Damp Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He of course was somewhat at fault for this. He had entered and brought the two girls back to reality. Annoyed, Michelle retired to her room for a few minutes. He heard her going through her closet.

Coming out several minutes later, he found her to be wearing the same dress that she had been wearing before. Her walk and eyeing him was sexy as hell. In truth, she was beautiful even when she was annoyed or upset with him. Right now she looked royally pissed. He had taken away from her something that she urgently wanted. It was than that the two of them saw a unique twist of the situation. He realized that she was now wearing panties (or a different pair) because her skirt (even dress really) had panty lines. She within a few moments of him realizing this noticed his erection though his cargo pants.

"You know, you owe me one from last night?" she coyly stated, a smile approaching her face as she passed him on her way to the kitchen sink. Taking a glass, she filled it, and turned. Taking a sip with her big pouty lips, a smirk crossed her face as he registered a blank expression.

Further silence followed between the two of them, "I didn't really see anything, you were kind of already done before I entered the room, and again, I am really sorry for that."

Pause. She lifted her face up to the overhanging ceiling fan as if to contemplate her response. "I'll tell you what, forget I even mentioned it." She put down her glass and began to walk past him. He of course tailed after her. She stopped, and his pelvic region ground into the small of her back. She smiled, turned around, and with a pout on her lips whispered, "Can't I just take a peek." She was so close; he thought he might kiss her. She didn't. Instead, she took his erect member into her hand. This time, she was not as gentle. Worse, he was very worked up. It had been a bad last half a day. He smelt her perfume and thought he saw some signs of arousal. Before he could get a hold of himself, he felt his penis begin to give way. It trembled and he had to adjust, locking his PC muscles for all their worth not to ejaculate, then and there. She sensed this, and slowed her motions. A coy smile broke across her lips.

"Did you just...almost... you know?" she teasingly inquired.

"Yes," he hissed.

Pulling her hand out, she simply stated, "I'm sorry." Coming up close to him, she tried to hug him, but he managed to keep her at a distance. With his head now spinning, he managed to pry himself of her, and take a seat. She joined him on the sofa. This wasn't helping. He was still hard. Visions of images having her go down on him orally and impaling his dick went through his head. Frustrated, he excused himself to the bathroom.

Forgetting to lock the door, he should have expected what came next. His pants were down, and he was just beginning to establish a rhythm when Michelle burst into the scene. She was startled by what he had been doing, but than a mischievous grin came across her face.

"Can I help you with that?" she inquired, not making face contact with him.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," he panted.

Pause. "Please, I'll be a good girl."

"Okay, fine," he mumbled.

Taking possession of his erect piece, she began to slowly move her palms across it. She was massaging it with her palms. She was not all that experienced, but he knew that she had been doing a little homework. Likely, she had seen some gay or straight porn on the internet. She followed this with some finger of his wood. She paid close attention to his scrotum and back nerve. Most of the pleasure, however, was reserved for the head of his penis. Her ever so soft, but firm ministrations continued for a good ten minutes. Eventually his body could take no more. He began to tense, he puffed and panted a few times, and he proceeded to let loose. Joshua ejaculated into her left hand, while her right one cupped the base of his shaft. It was so forceful, it almost hurt. She did not support him properly and it sort of spasms all over. When he eventually finishes ejaculating, she drops her hand, amazed at the fluid in her hands. Studying it for a moment, she casually than walks over, turns on the sink and washes her hands.

"That was kind of neat," she said in a sexy voice. She formed her lips in continued inquisition. She seemed to be amazed at the mild semen that was still spilling out and his shrinkage as well.

"I take it that you are down for the count?" she inquired, almost panting out the words. He shrugged. "That is so cool," she said. She began to handle his less than erect member again. He was aroused, but just too tired for another erection. He was spent.

"My first orgasm is never usually so forceful, honestly, it never is." He looked at her. She glanced away, embarrassed slightly. "Well, I usually have multiples...the first is usually never so final."

"I am sort of jealous, I would love to be able to have true multiple orgasms," he stated.

A long moment of silence fell between the two of them. "What do you have to be jealous of, you've got this lovely piece of hardware, which allows you to even pee standing up. From what I hear your orgasms seem to be pretty automatic and the first orgasms is almost always a knockout. There is a definitive beginning and end point and it is all so visible. I should be the one that is jealous. Why do you think there is so much penis envy in the world? Have you ever heard of cochy envy?"

He thought of responding, but held his tongue and did not press the issue. Instead, he calmly restated, "Well no, I guess I had never thought of it like that," The truth was he had. He had always kind of been jealous of girls for being so sexual, and her one, a practicing lesbian nonetheless was telling him otherwise.

She looked like she was in the process of saying something else when their doorbell ran. Startled, she told him she'd get the door while he finished cleaning up. Leaving him, she went to answer the door. Within moments, he heard the voice of Jessica. She had returned. Taking his time, he tried to wait it out as long as possible. When he did emerge from the bathroom, he saw that Michelle was in the process of leaving.

"I'm going out for a while Joshua, don't wait up," she laughed. He didn't. He was just too tired and a little numb from what had just transpired between the two of them.

(Another day, early November)

The two of them had been friendly since. She, however, was in a relationship with Jessica that was becoming more serious with each passing day. The petite, sporty brunet seemed to know how to bring out the woman in her. Michelle seemed to at times almost glow after returning from a night out with her. He had even walked in on them being intimate a couple of times, though they had not been in very compromising situations. It usually was nothing more than some deep kissing and caressing, though he did see some brief tribbing with their clothes on at least two occasions.

It therefore did not surprise him to find themselves in yet another compromising circumstance when she arrived home unannounced. She had planned on spending the night alone with Jessica. They had gotten their schedules mixed up (yet again).

It had not been as embarrassing and having seen him making love to his girlfriend (well, in truth, she was more of a classmate with a kinky side). She had walked in on them with his girlfriend on top riding him out in the throes of passion. He had not been as in the moment, and had seen Michelle peaking in. Loosing the moment, he faked an ejaculation as best he could (he was getting somewhat better and it didn't hurt he was wearing a condom). Excusing himself, he left her in bed. She was nowhere to be seen, however. Returning to his room, he tried to put Michelle out of his mind.

His girl complained that he had cum too fast. Not wanting to take her again, for fear that she might realize that he had faked it; he proceeded to go down on her. After one climax, they returned to love making (fucking really) with her in a prone position and him pistoning in behind her. Within a matter of minutes he got his rocks off only a brief few seconds after she had her second orgasm. The contractions were so forceful that they drove him out of her, and he made somewhat of a mess on her back side.

(Another day, mid November)

The girls were engaged in a little tryst. Jessica had been getting eaten out. Her legs were wrapped around Michelle's head and she had been bracing herself for a big bang moment. It, however, was now gone. He was left with her now mostly hiding her legs around Michelle's head. Michelle and Jessica were looking at him. Shrugging his shoulders, he apologized and went into his room. He shut the door behind him. He would have returned to campus but it was a rainy mess out.

Walking past them, he saw Michelle just shack her head. She was not annoyed, just confused on how they were getting their timing so messed up. Her girlfriend, Jessica was mortified. She had her hands over her face to hide the embarrassment.

During the next few minutes Michelle tried to get her girl relaxed again. So was, however, successful. Jessica was not comfortable being eaten out on the sofa in the living room. When she offered for them to move their actions into the bedroom, she declined as well.

Peaking around his bedroom door, he saw Jessica, who stood about 5'4" with b-cup breasts and a slightly slender figure pull herself from Michelle's emotional and physical vice gripe. She rubbed the space between her legs a little. It was well trimmed but had a patch of coarse, dark hair just above her pussy lips.

"Are you sure you don't want me to continue?" Michelle almost pleaded to Jessica.

She shook her head. "I just don't feel comfortable doing it with him here."

Pause. "Oh great, I get you off...a few times and you return the favor by walking out on me. What about me, Jessica?" she raised her tone.

Embarrassed, Jessica began to get dressed while looking over at his door. He had ducked out of sight just in time. From the back side, he got a view her buttocks as she wiggled into a pair of jeans and sweater. She went sans panties but not a bra.

Moving to the door, "Maybe tomorrow we can hook-up." They embraced. They kissed. He felt kind of soar.

Turning to his door, she stated coldly, "You can come out now."

Returning to the living room, the two exchanged a muted greeting and began to talk about their days. In the process of doing so, he watched as she began to strip away some of her underclothing. It began with her bra. Pulling her shirt up, she unhooked it and tossed it into the laundry basket. Not at all risky given that her back was turned to him, and he had seen her topless on countless occasions since his first exposure to her nude breasts.

Shedding her panties from her skirt, she than proceeded to toss them into the clothes basket next to her bra, his toss was awkward though, and her panties just sort of hung there, on the edge of the clothes basket. Not at all sensing this, she passed by the clothes basketball and uttered, "I am going to go change into something more comfortable."

Within the next moment a bit of synchronicity happened. She entered her room and at the very same moment her panties fell to the floor. Not thinking he went to pick them up. He noticed they were kind of sexy, some kind of micro-fiber with high trim of lace on a petite pair of bikinis. Holding them, he noticed they were a little warm in the cotton paneled crotch. The wetness had bleed entirely through the panel, something that was not at all common for his girlfriend's, who rarely got all that wet (outside of her vagina).

He was so preoccupied that he never felt her return presence; it therefore startled him when he heard her clear her throat.

"I believe those belong to me," she stated with a smirk.

He handed them back, and she took them. "Sorry, again, sorry for everything, Michelle," he responded.

Pause. A mischievous grin came over her, she shrugged. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure you were just curious."

He returned the shoulder shrug. "Kind of, I've never seen a girl get that...ah, wet." In truth he had been exposed to her panties on countless times, but thinking back, never after she had just taken them off. She had a clothes basket in her room after all.

"I can at times; the truth is it doesn't happen often. I'll get wet but not like this," she calmly whispered. "There is a cure for it..." she trailed. "Now all I need to do is go find a cure to my madness." "Maybe a nice long shower will do me some good," she mumbled to herself, leaving. He knew that she was being funny, so he did not bother inquiring anymore. Maybe he could talk to her another time he taught.

(A complete synopsis of events prior to the present)

In early December their relationship took a more intimate turn. She broke off relations with Jessica after a heated argument. During this time, she spent several nights alone. One night we played a little truth or dare, things got a little carried away, and we ended up by mutually masturbating themselves. There was no touching, but it was a start. She got to watch him ejaculate, forcefully for a second time, and I got to see her actually do it. She used only her finger tips, she took forever, and she only had a single climax, but it was the most beautiful sight he had seen in years. Afterward, the talked some, and she vented her frustrations about Jessica.

Over the course of the next few days, they experimented a little more. The second time, she masturbated him, and he returned the favor. Afterward, while talking she sort of fingered her pussy to a second orgasm. Afterward, they kissed for the first time. More kissing and caressing followed after he gave her some time to sort out her feeling in the kitchen. They returned to her bedroom and made out off and on most of the night.

The next morning she woke up bright and early. Finding her in the kitchen getting herself a cup of coffee, she wanted to know between sips if he was any good at giving head. Puzzled, he looked back at her moving into the living room. "Muff dives," she stated. He shrugged. Opening her legs she simply uttered, "Let's find out."

So he did and surprisingly she loved it. Afterward, she explained his approach as being good, but different from the girls she was with. He was more aggressive and she got off quicker. Over the next few days he ate her out countless times, and lost track of the number of orgasms he gave her. She absolutely craved oral sex.

She, however, was not as comfortable returning the favor. She did give it the old college try, however. Her inexperience was sexy and with time she got a little better at it. She never did become a master at it. She did give incredible hand jobs though, often with the aid of an instrument like a freshly worn pair of panties or some other feminine accessory. Sometimes, through her expertise attention, she could get him off multiple times over a rather short period of time. He was, however, no match for the multiple orgasms that she could have (though it didn't happen all the time for her, and at times she couldn't get off at all).

The following week, she ended her relations with Jessica. By the end of the week, the two of them were planning to have sex. They mostly did a lot of talking, kissing, and idea brainstorming. The big day finally arrived a day before his birthday. They made love on December 20th.

He had expected her to be vastly experienced. She did not really show it, however. Eating her out prior, Michelle was on the verge of orgasm when she stopped him. Encouraging him to enter her, he took her from behind. In the doggy position she went off in a matter of only moments and he was not far behind. Afterward, while relaxing, they kissed and caressed each other.

When he felt up to it, they had another go round. This time, with a numb penis, she rode him. She worked at him for what seemed like forever, until he managed to orgasm again. Afterward, while kissing she did something a little strange. She basically rode his knee to another orgasm. The best way to describe it was Michelle just ground away at his upper thigh for a longer period of time, unexpectedly stiffened, wailed, and collapsed into his arms.

Over the coming weeks, her lack of experience would eventually show. Still their relations were intense. Often she would introduce lesbian aspects into their sexual encounters. The first being her thigh grinding (his past girlfriends had either used toys or fingered themselves off during sex, if they needed too). A second usual sex act was a reverse 69. Finally, kind of kinky one night she had attempted to do him in the anus with a strap-on. Surprisingly, she was pretty experienced with a penis, but while the sensations were pleasant, he could not get over the fact that she was using a strap-on and he needed her to give him a hand job from behind to finish himself off.

There time together had been pleasant, if not hot and heavy. It, therefore, came as a surprise to him to return one weekend and find her avoiding him. He tried to kiss her but she basically brushed him aside. She looked a little confused. Thinking back he seemed to place a girl leaving the apartment that looked a little out of place. She was a raven haired beauty.

Entering her bedroom, he snooped around some while she was in the kitchen making her (and him) so left over Chinese dinner. It was than that he smelt the familiar scent of pussy. Strangely, she had covered it with some kind of odorizer. This was unusual behavior. It was not uncommon for her to masturbate prior to him getting home, but she usually met him at the door, or at the very least did not try to hide her action. It was obvious that she was ashamed of what she had just done. His suspicions than turned to the girl that had just left the apartment complex. Further, he had found Michelle in the bathroom tidying up when he had first walked in. She had been unusually distant. She seemed preoccupied or worried. There was diffidently something else or someone on her mind.

It was than that he saw them. A pair of panties was partially sticking out from under her stacked pillows. Like someone had pushed them away as an afterthought. Taking hold of them, he stretched them out. They were about her size, but not her type. He didn't know how to describe it, but they felt kind of foreign to him. Like he knew that they belonged to another woman. She generally did not wear panties with a floral print. It would have been a little too feminine for her taste. Putting them to his nose, he inhaled and found that they were only slightly moist, but the fragrance was an unfamiliar one.

It was than that he heard a shriek. When he turned, he saw that she had walked in on him. Making eye contact with her, he showed no sign of emotion. He saw that her eyes than began to tear, turning away, she mumbled, "Sorry, I am so sorry Josh." He was a little numb, but he did not find the events that had transpired all that unexpected.

Having tossed the panties to the bed, he slowly emerged from her bedroom. He found her on the sofa. She was sitting with her legs tightly pressed against her, and tears were flowing down her cheeks. Seeing him, she looked down and whispered, "I didn't mean to cheat, I am so sorry!" She was almost shaking.

"It really is no big deal, I'm not upset honey."

As if not hearing him, she simply stated tearfully, "I am sorry...Josh I just really like eating pussy." His only thought was to agree with her at an emotional level. He really did love eating pussy to. What he could not, however, understand was why he was not upset with her. She had essentially been dishonest with him, though they did have an open relationship. Still it did violate their agreement not to inform the other about the potential of other individuals.