Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 09

Story Info
Cock Socket gets decorated.
4.1k words
4.31
58.9k
15
2

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cock Socket sat in the back seat of her Master's truck while her Master and his friend Griff' sat in the front, laughing and talking about sports or something; Cock Socket wasn't sure because she wasn't paying attention. It was so much easier to look at the scenery passing by as they drove than it was to try to follow their conversation. She was so happy to be free of all the burdens she had carried before. Now all she had to do was follow her Master's orders.

She wasn't sure where they were headed; her Master hadn't told her. He had just told her that she was going to get some pretty decorations to show off at Dr. Samuels's party. She liked Dr. Samuels. He was the one that gave her the big tits that her Master enjoyed.

They pulled into the parking lot of a tattoo parlor and her Master ordered her out of the car. She was a little frightened when she saw the sign because she knew that tattoos hurt, but if her Master wanted her to have one she would be happy to get it. Her Master clipped a leash onto the collar she was wearing and led her out of the car. His order to only wear her bathrobe was starting to make a little sense.

"You Dan?" a gruff looking man covered in tattoos asked when they entered.

"Yeah," her master answered. "Scott?"

The man nodded. "You got the rings?"

"Right here," Dan said pulling out two nipple rings.

Cock Socket vaguely remembered her Master purchasing them several months ago. Maybe that's all they were here for; so that she could finally have her nipples pierced.

"Why don't you come in the back and I'll show you what I've drawn up," the man said.

'The back' was just around a wall in the shop that shielded customers getting work done in private areas from any other patrons. Her Master had her sit in a chair next to his own as the man pulled a piece of paper out of a folder and handed it to him.

"After you told me what you wanted written and that you wanted it to look like an advertisement, I couldn't get 'Hot Pockets' out of my head; it sounds so much like Cock Socket. So, I went to the store, bought a box, and copied their style of lettering for her name. The disclaimer at the bottom will just be in plain block lettering," the man said.

Cock Socket looked over her Master's shoulder at the piece of paper he was holding. It had 'Cock Socket' in fancy lettering in an arch, and underneath that in small print was written, 'Three holes available for use. No hard cock refused.'

Cock Socket saw her Master smile and knew that the design pleased him, and that knowledge pleased her. She would wear it proudly for him. "What do you think, Griff'?" he asked, handing it to his friend.

"Looks good man, but are you sure you want to do this? It might be a little hard to explain at times," Griff' warned.

"I'll just have to be careful about who she wears a bikini in front of," Dan said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Do you know what this means Cock Socket?" he asked rhetorically. "It means that any man who reads this tattoo will be able to stick his cock in any of your holes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I understand," she replied quickly. This was good. Now she would never have any confusion about whether or not she should have sex with someone if her Master wasn't around to command her to.

"That doesn't mean I want you to point it out to every man you meet, but if one sees it and asks to use one of your holes, you are to accommodate him. No kids though, I don't want you to get arrested. Check ids if you have too."

"Yes, Master," she responded. A little bit of nervous excitement bubbled in her belly. There would be no going back from here. Up until this point she could have called everything off and returned their lives to some semblance of normalcy. The last part of her that was Kelly Henderson rose to the surface of her mind for a split second to consider the consequences, but was easily stifled by the larger part that was Cock Socket who didn't want to have to make any hard decisions.

"That goes for women too," Dan added. "If a woman reads it and wants you to eat her out, or for some reason play with your pussy or ass, you have to do that too. Do you understand, Cock Socket?"

"Yes, Master. I am not to refuse any man or woman who sees my tattoo," she said.

She was pleased when her Master nodded happily at her. If he was happy, she was happy.

Griff' handed the drawing back to the tattoo artist and Dan said, "Let's do it."

"Cool," the Scott said. "Let's get those rings in first."

Dan commanded her to remove the bathrobe which she did without hesitation. Scott walked over to Cock Socket and tweaked her nipples while he admired her breasts. "These look great," he commented, squeezing a tit in each hand. "Dr. Samuels?" he asked.

"Yeah," Dan replied. "He did an excellent job."

Scott nodded. "He did my slut a couple years ago," he commented. "I've been thinking of taking her back to get some bigger ones put in." He released her breasts and put on some latex gloves. He wiped both nipples with antiseptic pads and had Dan take out the rings which he then cleaned as well.

"For most customers I usually only put the barbell in at first and tell them to wait a while until they put the shield on," he said, "but you shouldn't have any problems as long as you keep everything clean." He marked both nipples where he was going to pierce them with the needle, and then sterilized a needle and had Cock Socket lay down on the table.

Cock Socket watched in fascination as he pulled one of her nipples taught with his fingers and brought the needle up to the mark. Intense pain flared at the spot as the needle easily slid through her soft flesh. She knew her Master didn't like to hear her scream so she clenched her teeth and tried to keep her body still. She kept her eyes on his hands and watched as he slid the barbell through one end of the shield and then into the hollow end of the needle and pushed it through. He finished attaching the shield and then screwed the other ball of the barbell on.

She was better prepared for the pain on the next one, and held her mouth shut tight from the beginning. When he was all finished her Master had her stand up and display her new jewelry to him. He seemed very pleased which made Cock Socket smile despite the throbbing pain in each nipple. She looked down at her rings and was happy with the way they looked. Her Master had picked out all silver barbells and shields. The shields were just large u-shaped rings that hung off the barbell.

"Like I said," Scott told him, "make sure she keeps them clean. Don't clip or hang anything off of them either for at least a month, maybe two depending on how fast they heal." Dan nodded in understanding as he admired they way she looked.

"Well, let's get going on the tattoo," the man said as he directed Cock Socket to lie down. "It's a fairly simple design so it won't take too long to do, as far as tattoo's go."

Cock Socket felt renewed pain in her nipples as she lay on her stomach but she dared not complain for fear of displeasing her Master. She looked at him as he sat watching the artist get his instruments ready. He was still smiling and it pleased her greatly.

"I'm going to outline everything without the needle first, to see if it looks good. Sometimes what looks good on paper doesn't look good on skin," the artist said to Dan.

She realized she was tense when she felt the tattoo gun, minus needle touch her skin. Scott's other hand was holding her bottom steady and stretching her skin flat. The latex glove on his hand reminded her of being in the doctor's office. She wasn't sure what to expect after his initial feeling up of her tits, but she was very surprised that he was all business while he outlined her tattoo, not that she would have cared or have been any of her concern.

Gradually she relaxed when she realized there was no pain and lost track of time. Her mind wandered to where it usually does when she had nothing to look at or concentrate on: her most recent sexual experiences. First thing that morning she had given her Master his usual morning blowjob, a task she thoroughly enjoyed. There was nothing like the feeling of his customary large, thick load sliding down her throat to help get her morning started.

Then Griff' had shown up right after she finished her daily exercises and had given her pussy a workout for a half hour while her Master finished up some work. She had taken a shower right after, but she wasn't sure if the moisture she felt seeping out of her vagina right at that moment was from the heavy load of cum he had deposited deep inside her, or her own wetness triggered by her memories. She hoped it didn't leak out of her and ruin the tattoo shop's table or her Master might get angry.

Soon enough the outline was finished and her everyone was staring down looking at it. If she hadn't been a slave and forced to submit to their stares she might have felt self-conscious, but she hardly noticed and didn't even try to turn around to get a peek herself.

"Looks great!" her Master said. "Go ahead and make it permanent."

Scott merely grunted in agreement and began preparing the gun. His hand was soon returned to her backside and she felt a pricking sensation on the top of her bottom as the gun started up. At first she thought it wasn't so bad and was able to sit still and remain quiet, but the pain never stopped and kept getting more and more aggravating as the needle did its work. Before she knew soft groans of pain were escaping her throat, and Scott's free hand was putting more force on her to hold her in place.

After several minutes of this her moans were getting louder and she could sense her Master's growing agitation. "Quiet," he growled insistently. She knew she was embarrassing him. She should be able to handle the pain. She redoubled her efforts to keep her mouth closed but that only lasted a few minutes. Her upper bottom and low back felt as if they were fire, or being bitten by thousands of fire ants. The pain was never sharp, but it never went away and continued to grow and spread as he continued with the tattoo.

She couldn't hold back any longer, and a cry escaped her throat. She heard a tsk sound from Griff' and her Master was on his feet and by her side in a flash. He was unbuckling his belt and she thought he might strike her back with it, but instead of pulling it free from the loops he continued to undo his pants.

"Guess I'll have to keep you quiet myself," he said annoyed as he freed his hard cock from the confines of his pants. "I'll punish you for this later."

"Can you hold her too?" the tattoo artist asked. "It would make it a lot easier for me."

She felt her Master's hands grip her low back tightly as his prick was thrust into her face. Without hesitation she took the engorged member into her mouth and her Master snapped his hips forward and buried it down her throat. She almost gagged at the sudden intrusion but managed to control the reflex as she accepted the thick length. She was forced to breathe through her nose as he held it there with his pubic hair mashed against her face.

Thick saliva began to build in her mouth, and when he finally eased back a little his cock was covered in the shiny stuff. Cock Socket took a few deep breaths as she prepared herself for the next assault. She was better prepared this time and easily accommodated her Master as his hips snapped forward again. The pain from the tattoo was forgotten as she concentrated on letting her Master fuck her throat. Blood rushing to ears managed to drown out the sound of the tattoo gun too.

She lost track of time again, but this time because her entire being was occupied with keeping her throat relaxed. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was aware that her pussy and thighs were now extremely wet and she knew that it was from her own horniness. She thought the tattoo artist might have made some comment to her Master about it, but she was hardly paying attention.

By this time, Dan was fucking her mouth pretty fast like it was a pussy. She may have disappointed him by not remaining quiet while getting the tattoo, but he was definitely pleased with the way she was throating his cock. Saliva dripped from her lips and his cock as he hammered his hips at her mouth again and again. The tattoo artist said something, and she noticed that her Master switched to long, slow, deep strokes, instead of fast, hard ones. He was probably bumping the table too much.

Her Master buried his cock down her throat and held it there again. She could feel it swell familiarly and then pulse as his cum rocketed straight to her stomach. He kept it there until the pulsing stopped, and she could feel it start to go limp. As he slowly eased his hips back, she twirled her tongue around the head to capture any last remnants of his tasty fluid.

"You're up Griff'," her Master said. "We're gonna have to take turns until this is done."

Griff' made a mock look of annoyance before walking over to her and unbuckling his own pants. His cock was leaking precum from watching Dan abuse her mouth. He wasted no time in sliding his own cock in. It was amazing how Scott could concentrate on the tattoo with what was going on.

Cock Socket accepted his cock as readily as she had her Master's. Of all the cocks she'd had, Griff's was her second favorite only behind her Master's. The one problem she had was that when it was fully embedded down her throat the added bulk around his middle pressed against her nose and made it hard to breathe. Normally she would have turned her head slightly to avoid this, but since she was being held tightly down on the table she couldn't.

It didn't matter; Griff' didn't hold it down her throat like her Master did. He just moved it in and out with slow steady movements, trying to make it last as long as possible. He actually had most of his concentration on what the tattoo artist was doing and was trying his best not to disturb him.

As a result, his orgasm was a long time coming but eventually he shot his own cum down Cock Socket's exquisite throat. As he backed away, her Master was there right away to take his place.

The two switched off several times over the course of the next few hours as the tattoo was completed. Near the end, their cocks had failed to get fully hard, and their cum was down to a dribble. By the time it was done, Cock Socket was so exhausted and her throat was so raw that she doubted she could have made a noise anyway. Her low back and bottom was just a mass of burning pain, especially when Scott rubbed lotion on it.

"You're going to need to rub lotion on it at least twice a day for a couple weeks," he explained to Dan. "It's not just to ease the pain but also heal the skin quickly so the tattoo doesn't get ruined." After he applied the lotion he taped a bandage over it to protect it and soak up the blood seeping out of it.

When he was finished he pulled his own cock out and said to Dan, "No cock refused, right?"

Dan nodded his head in agreement. Scott smiled and pulled Cock Socket down so that her feet rested on the ground. Her nipples rubbed roughly against the table causing pain to flare up in them again. Her legs were kicked apart and his hands spread her plush ass cheeks.

"I've had my hands all over this ass today waiting for my chance to fuck it," he remarked. "Try to keep from rubbing against the tattoo for the next few weeks when you fuck her," he said as he lined his prick up with her anus. "And keep her off her back. You don't want to ruin it." With that he plunged his cock in her dark hole.

His penis was smaller and thinner than her Master's and Griff's, and after taking them routinely up her ass, his easily passed through her tight sphincter. He grunted as the elastic ring of her hole squeezed his cock hard. He was eager to fuck the sexy slut, but he had enough restraint to move his dick slowly in and out at first. He wasn't surprised at how easy his cock popped into her chute, but the tightness with which her hole gripped him now astonished him pleasantly.

"The area around the tattoo will be inflamed as well, so even my grip on her ass cheeks her is probably painful for her if you're worried about her being too comfortable," Scott said as he slowly moved his dick in and out. Talking about her tattoo was a good way to distract himself from cumming to soon. He wasn't even looking at Dan to see if he was paying attention to what he said.

Cock Socket heard and had to agree with him. The man's fingers felt like they were penetrating her skin even though she knew his grip wasn't that hard, and every time he bottomed out into her anus his hands moved forward and back a little send fresh waves of pain across her skin. She had to admit that despite the size of his penis he did know how to use it, and that was almost enough for her to ignore the pain.

"Be careful not to spank her on her tattoo until it heals either," Scott continued. "You might want to just use your hand for now so you don't accidentally miss," he grunted pleasurably.

Cock Socket couldn't believe it, but if this guy could keep it up at this pace and not cause her any more pain she might actually orgasm. Something about the way he was talking about her tattoo, and the fact that they were doing it right in the middle of his parlor added to her growing excitement. She knew no one else was there; everyone else had left shortly after they had arrived, but she couldn't help think that anyone could walk back and see this guy fucking her up the ass. And maybe that would lead to them explaining to the newcomer about her tattoo which would lead to her servicing another cock, and maybe another, and another...

Cocks of all shapes and sizes began dancing through her head as she imagined coaxing loads from them all while her Master looked on approvingly. The pain from her tattoo and piercings was all but forgotten as her mind whirled with the thought of becoming one giant hole for men to dip their dicks into to find relief.

She came hard; her anus squeezed the tattoo artist's dick so hard he thought it might tear off. Her whole body tensed causing pain to erupt across her lower back again, which cause more tensing and a hoarse cry to escape her throat. Her ears were pounding hard and she was having difficulty keeping her eyes focused then everything went dark.

She wasn't sure exactly what had happened, but the next thing she knew her Master was slapping her cheek gently. She opened her eyes to look at him and weakly tried to lift her head. She became aware that she was still bent over the table but her legs were no longer holding her up. The tattoo artist had her by the waist and her feet were a few inches off the ground. For a few seconds she thought she had to take a shit then realized that the man's cock was still firmly up her ass although he wasn't moving.

"I think she's all right," her Master said as he looked into her eyes. "She just passed out for a moment."

"I've seen it before," Scott chipped in behind her. "The sluts get completely exhausted and then have one big o and lose it." It was strange hearing him talk about her like that while he was holding her up with his cock embedded inside her.

"Well, you might as well finish up then," Dan said to him.

"Don't mind if I do," Scott said as he lowered her down and spread her ass cheeks wide again.

Cock Socket's legs were rubbery, and could barely hold her weight so she was forced to hold the edge of the table for support. She couldn't believe she had passed out and wondered how much she would get punished for it. All thoughts of punishment vanished as the tattoo artist began thrusting his cock in and out of her ass again. He was still being careful of her tattoo, but since she had passed out he was more concerned with busting his nut quickly.

12