Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 12

Story Info
Dan trains a new slave.
5.5k words
4.59
44.6k
12
5

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was lounging on his couch watching TV when the doorbell rang. He instructed Cock Socket to answer the door. He already knew who their visitor was and had given Cock Socket instructions to bring her to him when she arrived. A few moments later, a naked Cock Socket entered leading a very nervous looking Leanne.

Dan looked the woman up and down and appraised her. She looked a little haggard from the party the night before but he thought she looked better without the overabundance of makeup she had on during the party. Dan frowned at her clothing and gave her a look of disappointment.

He had ordered Cock Socket earlier to call the housewife on the pretext of seeking advice for the landscaping in their backyard. Dan knew Leanne would know she was being asked over for other reasons, but he also knew she wouldn't be able to overcome her own curiosity.

"Cock Socket, I thought I instructed you to explain to my newest slave the dress code when she enters this house," he growled.

"I did, Master, but she..." Cock Socket started.

"It's not her fault," Leanne interrupted. "What happened last night was a mistake. I don't want to be a slave."

"I didn't give you permission to speak," Dan said angrily. "Strip, now!"

"I don't think..." Leanne started.

"No one asked you to think," Dan said. "No one is expecting you to think. I'm just expecting you to take your clothes off, now!" She still didn't move, but her body posture showed that she was weakening. He reached into his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. "Do you remember this, slave?" he asked. She nodded hesitantly. "If you ever want to feel this inside you again you'll strip and submit right now. Otherwise, get out and you'll never see us again."

Leanne looked at Dan's cock and felt her cunt getting wet despite herself. When she agreed to come to over, she had done so with the express intent to take back every promise she had made to Dan and Angela the previous night. But Dan was behaving so forcefully and his cock was standing so stiffly that she found her resolve melting. Before she realized what she was doing, her hands were unbuttoning her blouse and pushing it off her shoulders.

Dan's cock twitched as he watched her undress. She wasn't his type, but he found the sight of her submission stronger than any aphrodisiac. She was far from ugly, and he thought that with a few changes she could be more attractive to him. It took her awhile to get undressed and Dan found it amusing to watch her fumble nervously with her clothing.

"Come here slut!" Dan barked once she finally got her clothes off. She shuffled over with her head down. He noted that she at least knew not to look him in the eye when he was giving orders. "How many liposuctions have you had?" he asked.

"Just one," she replied.

Dan immediately slapped her thigh with his hand. "When you answer one of my questions you finish with, 'Master' or 'Master Dan' slut," he said angrily. "Do you get collagen injections in your lips?"

"Yes Master Dan," she answered, "at least every other month Master Dan."

"And Botox?" he asked.

"Yes Master Dan," she said.

"Well stop," he ordered. "You look like a fucking Barbie doll or drag queen," he told her. "No more procedures without my permission, no matter how minor. Got that slut?"

"Yes Master Dan," she answered.

"I want you over here every morning to work out with Cock Socket," he continued. "That will take care of your need for liposuction. I like my slaves fit and tone, not artificially thin, got it?"

"Yes Master Dan."

"Good. Now bend over my knee. You need to be punished for not removing your clothes as soon as you entered this house," he informed her. She hesitated for a second before moving into position. She was still extremely nervous but managed to drape herself over his lap. His erect penis was still exposed and rubbed against her waist causing her body to quiver with excitement.

"Since this is your first time I'm going to take it easy on you and only spank you ten times with my hand. Next time your punishment will be more severe," Dan explained. "After each spank you need to count and say, 'Thank you Master Dan'. Is that clear slave?"

"Yes Master Dan," she replied robotically. She wasn't sure she wanted to be a slave, but there was something about Dan and his cock that made her weak and give in to anything he said. She didn't know why, but she had a strong desire to please him. She had never felt this way about any man, not even her husband. She was so nervous and distracted that she hadn't realized Dan's hand had risen and was hovering over her bottom. The sudden smack of his hand across her backside took her by surprise and she cried out. After a moment she remembered what she was supposed to do. "One, thank you Master Dan," she said quickly to cover her lapse.

Dan knew she had almost forgotten but let it slide; she was learning. He looked at the red impression his hand left on her ass and smiled. He found that his feelings about Leanne didn't matter when he was spanking her; the feel of her warm yielding flesh under his hand excited him no matter what. Her body really wasn't that bad and would look good once she was more tone, but he might have to make her wear the leather mask all the time when he was playing with her if her face didn't look any better. He was going to make her put it on after her spanking to humiliate her further.

He raised his hand again and quickly brought it down for another hard slap. She squirmed in his lap and grunted loudly. This time she was quick with, "Two, thank you Master Dan." His hand rose again and he gave her a stinging smack across both cheeks making them jiggle for a few seconds afterward. It was so hard that both cheeks flared red and angry. "Three, thank you Master Dan," she managed to grunt out between clenched teeth.

Dan's cock throbbed and longed to be plunged deep in some sort of female hole. It didn't matter which hole or whose. He thought about the night before and all the cock that had been shoved up Leanne's ass. He spread her butt cheeks and looked at her anus. It was still red and raw from all the activity it had received. Keeping her spread with one hand, he licked his other and then delivered a wet blow to the sensitive flesh nestled between the round globes. "Arrrgggg, four, thank you Master Dan," Leanne gasped in obvious pain. He quickly delivered another blow to the same spot. "Fiiiive, thank you Master Dan."

Cock Socket watched her master punish Leanne with mixed feelings. She was pleased that her master was enjoying himself, but was a little jealous that she wasn't the one receiving the spanking. She loved the feel of his hand on her ass and the warm sensation that spread across her bottom after he gave it a good beating. Ultimately though, she knew that she would always be first in her master's heart and that Leanne would be a play partner for both of them.

Dan pushed a finger against Leanne's anus to see how loose it was. She gasped in shock as the thick digit punched past her sphincter and thrust in as far as it could go. Her muscles clenched involuntarily to expel the foreign object but Dan held it in. "Come now, you had much larger inside you last night," Dan chided her. "What are you going to do when it's my whole fist slut?"

His comment sent a chill down her spine. Her ass was still sore from all the cocks the night before; she couldn't imagine what it would feel like to have an entire fist up there but she had no doubt that he would eventually make her submit to it. The thought frightened and excited her at the same time. She tried to relax and let him probe her with his finger but it was difficult with all the images flashing through her brain.

Dan's cock ached and he was getting anxious. He decided to speed the spanking up so he could get some relief. He pulled his finger from her ass, used a forearm to hold her down tight, and delivered a blistering blow to both cheeks of her bottom. She wiggled in pain under his arm but remembered to say, "Six, thank you Master Dan." His hand came down again before she had even finished. "Seven! Thank you Master Dan." Then a hard blow rained down across both cheeks. "Arrrrggg. Eight, thank you Master Dan." The next spank came down low so that it even struck her pussy. "Nine, thank you Master Dan."

Dan paused and admired his handiwork before delivering the final blow. Her bottom was red and his handprint could be seen all over; he loved it when a woman's ass looked like that. He raised his hand dramatically one final time so that Leanne could see it. He felt her body tense in anticipation. He kept his hand up to torment her and waited until he finally felt her relax before bringing it down with all the force he could muster. The resounding smack filled the entire room and even startled Dan with its loudness. Leanne cried out in pain and her legs kicked up in the air. Dan hadn't expected it to be that hard and was a little shocked that it hurt his own hand. "Ten, thank you Master Dan," Leann managed to get out after she calmed down.

"On your knees slut," Dan commanded her as he roughly pushed her off his lap.

She was quick to obey now and tried to ignore the stinging sensation in her bottom. She knelt before him, her eyes somewhat downcast fixed on his throbbing erection. She thought she knew what was coming next and her mouth started to water in anticipation of servicing his masterful cock.

"Cock Socket, place the hood on my new slave," Dan commanded.

Leanne felt something being drawn over her head from behind. She had to control her instinct to move her head or get up as she felt Cock Socket pulling it down. It smelled of leather, but she could feel metal too. Then something was being forced into her mouth and she realized it was an open mouth gag attached to the hood. She had never used one before and was shocked at how wide it forced her mouth open. Cock Socket zipped up the hood and then tightened a belt in the back, securing it in place. As Cock Socket stepped away, Leanne realized that there was something heavy attached to each side of the hood that dragged her head down if she tilted it from one side to the other. It felt confining, but at least it had eyeholes so she could still see.

"That's better," Dan commented. "Now I don't have to look at your plastic face. This will be part of your uniform while you are in this house until I deem it unnecessary. Do you understand?"

"Es Aser Aa," she managed to get out. The gag made it nearly impossible to speak and her mouth was beginning to drool.

"Good girl," Dan said with a smile. Leanne felt a warm glow fill her being when she heard those words. "Now, we need to come up with a name for you," Dan mused. "Free Anal," he suddenly said snapping his fingers. "Your name from now on will be Free Anal, and you'll have to bend over for any man that asks you for anal sex," he told her. "Do you like that name?"

"Es Aser Aa," she said. Drool was literally running down the front of the mask now as she knelt in front of him.

"Cock Socket, bind her hands," Dan said. Free Anal allowed her hands to be pulled behind her back and felt Cock Socket bind them with a zip tie. "I'll enjoy your ass later," her master said. "Right now I want to see how well this hood works."

Free Anal saw his hands move towards her head but never felt them touch her, but when she felt her head being pulled towards his crotch she understood what the weight she felt on sides were: handles. She didn't resist as her new master pulled her drooling mouth over his large cock. She took the first few inches easily, but it kept going and going and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The open-mouth gag actually protruded back into her mouth and kept her tongue down as well so she couldn't even use that to try and keep his cock from burrowing into her throat.

Dan felt no resistance as he pulled her head down by the handles sewn into the hood. They were placed in just the right spot to be used as handholds, but they would also be good for tying her head in place if he wanted. He sighed contentedly as his cock slid past the ring and entered the slick wetness of her mouth. He didn't stop pulling, even as his cockhead met the slight resistance of her throat. He watched her eyes get wide in fear as she realized what was about to happen. His cock entered her throat causing her neck to bulge obscenely. Free Anal gagged and coughed as her chin rested against his balls. Her whole body jerked and she nearly lost her balance.

He held her there for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of her throat as it contracted around his cock trying to expel the foreign invader. Finally, he pulled her all the way off and allowed her to suck in some air and recover. Free Anal coughed and gagged a few times as her lungs filled with air. Thick drool and saliva were running freely from her mouth and her eyes were watering.

"Don't puke or I'll make you lick it up," Dan told her. Free Anal took slow deep breaths and managed to quell the heaving. "Relax and breathe through your nose," Dan instructed as he reached for the handles again.

Cock Socket watched as Free Anal's head was lowered once more into their master's crotch. Her hand absently went to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. She liked seeing her master use and abuse this other slave. It was the first time she got to witness this first hand without being a major participant. She was looking forward to what her master had planned for later.

Free Anal felt the large cock enter her mouth and slide over her tongue again. She did her best to remain calm as she felt the head touch her throat. She didn't panic, and the long thick member was soon sliding down her throat. She remembered to breathe through her nose this time which made it easier, but her gag reflex still kicked in and caused her to cough.

Dan held her there again, breathing hard at the pleasure he felt. He lost himself in the feeling of having her around his cock. He felt there were few things better than having his cock stuffed down a slave's throat. Free Anal started to gag more and more, and her body started to shake again. Dan reluctantly pulled her off of him again. Thick strings of saliva extended from her mouth to his cock as she rocked back on her heels and gulped in mouthfuls of air.

"That was better," Dan praised her with a pat on her head. She beamed with pride under her hood. "Eventually you'll be as good as Cock Socket. Move aside and let her demonstrate."

With her hands still bound behind her back, Free Anal shuffled on her knees out of the way. Cock Socket was down between her master's legs in a second without having to be told. She crossed her hands behind her back to show Free Anal that their master liked to feel their mouths on his cock more than their hands.

She hovered above it for a second as it waved stiffly in the air, then in one swift movement she engulfed it in her mouth down to the balls. She moved her head up and down slightly so that it slid along her throat. Free Anal watched in amazement at the ease with which Cock Socket was able to handle their master's large member. She wasn't sure she would be able to do that but she was certainly willing to try.

Dan let Cock Socket suck him for a few moments before pulling her off by the hair. Dan stood and patted her on the head. "Good girl Cock Socket," he said. "I'll reward you later," he promised her. He reached over and grabbed one of the handles and dragged Free Anal back to the couch. Her hands were still bound and she stumbled on her knees over to him. He pushed her down face forward over the seat of the couch and pulled her hips up.

Free Anal was pretty sure what was coming next and had it confirmed when Dan spread her butt cheeks with one hand. She felt him slap his heavy dick against her anus a few times in preparation. She liked having his cock up her ass the night before, but she was unsure how it would feel now. She was very sore from all the cocks that had followed and she worried that it would hurt too much.

She felt the pressure of the spongy head of his cock against her brown hole and prepared herself. There was a brief sharp pain as the head stretched her unbelievably wide. She tried to cry out but with the open mouth gag it just came out as a strange grunt. She was pleasantly surprised to find that after that initial entry there was no more sharp pain, just a continued soreness as the rest of his length eased its way into her bowels. When he stopped, and his balls were pressing against the lips of her cunt, she felt the wonderful fullness she experienced the night before the first time he fucked her ass.

Dan was determined to do what Angela said, and be as brutal as he could to see if his new slave was up for it. He gripped her by the hips, and without waiting for her to adjust, began ramming his cock in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as he could. Her rectum was stretched tight around his dick, but his cock glided in and out easily.

Free Anal was in a delirium. Her upper body was sliding back and forth roughly along the couch, rubbing her nipples raw. Saliva was drooling out of her mouth uncontrollably, and the only sounds she could muster sounded like a wounded animal. She tried to imagine what she looked like with the hood over her head as she submitted to this man she had just met the night before. She knew as he pummeled her ass that she would never deny him anything ever again; she was his to do with as he wished from that moment forward. She didn't love him, she was still in love with her husband, but her mind and body were now his property.

Dan could feel his orgasm approaching and let it course through his body and explode out the tip of his penis. He groaned in satisfaction as his cock spasmed inside her colon and emptied its seed deep inside her bowels. He slowly backed away from her ass, letting his cock slide out of her ass. His dick still felt heavy as it hung semi limp between his legs. He motioned to Cock Socket, who was ready with a glass, and she hurried to hold the glass underneath Free Anal's bottom as she spread the other slave's butt cheeks.

Dan pulled Free Anal by one of the hood handles so that she was kneeling upright. The large amount of cum he deposited inside her began to run out of her wide-open ass into the glass. Dan gripped his cock in one hand and placed it at the opening of the open mouth gag. He gripped both handles and pulled her head into his crotch again. His cock was a lot smaller limp so it easily went in. He moved her head around in circles to try to clean his penis off inside her mouth. Free Anal made a few gagging sounds but she didn't protest at all.

When he was satisfied that his dick was clean he pulled her head back to let her breathe. "Give her the cum Cock Socket," Dan said tilting her head back slightly. Cock Socket brought the glass up and poured the contents into Free Anal's open mouth. "That's a good girl," Dan said, "swallow it all down."

Free Anal obediently obeyed her master and swallowed. Her ass had been cleaned out from all the cum it had received at the party, so the cum she drank now wasn't bad. Her master patted her head again once she was finished and it made her feel good.

"Cock Socket is going to help you clean your ass so you don't make a mess everywhere, and then she's going to run through all the rules with you," Dan informed his new slave. "I have some work to do, but when I'm done all three of us will play some more."

"An you aser aa," Free Anal said as Cock Socket led her to the bathroom.

***

Several hours later, Dan returned to the living room to find Cock Socket teaching Free Anal some of the poses he would expect her to know. He would quiz her on them at another time, but now he had other plans. Cock Socket had cut Free Anal's hands free, but his new slave was still wearing her mask. Drool was literally coating her chest because she was unable to swallow her spit. As soon as they saw him, both slaves stood at attention and waited for instructions.

12