Damon's Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
One of the group gets some action.
1.7k words
4.54
42.1k
12
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back by popular demand... :)

I hope you enjoy chapter 2.

***

The blond bent down and rubbed his stiffening prick in the mess around my pussy and ass, rubbing my clit several times in the process. His cock slid easily in the groove. It was exceedingly large and veiny, and very long – most vampires were, but this one was an exception among vampires. He didn't look much smaller than a woman's forearm. This was probably going to hurt, but that was ok. I wanted to be hurt.

Hurt and fucked!

"You were definitely right, Damon," the big blond grinned as he took the bottle of lube and smeared his cock with it's contents. "She's one hot little bitch." He circled the head around my clit a time or two before spanking it several times with his cock. Chuckling, he plunged into my cunt with one smooth stroke.I hissed at him. It didn't seem to have much of an effect on him. "Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck you so much, your going to scream."

"Give it your best shot, bastard. Better men than you have tried."

His smile was positively wicked, and full of mischief. He was enjoying the hell out of this. When he plunged into my pussy, I had to bite the inside of my mouth to keep from screaming. His girth was enormous, and even though Damon had stretched me beyond imagination a little while ago, the length of him was still a shock.

He didn't let me get adjusted either, he kept plunging in over and over all the way to the balls. Casually, he brushed my clit as he pounded my cunt with enough force to shake my entire body. Sweat slickened his skin and dripped occasionally onto my body as his forceful thrust took my breath. Positioned as I was, there was no way I could meet his thrusts, I couldn't grasp his hips with my hands or my legs. All I could do was lay there and take what ever they chose to dish out.

Like I minded!

"Is this what you wanted?" Damon hissed near my ear. "If I'd known being treated like a filthy whore got you off, I'd have passed you around years ago."

"You don't have a clue how to get me off, asshole. You're not man enough." I spat the words with as much venom as I could muster, given the fact that I was holding off coming by shear force of will. Yeah, I was lying through my teeth, but it was all part of my game. Adding kink to sex is something I'm pretty good at.

"Oh really, I just bet if I bit you right now, you'd squeeze Vlad's cock in two with the force of your climax.

"Not a chance. A little prick like you could never get me off with a bite. You'd just piss me off because you know I hate being vampire fodder. Go find a willing slut to feed off of."

"Oh, but I don't need a willing slut." He darted his tongue into my ear as he spoke. "I have you. Helpless. Right here. And I'm going to feed from you, whether you like it or not, bitch."

"Tight pussy, Damon." The big blond sounded strained. "If you decide you don't want her, I can definitely use her in my bitch stable." His face was getting redder by the second and I knew he was close to coming.

"Is that all you've got, boi bitch?" It was all I could do not to gasp the words out, the pleasure-pain was so intense. "I would have thought that man meat between your legs would have split me in two, but I can see you don't know how to use it."

"Bitch!"

"Eunich!"

The look on blondie's face was priceless. I almost laughed out loud, but I didn't want to spoil the moment. Or get really hurt. I had a feeling that until now, this was all a game with the others, if not Damon. Now it was personal. "You go to far, Ariel!" Damon sounded furious, but his features were so clouded with lust it was hard to tell.

"Same goes for you, asshole. You couldn't get me off if you tried. Even now, it's taking two of you to get me this close. Maybe if some of your other buddies... AHH!!"

With a roar loud enough to make my ears ring, Damon bared his fangs and lunged for my neck. He sank them deep and pulled hard as Blondie continued to fuck me with a vengeance and it wasn't long before he, too, dipped his head – to my breast – and sank his canines deep into the fleshy globe. The feeling of euphoria was beyond anything I'd ever experienced. The pleasure was still there, though muffled dramatically, and any hint of pain faded away into the background of pleasure and lust. It was as though my body was numb. After a while, I could feel my face slacken and it was too much effort to even strain my muscles. I was limp as a rag doll.

Then it started.

See, you've got to understand. All this bull shit people feed you about a vampire's bite being erotic and sexual stimulating is just that. Bull shit. A vampire's bite is just like any other bite. It fucking hurts! And I was completely honest when I told Damion I didn't like being bit. He knew it, and knew why. I've only let him once, and that was another time when I was so sexual excited that the pain didn't matter.

Which is the funny thing about a vampire bite. If your fight it, or a vampire simply walks up to you and bites you, there's nothing but pain. Excruciating pain since he's biting deep enough and hard enough to puncture a blood vessel.

However -- and this is the really cool part-- if both vampire and the human he's feeding from are completely drowning in sexual excitement, there's a little drug that vampire releases from his fangs when he bites. It's completely involuntary on his part, and will only effect the other person if said vampire is releasing those sexual hormones into the human when said human sexually excited. The more the better. The hormones mix, and the result for the human is ecstasy.

Complete and total fucking ecstasy!

And that's what I felt. My world tilted. Stars danced behind my eyes, my neck throbbed with both pleasure and pain and both those sensations shot straight to my cunt.

And I'll be a son of a bitch if that fucking Vlad didn't make it worse. About the time Damon bit me, Vlad pulled out of my cunt and plunged his dick into my asshole.

That would have been enough, had been the only thing going on, to toss me over the edge into the most powerful orgasm of my life. But there were five more men around me. All off them were jerking off, getting hard watching me get the fucking of my life.

Ok, so not all of them were jerking off. Two of them took that opportunity, the one were I helpless and fighting with everything I could muster not to come, to latch their mouths onto my other breast and the other side of my neck. They both bit deep.

That same rush of complete and utter bliss shot through my body.

"Fucking hell! Suck my blood you bastards! Bite me harder!"

"Yeah," one of the vamps standing over me pulling on his stiff dick said eagerly, "make her come so I can keep her like this all the fucking time." "I need a fuck toy. Make the bitch come." The other one had a cock even longer and thicker than Vlad or Damon. He stroked himself and his hand couldn't completely circle the girth of it. Just the thought of him cramming that thing into my cunt made me cream even more.

Damn, I loved getting fucked by a monster!

He stroked himself faster, massaging his balls. "Yeah, Vlad. Cram the dick in her ass. Fuck her raw." His growl excited me even more. He was a wild one. "You see this vamp meat? Your going to get fucked with it so hard, it'll split your in too. And when you bleed," his hand moved faster and faster as he spoke, "I'll drink from your fucked and bleeding pussy."

It took another thirty seconds, but the hung vamp pushed his hips forward, strained so much the veins stood out on his neck and finally threw his head back and roared. A thick, powerful stream of cum shot form his dick and hit my face first, then my chest – in between my breasts – and finally my belly. "Son of a bitch!" He continued to stroke himself, squeezing cum from the tip of his dick with each stroke before kneeling down and forcing as much of himself down my throat as he could.

I gagged a couple of times, but finally relaxed my muscles enough to take him. He fucked my mouth until I felt him start to get hard again. Slime seeped from my mouth from the hard pounding he was giving my mouth, but it only added to my excitement.

I loved dirty sex with a passion!

"Fucking bitch. Fucking slut!" Vlad pounded my ass, his dick swelling in his excigtement. I knew he was close to coming, so I added the only stimulation to him I could. I clamped down on his dick with my sphincter muscles. "OH YEAH!" His shout drowned the moans and grunts and dirty comments of the other men in the room as he pumped a load of cum into my upturned ass.

"Hot little whore, isn't she?" Damon raised his head. Blood gushed from my neck, but he licked the gash he'd torn when he punctured my vein, which sealed the laceration. The other two did the same.

The last vampire who had yet to touch me crouched between my legs and bit my swollen clit sharply before sucking it into his mouth and plunging four of his fingers into my cunt. Once again, I was being filled to the brim with the rich fill of him.

Yeah, that was lame. But at this point, I couldn't think straight for needing to come. I kept my sanity by counting backwards from one hundred, making up stupid haiku poems.

Marteeka rocks hard

Talented pen, hot hot words

Erotica queen.

You see how desperate I was?

It wasn't long before vamp sucks-good-clit let my little nub pop out of his mouth. When he stood up, I got the shock of my life.