Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed forward against her puckered anus and was surprised at how easily the head fit in. Cock Socket let out a groan of satisfaction as he penetrated her, and Stan continued to push his entire dick into her bowels. As soon as his balls were resting against her vagina he felt her ass tighten around his member. "This woman is incredible," Stan thought.

Dan could see Stan's outline moving back and forth and smiled as he realized Cock Socket was getting fucked. He was almost done loading his truck and hoped the old man could last long enough for him to get to witness some of it.

Cock Socket could hear Stan's heavy breath as he slowly fucked in and out of her ass. He wasn't as vigorous as she was used to, but his cock still felt good in her butt. "You must take it up the ass often," the old man grunted.

"Yes," she gasped, "I love to get ass fucked."

He sawed his cock in and out with a slow, steady pace. "My wife was right, wasn't she? You are a slut," Stan said.

"Yes," she hissed, as his cock relentlessly plundered her anus. "I'm my master's slut."

"Do you fuck anyone he tells you to?" he said.

"Yes, and I love it...I love cock!"

"Then I'm happy to give you mine," he grunted. It was getting harder for him to catch his breath so he decided to stop talking and concentrate on fucking. Her asshole was tight, but not painfully so, and he felt as if he were in heaven. Her flesh was so much smoother and softer than his wife's as well.

Then, Stan's foot slipped and he fell forward forcing Cock Socket to off her knees flat on her stomach. His body followed hers down and his dick remained embedded in her ass. He was on top of her, still for a moment in surprise, with his cock fully lodged up her butt, but he soon began thrusting in and out. This position made her hole feel tighter and Stan knew he couldn't last much longer.

Dan opened the door to the truck at that moment, and saw them lying on the backseat, Cock Socket gasping with pleasure and Stan grunting on top of her in exertion. "He's fucking you ass, isn't he Cock Socket?" Dan asked.

"Yes, Master," she moaned, "he's fucking my ass so good."

Stan's heart was feeling like it was going to explode, but his dick did too. The feel of her body writhing beneath his was more than he could handle. If his heart wasn't beating so hard he would have tried to hold back, but this woman had given him so much pleasure already, and he wasn't sure how much more he could take. He felt the familiar warm buildup in his balls overflow and race down his cock before it erupted from the head of his dick into her tight ass. He gasped loudly as spurt after spurt of his hot semen flooded her nether hole.

Dan watched as the old man's wrinkled bottom clenched and unclenched as he came inside Cock Socket. After a few post orgasmic shudders, Stan pushed himself up off the beautiful slave and rested on his knees catching his breath.

Cock Socket lay on the seat breathing hard herself. She had cum too as she felt Stan's cock spewing his sperm inside her ass although she wasn't sure the old man had noticed. Her ass felt gaping and empty except for the pool of his fluids sitting in her bowels.

"That was the best fuck I've had since I was in Korea, during the war," Stan said, as he pulled up his pants. "There was this one cute little whore that used to give us servicemen a discount. I think she just loved to fuck and wanted to get as much cock as she could."

"Sounds a little like Cock Socket," Dan said. "Sometimes I think she only agreed to be my slave because she knew I'd make her take as much cock as we could find."

Stan chuckled. "I can believe that. I was wondering if I could meet up with you guys again sometime. I don't think I'm going to be able to fuck my wife ever again after this, even with Viagra. Cock Socket has ruined me for all other women."

"Sure," Dan replied. "Just give me your phone number and we'll give you a call sometime."

They exchanged numbers and Stan thanked them both and left for his car. Dan ordered Cock Socket to get in the front seat without putting her clothes on. "Time for your surprise," Dan told her as he pushed her head into his lap.

Cock Socket knew what to do. She pulled his cock out and sucked it into her mouth. He came down her throat just as they pulled into their driveway.

12