Dan and Donna Take Advantage...

Story Info
She loves to be watched while making love.
3.2k words
4.35
62.8k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan And Donna Take Advantage Of A Business Trip

Dan met her while he was an under graduate at Nebraska. He had finished his military commitment in the Army after taking his ROTC commission, entering as a First Lieutenant. He had risen to Captain, lately commanding a small unit of Special Forces. Dan had decided that he wanted to get his career on the fast track after leaving the Army so he took advantage of his GI benefits and entered Nebraska on an accelerated Masters Program. He hoped that by keeping to a tight schedule and limiting his social activities that he could get his MBA in 18 months instead of the typical two years. He fully expected to enter business in a management position, given his military experience and education.

Dan stood just at or slightly under six feet, had a good build given his active life, had what could be called, 'rugged good looks'; he never took himself for being 'handsome'. Just an average, fairly good-looking guy, is what he considered himself to be. At least women didn't find him to be at all distasteful.

When he walked into the student union that night, he was stunned by the beautiful blond that was holding court there. Donna was in her second year at Nebraska and was having the absolute time of her life. Coming to the university from a small farming community she was thrilled with all of the social activities that were available, not to mention the availability of men. Donna was surrounded by admiring friends when Dan walked in and she was impossible to miss.

Donna stood five feet two inches tall, weighed 108 pounds and packed a lot of woman into that frame. She had a beautiful face, vivid blue eyes, wonderful smile that she bestowed on just about everyone around her, and a figure that attracted men like an open bar attracts drunks. And that is exactly the way that Donna intended it to be. She took great care to make sure that she was noticed whenever she went out. She never lacked for a date to any social function. Donna liked her men - lots of them, and she took great pleasure knowing that she made each and everyone one of them lust for her. Donna did not intend to settle down with one guy for quite some time.

Dan introduced himself to Donna, entered her life and pretty much changed her mind on that score...to a point.

Donna and Dan had been married for about twelve years. Dan had risen to an executive vice president's position in the manufacturing corporation that he had joined right after getting is MBA. He and Donna had been married two years later, after she graduated. It didn't take Donna long to land a higher-than-entry-level position with a cosmetics firm. Donna's degree was in corporate training and because of her experience in making herself desirable with the use of cosmetics and then clothing, this was an excellent fit, both for herself and for the company that hired her. She began with the company first as an instructor teaching the cadre of sales people how to apply and then sell the company's many cosmetic products, then as a supervisor. Within three years Donna found herself promoted to head of the corporate training department itself. Donna was no one's 'dumb blond'.

Dan was on a week long fact-finding mission to Pittsburgh. He had decided that it would be a good time to take Donna along with him. Donna made arrangements to use the trip for her company as well, to check in on the local retailers to determine of there were improvements that could be made to her training program.

Dan had just finished up a dreary day of meetings and was flaked out on the bed in their ground floor suite, clad only in his favorite pair of shorts, tattered at the leg, taking a nap. He heard the card key in the door and figured, sleepily, that it was either housekeeping, or his wife returning to their room. When he caught scent of her perfume, he knew instinctively that it was Donna.

He rolled over just as Donna approached the king size bed.

"Hi, sleepy head," she whispered.

Dan smiled, looked up and opened his eyes to see his wife looking him up and down, from his bare chest, across his shorts, where he had a semi hard erection, to his tanned and muscular legs.

"Been dreaming about me?" she asked as her hand instinctively brushed across Dan's chest and came to rest on his cock.

"As a matter of fact, I have," Dan answered.

"Something entirely naughty, I hope," Donna answered, as she massaged his cock through his shorts.

"My God, you're beautiful," she whispered.

"Hey, that's supposed to be my line, Baby," Dan answered.

"Mmmm...I need to get me some of this," Donna said as she opened the zipper on his shorts and released his cock from it's' confinement. Donna lowered her head over Dan's cock and slowly drew it into her mouth. Dan let out a low moan as he felt the moist softness of his wife's mouth surround his cock. Donna slowly worked her mouth up and down on his cock, sucking softly. Dan could feel the entrance to Donna's throat against the head of his cock as she lowered her head down over it. Donna took a deep breath, held it and let the head of Dan's cock slid down her throat like a large raw oyster.

Donna came off of Dan's cock after stroking his cock inside of her throat for several minutes, bringing him close to orgasm. Donna didn't want him to come yet, not for quite a while.

"You know Honey, Helen has always wanted to suck your cock in public."

If it was at all possible, Dan's cock just got harder. Helen was Donna's alter ego. The slutty side of Donna that Dan loved so very much.

Dan had his head turned toward the draped, ceiling to floor windows that led to their outside veranda. Before Dan had laid down for his nap, he had closed the drapes, but not quite enough he discovered when he detected a movement outside of the locked windows.

"Donna, we have a curious person outside looking in," he said.

Donna came off of his cock with an audible 'pop', and said, "Really? Are you sure?"

"As sure as I can be without getting up and going outside and catching him or her."

"Goody," Donna said, "Let's give them a really good show, shall we?"

"Mmmm, Donna, I love the way that you think," Dan said.

"Call me Helen, Dan," Donna said.

"Yes, Helen, let's give them a really good show."

Donna positioned herself in front of the window and slowly began to peel her cashmere sweater over her head. She stood in front of Dan in her bra, pleated skirt that Dan knew did not have any panties under it (they both encouraged each other not to wear under wear, saying usually in unison, 'all the better for immediate access'. Dan knew that Donna probably had on thigh high nylons with the frilly top that she liked, and when she bent over, he wasn't disappointed to find them cladding his wife's beautiful legs. Donna was unbuckling her high heeled shoes with her ass pointed toward Dan and the window. Dan loved this view and was sure that their visitor outside was enjoying it as well.

Outside, a few minutes before Donna had returned to their suite, a young man who worked at the hotel was finishing up his long shift. His last duty was to make sure that the outside pool was cleared of patrons before locking the gate, and taking a tour of the courtyard area to make sure that all glasses had been removed from the tables, and the ash trays emptied and cleaned. He was finishing up his rounds when he walked past the couple's window and happened to glance in just as Donna went down on her husband's cock. Being a horny eighteen year old, the young man couldn't resist stepping onto the patio to see if he could get a slightly better look. It was now dark and the couple's patio was one of the very few that was held in shadow, not receiving much light from the courtyard. He now stood mesmerized as Donna was bent over in front of him unbuckling her shoes. He could see up her nylon-encased legs and was treated with a view of the bottom portion of her incredible ass. He couldn't see any panties and thought that she probably had on a thong, as was so popular with women.

Donna turned her profile toward the window, reached behind her back and undid the clasp to her bra, allowing it to fall away from her breasts. Donna had very large areole surrounding her nipples. Men loved her breasts, and Donna loved it that men did. Dan loved to watch men look at his wife. And Donna loved her husband all the more for that! Dan allowed her to be the slut that he knew she needed to be, at times. They had an agreement. She could be as slutty as he would allow her to be, as long as they were honest about it and it did not in any way negatively impact their marriage. So far, it had positively impacted their marriage. Interestingly enough, they found that each of their episodes seemed to encourage them to grow just a slight bit more bold, exploring different scenarios, with each subsequent encounter. First, they were contented to let men look at and become aroused by Donna's décolletage. Then it progressed to them only being satisfied with Donna totaling exposing her breasts...and it progressed from there on. To this point, neither one of the couple felt that their marriage was threatened; if anything, they were stronger.

The kid on the couple's patio made an audible gasp when he saw Donna's breasts release themselves from her bra and then as she slowly turned toward the window, point themselves directly at him. Both Dan and Donna heard the gasp and smiled at each other.

Donna cupped each of her breasts in her hands and slowly began to massage them, working from the base of each breast toward the now fully erect nipple. She continued to do this for several moments and then began massaging each engorged nipple, as if she were milking her breasts.

"Remember how much fun we used to have when I was nursing, Baby?" Donna asked.

"Oh, yeah, Donna, I loved those days," Dan said.

"Call me Helen," Donna said.

"Yes, Helen, I remember," Dan said.

"Remember the show I gave those guys when we were in Pasadena?"

Dan had taken Donna to a strip club in Pasadena on a lark, just to see how she'd handle it. Little did he know when he took her there that it was amateur night. Donna was the hit of the evening.

"I bet some of those guys are still thinking about you."

"Oh, I sure hope so," Donna said as she again turned her back to the window, unbuttoned her skirt and lowered the zipper. She slid the dress down over her hips and slowly turned around.

Outside, the kid was now looking at a very beautiful woman wearing only thigh high stockings. She was the most beautiful woman the kid had ever seen in his life, not that he had seen all that many naked women. He'd seen his mother and sisters naked over the years, and once in a while one of his dates would let him have a peek, but this woman was really giving him a show!

Donna slowly took the two steps necessary to reach her husband. She took his still erect cock possessively in her hand and said in a sultry voice, "What do you want me to do with this Danny?"

"Suck on it Helen," Dan said.

"Should I show our friend how a good woman sucks a good cock?"

"Yes, Baby, show him how it's done."

Donna took Dan's cock back into her mouth and worked her head up and down, alternating sucking and then licking the head. As she came up onto the top of his shaft, she allowed herself to glance at the window where the drape was open. She thought that she could detect movement outside.

Donna said, "I want to ride your cock now, Danny."

"Do what you want, Darling, you know that I love it all."

"You'd better, you bad boy," Donna said as she squatted over his cock and let it slide up into her very moist pussy. Donna loved to have a cock in her pussy. She loved dildos of all kinds and sizes in her pussy, but nothing felt near as good as a real cock.

"Turn around, Danny, point your head toward the side of the bed. I want this guy to see your cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I want him to think of me when he goes home to screw his frumpy wife tonight."

Dan obliged her, moving his legs around on the bed pointing his feet toward the window and placing a pillow under his head at the other edge of the bed. Dan knew that whoever was outside looking in was having the view of his life watching his wife fuck. Dan loved this. He loved this, a lot.

Outside, the kid was massaging his cock through the coarse denim of his jeans as he watched the woman in the room suck cock. Once he thought that she had looked directly at him. But he knew that couldn't be true or else she would have stopped and raised a fit! By now he was being treated to seeing the woman's nicely rounded ass bob up and down as her pussy was swallowing a cock. The kid thought that he was in heaven. A porn show and he didn't even have to rent the CD!

Donna loved being on top and in control of Dan's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She could direct it wherever she wanted. She felt an orgasm begin deep in her belly. She always got off quickly when she was being Helen. The thought of someone watching her fuck simply intensified the feeling. She didn't want to cum just yet; she was having too good of a time.

"I want to turn around on your cock and let him see my tits while I fuck you Danny."

"You're in the driver's seat, Baby, you call the shots."

Donna turned around on Dan's cock, resting her hands on his knees, letting her breasts sway back and forth as she rode his cock. Donna loved the feeling of her of her breasts as they swayed and she knew that Dan loved the sight of them like this. She thought that whoever was outside their window might like it as well.

Dan loved this part, watching his cock slid into and out of his wife's pussy. He watched as a white foamy ring began to build around the base of his cock from his wife's now totally lubricated pussy. Dan was pretty much in heaven.

The kid outside was having the time of his life as well as he watched this beautiful woman, who was perhaps close to his own mother's age, fuck. By this time he was entirely engrossed with what was happening in front of him and was just as totally oblivious to getting caught.

Donna looked up into the face of a young man watching her through the glass of their patio door. He was intently watching her tits sway back and forth. Donna sat up straight, put her hands to her side and just behind her and worked her hips to give the kid a great view of Dan's cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," Donna moaned. "I can see him."

"What's he doing?" Dan asked.

"Watching me and rubbing a bulge in his pants," Donna said. "I'm loving this."

She continued to work her hips over Dan's cock, rising high enough to almost allow the head of his cock to escape her pussy, then working her pussy down over his shaft again, settling down on the base of his cock. Donna kept watching the kid.

Finally, the kid became aware that the she was looking directly at him. The kid looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Donna smiled at him as she continued to work her husband's cock in and out of her pussy.

Donna said very quietly, not wanting to alarm the kid, "He knows now that I know that he's watching."

Dan said from behind her, "What's he doing?"

"Looking like the cat that just swallowed the canary."

"Did you scare him off?"

"Oh, I hope not, I'm really enjoying this!"

"What's he doing now?"

"I just smiled at him. Maybe he'll be alright"

Donna continued to move up and down on Dan's cock and looking directly at the kid outside. She continued to smile at him. Donna mouthed the words very slowly and distinctly so the kid would fully understand, 'SHOW ME YOUR COCK', looking down and nodding toward his crotch.

The young man standing outside of the couple's room saw the woman looking at him and she didn't really seem to mind that he was watching. She actually smiled at him. Encouraged with that, the kid continued to rub his throbbing member though his jeans. As he watched the woman he saw her very carefully and slowly formed the words, 'SHOW ME YOUR COCK' and look intently at his crotch. Tentatively the kid began to unzip his jeans and the woman nodded approval. The kid brought his cock out into the fresh air of the evening and slowly began to stroke it.

"Oh my God!" Donna exclaimed.

"What is it, for Christ's sake?" Dan shouted.

"He has the most incredible young cock that I've ever seen!"

"Really?" Dan asked.

"Oh Baby, it's simply gorgeous!" Donna said.

"What in the hell does he have his cock out for?" Dan asked.

"Well, I think I may have encouraged him just a little," Donna replied.

"What do you mean, you encouraged him? Dan asked.

"Well, I sort of asked him to show it to me."

"Christ, Helen, you're going to cause the poor kid to get arrested! You'd better do something."

"Like what?" "Well, either close the drape and he'll go away, or get his ass in here before some one catches him and totally fucks up his young life forever."

"Well, which do you want?" Donna asked.

"Whatever it is that you want, Helen."

"Well, if you're leaving it entirely up to me then, his young ass is coming in here."

With that, Donna rose up and off of her husband's cock and slowly and seductively approached the drapes, looking directly into the young man's eyes as she approached. Donna slowly moved the drapes open, unlocked the sliding doors, opened them, reached out, grabbed the young man's cock and drew him into the room, closing the sliding doors and this time, securely fastening the drapes completely closed.

"Oh Darling, look what I've found," Donna said as she drew the young man further into the room by his cock.

"What do you plan on doing with that, Helen?" asked her husband.

Donna looked over her shoulder at her husband lying on the bed with his own cock pointed at the ceiling and said, "Wouldn't you like to watch and find out?"