Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 07

Story Info
Dan makes a new friend.
4.7k words
4.52
41.4k
12
1

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan worked in his garage on a very large project for Cock Socket one afternoon. The past couple of weeks he had worked a lot on it; Cock Socket was recovering from her breast enhancement surgery. So far the surgery seemed to be a success, but the scars hadn't fully healed and the implants wouldn't settle in place for several months.

She had also received a couple of electrolysis sessions which seemed to be going well so far. She scheduled them for an hour at a time, which was longer than most people could stand, and much of her body hair had been removed.

This had been the first week that she had really been able to get up and around, and her unavailability had left Dan with a lot of time on his hands. He generally finished his official work before noon, and then worked for a few hours on the project for Curt, and then the rest of the day he spent in his workshop.

It was a hot Texas afternoon, and he was working with the garage door open and the AC on full blast. He knew it was wasteful, but his garage was a little dark to work with the door closed. The mail truck pulled up, and the largest man Dan had ever seen in person climbed out of the truck. He had to be close to seven feet tall, and while not overly fat, was carrying several extra pounds. His black skin glistened with sweat, and large wet rings circled his armpits.

The mail carrier checked the address on a stack of envelopes and then walked up Dan's driveway.

"I have a certified letter for Dan Henderson that needs a signature," the large man said in a deep voice as he approached Dan.

"I'm Dan Henderson," Dan said reaching out for his mail.

The carrier handed Dan the mail and a pen and Dan signed the one from his office that required his signature.

"Don't tell me you're retired too," the mail carrier said conversationally. "Everyone in this neighborhood seems to be old and retired. I think you're the youngest person I've seen today."

Dan laughed out loud. "Yeah, most of the homes are still occupied by the original owners," he said. "We bought this one a few years ago from a widower who was moving to Florida."

The man nodded in understanding. "When I signed up for this route I didn't realize what I was getting into. I thought I could just drive around in this little truck, pull up to rows of mailboxes, and put the mail in, but none of these old neighborhoods have the rows of mailboxes, and some of the houses don't have a mailbox at all. Man, did I ever make a mistake."

Dan smiled at him. "What were you doing before?"

"I worked at the post office downtown, sorting mail. I used to hear the drivers talking about all the tail they get thrown at them while they're making their rounds, and I thought it might be fun to find out what they're talking about. Boy, was I wrong," the large man said. "By the way, my names Griffin, but my friends call me Griff'."

"Well, Griff', I can see what you mean. The heat would be enough to make me not want to have your job," Dan commented, looking up at the sun. "Then you get out here and find out all the available women are about forty years older than you," he laughed.

"Yeah, man, it's been on horrible day. I ran out of water about two hours ago, and all these old folks seem to scared of me to let me fill my water bottle," Griff' lamented.

"Well I'm not scared," Dan said with a grin, "and I've got cold water in the fridge, right over there. Help yourself."

"Oh, thank you, man," the large man said. Dan watched as he rushed over to his garage refrigerator and retrieved the proffered water. Griff' took a large swig of water and smiled. "This has got to be the best water I've ever had."

"That's just because you're so thirsty," Dan responded.

"Doesn't matter," Griff' said. "I am eternally grateful. Thanks, Dan."

"No problem, anytime."

Over the next several days, Dan spoke to Griff' every time he came to deliver the mail. Griff' always got a bottle of water and often used the bathroom connected to the garage. Sometimes he stayed for several minutes, shooting the breeze. Dan learned quite a lot about Griff' and told Griff' about himself too.

Griff' told him all about his college days, playing D1 ball for Arizona, and then returning home to Texas to join the postal service. Dan told Griff' all about the unique circumstances of his job, and his love of woodworking. Eventually, Dan told Griff' to help himself to the water and the bathroom whenever he wanted, even when he wasn't there. There was a man door to the garage at the rear of the house that was unlocked during the day that he could use for entry.

A couple of weeks later, Dan had to make a rare visit to the office for an all day meeting. Not seeing the garage door open, Griff' debated for several minutes on whether or not to use the man door like Dan had said he could. He was tired, thirsty, and had to pee which eventually overrode the reluctance he had about entering his friend's garage when he wasn't home.

Griff' went to the bathroom first, and because he felt a little guilty about being in the garage, he tried to be as quiet as possible. He was so quiet that Cock Socket, who had never met Griff' but had heard all about him from Dan, didn't know he was there. She went into the garage to get some meat from the freezer for dinner. Just as she was closing the freezer door, Griff' flushed the toilet and exited the bathroom with the thought of grabbing his usual water.

To say that both of them were surprised would be an understatement. Griff' stared wide-eyed at the beautiful, naked woman before him, and upon seeing the large black man all Cock Socket could think to do was scream and try to cover herself with her hands. She ran for the house holding the meat with one hand trying to cover her pussy while her other hand tried to cover her new, large breasts.

Griff' stood staring after her with his mouth open in shock. He couldn't believe he just saw Dan's wife naked! 'Well, I guess I won't be invited back in again,' Griff' thought as he finally grabbed his water and left.

Cock Socket told Dan about the incident as soon as he got home.

"You did what?!" Dan asked, furious.

"I screamed, and ran, Master," Cock Socket said, looking at the floor ashamed.

"How dare you treat my friend that way!" Dan roared. "He's probably so embarrassed that he'll never talk to me again. I'm going to have to think about an appropriate punishment for you."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry Master," Cock Socket said.

Dan wasn't really that angry. He had been trying to think of a way to tell Griff' about his and Cock Socket's relationship, and now it seemed he had the perfect opportunity. He knew Griff' was having trouble finding women to fuck and he figured he'd make Cock Socket available to him.

The next day Dan made sure he was in the garage with the door open when Griff' came to deliver the mail. Dan watched with a smile as Griff' slowly walked towards the garage like a man being led to his execution.

"I'm sure your wife told you what happened yesterday," Griff' began. "I'm sorry, man, I didn't know she'd come in the garage naked."

"Not your fault," Dan said. "In fact, I'd like you to come inside so she can apologize."

"That's not necessary, Dan," Griff' told him. "I'm sure she's more embarrassed than I am."

"It is necessary," Dan said, "for her, if not for you. Come on, you'll see."

Dan led Griff' into the house and headed toward the living room. "Cock Socket, Griff's here!" Dan called out.

'Cock Socket?' Griff' thought. 'What kind of man would call his wife that?'

Griff' looked confused as Cock Socket appeared, naked as she had been the previous day. Did the woman never wear clothes?

"Griff', I would like you to meet the former Kelly Henderson, now Cock Socket, my slave," Dan said a little theatrically.

"Your slave?" Griff' questioned.

"Yes," Dan said. "A few months ago, Cock Socket decided to give herself over to me completely, and become my slave. She has something to say to you." Dan motioned for Cock Socket to approach Griff'.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you yesterday, sir," Cock Socket said, with her head down, "and for rudely screaming and running away. Please, punish me."

Dan produced a wooden paddle he had fashioned and handed it to Cock Socket, who then offered it up to Griff'. Griff' had a very confused look on his face as he looked at the proffered paddle.

"The first part of punishment is to be ten swats with the paddle, and I think it's only fitting that you give them to her," Dan explained to his friend.

Griff' looked at Dan unbelievingly. "What are you saying? You want me to beat your wife?"

"Yes, but don't think of her as my wife," Dan replied. "Think of her as my slave, or my pet."

Griff' swallowed hard. The woman in front of him was beautiful, and he would by lying to himself if he said he wasn't aroused, but he couldn't stop thinking of her as Dan's wife.

"If you don't paddle her ass, I will, and if I have to do it, I promised to give her twenty," Dan told him.

"Please, sir, please paddle my ass," Cock Socket pleaded with Griff'. "I'll suck your cock for you afterwards."

Dan had already told Cock Socket that she could use whatever enticements she needed to get Griff' to spank her so she wasn't breaking any rules.

"You'll suck my cock?" Griff' asked incredulously.

"Yes, sir, but my master has to watch," she responded.

"That's part of the deal for getting to play with my slave," Dan explained to Griff'. "I have to be able to watch whatever goes on. I may not always watch, but I must always have the option."

"You want to watch me?" he asked, still shocked. "With her?"

"She's my property," said Dan, "and I want to make sure my property is treated right. Besides, who doesn't like seeing a hot woman get used."

"But, she's your wife," Griff' tried to protest.

"She was my wife, now she's my slave," Dan insisted.

"Well, I guess I can paddle her," Griff' finally said, slowly taking the paddle from Cock Socket.

"Great!" said Dan. "Why don't you sit down on the couch and she can lie on your lap. Just be careful with her tits, they're still healing from surgery."

When Cock Socket was lying over his lap her ass and pussy were displayed openly in front of him. "Isn't that the greatest ass you've ever seen?" Dan asked him.

"It's the definitely the best I've seen on a white girl," Griff' responded. It certainly was, and Griff' couldn't help but stare at it with the paddle hanging limply in his hand.

Across the large man's lap, Cock Socket looked almost like a child about to be punished by her father. The sight made Dan wish he had had the foresight to record the incident on his video camera, but he didn't want to stop now and get it; Griff' was nervous enough as it was.

"Whenever you're ready, Griff', give her a good whack. She's going to count and thank you after each swat. I like to give her a second between each one so she can think about the next one," Dan explained.

Griff' looked down at the beautiful behind in front of him, and then at the wood paddle in his hand. Half-heartedly, he brought the paddle down across Cock Socket's backside with a soft 'smack'.

"One! Thank you, sir!" Cock Socket said, loudly.

"No, no, no," Dan said waving his hands. "That doesn't count. You've got to really put your muscle behind it, Griff'. Don't worry about hurting her; I'll worry about that and let you know if it's too hard. Cock Socket, start your count over."

Griff' raised the paddle again, with a disbelieving look on his face. The sight of her bare bottom, and the feel of her naked body over his lap was giving him a raging hard on. He wanted to do this for his friend, and a blowjob, so he decided to just go for it. He brought the paddle down swiftly and with much more force. A much louder 'smack' resounded through the room.

"Awwwrrrrrg! One! Thank you, sir!" Cock Socket yelled, as she wriggled her bottom in an attempt to alleviate the pain. Dan was proud that she remembered to keep her hands down, but he saw that she had them clenched and it was certainly taking some effort to obey.

Griff' felt exhilarated after the first blow. He never knew spanking a woman could be so sexual. He eagerly raised the paddle again and brought it down a little harder.

"Ooooooohhhh! Two! Thank you, sir!" she cried out. Her hands remained clenched, hanging towards the floor, but her whole body had flinched with that blow.

'Crack!' the paddle came down across her bottom again. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Three! Thank you, sir!"

Griff' thought her butt cheeks were turning a nice shade of red. She did have the most magnificent looking bottom he had ever seen. Her pussy lips peeked out at him between her thighs, and he could see that they now glistened wetly.

The paddle came down again, hard. "Aaaaaahhhhgg! Four! Thank you, sir!"

"Uuuuuunnnnnhh! Five! Thank you, sir!"

Dan was impressed. Cock Socket, was remembering all her instructions. Her butt was now a deep angry looking red. It would probably be bruised for several days. He was also glad that Griff' seemed to be enjoying himself. The big man had a huge grin on his face, and was staring at Cock Socket's ass with fascination.

"Aaaaaaggggg! Six! Thank you, sir!"

Griff' stopped the paddling for a second and placed his large hand on her inflamed butt cheeks, feeling the heat burning within them. He slipped one of his thick fingers into her gleaming wet snatch and was surprised at how snug it gripped his digit. He thought that she had to be the hottest bitch he had ever got his hands on.

He raised the paddle again and brought it down swiftly and even harder this time, holding nothing back.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrgggg! Seven! Thank you, sir!" Cock Socket said loudly, this time in obvious pain. Her legs had kicked out involuntarily as she received the blow.

He didn't give her any time to recover as the next one smacked into her stinging bottom as soon as she was done thanking him. "Uuuuuuunnnhhhh! Eight! Thank you, sir!" She was vaguely aware that she only had two left to go. Her entire ass was on fire now; there was no part of it that hadn't felt the paddle's touch.

"Aaaaahhhhggggg! Nine! Thank you, sir!" she screamed. She was sobbing and finding it hard to control herself. Her hands almost moved to cover her bottom on that stroke and her ass hurt so much it was hard to focus on anything else.

Griff' dramatically twirled the paddle above his head before he brought it down one last time with great force. The resounding smack from the blow filled the room.

"Aaaaarrrrhhhggg! Ten! Thank you, sir!" Cock Socket cried, glad that her punishment was finally over. She felt Griff's strong arms lifting her up off his lap. Her face was almost as red and filled with heat as her ass and she was finding it hard to catch her breath.

Griff' placed her on the floor on her knees in front of him, her arms resting on his large thighs. His cock was hard from the excitement of beating her ass and he reached into his shorts and pulled it out. Dan was expecting him to pull out some monstrous dick, and was surprised to see that it was a little shorter than his own but a little thicker.

Cock Socket's head was down, and her eyes were still a little unfocused so she didn't realize what he had done. Dan looked on with a smirk on his face as Griff' grabbed the back of her hair and brought her head to his cock. She instinctively opened her mouth and swallowed his erect staff.

Griff' leaned his head back and let out a gasp of pleasure as his entire rod was engulfed in her warm, wet mouth. Cock Socket was barely aware of what she was doing, and her head bobbed up and down as if on its own, but cock sucking had become almost automatic to her, and she was able to give him a good blow job.

Griff' had been on the verge before Cock Socket started slobbering over his penis, and it had been so long since he'd had a woman's mouth on him that he didn't last long. His large frame shuddered as his sperm shot out and filled her mouth to overflowing. "Oh, God damn!" she's good, he exclaimed.

Cock Socket did her best to swallow all of it and then cleaned up everything that escaped with her tongue. She put her hands on his thighs to help herself to her feet. She felt a wet spot on one of his legs from where her vagina had leaked while he paddled her and suddenly felt self conscious.

"I hope the blow job was acceptable, sir," she said, not looking him in the eye.

"It was perfect," he said happily. "The best I've had in a long time."

"Well, if you come back after you finish your route you can get more than that," Dan told him. "She still has some more punishment coming."

Griff' put his limp cock back in his shorts and stood. "I'll be back as soon as I can then," he chuckled, caressing one of her breasts with a meaty hand.

Dan walked him back to the garage and Griff' again promised he'd be by right after work. Dan's own cock was raging in his pants, but he wanted to wait until Griff' returned so he refrained from fucking Cock Socket and instead went back to work in his garage.

Griff' was as good as his word, who could blame him, and returned just before six that evening. He came through the front door for the first time. It felt a little weird to him, but the garage door was closed and he was forced to knock on the front.

"Come on in," Dan said enthusiastically to his friend as he opened the door.

Griff' entered and saw Cock Socket in the living, on her knees, her face planted on the floor, with her hands, feet, and ass trapped in a wood frame. He had never seen anything like it before. Her hands and feet were in holes near the base of the frame, with her pussy and ass at the perfect height for fucking if they were to kneel behind her. The frame itself was large enough so that she couldn't see around it, and her hands, feet, and ass looked like they were mounted on a large piece of wood.

"This is something I made as a test for a larger piece," Dan explained as they walked over to it. "I've never used it before and I thought this was the perfect opportunity."

Griff' was in awe of his friend. He had always seemed so mild mannered and proper, yet here he was with the woman he had married, now his slave. After what had occurred this afternoon, Griff' had no reservations about performing in front of him and he rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

"What do we do first?" Griff' asked.

"I promised her more punishment, and as the bottom of her feet is exposed to us right now, I thought you might enjoy tickling them," Dan said, handing him an object that looked like a feather duster.

Griff' took it with a smile on his face and began using it on her feet with pleasure. Cock Socket's feet jerked forward as she tried to pull them away, but all she managed to do was rub her ankles against the wood of the holes. Her hands were moving wildly trying to cover her feet as well, but they couldn't reach.

Both men could hear her breathing heavily as Griff' tickled her, but she wasn't laughing. She was gasping through clenched teeth, trying not to scream from the tickle torture. Her whole body was writhing and squirming as if in agony. To her it felt worse than the paddling she had received earlier in the day. She couldn't get away from it, and she wanted so badly to brush it away from her feet.

Then, all of a sudden, the tickling stopped, and unexpectedly she heard the swishing of the cane before she felt it land on the sensitive bottom of her foot. "Aaaaaarrrrg!" Cock Socket exclaimed at the assault on her exposed foot. Both men laughed as the cane struck her other foot. This time she was expecting it and was able stifle the outburst on her lips.

The tickling started again for a few agonizing minutes, then a swat from the cane on each foot again. She was pretty sure Griff' was tickling her and her master was using the cane, but she couldn't see them and the first cane strike continued to catch her off guard as they alternated back and forth. Soon, she was in utter agony as the soles of her feet itched and burned, but got no relief from the feathered instrument Griff' used to tickle her.

12