Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 08

Story Info
A slave's vacation.
3.2k words
4.44
52.2k
8
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was working on his project in the garage when Griff' came walking out of the house buckling his belt. Now, along with his daily water, the large man usually went inside for a daily blowjob. He stopped by after work about two to three days a week too.

"So when are you gonna tell me what you're making?" Griff' asked Dan while he reached in the fridge for some water.

"It's a surprise," Dan responded. "I'll show you when it's finished."

Griff' just grunted, used to his friend's secrets at this point.

"You guys are leaving tomorrow morning, right?" Griff' asked conversationally, even though he knew the answer.

"Yeah, we're off to Greece. Work is going so well that I decided I could afford to take some time off. I used to feel so guilty about it, but now I feel like I deserve it," Dan said. It was a spontaneous trip that Dan had planned to get away for a couple of weeks. Before he had never been able to afford exotic vacations; now that he could he was going to make the most of his vacation time.

"I always feel like I deserve it!" Griff' said laughing. "You gonna make Cock Socket fly naked?"

Dan laughed along with his friend. "I wish I could, but we might get arrested. She'll be wearing something, but not much. After 9-11, I don't want to get into any trouble on a plane."

Griff' nodded in agreement. "I'll come by everyday and check on the place," he said.

"No parties though," Dan warned, half joking.

"Who am I gonna party with if you're not around, Dan," Griff' retorted, laughing again.

"You coming by tonight?" Dan asked.

"Naw, I promised my sister I'd take my nephews to the game tonight," Griff' said. "They just turned eighteen and are about to graduate this spring. You should see them too; they're nearly as big as me. Not as fast as I was though, at their age."

"Are they going to play college ball?" Dan asked.

"Not D1, but I think they'll be able to play D2," Griff' answered. "They haven't decided on any schools yet. You know how kids are."

Dan nodded. Griff' often talked about his twin nephews. Their father had left before they were born and he had tried to be around as much for them as he could, so he was always taking them out to ball games and stuff like that.

They talked for a few more minutes before Griff' left to finish his route. Dan worked on his project for a few more hours before he went inside. They had an early flight the next morning so there really wasn't a good opportunity for them to play, but he planned on making their vacation a very memorable one for both of them.

Dan did make Cock Socket wear very little for the plan ride; she wore a short dress, with no bra or panties. She got a few looks from the passengers and flight crew, but if you didn't know she wasn't wearing any underwear, then her clothing wasn't too scandalous. He did turn on the air conditioning above Cock Socket, which caused her nipples to become erect for the entire flight. The woman sitting next to her gave her a disapproving glare but didn't say anything.

They eventually ended up at their hotel in Crete very late at night. Dan was exhausted from traveling all day, and after ordering Cock Socket to strip and give him a blowjob, he fell asleep with her mouth still cleaning the last remnants of his cum off of his dick.

The next morning Dan allowed her to put on a wrap and some bikini bottoms so that they wouldn't get arrested. They had breakfast in the hotel and then headed towards the beach. Dan had heard that Red Beach was good for nudists, so after inquiring about its location they made their way there.

At the beach Dan ordered Cock Socket to strip again, and not being self-conscious anymore, he did the same. He intended this trip to be relaxing, with the days spent mostly at the beach, and the nights fucking in their hotel room. Dan had Cock Socket lying on a towel with her legs spread, displaying everything she had to anyone who cared to look. Many did look, men and women both. Dan got a few looks too, or at least his large cock did.

The other beachgoers were polite and didn't stare too long or bother them in any way, and they were undisturbed for several hours. Then an older couple set up near them. They kept to themselves for most of the afternoon although both the wife and husband stole many glances at Cock Socket.

Eventually the husband introduced himself to Dan, and said he noticed them check into the hotel the night before. "Actually, we're neighbors," the man, Barry said. "We're just one door down from yours."

Dan apologized for not remembering them, but the man didn't seem to mind. "You two had obviously just flown in and were tired from the trip last night when we passed you in the hall. To be honest, I don't think we would have recognized you either, but we certainly remember your wife."

Dan shared a laugh with the man at the comment. He noticed the wife was talking to Cock Socket, but she was acting like her submissive self, mostly just nodding and agreeing with whatever the woman was saying. Barry explained that he and his wife Jill were from the UK and on holiday.

"I have to confess to you that Jill is quite taken with you wife," Barry whispered conspiratorially to Dan. "In fact I believe that if you weren't here, she'd be trying to convince her to come back to our room."

Dan looked at the two women as they talked and thought that perhaps Jill was trying to make it happen even though he was there. Jill was in good shape, and looked younger than her age which he judged to be mid fifties. Barry looked in good shape too, but he had the thickening middle which older men tend to get.

"Well to be honest, she isn't my wife, at least not anymore. Legally we're still married, but now she's my slave," Dan told him.

The man had a disbelieving look on his face. "Your slave? You mean she does whatever you want?"

"Yep," Dan replied with a grin, "whatever I want." Dan watched the full weight of his confession sink in on Barry as his expression went from disbelief to a big grin.

"That's amazing," Barry said.

"Would you like to see them together?" Dan asked him.

"I sure would," Barry replied.

"Then why don't we head back to the hotel," Dan suggested. "We can get dinner and then go up to one of our rooms."

They informed the two women of the plan to go have dinner, and while they walked back to the hotel, Dan and Cock Socket walked a little ahead of the other two so that Barry could explain to Jill everything that was happening. As they walked, Dan could hear Jill's expressions of disbelief and then excitement as Barry told her.

Back at the hotel, they had a nice meal; Jill flirted with Cock Socket the entire time. Both Jill and Barry were shocked when they found out what Dan had changed her name to. It took them awhile to actually use it, but Dan insisted that she be addressed by name, especially when she was being given orders to follow.

Cock Socket was sitting between Dan and Jill at dinner. Dan ordered Cock Socket to spread her legs and let Jill play with her pussy. Jill was a little reluctant to do so in public, but soon loosened up and giggled as she stroked her under her napkin. Dan was sure that their waiter got a few peaks at the action because he seemed to spend more time at their table than any of his others.

Cock Socket was so wet and horny as the two couples walked up to their rooms that her thighs sometimes stuck together. Barry and Jill walked side by side with Cock Socket, and they both had a hand on her ass. Dan led the way but turned around often and saw Jill whispering to Cock Socket. He couldn't hear all of what she said, but he could tell from the few words he caught that she was describing what she was going to do to Cock Socket and what she wanted Cock Socket to do to her.

Dan led them to his room and quickly ushered everyone inside. He and Barry took seats at the small table in the room while Jill dragged Cock Socket to the king size bed.

"Strip off your clothes, Cock Socket, and then help Jill out of hers," Dan told his slave.

"Yes, master," Cock Socket responded as she peeled of the little clothing she had on. Dan could tell from the tone of her voice that she was excited to play with Jill.

After she was naked, Cock Socket went to work taking off Jill's clothes. Dan and Barry watched the proceedings expectantly, and Barry remarked that Jill had never been with another woman before and he couldn't wait to watch the two of them together.

"Tell her to do anything you want, and she will obey," Dan said to Jill. "In fact, she's yours to command for the entire night."

Jill nodded in understanding and ordered Cock Socket to lie down on the bed on her back. Jill straddled her head and shoved her cunt on Cock Socket's mouth. "Lick my snatch, you little slut," Jill ordered as she ground her bald pussy in her face.

"Jill is usually pretty submissive during our encounters with others," Jim whispered to Dan. "Cock Socket must bring out her dominate side."

Dan nodded as he watched the older woman ride his slave's face. He registered the sound of Barry's zipper being pulled down but didn't look over at the man. His eyes were riveted to the spectacle in front of him.

After several minutes of having Cock Socket eat her out, Jill decided to return the favor and lay down fully on top of Cock Socket with her own face buried in Cock Socket's bare pussy while she still urged the slave to keep licking.

"She tastes so sweet," Jill cooed to her husband.

"You wouldn't mind if I had a go at Cock Socket, would you?" Barry asked, as the two men watched as Jill spread Cock Socket's vaginal lips wide.

"That's not up to me," Dan replied. "She belongs to your wife tonight."

"Jill, do you mind?" Barry asked his wife.

"Be my guest, fuck the little cunt," Jill responded as she ground her pussy into Cock Socket's face.

Barry stood up and his shorts dropped to the floor. He kicked them away while he walked over to the pair on the bed. His wife looked up and saw him approaching and giggled.

"I was wondering how long you were going to be able to watch," Jill said as Barry wanked his hard cock a few time. She took her husband's erection and guided it to the entrance of Cock Socket's dripping pussy. "Fuck this little slut's cunt," she urged him as she reached one hand around his backside and pulled his hips forward.

Barry groaned in ecstasy as his member was enveloped in Cock Socket's luxurious hole. Usually it was only Jill who got to enjoy a different partner so he was more than a little excited to be fucking someone other than his wife. Jill kissed his chest and ground her pussy into Cock Socket's face as he pounded his cock in and out.

"Look how this fucking slut's cunt clings to your dick," Jill said to him, as she watched in fascination as her husband fucked the slave. She seemed mesmerized by the sight. She had never been this up close to a cock going in and out of a pussy before. Her concentration was broken by another hand stroking her ass. She turned around to see Dan sporting a big grin and a large cock.

"May I?" Dan asked.

"Wow, that's a big cock," she remarked. "Go ahead, lover," she told him as she bent forward to give him better access. Dan wasted no time in sinking his aching erection into the older woman's offered opening.

Jill was forced to hold onto her husband for support while Dan pummeled her from behind. Cock Socket continued working on her clit with her mouth and tongue, and occasionally licked the length of her master's cock.

Dan and Barry shared a smile as they fucked the women. "Cock Socket is an excellent fuck," Barry grunted. "You're a very lucky man, Dan, and I guess, tonight, I am too!"

Both men laughed through their exertions and Dan complimented Barry on having such a lovely wife as Jill. "Shut the fuck up, you two," Jill gasped. "I'm not some piece of meat," she continued, "not like Cock Socket. She's just a fuck slut, a body with holes meant for fucking. Suck my cunt you dirty slut, suck it!"

Barry had never heard his wife talk like this, and it excited him greatly. Sooner than he wanted too, he was shuddering in climax as he filled Cock Socket's pussy with sperm. "Quick trigger," his wife laughingly teased. Barry grinned sheepishly as he pulled out and backed away from Cock Socket. Her hips were still writhing in unsatisfied lust and she tried to rise up to get Jill to eat her out once again, but the older woman refused to resume the activity; she had no desire to get a mouthful of her husband's sperm.

Dan gripped Jill's hips tighter and began to really pound his cock in and out at a rapid pace. Jill gasped and groaned in delight at the sensation of getting a good fuck and her pussy eaten at the same time. As much as she liked to deride Cock Socket for being a slut, she knew that she was also one herself.

"That's it stud, fuck me!" she urged Dan as his dick surged into her again and again.

Dan's hips were a blur as he rapidly thrust in and out. Jill was screaming and Cock Socket could barely breathe underneath them. Her master's balls kept hitting her in the forehead while she tried her best to keep licking the older woman's clit.

After the long plane ride, and the rich dinner, Dan wasn't sure how much longer he could last, so he didn't try to hold back. Jill came all over his big cock and as her pussy squeezed down on his member he continued pummeling her for all he was worth. He gasped and spewed his cum into her vagina while she was coming down from her own orgasm.

Cock Socket had never seen her master fuck someone up close like this before and she was awed by the way his cock slammed into Jill's pussy. She could see it swell and pulse strongly as he filled her womb with his seed. When her master pulled out, a river of cum flowed out of Jill's pussy and ran all over her mouth and nose.

"Eat it, you little fucking cunt," Jill ordered her. "Clean your master's cum out of my pussy."

Exhausted, Dan went back to sit in his chair. His eyes soon became heavy and the last thing he saw before sleep overtook him was Barry climbing back onto the bed with a renewed erection to have another round with Cock Socket while his wife still sat on the slave's face.

When he woke up, several hours later, Cock Socket and Jill were gone, and Barry was snoring loudly on the bed. He panicked for a minute until he heard the rhythmic sound of bedsprings coming through the wall his room shared with Barry and Jill's room. He listened for a few moments and determined that Cock Socket, Jill, or both were getting fucked.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was around 3 AM. He pulled on his pants and then nudged Barry awake. It took a few seconds for Barry to realize where he was and who he was with. After he regained his senses, he too could hear the noises coming from the next room.

"We should probably check on them," Barry suggested blearily.

Dan just shrugged. If his bed hadn't been covered in sperm and pussy juice, he would have been content to just crawl in and fall asleep. He had given Cock Socket to Jill for the night after all. But he decided to follow Barry next door and see what was going on.

Dan was behind Barry when they entered the room so he didn't see at first what made Barry gasp in alarm. He pushed Barry aside in a panic to see what startled the man, but relaxed when he saw that it was just Cock Socket, and Jill on the large King sized bed with four men.

Both women were getting their pussies drilled and cocks shoved down their throats at the moment. Cock Socket was on her back, and Jill was on her hands and knees right next to her. It took a few seconds for the happy fuckers to realize that they had an audience.

"Well it looks like the two sleeping beauties are awake," Jill said after she removed the cock from her windpipe. "Dan, I hope you don't mind but I took Cock Socket to a club and had her pick up some young men for us to play with."

"Not at all," Dan replied. "I said she was yours for the night."

"Don't look at me like that Barry," Jill said. "I didn't give you any dirty looks while you were getting your dick wet in Cock Socket's pussy."

Dan looked at Barry and could see the man had a somewhat hurt look on his face.

"Dan, you're welcome to stay if you wish," Jill told him, "but Barry, if you're going to sulk you're going to have to leave."

Dan begged tiredness and just told Jill that he wanted Cock Socket back by 7 AM. Jill agreed then went back to sucking the studs cock. Barry looked from his wife to Dan trying to decide what to do. In the end Barry followed Dan back to the other room. He pulled a chair right up to the wall so that he could hear what was going on next door. Dan stripped the sheets off the bed and threw a blanket down before curling up for some much needed sleep.

When he woke up again, Barry was gone and Cock Socket was sleeping soundly next to him. It was now 8 AM and he wanted to get the day started. Looking at Cock Socket he could tell she was exhausted and almost felt sorry for her. He was going to let her sleep in for a few more hours, but then he realized that she was his slave and it didn't really matter if she was tired; he deserved his morning blow job.