. It was only in to the first joint, but just the image of it was enough to set me off. My breathing quickened and I was about to bare down and push through my orgasm when Damon slapped me smartly across the face.

"If you fucking come before I tell you to, slut, I'll never touch you again!"

"Goddamnit!!" My scream of utter frustration echoed in the damp cavern he had me locked in. This was the perfect place! "You fucking piece of shit! When I get out of this – and I will get out – I'm gonna cut your balls out!"

"No you won't. You love my cock too much." He inched his hand farther inside my pussy with each word, literally screwing his hand into my cunt until it was buried to the wrist. "Does it hurt?"

"Hell yeah, it hurts!" It burned, but this whole thing was so erotic, I really didn't care. It made my pussy cream more.

"Good." He pulled his hand out until only the tips of his fingers remained, then slid it home again. Over and over, harder and harder, Damon pounded my cunt mercilessly. "I'm gonna hurt you even more, bitch. Before this night's over, you're gonna beg me to stop. I'm gonna shove things into our cunt you never thought would fit. And I'm gonna let my buddies watch.

My head snapped up to look at him. When I heard male laughter coming from the left, I jerked my head that way. Five of the biggest, meanest looking vampire I'd ever seen stood in various stages of undress looking at me. A couple of them pulling on massive cocks.

"You see them, Ariel?" Talk about a dumb question! How could I not see them? "They're gonna watch me fuck you in every hole you have. When I'm done, they're gonna get their turn." He rammed his hand particularly hard into me and snarled. "Then when they're ready, every one of them is going to shoot his load somewhere in or on your body.

He pulled his hand from my body and spread the lube and my cunt juice onto his cock. Then, taking the bottle once again, he squirted a large dollup onto my puckered asshole. Smearing the clear, shiny fluid around and around, he dipped two fingers into my ass to push the lube around the inside of the sphincter. Without another word, he pushed the head of his cock into my ass. At first, I fought him – not because I didn't want it, but from sheer instinct. He smacked my inner thigh.

"Push out against me, slut. I want in that tight ass." His gravely words were lust filled and harsh. He smacked my thigh again. "I like the sound of slapping your flesh. I can't wait to spank you. I might even do it before these guys fuck you. I might let them do it." He sank into my ass about half way before pulling out and pushing in again. In two long strokes, he was buried to the balls.

He knelt there a moment, adjusting himself to the new sensations – he'd never fucked my ass before. It wasn't long before he was moving slowly, then faster, then surging into my ass with as much vigor as he ever had my pussy. I screamed... Several times actually.

"You fucking bastard! Fuck my ass! Fuck my shit hole!"

"Nasty slut!" He smacked my face again. It stung, but erotically so. Funny that. "You need to learn manors. And you will. Even if I have to beat it out of you." He smacked my face again. Then my leg. "Whore!" He shouted at me. "Slut! Only a dirty slut would let me stick my hand up her. Dirty fucking slut! AHHHHH!!!!"

He came. Hard by the sound of it. He smacked my leg again, harder this time and pumped my ass full of his hot sticky cum.

"Goddamn!" His curse was loud and echoed through the cavern, followed by the groans and chuckles of the sexy vamps all around us. "That's some good ass, gentlemen."

"Looked like good pussy too, Damon." One of them said. This one was blond, where the others were dark of hair and skin. "I want some."

"She's yours, then. Take what you want. I'll decide if I want what's left." He looked me in the eyes. "If she comes before I tell her to, I'll let you all keep her."

Now, what self-respecting vamp could resist a challenge like that? I was definitely in for the fucking of my life.

***