Damsel in Distress Ep. 01: Kidnapped for Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Astro looks at you affectionately, and strokes your face with his gloved hand. Then he moves down and kisses your collar, and moves lower, kissing the tops of your breasts. You hum happily and rub him with your leg. Encouraged, he licks your breast with his big tongue and kisses with a hard suck. As his mouth finds your sensitive nipple, you tremble and coo with delight, and your eyelids flutter closed. He suckles you gently and groans with arousal. As he moves to offer treatment to your other breast, you reach down and feel your throbbing pussy, finding it moistened with your oily secretions. You encourage the big man to continue, and you gasp as his tongue swirls pleasantly over your sensitive tip and he sucks harder.

Your eyes flash open and you hold the Captain's head in your arms desperately. As the room comes back into view, you are startled to find Turbo Cadet standing at the foot of your bed. His visor blinks with lights, hiding his eyes behind. You call his name in surprise. His serious expression worries you. Captain Astro looks up at the Cadet, and he rolls over to your side.

"Cadet," Captain Astro greets him.

You are fully exposed before Turbo Cadet, breathing heavily from excitement and pleasure. You press your legs together and cling to Captain Astro. Turbo Cadet sets his knee on the bed and lowers himself down onto his hands. He smiles warmly, and the brawny young man slowly crawls toward you.

"It's okay, Miss Damsel," he says.

"We want you to feel safe," Captain Astro reassures you. "We're here for you. We can protect you."

Turbo Cadet crawls up on your other side. The bed is deeply impressed with the weight of these two muscular men. You tilt away from Captain Astro and stroke the Cadet's tan cheek with the backs of your fingers. He leans over you, tilts your face with his hand, and kisses you. His tender lips move slowly at first, savoring your taste. You both smile and chuckle happily as you become acquainted. Captain Astro gives attention to your body again, licking and suckling your breast while you kiss the Cadet. You wrap your arm over the Captain's huge, bulging trapezius muscles, and grip his cape in your hand when he tongues your nipple again. Your other hand embraces the Cadet's face as you make out. You can't believe what is happening, but you indulge yourself and enjoy these two hunky, heroic men to whom you are eternally grateful.

Your physical excitement builds in intensity as this continues, seemingly for a long time. You break away from Turbo Cadet when you notice the Captain grip his glove with his teeth and pull it off. His large, warm hand finds your far breast and he squeezes lightly, making your hard nipple tense with pressure. You sigh lustfully and grip his cape tightly. Turbo Cadet lowers his mouth to your breast and sucks the tense, extremely sensitive nipple. Captain Astro massages your other breast while the Cadet moans happily and kisses your body.

"Feel good, Miss Damsel?" Captain Astro asks, just above a whisper. "We don't want you to feel afraid anymore. Let it all go. You're with us now. You're safe."

You look at him and nod helplessly. He smiles affectionately, and thumbs your firm nipple. Then he slides his hand down over your body. You spread your legs and bite your lip in anticipation as his big palm cups your swollen pussy.

"Oh, I want you," he says in a breath, brushing his lips over the side of your tit. He rubs his hand over your hot vulva, massaging your most intimate area. His big, strong fingers spread your tingling lips and rub gently. You whimper desperately as two thick fingers press inside your juicy slit. Your body is overwhelmed, your sensitive breasts being kissed, suckled and licked and your pussy being massaged and penetrated. Captain Astro chuckles and hums deeply as he watches your lustful expressions. His fingers explore and massage, and you gasp as he finds your swollen clit. Suddenly your body is gripped by thousands of tiny tremors and pulses of intense pleasure. Captain Astro sees you're climaxing and shoves his fingers in and out of your tight pussy. It's exactly what you want. You squeeze and thrust, having sex with his big hand, spilling your juices over him as your orgasm racks your body. Finally it's over and you relax, breathing rapidly. Turbo Cadet has leaned back to watch you, so you roll over to kiss the studly Captain, who continues fondling your wet pussy.

Turbo Cadet moves his large body down the bed, and you break away from the Captain to watch him curiously. He smiles playfully at you and moves your legs apart, positioning himself between them. You giggle and lie flat beneath him, and the Cadet moves down to kiss your belly. Captain Astro moves his hand up to fondle your breasts while the Cadet kisses lower and lower. You grab for the loose sheet where he was once laying and grip it tightly. His mouth reaches your pussy and he kisses your slick, tingling lips. You sigh happily, feeling his lips and tongue caress your womanhood, exploring you and savoring your taste.

"You're so beautiful," Captain Astro tells you again, and he eagerly kisses you while squeezing your tit. His tongue slides into your mouth while the Cadet's tongue pushes shallowly inside your pussy. Turbo Cadet laps in and out, and you squirm and squeeze the sheet when he licks your sensitive clitoris. Easily finding it, he gently prods it with a thick tongue tip, before kissing your pussy and rubbing his whole tongue over it. Already your body is on the cusp of another amazing orgasm.

"Oh, Miss Damsel," Captain Astro groans while kissing you. He slowly pulls away to look into your eyes and enjoy your lustful expressions. You look up at him in a daze while the Cadet brings you closer and closer to the edge.

"Miss Damsel," Captain Astro says again, this time as if trying to call your attention. You breathlessly try to answer, but words come out half-formed. Turbo Cadet slides his wet tongue over your swollen clit, and then sucks hungrily with his lips.

"Miss Damsel!" Captain Astro says louder. Your vision blurs and you feel a hand jostle your shoulder.

"Miss Damsel!" calls a woman's voice.

Your eyes open wide, and a dark-skinned woman's face slowly comes into focus. You recognize your friend Gogo. Groggily, you look around your bedroom. Captain Astro and Turbo Cadet aren't there. Gogo is leaning over you from the bedside, and squeezes your shoulder reassuringly.

"I have come home, Miss Damsel," she says softly. "I am sorry to wake you, but you had me so worried."

You blink and lightly rub your face, while your befuddled mind slowly makes sense of things. You are comfortably under your sheets, alone in your bed. It wasn't real. You were only dreaming that the heroes returned. It was all just a wonderful fantasy, though it did tangibly excite you. Your pussy feels wet and tingly.

Hugging your sheets, you sit up and welcome Gogo. She slowly sits down next to you, looking very concerned. She's still wearing her gown from the party at the Grand Hotel.

"Is everything all right?" she asks.

You nod, and smile bashfully as your dream lingers in your mind. You begin to tell Gogo the story of how you met two amazing superheroes. It was a night unlike any other in your life.

12