Dan and Kim's Trust

Story Info
Dan & his attempt at getting his girlfriend to trust him.
3.1k words
3.78
10k
1
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was gripping the steering wheel tight. He was trying to stay focused on driving as wishful thoughts danced through his mind centered on the beauty next to him. Kim was about average height for a girl her age, around 5'7. She was slender and curvy. She had round deep blue eyes that he could stare into for hours. Her breasts were not overly big but not nearly small, a decent C to D cup as Dan could assume. That assumption is based entirely on theory; Kim had never allowed him to venture farther then a French kiss into her moral boundaries.

They had, of course, pledged love to each other as a couple now heading into their twenties, Kim only being 19, but a couple for three years now; three long years to Dan. Month after month, week after week, day after day, Dan awaits the simple permission to quench his lustful thirst. With every passing day however, he gotten closer to his goal. As a bead of anxiously-drawn sweat ran down his forehead, he thought this just might be the day.

"You look beautiful tonight." He smiled at her trying to keeping his eyes on the road.

"I am just wearing a t-shirt and skirt Dan…" Kim looked back at him with the corner of her mouth partially raised, knowing full well where this flattery was heading.

"I know," was Dan's raspy response as his hand lifted the material on her legs so his rough fingers could brush the softness of the flesh just above her knee.

"Dan…" She whispered trying to push away his wrist.

"But baby-" He was cut off sternly.

"That is how Travis used to talk. Please, Dan, stop." He groaned in exasperation and put both his hands back on the wheel.

"Why can't you trust me? I know Travis left you but I mean come on!" As soon as he saw the glazed glare in her eyes he knew he had said too much.

"He took my virginity Dan, what don't you understand about that?" She bit her lip and shook her head and turned her stare out the window.

"I'm sorry…but your love for him ended in sex why can't mine? I think you need to just trust me." She did not look back at him.

"Maybe…" Her voice trailed off and the strangling silence rose ominously over the car, Dan had missed his shot.

Dan sat down at his desk and put his knuckles on his on chin. He tried to ignore his aching cock as he started pondering just how long this would take to get Kim. Then an idea popped in his mind like a light bulb. He swung his chair around and typed in search after search of a sure fire way to get a girl into the sack. After hours he felt that he collected enough information to begin to put into use.

He called her the next morning. He said he had a surprise for her and he would pick her up in two hours. He ran though everything he was going to do and made a mental checklist of everything then he finally left to pick her up.

He stopped in front of her house and pulled out a bouquet of roses, which he knew, were her favorite. Then he sprayed musky cologne onto them lightly so it was just enough to pick up the scent. The musky smell was arousing as he had read last night and he wanted to see its affects for himself.

When she got in the car he beamed at her and pulled out the roses from behind his back. She let out a small gasp and took them from him.

"They are fresh, I had a gardener pick 'em this morning for you." She gave him a cute "aw" and kissed him. Then she sat in her seat with the roses on her lap facing up towards her. Dan began driving but he kept side-glancing to see if anything happened. Sure enough she bent down to smell them and she sighed from the sweet aroma, but then her face softened a bit and she moved in her seat. She looked down at herself strangely but simply shrugged it off and reclined back in the seat.

After driving about 15 minutes she asked him where they were going, and she was a little breathless as Dan noted.

"Well it's a surprise honey." He had about 45 more minutes before he would reach where they were going and he thought that would be just enough time. Every time she breathed in the scent went into her nose and she started squirming in her seat and opening and closing her legs.

Dan reached over and put his hand on her thigh, "Are you ok?" She gasped and began to blush.

"Y-Yes just can't seem to get…comfortable today." He patted higher on her thigh and turned back to driving, happy to see her chest heave when he had touched her leg higher. Then, just on queue, his cell phone started vibrating. He told his best friend to text him at this time and if he didn't answer just keep texting. He smiled inwardly and pulled the phone out of his pocket.

"Hey baby could you hold this for me? It makes it harder for me to focus while driving. Just sit it next to the roses so it doesn't fall ok?" He reached over and places it between her legs and moved it in until it was snug. A few seconds later another text came in and it began vibrating. Kim's face twitched.

"Should I," short pause, "see who it is?" Kim moved in her seat again.

"No, I don't want anything to come between us today." It looked like she tried to answer but then the phone vibrated again and she just let out a sigh and sat there.

30 minutes and countless texts later Dan stopped the car.

"We're here babe!" They got out for her to see they were at a cabin. "It's my uncles and he said we can use it for the weekend. The lake is right there, and I couldn't think of anyone who I'd love more to spend time with here." He leaned down and kissed her and to his pleasant shock she pushed harder back onto his lips then he had pushed on hers. He pulled off slowly, teasing her as his hands forced her hips away.

He took the cell phone from her and it was extremely warm and from what he could tell a bit damp. His mind began racing, knowing he was doing everything just right this time. Dan took a bag from the back of the car and went inside the cabin with her.

"This right here," he walked down the hall way and stopped a medium sized room, "is for us. You can look around and move things if you want. We'll go back to get your things tonight probably." She smiled and nodded at him as he left and closed the door. He quickly went down the hall and put candles that supposedly put woman into romantic moods and made their senses go wild in the bathroom, main room, and some in the hallway.

He came back into the room to find Kim on the bed. He laid down beside her and put his arm around her. He rubbed down her side slowly and kissed her cheek. She rolled over on top of him and their lips met. His hand drug up the back of her thigh and cupped her ass as she started to slide over his body, then he kissed her neck and didn't let her kiss his lips. He let his partially hard dick push into her through her jeans, and then he got up, leaving her craving more.

"Let's go get something to eat." He turned and went out the door, smiling broadly because he knew he was getting all the closer to his goal.

He drove out to a Sonic because it was the closest place. As the trademark of the Sonic restaurant, their food was roller-skated out to their car where they ate. Dan had left a rose on the dash board just to make sure she remained in her state. After they had finished eating they started on the dessert. This gave Dan a great idea. He dipped his finger in his ice cream cone and smeared it over her neck. She looked at him with her mouth open before he leaned toward her and sucked it off. She softly moaned before he put a trail of it up her neck and over her jaw line which he followed with his warm tongue. His lips began what his tongue had stopped with kisses placed on her cheek and jaw but he stopped just before her lips and pulled himself back when she went in for a kiss. She groaned in frustration but it was quickly replaced with a gasp as he dipped some ice cream down her chest and cleavage. His tongue slithered up her cleavage slowly then he flicked the end of his tongue and went back down. He made his tongue wider and slid it back up then swirled it at the top of her chest and sucked the remainder off. He reached over her and grabbed the handle of her seat to lean her back. He gave her a light kiss that was broken off all too soon for Kim, leaving her lips quivering for more contact. She closed her eyes trying not to just grasp his face and take him for all he is worth. Dan saw an opening as Kim felt rough, cold, wet fingers run up from her knee slowly, then small circles were traced on the insides of her thighs as they proceeded higher and higher up her skirt. They had halted just at her curve into her pussy where he found her panties were damp, then he pulled his hand away and let her suck the ice cream off his finger. She moaned as she did so while Dan began kissing and licking up where his hand was just present. Her legs opened inviting his tongue farther up as she whimpered but at the last moment he had stopped. She had kept her eyes shut, expecting more until she felt the car start to move. She brushed her hair out of her face and breathed in deeply as the musk from the rose came into her nostrils making her even more aware of the tingling between her legs as she rattled out a sigh.

As they got back in the cabin Dan had lit all the candles and things were still going smoothly. He asked Kim if maybe she had wanted to take a nap with him because he was a tired from "working overtime" the night before. She agreed because she had always treasured the warm romantic cuddling, even if she had more desires at the moment.

The candle was lit inside that room as well as he laid down first and her beside him. He reached around and held her firmly from behind as she leaned back against him with her arms at his side. She tried to make herself more comfortable by moving nearer to him when her butt and the back of her thighs bumped into Dan's crotch. He let out a slow breath and Kim realized that he had fallen asleep. She bit her lip and pushed back against him and erotically moved her hips in circles on him then stopped as her breathing became labored. She let herself feel him one more time.

"Oh my God he is huge! He has got to be around 8 inches! I am so wet right now…how did I get like this? Oh I need release if I could just get off without him noticing…" Kim had thought to herself before her arousal forced her hand between her legs and pushed into her pussy and started rotating. She bit her lip as she tried not to be loud as to wake him. She kept one had on her pussy as the other began to move inside her skirt. Then suddenly she felt a strong had stop hers.

"What are you doing?" Dan whispered into her ear.

"I…" She was cut off by a moan as he pushed his palm into her pussy as he began doing what she was doing just seconds prior.

"Should of told me to do it, I'm offended," he growled lowly into her ear drawing out another moan. He reached down inside her skirt and pushed against her so again she could feel his cock on her thighs as he began stroking over her pussy lips. He let two fingers slide down then go in a circle around her clit so it was not touched then let the tips dip into her, spilling some of her wetness. He teased her hole with his fingers and spun them on her but did not insert them into her yet. He turned her over and took her skirt off when he finally inserted his finger half way in, but then pulled it out and drug it over her clit, then back down and putting it about another quarter inch in, and he did it over and over until she begged for it to go deep inside her. He had begun to oblige but stopped and pulled out completely as she raised her hips, trying to make his fingers sink deeper. He soon replaced his fingers with his tongue but then halted that too and just licked around her pussy and on her thighs as she whimpered and moaned. He slide up her body and caught her in a passionate embrace then he grinded his swollen dick into her pussy, making it ache to be filled even more. She moaned out loud just as he broke the kiss.

"O god Dan please I want you so bad!" He sat down on the bed and pulled her up by her hand and kissed her lightly.

"Are you sure?" He said in a teasing tone. She almost screamed yes. "But if you're not ready…" Kim jumped on him with hot kisses and quickly undid his belt and began unzipping his pants. She nipped his neck and rubbed her pussy over his dick through his boxers, spreading her juices over him. She slide down his body dragging her hands down his chest as she kissed him everywhere her lips could reach. She then reached her target and hastily pulled out his cock. She licked her lips to stop from drooling when she saw it. It was even bigger than she thought! She wrapped her fingers around him and forced her hand down tantalizingly from the tip to the base.

"You were quite the tease tonight Dan." He laughed back at her. "Well I can be too." She gave him a devilish smile then her tongue darted from between her lips and slid up his cock. He had tasted salty but Kim had liked the taste, plus the ice cream still lingered in her mouth. She licked up on one side of his dick then rounded the top then licked back down the other. She did this three times in succession before she lowered her head onto him and began sucking him off. She had sucked hard at the top but as she got farther down it became harder for her so she paced herself so she wouldn't gag. She reached almost the very bottom and she moved her tongue side to side while still sucking them, then sucked back up and popped the tip out of her mouth. Now she stopped and moved back up to him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He put himself on his side so the head of his cock teased her pussy lips as he kissed her.

"I love you Kim, I need this." He groaned as she pushed into his dick so it entered her a little.

"Me too…you think you can handle me Dan?" She challenged him with a smile and a twinkle in her eye before he rolled over on top of her and sunk his full cock deep in her pussy. She moaned loudly as she felt herself get filled right up. He stayed inside of her and took off her shirt and bra as he took of his own. He started playing with her tits and gyrating his hips so his dick swayed inside of her. She squealed as he bumped into her g-spot a few times then he pushed harder into her and she reached her orgasm. She moaned loudly and fell backwards again the bed.

"O god you're so good you didn't even start fucking me yet and I already came!" Dan answered the compliment with quick thrusts into her. He leaned over top of her and met her sweet lips as he kept up his fast pace. He pushed his arms up and looked down at her. This girl was truly beautiful. They way her breast shook with each thrust, the red in her cheeks from her ecstasy, and the glaze and crazed loving look deep into his made him fall even more in love with her in this moment.

"I love you Kim." She couldn't respond before he thrust in sharply and hit her g-spot making her scream as he got ideas of what to do next. He reached down and grabbed her ass and rolled over and pulled her roughly on him so his dick forced onto her g-spot harder making her scream louder.

"You ready to have my kind of love?" She kissed him again and sat up on him and took control as she came again with shaky moans. She started bouncing on his cock then pushed down on him hard and moved her hips in circles on him making him groan. He helped her bounce by pushing on her hips with his hands and began rubbing her clit while his cock was on her g-spot. "Oooooh yeah that's so gooooood." He felt himself get close and hugged her tight and rolled over on top of her and fucked her harder and harder. "Oh god.. o god…O GOD! YES! YES! OOOO DAN!" He pushed in one last hard time as he came inside of her while she came with him.

Dan rolled over on his side and held her tight and met her in a loving embrace.

"Thank you Kim, I love you so much." She kissed back hard.

"I love you to Dan." They kissed a final time before falling asleep in each others arms.