Damsel in Distress Ep. 02: Betrothed to the Baron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alpha lifts his arm in front of himself and moves his fingers over the metal bracer on his wrist. A light glows on the red surface as he touches it.

"We'll take my vehicle," he says. "I'm calling for it now."

While Agent Alpha busies himself with that, you cautiously approach the Baron as he lies still on the floor. Looking over him and feeling a sense of profundity, you remove the wedding band from your finger and drop it next to him. There's a soft chime as the gold ring hits the marble, and it twirls before falling flat and resting beside him. Gogo takes you in her arms comfortingly and leads you back toward the door.

"All right, ready to go," Agent Alpha says, finishing what he was doing and motioning for you to follow. You hurry out the wide doorway of the consulate and emerge outside. Police sirens approach in the distance. You see bystanders and reporters far across the street, taking shelter after having heard the gunfire from above. With a whooshing of air and a high-tech whine of some sort of engine, a large flying car swings down in front of the palace and hovers low to the ground. It's a platinum color, and has a smooth aerodynamic shape, appearing very futuristic. You're given pause for a moment as you stare at it, before you hurry down the stairs.

"What is that?" Gogo asks.

"My corvette," Agent Alpha responds. "Come on, get in."

He plants a boot on the footstep and pulls open the hatch for you. Still wearing a stoic expression, he reaches out for you and you take his hand. He helps you inside while you move carefully in your wedding dress, and Gogo climbs in after you. There's shouting from the consulate doorway as soldiers start to rush outside. Alpha climbs in and slams the door shut behind him. As he situates himself in the driver's seat and manipulates the console, the soldiers open fire on the vehicle. Bullets ricochet off the metal exterior. Unworried, Agent Alpha engages the controls and the corvette lifts off. You're carried up and away into the sky, leaving the palace far behind.

***

Lost in your thoughts, you stare out at the city through the window of your room—a guest room given to you by General Stryker of the United States Army. You're inside the Citadel: a fortified, high-tech military tower located downtown. Soft morning sunlight enters through the large window pane. The walls and floor of the room are dark, metallic gray, and exude a feeling of security and protection. The furnishings are sparse, colorless, and almost purely functional—a practical design one might expect from the armed forces. You're wearing a slinky bathrobe after having taken a long, refreshing bath and washing up. You're recent ordeal still weighs heavily on your mind.

After whisking you and Gogo away in his corvette, Agent Alpha delivered you safely to the Citadel, his headquarters. You were questioned by his superiors about what happened. General James Stryker insisted you remain under his protection until things settle down. In a small way, it feels as though you're still imprisoned. You aren't getting much information, leaving you to wonder what's being done about the incident. Thankfully you had Agent Alpha by your side, supporting you even after his rescue mission was over.

There's a sound at your door—a high-tech ringer. Jostled from your faraway thoughts, you go to the console and open the futuristic door. Towering there is Agent Alpha, the man who saved you. He's wearing different clothes: baggier black and red pants with a camouflage design, and a different black tank top. Your heart thumps powerfully as you see him, and—faltering a bit—you invite him in.

"Ah, good morning, Miss Damsel," he says.

He doesn't smile when he sees you, but somehow his gray eyes do. He reaches to tap the screen to close the door behind him, and you find yourself ogling the huge build of his arm. His biceps, triceps, forearm—all just so incredibly powerful.

"I, uh, came by to see how you were doing," he says. "I know you've been through a lot."

You confess you're glad to see him and tell him how you feel. He fidgets as you talk. Interestingly, he seems less comfortable right now than he did while invading the consulate. He speaks hesitantly, losing his matter-of-fact tone, and has trouble keeping eye contact with you.

"About Baron von Zorn, ah, as much as I wanted to haul that bastard in..."

He catches his vulgarity.

"I mean, he should be taken into custody for what he's done to you; for the sake of justice. Unfortunately we can't touch him. He has legal immunity, and, on top of that, it's difficult to prove what happened to you."

While not entirely surprising, this information strikes you hard. You move over to the bed and sit down.

"That doesn't mean there won't be any consequences," he says encouragingly, following you. "I apologize, ma'am. I wish there was more I could do. I wish we could have gotten you out of there sooner. We just didn't know."

He balls his hands into fists, and his big muscles become tense with frustration.

"We should have known."

You comfort him, and tell him you're grateful for your rescue. You invite him to sit down next to you. His large weight depresses the firm mattress of the bed.

"You know, in a way it's like you saved yourself. What I mean is: we found out you were being held prisoner because one of Zorn's soldiers contacted us. I guess somehow you made an impact on his men. He turned on his own country—said that, after listening to what you had to say, it changed his mind. He realized Baron Zorn is a corrupt man, and he wanted you to be saved from him."

You're surprised to hear this, and happy that you made a difference for at least one person. During your imprisonment, Baron Zorn made a spectacle of your engagement in front of his soldiers. His delusional mind deemed it necessary to follow Uberwaldian marriage traditions. He showed off to prove his ableness as a husband and provider. He made displays of his eternal love for you. While you were unable to fight back, you rebelled in your own way. You took the floor and made speeches about peace and freedom. You told his men about life in Utopia. You bonded with the soldier guarding your door. You were careful in your subversion, as Baron Zorn and his officials were very good at pushing propaganda and subjugating through fear. You ask about this soldier, but Alpha has no more details.

"He didn't ask for anyone to get him out. He's still anonymous. I may have even shot him with my sedation rifle. Maybe he stayed low. I hate to think I beat him up with the others. He's the reason I was able to save you."

You finally ask Agent Alpha about his abilities. You share your amazement, and want to understand how someone can possibly do the things he does. The reticent Alpha is slow to divulge anything.

"It's confidential, ma'am. I'm...not really supposed to talk about it. It's true I'm part of a supersoldier program. I'm gifted, physically enhanced, and trained all my life to be what I am today. What's important is that I can protect this nation and people like you from the kinds of threats no other man can face."

Wanting to know more, you move to more personal questions and ask about who he is. He looks at you kindly while you ask, but is clearly not forthcoming.

"I'm really just a soldier, ma'am," he says. "I've always been a soldier. 'Alpha' is the only name I've ever known. Though, sometimes they call me 'Al', or 'Alf'. ...Sometimes 'Alfie'."

He snickers with embarrassment. Your heart flutters and you feel an intense urge to kiss him. His face is not as traditionally beautiful, somewhat brutish with a low brow, but he's still handsome and very masculine with a big chin and strong jaw. His beard stubble definitely adds some manly appeal. Some might be turned off or intimidated by his massive size and pumped-up physique, but you find him extremely sexy. Your body awakens with arousal as you bask in the hunky man's presence.

While acknowledging your genuine attraction, you know it's magnified a hundredfold due to what the Baron has done to you. Not only what you've been through, but there is the fact that he fed you nothing but Utopian heartfruit during your capture. Heartfruit is a powerful aphrodisiac, so powerful in fact that it is a regulated substance. You suspect Baron Zorn had fed it to you to make you more receptive during your wedding night. As much as you've tried to fight it's effects, the chemical reactions are simply overpowering.

"Miss Damsel, I want to apologize for what happened back there," Agent "Alfie" says. "I made mistakes. I overlooked Hilda von Zorn as a threat, and she was able to disarm me. I was overconfident. And Baron Zorn—I should have made sure he was taken out. I shouldn't have underestimated him. Somehow he enhanced himself, and we had no real intel on that. I was reckless, and it endangered your life. Thankfully Miss Gogo was there, or I hate to think that I—"

You comfort him and give him any forgiveness he needs, as you move closer and cling to his arm. He sounds very frustrated with himself, and you wish you could ease it away. The chemistry between you blooms into a magnetic force. It becomes clear he's been restraining his own feelings as he reaches to rub your leg with his big hand. He breathes heavily through his nose and moves his face closer to yours. You caress his coarse, stubbly cheek and your lips drift into his. He's very reluctant as you affectionately kiss his solemn lips. He kisses you back very shyly.

You move your head back to peer into the deep gray pools of his eyes. He looks afraid. You smile and tell him reassuring words. Mischievously, you move a hand over his thick chest and start to rub his massive pec. He swallows audibly and doesn't move. His eyes drift over your body, indulging his attraction even as he restrains himself. You laugh enticingly while you massage him. Somewhere in your mind you know you've surrendered to the heartfruit's effects. However, you are deaf to the part of you that is asking you to stop seducing Alpha.

You fumble with your robe and move away on the bed. You undo the sash, and sexily slip the robe open to reveal your nude form. Blushing, he ogles you for a good few seconds before catching himself and quickly averting his eyes.

"Ma'am, I, I don't, uh..."

You tell him it's okay. You invite him. You slip the robe from your body and drop it to the floor. Laying back on the bed, you begin touching yourself. First you cup your breasts, pressing them together. Then you are massaging your flesh and touching your nipples. Your hand glides over your tummy and slips over your mound. Your lips are moist with desire. You sigh needfully as your fingers slide down and fondle your pussy.

Agent Alpha can't look away. While clearly perplexed, his restraint is chipped away, and his expression changes to one of lust. Continuing to watch your sexy, seductive motions, Alpha stands up and tugs at his A-shirt. His muscles tense and he pulls his shirt off over his head. You moan as he reveals his bare chest and incredible abdominal muscles. The meaty slabs of his gigantic pecs twitch and flex as he nervously crumples the shirt and drops it on the floor. His large nipples are fleshy and luscious-looking, bouncing as his chest moves. He quickly fumbles with his belt and undoes his pants, then reaches down to remove his boots. You sensually massage your pussy and fondle your breasts as you watch the hunky muscle man undress. He carefully pulls his pants over his massive thighs, revealing the large bulge of his jockstrap underneath. As he finally steps out of his pants and stands tall, your eyes dart over his body and take it all in.

The sight of him exposed in his tight underwear is overwhelmingly hot, making you tremble with excitement and lust. His body is completely hairless and smooth. You find yourself staring at his enormous bulge, framed by his very wide quads. There is only a faint outline of his manhood under the cloth of the jockstrap, but already you can tell he's extremely well-endowed. You spread your legs sexily, opening yourself up to him. Alf can't resist any longer and joins you on the bed. He holds himself over you on his muscular arms and presses his lips against yours. He's still not a confident kisser, so you kiss softly and lovingly. Your hands eagerly slide over his body, now embracing an erotic intimacy with him. You feel his muscular shoulders, his strong arms, and the deep ridges of his belly.

As you start to kiss him deeper, sliding your tongue into his mouth, you massage and squeeze his huge pectoral muscles. Your hands seem tiny against the broad, swollen mountains. He grunts happily as you caress his chest, and the soft slabs twitch and grow rock hard as he flexes his body over you. Your palms slide over his fat, fleshy nipples, which are truly very big in your hands. Alf's sexual motions rub the huge bulge in his jockstrap against you, sometimes nudging into your wet pussy. His arousal grows, and he takes you in his big arms to feel your warmth against him. Your breasts press tightly against his thick chest. There's a culmination of your intimacy as you hold each other, and it's hard to believe this isn't another fantasy. You make out with him for some time before finally begging him to make love to you.

"Miss Damsel," he says softly, sounding reluctant, "I, I want to, but..."

You both stop and stare at each other. He presses his lips together thoughtfully, then releases you and stands up from the bed. Your heart pounds with anticipation as he thumbs the edges of his jockstrap, moving the band lower. Finally he pulls his underwear down to release the enormous shaft of his manhood from its snug restraint. Still lax and unerect, his uncut cock is unbelievably massive. The thick, meaty phallus hangs like a stallion's over gigantic balls, swaying heavily as Agent Alpha moves. You can see it's slowly ballooning with arousal. He looks down at his huge organ and back at you with eyebrows raised in a look of concern.

"Is...is this okay?" he asks.

You invite him to come to you, and he moves to the bed to embrace you again. You can't stop staring at his penis as he approaches and moves over you.

"I know I'm really big," he says. "I'm just worried. I, uh, never did this before."

You comfort him and kiss his blushing face. Alf tentatively gropes your chest. You easily grow very wet as you make out with the hunk, and your nipples tighten under his big, massaging hands. Memories of when he rescued you flash through your mind. His heroics make you even more desirous of him. During your erotic embrace, you start to feel his hot, swollen cock nudge against you. Your pussy tingles relentlessly with need, and again you ask him to make love to you.

Alf moves back and rises over you, and you're amazed as you see the massive size of his swinging, erect cock. His girth and length are both beyond imagining. He grips the thick shaft in his big hand and tightly jerks it. He slides the foreskin from the fat, shapely head, making his muscles flex instensely with jolts of pleasure. The huge red glans glistens in the light. You spread your legs welcomingly underneath him, and Alpha directs his cock into your pussy.

"I'll be gentle," he assures you, studying his size against your womanhood. You nod and voice agreement, also feeling concerned about his bigness. His head nudges between your slick lips, feeling absolutely huge against you. The round tip strains against your tight slit. It rubs against your clitoris in a wonderful sensation before he finally pushes his way into you. Alpha grunts and wears a very earnest expression as he starts to slide inside. His muscles bulge powerfully as he focuses and pushes his fat member ever deeper. The walls of your sheath stretch and conform to his hard penetration, and you groan with your pussy's efforts to resist his immense girth.

"Oh yeah!" Alf says in a heavy exhale, relaxing his big muscles. He laughs happily with you and gently slides his cock out, before nudging back in. After some more penetration, your tight pussy finally begins to relax to him. The ridges of his huge glans can be felt deep inside as your sensitive walls envelop him He asks you if it feels okay, and you assure him it feels amazing. You smile and rub your hands over his muscular body as he starts to make love to you. The hero makes your heart beat excitedly and your mind race with affectionate thoughts during this playful act of love. Your intimacy and feeling him inside you lifts you to cloud nine.

Your womanly lubricant is thankfully enough as his flesh squeezes tightly against yours. The sensations of your taut pussy gripping his giant cock cause you both to moan with his plunging thrusts. You cling to him and feel your own body seize with thrilling pulses. Your body erupts with an amazing orgasm. Your pussy flutters around his massive rod and grasps him tightly. Alpha slows his motions, realizing something's happened and he rubs your chest affectionately as you nearly faint underneath him with pleasure. Your orgasm fades to leave euphoria in its wake.

Alpha, extremely turned on, slips out of you and lifts you from the bed in his strong arms. He smiles and holds you against him, sliding you down his bulky body and onto his cock. The thick shaft presses between your legs, feeling so big and mightily erect that you wonder if it could support your weight by itself. Alpha easily holds you in one arm and grips his cock in the other to slide it back into you. Desperately, you squeeze his wide trapezius muscles for support while his cock again struggles to move inside you. Alf holds your buttocks in his large hands and, finally pushing his hammerhead deep inside again, he starts moving you up and down on his long shaft. Your legs grip his wide body as he fucks you while standing tall. You're helpless in his arms, yielding to his sexual desire.

"I have you," he says reassuringly, smiling and searching your eyes.

Your pussy throbs with ecstasy as his thick dick massages your lips and walls. You confess your own sensual thoughts to him, and how impressed you are with his strength. You press your hands into his soft chest and push away, tilting your head back and stretching your hips to further enjoy the ride. Alf grunts and starts to move you with heightened energy. After a while he stops to kiss you deeply, hugging you close.

Carrying you with him, he gently lays you back down onto the bed and continues his lovemaking with long, earnest strokes. Your nude forms writhe together erotically as he moves toward his climax. While the huge man thrusts in and out, you tell him it's okay to come inside you. Alpha continues with sensuous rhythms, enjoying his amazing sex with you until finally needing a release. His brow is adorably furrowed with earnest concentration. He pushes himself up on his powerful tree-trunk arms for leverage and lances his manhood into you with growing vigor. His gigantic pecs and rippling abs flex over you as you stare up at him, utterly lost in euphoria. Finally his pelvis quakes and a thunderous groan escapes him.

Agent Alpha's massive cock throbs inside you and hot cum bursts from his powerful orgasm. He grunts repeatedly with intense pleasure and relief, his body stiff as euphoric sensations rush over him. You rub his huge forearms and gyrate your hips to enhance his experience. His muscles bulge as rope after rope fills your tight pussy. He breathes heavily and shudders on top of you, then starts to thrust gently to massage that last of it out of him. Finally he slips his sensitive, softening cock from you, spilling thick cum onto the bed. He lovingly holds you against him and catches his breath while enjoying post-climax euphoria. You cling to him, feeling safe and protected in his arms while your pussy throbs and relaxes from the intense workout.