Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she had cum, Cock Socket was cognizant of the all the pain she was in and she didn't feel well either. The cock pistoning in and out of her asshole wasn't enough to distract her from anymore. It was all she could do to remain in position for the tattoo artist to finish. She started letting out little grunts every time his dick bottomed out and it seemed to help; she no longer cared if she got punished for it.

He was ramming it in swiftly now; her muscles were so relaxed since she passed out that his cock easily slid past her sphincter. His strokes started to get shorter and Cock Socket could tell he was about to cum. A few moments later he buried himself into her bowels and held there, gasping heavily. She could feel his cock jerking as he filled her colon with a huge load of cum. It seemed to last forever as his dick pulsed again and again. Eventually the pulses slowed and stopped and the man reluctantly pulled his cock from her asshole.

As he released her, the full weight of her body was back on her feet and she almost fell down. She slowly raised herself off the table and stood straight causing her head to swim dangerously. She could feel his cum start to drip out of her anus and he handed her a paper towel to wipe herself off.

Dan, Griff', and the tattoo artist went to the register to settle the bill. Now that she had this tattoo, Cock Socket realized there would be no more bargaining her services for free or reduced payment. She was free for any man who saw it.

She gingerly pulled her robe back on and slowly walked to the front of the shop. Her legs were unsteady and she was afraid that if she moved to fast she would fall over. Her Master handed her a bag with two bottles in it when she reached the front.

"Here, these are for your piercings and your tattoo," he told her. "You're going to be responsible for taking care of them. I'll put the lotion on your tattoo but you're going to have to remind me."

Her throat was still raw but she managed to squeak out, "Yes, Master," as they walked out to the truck. Griff' helped her into the back where she started off sitting on the edge of the seat. That was too uncomfortable and required more balance than she had at the moment so she ended up lying down on her side once the truck got moving. She was so exhausted that she closed her eyes for what she thought would be only a moment, but ended up sleeping the entire ride home.

12