Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 16

Story Info
Janie's trial.
12.8k words
4.48
13.8k
3
3

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cock Socket stretched into her warrior pose and held it for ten seconds before moving back into plank. Yoga not only kept her in shape but it helped clear her mind and relieve the stress of her new baby boy. Now three months old, Jason was definitely a handful and had certainly complicated her life. But he was a very welcome complication. The ultimate expression of her and her master's love had worked his way into both of their hearts.

With the baby came new rules, new restrictions, and new things to remember. Her morning exercise remained but had been extended to help her lose the baby weight. She had just about gotten down to her pre-pregnancy size. Spontaneous outings were out of the question and her Master, Dan, had briefly considered going back to the office instead of working from home since it was harder to play during the day. In the end he decided spending time with Jason was just as important as time with her so he kept working from home. Cock Socket also had to remember to call her Master by his name whenever Jason was with them. She had hoped while he was a baby and unable to talk she would have time to adjust but after her Master had read an early learning book that said babies start learning as soon as they're out of the womb he forced her to change right away.

He still expected her to obey him and when they were alone treat him as she normally would but when the baby was awake they behaved as a mainstream family. The clothes were the worst. She had grown used to walking around the house naked and now she had to wear clothes almost all the time! She bought a lot of stretch pants and light tops to wear and a few bras. She was grateful that her master didn't force her to wear panties.

If it weren't for their secret dungeon she would probably have gone mad from frustration. The room had been completed a few weeks before their son was born and her Master had started filling it with all sorts or torture devices right away so that by the time she had healed after the birth there was plenty for them to do. Almost every night since then he had led her down there to play. She still had welts on her bottom from the previous night's fun and she smiled as she relived the memory briefly. Her master was probably editing the video at that moment.

There were cameras all over the house now and they were all controlled in the dungeon which was full of cameras too. Her master recorded everything and would often show them to her later. The day before he had made her watch a video of her giving a blowjob to Griff in the kitchen when he had been lucky enough to stop by when the baby was down for a nap. She missed giving the big man a blowjob every day but it was hard to know exactly what time he'd arrive on his route.

One video she wanted to see was from a few weeks past when a mystery man had been allowed to play with her in the dungeon. Her Master had locked a leather mask with no eyeholes over her face and cuffed her arms behind her back after bringing her down there. Then he'd let another man in who'd used her for about two hours straight. She knew it hadn't been her master because the man's cock had been smaller and his smell different. He had certainly known how to use the cane on her though and had then fucked her ass so wonderfully. It still made her wet thinking about it.

Of course, Griff and Free Anal were frequent visitors to their dungeon and her master's boss, Mr. Kendrick, had been invited a couple of times as well. Griff's twin nephews had also come down one day and spent nearly the entire night with her. But her master wouldn't tell her who the stranger had been and she was beginning to think that he never would.

She heard a noise behind her as she finished her yoga and turned to find Janie holding Jason and smiled. The young woman was still living with them and had become like a member of their family. Cock Socket had been hesitant about having her in their lives at first but she had been such a help during her pregnancy and after the baby was born that now she couldn't think of life without her. Janie hadn't earned her new name yet but she was working on it

"I think he wants his mom," the young woman said smiling.

Cock Socket took Jason from her and lifted her shirt. "It's about time for his feeding," she said as he latched onto her nipple. She sighed as she felt the let down of her milk from her engorged breast and hoped he was hungry enough to feed from the other one as well. "What do you have planned for the day?"

"The store," Janie answered as she began her own workout now that she no longer had to play babysitter. "Dan says were having guests for dinner."

"Guests?" Cock Socket asked excitedly. "Did he say who?"

"No," Janie shrugged. "But he did say it would be four men and that I should get steak."

Cock Socket's pussy started getting wet. Four men probably meant that she and Janie would be the center of attention hopefully in the dungeon. She found her Master in his home office working. "Janie says we're having guests for dinner?" she half asked half stated.

"Yes," Dan answered without looking up from his screen.

"Do I know them?" she asked.

"You know one of them," he said with a smirk.

Cock Socket knew pressing for more details could earn her some punishment and if her master was being secretive about them they were coming for the reason she believed. She left her master's office and switched Jason over to her other breast as she headed towards the kitchen. She checked the refrigerator and made a quick list for Janie of some of the other food they needed.

Janie ran most of the errands since she was the new slave and so Cock Socket could take care of Jason. Dan was also making the young woman still work shifts at her father's adult shop even though it angered her to do so. She had asked if she could find a different job but Dan had insisted she stay. Janie came home after every shift with a new complaint about her father whose attentions toward her had only increased since she moved in with them.

"Do you know what that old pervert offered me today?!" she had angrily asked one evening. "A thousand bucks...to let him stick his dick in me. Me...his own daughter! Said he didn't want to fuck me...just wanted to put it in and hold it there to see what it felt like. As if!"

Janie often had outbursts like that when Dan wasn't around. She was quiet and obedient when he was there, but if he wasn't she tended to revert to her previous self. That was one of the things she had to work on. Janie shouldn't have been angered by her father's offer and her answer should have been simple: "You have to ask my Master." That's what Cock Socket would have said had she been in Janie's place. Janie hadn't even told their Master about the offer and had been punished after Cock Socket told him. That had been an important lesson for Janie; while the two of them were friends their ultimate loyalty must lie with their Master.

After Janie was done with her workout Cock Socket took a shower while the young woman watched Jason. After she was showered and dressed the two women switched and Cock Socket watched Jason and began tidying the house. Janie left after her shower letting Cock Socket know that she didn't work today so she'd be back soon.

Once Cock Socket was satisfied that the house was clean she went to her Master's office to see if he needed anything. He was still working at his computer but he looked up at her this time. "No, nothing right now," he said to her question. "I want to refrain from too much activity so I'm ready for tonight." Cock Socket pouted when he wasn't looking then went to the nursery to put Jason down for a nap.

Her pussy was itching and she wanted to scratch it. She had some time before Jason was due to wake up so she went downstairs and outside to the garden with a baby monitor. She pulled a few weeds and watered some plants. The hot Texas sun was already beating down making her sweat in the late morning. The pool started looking more and more inviting as she worked.

The contractors had built a tall privacy fence all around their backyard so once Cock Socket finished she took all her clothes off and jumped in the pool to cool off. She swam for a bit letting the water lower her body temperature then climbed out to dry off. She was running her fingers through her wet hair trying to get some of the water out when she heard the familiar sound of Griff's mail truck coming down the street.

Their garage door opened a few minutes later and Cock Socket went over and poked her head through the man door that led from the backyard to the garage. "I'm out back, Griff'," she called out to the large man as he was fishing his usual bottle of water out of the refrigerator in the garage.

She let the door close and walked back over to stand in the sun. Griff' came out seconds later drinking his water and wiping sweat from his brow with a handkerchief. "It's so hot today," he commented. "Where's Dan?"

"Upstairs working," she answered. "I think he's trying to keep himself distracted so he doesn't get tempted. We're having guests tonight and he wants to be ready."

Griff nodded in understanding while admiring Cock Socket's naked figure. "What about the baby?" he asked.

"Sleeping," Cock Socket replied with a grin. Griff smiled and reached for the button on the front of his shorts. He let them drop to the ground and Cock Socket walked over and knelt on the grass in front of him pulling his long thick black cock out of his boxers. Her Master's cock was of a similar size but Griff's was much more lumpy and veiny. And the man himself was a giant compared to Dan; he stood well over six feet tall and Cock Socket thought he must have weighed at least three hundred pounds.

She closed her mouth over the familiar member and started sucking, getting it nice and wet so she could take as much if it down her throat as she was able. "You know my nephews might have to move in with me," he said conversationally as she sucked. Cock Socket looked up at him and questioned with her eyes. "I live closer to their school and my sister can't afford to keep them in the dorms," he explained before taking another long drink from his water bottle.

"Mmmmhhhhmmm," Cock Socket hummed in understanding around his cock. She tilted her head forward and let it slide down her throat.

"Oh, God that's good!" Griff' exclaimed putting a large hand on top of her head. "You have to teach Free Anal to do that. She's excited about the boys coming to stay," he said. Of course she was. Free Anal loved sex as much as Cock Socket but she was a little less experienced even though she was a bit older. Cock Socket actually felt a little jealous that Free Anal would have three cocks at her disposal while she and Janie had to share one. She'd have to make sure she got a helping of Griff's cock whenever he stopped by.

"Whoa," a voice said in surprise and Griff' turned to see Janie standing in the open sliding glass door that led to the kitchen. "I wasn't expecting to see that," she commented.

"Get over here girl," Griff commanded. Janie trotted over with a smile on her face. Griff tugged on Cock Socket's hair making her release his cock from her mouth. "It's been awhile since I've had any of your pussy," he said. He had her turn around and bend over while he pushed Janie down to her knees. "Put it in for me," he told the young woman, "then suck my balls while I fuck her."

Janie had experienced a lot since she'd been living with them but Cock Socket knew she had limited experience with other men. Their Master had shared her but so far it had only been when she'd been restrained and couldn't object. Cock Socket wondered how the girl would respond to Griff's demands.

She needn't have worried. Janie took his cock in hand without hesitation and held it against Cock Socket's entrance. As soon as Griff felt the wetness of her cunt he pushed his hips forward while holding Cock Socket around the waist. He sank all the way in with one thrust with both of them sighing as it went. Griff felt the soft wet tongue of the younger woman on his nut sac and he kept his cock buried inside Cock Socket so she could get a good lick in.

"Don't just use your tongue girl," he said to her after a few seconds. "Use your whole mouth on 'em." He sighed contentedly as his balls were engulfed in her warm wet mouth. "That's a good girl," he said. "Now I'm gonna really start fucking Cock Socket and I want you to keep 'em in your mouth," he commanded her.

Janie mumbled her assent around the balls in her mouth. Griff pulled back until just the tip was left in and then slowly eased forward again enjoying the sensation along every inch of his cock. "Ahhhh, Cock Socket, it's been too long since I've been in your pussy," he sighed. "I've been spending so much time plugging Free Anal's ass that I haven't felt the need and that was a big mistake."

"You can fuck me anytime," Cock Socket gasped. "You know about my tattoo. All you have to do is tell me to show it to you."

Griff grinned and started moving his hips faster. He was actually in a bit of a hurry since he was technically working. "Keep up girl," he said to Janie. "Suck those balls, suck 'em!" Janie sucked harder and stirred them around in her mouth. "Yeah...that's it!" Griff gasped and thrust his hips into Cock Socket hard one last time. His whole body shuddered and his cock swelled inside her right before it started squirting his thick load of cum. "Ah...ah...ah!" he cried as Janie continued sucking his balls, milking the last drops of cum into Cock Socket's pussy.

Griff backed away and let his cock fall from her cunt. With one big hand he shoved Janie's face into Cock Socket's cum soaked pussy. "Now suck that," he ordered before pulling up his shorts. He picked up his water and adjusted his still shrinking cock. "Tell Dan I'll talk to him tomorrow," he said as he headed towards the garage.

"I will," Cock Socket called after him. Janie's mouth was still on her pussy. Her soft little tongue was darting in and out of her hole and the folds of her cunt trying to get every last bit of Griff's cum. She let the young woman finish eating the cum then they both went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Cock Socket had to pull her clothes on first while Janie started getting food prepared. Their master usually liked a sandwich for lunch and they had plenty of sliced turkey.

Cock Socket brought Dan his sandwich and told him Griff' had been by. He nodded but kept working. She wondered what had him so occupied. He rarely had to work that hard. It was time for Jason's nap to be over so she went in and got him up and then headed back to the kitchen to eat her own lunch while the baby ate his from her boobs.

Janie and Cock Socket took the baby for a walk after lunch. They both helped start dinner then showered one at a time. By the time their guests knocked on the door the baby was down for the night, both women were ready, and dinner was on the table. "Janie, please get the door," Dan instructed her gently but with the force of a command.

Janie looked at him quizzically for a second (Cock Socket usually answered the door) before going to let in their guests. "Dad?" Cock Socket heard Janie ask alarmed. Janie soon returned to the dining room with her head down being trailed by her dad and three other men Cock Socket didn't know.

"Janie, why don't you introduce our guests? I believe you're acquainted with all of them. We all know your dad, of course," Dan said.

Janie kept her gaze down. She was definitely uncomfortable. "This is my ex-boyfriend's dad, Mr. Johnson," she said indicating an older balding man with a definite stomach paunch and glasses. "This is my old high school math teacher, Mr. Douglas," she motioned toward a tall thin man with glasses. "And this is my old landlord, Mr. Palmer," she said pointing to a truly fat unkempt man. "Dan and Cock Socket," she introduced her Master and fellow slave to the three men.

"Can you guess why they're here, Janie?" Dan asked. "What do all four of these men have in common?"

Janie took several deep breaths then quickly walked up to Dan with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Master, please don't make me do this," she whispered fiercely. "I can't...I can't..." she sobbed.

"Shhhh, yes you can Janie," Dan soothed, caressing her cheek and wiping her tears. "You just have to say why they're here."

Janie sobbed quietly for several seconds before mumbling, "They all asked to have sex with me."

"Louder Janie," Dan commanded. "We all need to hear you."

Janie lifted her head and took several deep breaths. "They all asked to have sex with me," she said again louder.

"And?" Dan asked.

"I said no," she admitted.

"Yes," Dan agreed. "I contacted your father who then helped me find the others," he said. "And since we all know the special relationship I have with you and Cock Socket there's no reason for the two of you to stay dressed," he said.

Cock Socket immediately began taking off her clothes. She was a little disappointed that this was all about Janie and that she wouldn't be the center of attention but she was excited nonetheless. Janie hesitated and looked at Dan again with her eyes pleading with him to reconsider. But Dan's stare remained hard and unrelenting. Janie saw that Cock Socket was almost nude and knew that if she waited any longer there'd be consequences. Reluctantly she started removing her clothes as well.

"Good, good," Dan said. The other four men were hardly paying attention to him. Their eyes were glued to Janie and Cock Socket. Cock Socket smiled as she saw their gazes shift back and forth from Janie to her as if they weren't sure which one to look at. She smiled at each of them and tried to gauge how big each of the growing bulges of the three men she didn't know were.

Janie looked sullen and still had tears running down her cheeks. She knew better than to hold her hands in front of her private parts but she tried as best as she could to hide from the men with her posture. Dan invited the men to sit and Janie sat down at the table quickly after Dan sat. Cock Socket remained standing and walked around the table helping the men get food. She rubbed up against each of them while offering mashed potatoes and fat Mr. Palmer was bold enough to stick a thick greasy finger up her super wet pussy.

Dinner was fairly uneventful. Janie spent most of the meal crouched over trying to hide her nudity and crying. She didn't eat much and played with her food. The men were all excited but avoided talking about what was on all of their minds although they were openly staring at both women. Mr. Palmer made several crude jokes which Rick and Mr. Johnson laughed at. Mr. Douglas tried to appear to be above all of that but he stared at their nudity just as much as the others.

After dinner, they all made their way down to the dungeon. Dan made Janie lead the way so that she would have to walk by all of them if she decided to turn around. She walked sullenly but she made it all the way down there before she had another bout of pleading. Dan took her face in both hands. "Now Janie, you have a choice. Either do what I say or leave and never return." Janie looked at the seriousness in his eyes and gulped then nodded. "Good," Dan said smiling.

The dungeon was designed to do one thing: dehumanize the slaves used on the equipment. There weren't any fancy whips or dildos. Every piece of equipment was well made but rustic looking designed to scare and intimidate. Cock Socket loved it. For her there was nothing better than being restrained and used like an object, a fuck toy. Janie was still getting used to it but on the whole she enjoyed it as well.

"Now gentlemen," Dan said addressing the four men, "I want to remind you of the conditions we talked about over the phone. The four of you get to use Janie however you like for four hours. After that time you will most likely never see her again. If you show up here uninvited I'll have you arrested. She will no longer work for you, Rick," Dan said to her dad, "and any contact you have will be initiated by her. Is that clear?" All the men nodded and spoke quietly in assent. "Good. Janie has something to say to you before we begin, starting with you Rick."