Damp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a good long and moderately quizzical look at Hector, placed her elbows on the front of the rocker, tilted it forward, and leaned into me, her mouth next to my ear.

"My goodness. So he's Hector. He's been hard for an awfully long time. I think it's time to give him a bit of relief," Teri teased into my ear.

"I doubt he'll last long Teri if you begin doing what I think you're going to do," I responded looking into a face full of curly, dark blonde hair.

"Oh, and just what do you think I'm going to do?"

"I think you're going to engulf me."

"Engulf, you say. Hmm, that's an interesting word. Well, I am going to engulf you Jake, but not quite yet. Oh Jake, what's this little bead atop Hector's mouth? Do you think he's offering me something?"

"Watch him Teri. He's a tricky old guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he were offering you a bit of candy and you know what they say about taking candy from strangers."

"I know well Jake, but after upstairs I don't consider Hector exactly a stranger. I think I'll taste his candy."

Whereupon Teri grasped Hector in two hands, lowered her head and gave him a bottom to top lick, making certain to catch all of Hector's offered candy on the tip of her tongue. She then stuck out her tongue, showing me exactly what she'd collected from Hector and she then slowly slid her tongue into her mouth, slowly swallowed and then again opened wide her mouth, stuck out her tongue and proudly offered me a view of her completely clean tongue.

"Um Jake. Salty with just a hint of sweetness. Very nice. I'll bet I can get Hector to give me another bit of candy if you'd like a sample."

"I'm glad you liked it Teri. Yes, I would like a taste for myself."

"Open wide and stick out your tongue Jake."

Those two hands of Teri's grasped Hector just a bit tighter, stroked down and then slowly back up a couple of times and there magically appeared another dollop of Hector's candy. Another bottom to top lick and Teri's tongue again picked up what Hector offered. Her tongue found mine, gave up her gift and now I mimicked her show and tell by slowly swallowing and then displaying myself.

"Um, just the right saltiness to compliment what you offered me earlier," I told Teri.

"I'm glad you liked, um, both of us Jake. Now let's try that engulfing thing."

Teri sat back on her haunches, a knowing little smirk on her face. Her two hands grasped my two hips and abruptly jerked them forward. Her face moved quickly toward me. Her mouth opened, slid over me, plunged downward and stopped what felt like about two inches from the bottom. She rested a moment and then began rocking those last two inches: forward to the bottom and back out two inches. With each rock forward I was treated to the exquisite sensation of leaving the open spaces of her mouth and entering the tight confines of her throat. With each rock back, I left her throat and reentered her mouth.

The change of locations was remarkable. Her mouth, like her throat, was warm and wet, but unlike her throat, her mouth did not directly stimulate all of me. Of course I felt her, but not so closely as if I were in her vagina or in her anus where her walls would have held me closely and with movement, would have stimulated all of me simultaneously. Her throat, on the other hand, was tight and offered remarkable stimulation, especially at the moment of entry. It was like driving down the road and going over a small bump. My cock, upon entering her throat, encountered that little bump, went past it and suddenly was in a closed space of complete sensation with each minor movement. While in her throat, her chin added pleasure as it bumped my balls.

Well Teri was amazing. She hummed. She twisted her head from side to side. She pumped up and down forcing me into and out of her throat.

Meanwhile, my hands naturally found her curls and wrapped them in my fingers. I tried not to control the movements of her head, but trying doesn't always breed success. My hips refused to remain still and attempted to mirror her thrusts and retreats. For the most part I was quiet, but a few sounds of approval did escape my throat.

It wasn't long before, "Um Teri."

Withdrawing me completely from her mouth, "Yes Jake?"

"I don't have long left," tilting my head and lifting an eyebrow.

"I know," she announced, smiling into my eyes. "Guide me."

No further response was necessary as Teri again leaned forward and took all of me in one gulp. She held me there as her fingers found my balls and began gently squeezing and stroking. My fingers, still in her curls, allowed me to lift her head and then force it back down as my hips thrust forward. My hands lifted and my hips retreated. My hands pushed and my hips thrust. And so on and so on and so on, as I fucked Teri's throat.

With each thrust and retreat, the sensations heightened. Little dots of constantly increasing pleasure twinkled on and off along the total length and circumference of me as I moved within her throat. I didn't speak, I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the few inches of me that were sliding freely within her throat. Even though I attempted to control Teri's head, she gradually outpaced me, forcing herself over my cock faster and faster than I dared move. She twisted and hummed and groaned and slurped and made noises I'd never imagined. I no longer controlled my own sensations. I was supposed to be fucking her throat, but I wasn't, she was doing it to me. Just at the moment I was about to lose all control and scream my joy, I thrust as deeply into her throat as I could and with all my might, held her head tightly against me. Her lips were buried in my hair. She attempted to withdraw, but I held her still. Her fingers slowly squeezed my balls. That familiar circle of tension from my cock to my balls to my anus closed and I shot. Once, twice, three times, four. With each shot raw noise flew from my throat just as raw, hot cum flew from my cock. With each shot my head jerked backward as my cock tried to thrust forward. My orgasm seemed to last forever.

I might have blacked out momentarily, I don't really know. The next sensation I recall was Teri's moving her mouth slowly back and forth over the head of my cock. Every now and then I generated a minor pulse as Teri continued unrelentingly. I remained hard for a while, but gradually softened. Teri didn't stop, but she did begin looking into my eyes as she moved over me. Her eyes told the story of joy and of accomplishment and of pride. Her mouth held her reward.

Gradually the sensations began to grow again down there. But they weren't quite the same as before. These sensations contained a ticklish component, as though my cock were being teased by Teri's mouth. The ticklishness continued and expanded and before long I couldn't tolerate it any longer.

"No more. Please."

She just smiled and continued.

"Stop! Now! It tickles."

She just smiled and continued, adding a bit of humming that threw me over the edge. I pushed hard and Hector, just a shadow of his former self, popped from Teri's mouth.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. But Teri could move and did. She climbed onto the rocker with me, placed one hand on either side of my head, tilted my head back and with her mouth still closed, mumbled, "Open up."

I opened mine and she, several daring inches above me, opened hers. I watched as a large globule of cum slowly stretched and then fell from her lips, scoring a bulls eye inside my mouth. She lowered her mouth onto mine and we shared a slow, salty, sensual kiss, one to which Crash Davis might have been referring when he ranted to Annie Savoy his preference for, "long, slow, deep, wet kisses that last for three days." My cum was in my mouth; it was in hers; it was in mine; in hers and so on until we truly shared it, swallowing and breaking the kiss.

"Umm, tastes great," Teri announced.

"Less filling," I countered.

"You know that you're not finished here big guy."

"I would imagine not."

Teri dismounted. I stood. Her fingers found the buttons of my shirt. Mine found the remaining buttons of her dress. Quickly we both were naked and gazing from arms length for the first time at each other's bodies. She stepped into a hug, arms around my neck, thirty-eight Ds pressed against my chest. I pushed Hector against her, my hands to her ass. And there we stood, her head turned sideways on my chest, as we rocked back and forth against each other in time with that sweet, slow saxophone.

Slowly Teri's hips began to move, not overtly, but just subtle little circles. Hector noticed and gradually he responded. He was far from engorged when Teri went to her knees and took him into her mouth once again. I watched in awe as a well manicured finger tipped in red found her opening, slid in and out a few times, moved in a few circles and finally emerged, glistening with Teri juice. That same finger moved directly to my anus and slid in without substantial difficulty.

She took her time, moving slowly at first and later picking up pace. Her tongue toyed with me as her finger remained mostly silent. Gradually her mouth resumed its former motion and began sliding against my cock. Both of her hands grasped my cheeks as her finger began mimicking the motion of her mouth. The sensations were exquisite. There's nothing quite like growing hard inside a woman's warm, wet, ever moving mouth, and I did. Before long Hector resumed his former stature and Teri stood.

"Where would you like me?" she asked, looking me in the eyes.

I looked around the room, but my eyes were drawn to the rocking chair. "There," I announced, pointing at the rocking chair.

I found a second pillow and placed it in the chair.

"Sit," I ordered.

She did and I kneeled on the same pillow that had padded her knees a half hour earlier.

It was an old rocker. It sat low to the ground. Its arms and back were padded. Teri fit nicely into its seat. The pillow under her bottom slid naturally forward on polished wood to the edge of the chair. She spread her legs so they rested on the arms of the chair and in doing so, offered herself openly to me. I reached for the chair's legs beneath the seat and lifted. Teri's pussy followed the front edge of the chair and rose a couple of inches. I lowered my head a few inches and we met in the middle. A few licks told me how ready Teri was to receive me.

I allowed the chair to rock down, crawled the pillow beneath my knees toward the chair a bit, grabbed Hector and guided him forward. We touched and Hector slid into Teri like the proverbial warm knife through butter. Teri pushed herself forward just a scootch. I lifted myself just a bit higher, moved my hands and forearms to the top of the rocker's arms and began rocking. I rocked and I rocked and I rocked. Each time the chair rocked down, I went in. Each time it rocked up, I came out. I'd already cum strong once and I knew I now could last as long as I wished. The same was far from true for Teri.

Of course there were sounds, the moans and groans that accompany good fucking. Of course, Teri's forehead beaded up, glistening, not perspiring. Her head swung side to side as I now knew she was prone to do.

She spoke words like "pussy," "deep," "full," "smooth," "fuck," and "give."

I spoke words like "cock," "large," "long," "pound," "thrust," and "take."

She called me a stud and a beast.

I called her a cock slurping slut and told her she was no better than a common whore.

Within a few minutes her breathing changed and became quicker. The motions of her head became wilder. Her sounds became louder and ceased being words. And then I felt it. I felt her squeezing me. Her muscles gripped me and pulsed, over and over again. Her hips rocked as I just kneeled there and continued moving the chair up and down. Tears formed in her eyes and wet her cheeks. I stopped momentarily, not knowing if I had hurt her. Wrapping my arms around her, I asked. She just whispered, "More."

And so it continued. Slow fucking in a rocking chair. To say Teri was multi-orgasmic would be like describing the Empire State Building as merely a tall building.

She came a second time within a minute. I stopped. She wanted more. Another couple of minutes and again another few minutes after that. Each time I felt her muscles grasping me and pulsating around me. Each time I stopped momentarily and marveled at her. Tears flowed freely from her eyes and down her cheeks. Some found her mouth. Some didn't. When I could I leaned forward and licked a few.

I continued rocking the chair. She continued cumming. In all my experiences I've neither seen nor even heard of anything quite like what was happening before my eyes.

To this day I believe Teri could have continued cumming all night and she might have done so, but I grew selfish. I wanted my own cum. Teri had been in that chair for at least an hour, cumming almost constantly, so it had been even longer than that since my cum. I knew I now could cum again if I concentrated on myself rather than on Teri. And so I did.

I closed my eyes, concentrating on the colors and patterns I saw, lights and colors and shapes and streaks directly generated by the sensations created below. I adjusted slightly upward the angle by which I entered Teri, so the more sensitive bottom side of my cock grated against Teri at the bottom of her pussy and so my balls hit her anus with slightly more force as I thrust myself into her. I shortened my stroke so the sensitive area around Hector's head received greater stimulation. I announced to Teri that I wanted to cum. She smiled that sensual smile of hers and began rocking her hips, silently granting approval and urging me on. The light show inside my closed eyes grew exponentially. More colors. Lights flashed brighter. The sounds inside my ears grew to a symphony of raw desire. I wanted my cum. I needed my cum. I demanded my cum.

My stroke lengthened, quickened.

"I'm pounding your cunt you slut! I'm fucking you as hard as I can! Take me whore! Take all of me! Feel me thrusting inside you! Feel me growing! Picture in your mind's eye my huge cock filling you, pumping you, splitting you apart! Feel me using your cunt! You're mine! Feel my hot, scalding cum!"

My anus tightened; my balls constricted; that dizzying sensation swept from deep within my groin upward to my brain and I came. I shot deep inside her. With each wave I thrust as hard into her as I could. She matched my intensity, mashing her hips against me and screaming at the top of her lungs as her cum matched mine. Thrust, shoot! Thrust, shoot! Thrust, shoot! Over and over again.

Tears streamed from Teri's face, her brow furrowed, her fingers dug into her breasts.

And finally there was no more. I continued sliding in and out of Teri, but at a gradually slower and slower pace. Her hips continued matching my motions. Hector began to lose his length and girth. We both calmed. Eventually I slid from her. Her hands immediately raced to close her lips.

"Lay down," she ordered.

I did.

She rose from the rocker and stood, hands still closing herself.

She moved toward me, one foot on either side of my head, toes pointed at mine. She dropped to her knees and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Before releasing her hands and opening the floodgates holding back my cum, she turned her head, looked at me and whispered two words, "Don't swallow."

Teri removed her hands from her pussy. She leaned forward, elbows on that red rug and found my cock with her hands and her mouth. Cum flowed from her pussy into my mouth as she licked me clean and I quickly followed suit.

A short minute later she rolled off of me and onto her back. "Give it to me," she demanded.

My face found its place above hers, but unlike her an hour or so earlier, I didn't drop my cum into her mouth. Instead I dribbled a bit on her forehead. I dribbled a bit on her cheeks, on her chin, on her nose, on her lips. I dotted her face with cum until there was none left. I then straddled her chest, sat up straight, laid Hector between her breasts and using only my fingertips, rubbed my cum into her face. She could do no more than lay back and smile. I leaned forward then and kissed her, another long, slow, deep, wet kiss.

I rose and told her to stay. I padded upstairs, found a bathroom and a couple of towels. I wet one thoroughly with the hottest water the tap would give. I kept the other dry and returned to Teri. Using the hot, damp towel first, I slowly and tenderly dotted Teri's face clean. I dried her and moved to her groin where I cleaned again, wiping carefully before drying. My tongue gave her a quick taste, noting how damp her pussy remained. I turned, sat next to her and announced her as fresh as a lilac in the spring as I began stroking that lush curly hair while the slow, sweet saxophone applauded in the distance.

Yes it's a true story, without embellishment. I saw Teri three more evenings. Our lust each time was as grand as what you've just read. We even liked each other. No, we're not together now. After four encounters I knew I could not become involved in her life because her son already had a father, I already had a daughter and I wasn't looking to become a step father. Over the years since then, Teri and I stayed in touch via the internet and once in a while on the telephone. I've met her twice for lunch, just to talk. She initially had some bad times, but more recently some good times. She's happily married now to a guy who sounds like he really is her prince.

For those of you who become incensed about people's failure to practice safe sex, I'll add that birth control wasn't an issue because I'd had a vasectomy many years before I met Teri. Additionally, in our early internet conversations we'd disclosed that we'd both been without partners since recent, negative HIV tests.

Finally, for the size critics: yes, she did say thirty-eight Ds. Yes, I know how breasts are measured and I'm certain she did as well. No, it's not likely her chest was thirty-eight inches around if you measured anywhere but atop her breasts. Believe me when I tell you that as far as I was concerned, if she could tolerate my naming my cock Hector, she could assign whatever size to her breasts as she choose.

Please feel encouraged to comment and to vote. I'll respond to any message from a reader leaving an address.

12