Damsel in Distress Ep. 01: Kidnapped for Ransom

Story Info
Kidnapped by gangsters, Miss Damsel hopes for rescue.
4.8k words
3.44
10.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slowly awaken. You're sitting in a slightly twisted position, leaning back with your head tilted. The world is blurry as you open your eyes. You feel cloth in your mouth and your arms are restrained. Your mind is in a fog, too confused to understand what's happened to you. The air is cool and still. You realize you're sitting in a chair. As your vision comes into focus you see you're in a very open, empty building, dimly lit from lighting somewhere above. Some other people are standing around. A man close to you notices your movement.

"Coo yah, this woman is coming around," he announces with a Jamaican accent. He's a black man with long dreadlocks tied back, and a submachine gun in his hands. He steps back and turns to another man wearing a suit and a fedora hat. Memories start to flood your mind. It's the night of the fundraiser at the Grand Hotel. You remember being taken from a hotel room. You look down to see rope tied around your midriff, restraining your arms. The cloth in your mouth is tied around your head. You've been bound and gagged. You try to move your feet and feel that your ankles are tied together as well. The men from the hotel—posing as room service—kidnapped you, injected you with something, and brought you to what looks like an old, empty warehouse. The man in the fedora approaches you. He's casually flipping a large gold coin up in the air and catching it.

"Hey hey, pussycat," he says. "So you're awake already? Welcome to the party. We aren't quite ready to get things started, but real soon we'll be getting down to business."

He speaks in a disarmingly friendly tone, but it does little to dispel your fear. He turns to look at a man and woman standing by stacks of large wooden crates. A laptop computer sits on one of the crates, and the two are studying the screen.

"Ain't that right?" the man confidently calls to them. "How's it looking?"

"I'm still monitoring activity," the woman says scornfully. "With the intel from inside, I anticipate the last of the funds will be secured within the hour. I'll inform you when that happens."

"See, here's the situation, pussycat," says the man in the fedora, catching his coin one last time before stooping down to your eye level. "This is your first time, so I'll clue you. We're going to be setting up a smooth transaction here, and you're our hot commodity. Leading lady of Metro City's jet-set, heiress to the great House Damsel—and a princess, too! You're worth top dollar to a whole lot of fat cats. Even to some you don't even know—or even wanna know. So it's business, you dig?"

He exhales and inches closer to your face, putting his hand on the back of your chair. You can smell his cologne. His pretty eyes stare deep into yours, feigning warmth and sympathy.

"But the thing is, your Utopia Foundation has incurred some cost to our organization, and it's time to settle the debt. With significant interest. The bosses don't like it when do-gooders rock the boat. I mean the free clinics, aid programs, working with the coppers, yada yada yada. It's all been a real drag on our operations."

He smiles handsomely, stands up straight, and gestures to the two people by the computer.

"Your latest little 'Save the World' project has taken in quite a tidy sum. Just sitting in that account, all wrapped up with a ribbon on top. It'll keep things simple. We make the demand, and they'll happily cash it out to us. Then they get you back, safe as kittens, and you go home with a greater understanding of things. Maybe make some changes in your company. Get some new management with different ideas."

He flips his coin again. Your heart breaks as it all sinks in. You were aware your status made you a target for ransom, theoretically. But did you imagine it would ever happen? It pains and angers you that they would extort the Foundation. They shouldn't give up the capital they've raised. The aid project is too important.

You try to talk, try to start a negotiation, but you can't speak through the gag. He just smiles at you and shakes his head disapprovingly. You test your restraints in frustration and anguish.

"Now, cool it, honey baby," he says. "We'll handle everything. You just chill and think about how nice it'll be to go home."

"Sir," the woman calls, quickly turning from the computer. "It's time."

"Here we go," the man in the fedora says.

A thunderous voice booms from above: "Hold it right there, villains!"

You're all startled and look around in confusion. A large man plummets from above and ably lands in the center of everyone with a deep thud, his black cape swirling around him. The muscle-bound, dark-haired man stands up tall and imposing, and sets his fists on his hips. He's clad in a tight, silvery costume with dark gloves and boots that match his cape. Over his massive chest is emblazoned a black, ringed planet that resembles Saturn. His handsome face looks stern under a furrowed brow.

"Allow me to introduce myself," he says loudly. "I am Captain Astro, Defender of Earth! Drop your weapons and step away from Miss Damsel at once, or face my might!"

His powerful voice resounds through the warehouse like a god's. You are struck with awe in his presence, for a moment forgetting your predicament. You've heard of this man, this hero, but have never seen him in person. The men around you are similarly dumbfounded.

"Light him up!" the man in the fedora shouts to his group. They move forward, swing their guns and open fire on Captain Astro. You cringe at the loud, blasting gunfire. To your great relief, Captain Astro is unfazed by the hail of bullets. He's completely unharmed. As per his reputation, he seems to be impervious!

"Rhaatid!" the Jamaican yells over the gunfire. "He's bulletproof, bredda!"

"Enough!" says Captain Astro. "You can't hope to beat me. Surrender!"

"Kill him, damn it!" the man in the fedora hollers, sounding more desperate. He grabs you from the chair and throws you over his shoulder. You squirm and try to get off of him, but the ropes make you helpless. When you raise your head you see Captain Astro rush the Jamaican and disarm him. After taking the submachine gun away he swings and knocks the Jamaican to the ground with the end of it. As the other men continue firing at him, Captain Astro bends the gun to render it useless and throws it to the ground. Then he turns and flies at another gunman—actually flying, after pushing strongly off the ground—and he knocks the man off his feet with tremendous force. A bigger thug drops the rifle in frustration and swings a fierce punch. Captain Astro blocks and catches his arm with a skilled martial arts form. The thug tries to wrestle free, but Captain Astro strikes him powerfully and he goes down.

The man in the fedora yells in frustration and swiftly starts to carry you away. When Captain Astro notices, he turns and angrily shouts, "Stop!" More of the gunmen yell in rage and continue shooting at him. The Captain swiftly retaliates. With amazing athleticism, he confronts and disarms the men before taking them down. You're astonished as he grabs one in each hand and effortlessly throws them across the room. His strength is incredible! They fly back and smash into some crates, splintering the wood and toppling the stack.

While you're watching Captain Astro, you feel an impact and suddenly you are falling. The man who was carrying you yells out, and you shut your eyes, expecting to hit the floor. Strong arms catch you, and hold you steady. You slowly open your eyes to see that you're in the arms of another brawny man in a silver costume. He has caramel-colored skin, and is wearing a high-tech visor that obscures his eyes. His shiny black hair is tousled and spiky.

"Hey," he greets you, wearing a friendly grin. "It's okay. I've got you."

His voice is youthful and good-humored. In a daze, you look for the man in the fedora. He's down on the ground, not moving. His hat is lying next to him. Then you notice Captain Astro striding toward you.

"Sorry I'm late, Cap," says the hero holding you. "Caught a few more out there."

"Nice work, Cadet," Captain Astro responds. "Is she all right, Turbo?"

Captain Astro looks down at you worriedly and unties your gag.

"Are you all right, Miss Damsel?" he repeats with concern. "Did they hurt you?"

You still feel the grip of shock, and find yourself breathing heavily. Falteringly, you tell him you're okay.

His eyes full of concern, and his large jaw set stonily, Captain Astro quickly undoes the rope around your ankles and pulls it away. His partner gently lets you down, and soon they have you free of your bondage. You try to calm your nerves and your breathing, and you rest your hand on the Cadet's big shoulder for support. He comfortingly puts his arm around you.

"It's over now, Miss Damsel," Captain Astro assures you. "I'm sorry this happened. We'll get you to safety."

You hear screeching tires and the whine of an engine. Through the open warehouse door you can see a black sport utility vehicle rapidly approach and skid to a halt outside.

"Uh-oh, I think I missed one," the Cadet says with embarrassment.

"Did you check the vehicles?" Captain Astro asks. "You didn't, did you?"

"I'll take care of it, sir," says the Cadet. "You take her out of here. I'll catch up."

He nods to you, and you step back to let him go.

"Keep your focus, Cadet," Captain Astro tells him.

"Yes, sir!"

The Cadet turns and runs toward the door. His silver costume is different from the Captain's: it's less fantastic, and in more of a recognizable military style. It's like a sleek astronaut's jumpsuit with some functional accessories. Like Captain Astro, he has an icon on his chest. It kind of looks like a vortex, with a whirling star shape.

Captain Astro takes you in his big arms and follows after his friend while carrying you. As you emerge out of the warehouse into the lot, three men jump out of the SUV and raise their guns. The Cadet suddenly zooms forward at incredible speed. He becomes a silver blur, zipping by two of the men and knocking them away, disarming them in the process. They yell in pain and surprise as they hit the pavement. You watch in awe, before Captain Astro holds you close and launches himself into the air.

Cool air strongly blows past, and you cling to Captain Astro as he takes you high above the buildings. Rushing wind fills your ears, and the city falls away below. The Captain slows his ascent after reaching a great height. The wind calms, and the Captain floats easily in the air.

You look about in wonder. The vibrant lights of Metro City gleam far below you. You can see for miles and miles until the horizon. Puffy clouds drift above, illuminated by the pale moonlight. Captain Astro's bulky, muscular body warms you from the chilly air. There is safety and security in his arms.

Your eyes meet with an intense emotional spark. His expression softens a great deal and he smiles down at you. The moonlight shines on his face so you are able see him better than you have before. He's very handsome, with attractive masculine features, a robust jawline, and a cleft chin. His short black hair is slicked back neatly. In accordance with his moniker of "Captain", he appears very much like a tough military man.

"It's all right now," he assures you again, smiling warmly.

You finally find your voice and thank him. In a dazed ramble you ask him about the Cadet, wondering if he'll be all right.

"Don't worry, miss," he says. "I promise he can handle them easily. Our priority is your rescue. I'll take you home, all right?"

You nod, and breathe deeply in relief. You inform him where you live: a penthouse in one of the tallest buildings in Uptown. After listening to the details, Captain Astro holds you close and flies off toward your building.

The city moves by below you, still so active and busy in the late night hour. You look up at Captain Astro as he determinedly flies you home. He's amazing. You were fascinated by the news of Metro City's super-powered hero, but stories are so removed and uncertain. Tonight, with your own eyes, you have witnessed incredible feats by two extraordinary men. In a dark hour, they appeared out of nowhere to save you from those dangerous criminals. You have been blessed by fortune, and humbled by the good will of strangers.

You reach Uptown, and Captain Astro glides toward your building. The sight of home is greatly comforting. You point out the spacious balcony of your condominium, realizing it is a convenient place for him to land. The Captain nods in agreement. He lightly touches down, and searches for any sign of trouble inside your home. Seeing that it's safe, he gently lets you down on your feet. You cling to his powerful body as you find your footing, and then your eyes meet again, with his face very close to yours. Your heart thumps as tense moments pass, and you both linger in the intimacy. With one arm still around you, Captain Astro rubs his gloved hand down the side of your body and keeps you close. He looks serious, and somewhat puzzled as he stares fixedly into your eyes. You precipitously lean in and kiss his lips.

Captain Astro immediately kisses you back, as if unleashing some restrained vigor. His spark of enthusiasm takes your breath away, and you let him have his way with you. Your eyes flutter closed as you enjoy feeling his firm lips move over yours He exhales powerfully through his nose as he slides his tongue into your mouth. He tentatively explores you, and you slow down into a nice movement. After the long kiss his mouth leaves yours and, smiling, you quietly take in a deep breath. With his eyes closed, Captain Astro rests his forehead against yours and lightly clears his throat. The wind picks up around the balcony, and the Captain holds you closer as it blows by and ruffles his cape.

"Here I am!" calls a familiar friendly voice. You and Captain Astro look up to see the Cadet slowly descending from the air, surrounded by a strong current of wind. It blows powerfully as he lands with grace on the wide balcony, and then the air disperses and quickly settles down. He grins with shiny white teeth and stands up tall. Smiling happily, you rush to meet the Cadet. He's taken by surprise as you throw your arms around his thick neck and give him a loving hug. You thank him for helping rescue you and inquire about who he is, since you are unable to recall any mention of Captain Astro working with another hero.

"You can call me Turbo Cadet, Miss Damsel," he says, giving you a small salute. "As you just saw, I can control the wind. And I can move extremely fast. I picked up the name 'The Silver Speedster', too—you know, because of the uniform."

"He's my subordinate, and a trusted friend," says the Captain. "He's still in training. Report, Cadet?"

"Sir, I neutralized the rest of the men. Made a final sweep. The police would arrive soon, so I followed after you."

"All right, Cadet. Well done."

Turbo Cadet turns to you and says, "This was my fourth time out in the field. I'm almost as strong as Cap—I mean physically—but he still isn't too eager to let me come along."

"All right, Cadet," says the Captain reprovingly. "Miss Damsel's still shaken. Let's get her inside and safe."

Captain Astro opens your door and lets you into the apartment. You exchange a knowing glance as you move by him, but then you shyly look away. The impulsive, passionate moment you shared has now built an awkward tension, especially after being interrupted by the Cadet. You don't know if the Cadet saw at all, since he didn't make a comment or act any differently. Confused by your actions and feeling embarrassed, you decide to let it go. The three of you walk into your apartment and have a look around to make sure the criminal gang didn't break in. You slowly wander from room to room, turning on lights and casting your eyes about. After what happened to you, you somehow feel like a stranger in your own home. It's as if you've returned after spending years and years away. Notwithstanding that vague, strange feeling, you don't get the sense that anyone has broken into your home. You tell Captain Astro that nothing seems out of place. Turbo Cadet also reports that everything seems secure.

"Okay," Captain Astro says with a quick nod. "That's good. I'm very glad we could get you home safe."

"Are you sure you're all right?" Turbo Cadet asks with concern. "We don't want to leave you alone."

"No, but I'm afraid we can't stay," the Captain says regretfully. "Is there someone you can call? You can call the police, or building security. A neighbor? Someone should be with you."

You assure your heroes that you'll be all right, and tell them you will call your live-in assistant, who should still be at the party. They seem hesitantly satisfied by this, and you thank them again for what they've done for you.

"No problem, miss," Turbo Cadet says happily. "It's just what we do."

"That's right, Cadet," says the Captain. "It's our job. And we'd better get back to it."

As they start for the door, you follow and ask if you'll ever see them again. You don't confess it, but you know you'll feel a great loss if these two amazing men never enter your life again.

"Oh, undoubtedly!" says the Cadet with fervor. "Until next time, Miss Damsel!"

Turbo Cadet chuckles merrily as he leaves out onto the balcony. Captain Astro lingers behind and turns to you, about to say something, but he can't seem to find his words. A tense silence lapses on as you wait for him.

"Stay safe, Miss Damsel," he finally says. "You're under our protection. And I'm sure we will meet again. Goodbye, until then."

He smiles, with a twinkle in his eye, and follows after Turbo Cadet. The two strongmen leap from your balcony, and take off into the night sky. You watch in amazement for a long while before closing the door after them. You quietly bid them farewell and the best of luck in their further adventures. You call your assistant, Gogo, but remain vague with the details while asking her to return home. She sounds worried. You'll tell her the truth when she gets here. You're still in disbelief, yourself.

You enter your bedroom and numbly undress and prepare for bed. Your sheets are soft and comforting as you lie down. You leave the light on, your innocent sense of security having been violated by those gangsters. If something else is coming for you, you want to see it when it does. Exhausted, you drift off to sleep.

***

"Miss Damsel," says a low voice, a man's voice. "Please, wake up."

Your shoulder is lightly jostled, and you rouse from your sleep. Through bleary eyes you see Captain Astro leaning over you. You blink and try to focus. His handsome face is full of worry.

"Miss Damsel," he says again, a bit louder.

Surprised to see him, your eyes search his face and you lift your hand to caress his cheek. You struggle to put words together as you ask him what's wrong. He breathes heavily through his nose and puts his large hand over yours.

"I need you," he says longingly, and he quickly moves to kiss you. Dazed, you feel his lips hungrily take yours and kiss you passionately.

You moan "Oh, Captain!" between his kisses. He breaks away to regard you, his blue eyes filled with earnest desire.

"I can't stop thinking about you," he says. "That kiss you gave me before..."

You nod knowingly, and smile with elation. He remains earnest and serious as he touches your face and kisses you again. He takes your sheets and pulls them away from you, revealing your nude body underneath. Then he rises from your bedside and takes you in his arms.

"You're so beautiful," he says, his eyes steady on yours. He gently sets you down in the middle of the bed and holds his powerful body over you. His lips brush over your neck, your cheek, and your lips. He kisses you deeply, lovingly. His warm breath is nice and comforting on your skin. Your tongues dance and explore, and you moan with intense pleasure. Your shy hands rub over his powerful body, running over his silver costume. You want to feel his warm skin, his big muscles underneath. Your pussy is tingling and hot with excitement.

12