Dan and Mandy's "Thing."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan reached down and lifted the hem uncovering a pair of splendid thighs sheathed in black nylon. The dress was hoisted up all the way, giving Mike a view of those mouth-watering legs and the band of smooth white flesh beyond the stockings' tops. Dan placed his right hand on Mandy's left thigh, stroking her, moving it slowly up and down. He leaned over and kissed her. Then he invited Mike to sample the right thigh, encouraging him to touch her, because he knew the guy was dying to feel up his wife. Dan whispered in Mandy ear: "Open up your legs, Babe."

Her knees parted and Mike placed his big hand on the leg that was pressing into his; suddenly it came to him with full force: this hot little woman was being offered to him! He eagerly caressed her under the table while Mandy warmed to his touch, squirmed and wiggle in rising heat. Her hand came down to cover his, and she guided it over between her legs, till his fingertips felt her inner heat and the wet crotch of her silken panties. For a while Dan watched them play like that in that darkened restaurant, his own cock growing in his pants. Mike's left hand was exploring between her legs, pressing into the soft flesh of the excited woman's pantied cunt. Meanwhile Dan kept up his slowing stroking of Mandy's left leg, and when he saw things were heating up, both of them clearly aroused, he whispered to Mike that his wife was a "terrific cocksucker." He should lay back and she'd work him over. By now Mike understood the game, and was wildly eager to enter in. Dan watched the tall guy slide back, lolling back in the padded booth

his lank body slack, long legs parted, he closed his eyes and waited.

Immediately, Mandy slid down to her knees, scuttled under the table and started attacking the lucky guy's pants. Through half-lidded eyes, he looked down on her, as her hands rose up to hold him by the hip. He reached out to touch her bare shoulder; lightly fingered the delicate shoulder strap of the little black dress she wore. He couldn't help smiling as he waited tensely, looking down on the girl who knelt before him.

Dan watched her reach for the front of Mike's pants, leaning forward. He knew she was presenting him with a seductive view down the front of her dress: those unfettered tits moved liquidly. He watched her fingers as she worked, deftly undoing the belt, opening the button, drawing down the zipper. With her face only inches from his crotch, she eased the guy's pants down baring his strong, hairy thighs. The closeness of the girl combined with the thrill of anticipation sent a renewed surge of lust through the swelling cock. It pulsed, thickening in the confines of his jockey shorts. She saw the unmistakable bulge, the tented outline of his burgeoning penis, and she smiled to herself.

She nuzzled against him, pressing her cheek to his covered cock, rubbing her face against the bulging jockey shorts and humming like a sensual cat, causing his penis to swell and grow into a semi-hard erection. Then she kissed his cock through the reinforced crotch, following up by lapping the front of his shorts. He bit off a whimper as her wet tongue slithered all over the damp front of his cotton underwear.

He clenched the fists at his sides as she reached for the elastic waistband, carefully peeled the jockey shorts down to free his naked penis which swayed heavily just inches from her eager face.

A delicate hand came up to cup his big hairy balls, weighing them, rolling them in her palm, and getting a groan from the pleasure-soaked guy. Her hand moved to his cock where her touch sent an electric thrill shooting through him, powering his penis to a full rock-solid erection.

Now Mandy's slim fingers curled around the base of his erect manhood, held him in loose grip, as the girl lowered her head, bringing pursed lips to his surging prick. The first touch of her lips was no more than a perfunctory kiss yet the thrill that surged through him, sent him arching back onto the padded cushions. The kiss was followed by the more deliberate probing by her flattened tongue, which now swirled lavishly over the thick, lust-swollen head. He groaned at the delicious feel of that wet, slithering tongue paying slavish tribute to his manhood.

Dan watched his wife's bowed head as she open her mouth to accept the man's throbbing stiffened penis in that erotic act so beautiful, so profoundly submissive.

Through half-lidded eyes, Mike looked down on the girl as she gave herself up to pleasuring a man. She began by flicking her tongue at the very tip of his cock, then she licked crown thoroughly before running her stiffened tongue slowly down the straining prick until she reached the puff of pubic hair at the base. There she reversed herself and started back up again using broad flat strokes along the shaft. She eased back to admire her handiwork: the solid, upright prick glistening with her saliva.

The sight of that thoroughly aroused, throbbing penis so close sent an erotic thrill knifing through her. It fired her up so that she renewed her attack with increased enthusiasm, working him over with single minded devotion, her deep-seated, burgeoning excitement spurring her on. Soon she was rewarded with a groan that came rumbling up from deep in his throat resonated through his rigid arching body and turned into a low shivering moan. The eager felliatrix re-doubled her efforts, looking up, as his eyes fluttered closed and the smile of bliss that came over his face told her that he was fully savoring the delicious ripples of excitement she was sending through him.

Dan couldn't help touching himself through his crotch feeling the rising heat when he saw Mike's hands come down to clamp Mandy's naked shoulders; he held onto her as he let the delectable experience of having her lapping tongue slithering along his rigid shaft wash over him. He would concentrate on savoring every scintilla of pleasure, each delicious sliver of the rapturous delight: The electric thrill of that small soft hand that took up his cock, cool fingers curling around the base, tightening; gripping his manhood. Pursed lips so soft and heavenly, opened, sliding down to engulf the swollen head of his penis. He savored the delightful way she used that lively tongue, even as her other hand cupped his tight hairy scrotum, to give his balls a gentle squeeze before she taking him once more into her warm, receptive mouth.

He closed his eyes, swallowing down the abrupt upsurge of pleasure, and swayed back into the cushioned booth. His grip tightened on her naked shoulders, as he surrendered to the myriad sensations of lips and mouth and tongue as the eager girl assiduously worked him over. For him, this was the greatest of life's pleasures – the sight and feel of a pretty woman going down on him.

This one in particular pleased him. He savored the way she sucked with gentle persistence, the exquisite feel of lips that were protectively turned-in to tighten and then slide wetly along his prick. She gave him an extra thrill each time by the way she twisted her head as she bobbed mindlessly up and down on his painfully stiff throbbing cock. He loved the sound of her soft urgent whimpers; the tiny, slurping noises she made as she softly suckled him.

Now he held her small gently rocking head between his cradling hands. Curled fingers dug into her hair cupped her head, guided her efforts.

Abruptly, he clenched his jaws against the blinding surge of pure pleasure that powered up from his groin, shook him to the core. His buttocks tightened down; butt cheeks clenched spasmodically. His hips bucked in reflexive pelvic thrusts.

His hands tightened on the undulating head, and he staggered back. But he immediately renewed his grip on her, forcing her to stop, holding her face rigidly in place to stop the terrible, unrelenting, tortuous pleasure that ravaged his soul. His sincere gratitude came out as a hiss through tightly-clenched teeth:

"Damn, Babe, you are good!"

Mandy heard the sincere compliment through the hands that clamped her ears, and the hoarse words spurred her on to redouble her efforts. She slid her hands around to run them up the back of his legs, and then cup his buttocks so she could steady herself as she took the plunge, diving in to press her face into his crotch, and there to root beneath his hanging balls, inhaling deeply, drinking in the heady musky masculine smell that impregnated the moist pubic hair in which her nose was buried.

The man groaned. But before he could react, she recaptured his gleaming cock, clutching him in her little fist to pull him into her mouth once again, this time to work him over with a renewed frenzy of lust: sliding the taut ring of her lips down his throbbing cock, drawing deeply, vacuuming her lover while her ponytail flounced merrily as she pumped up and down in long, deliciously shivering strokes. The sight of his wife's bobbing head buried in the crotch of another man, sent a surge of uncontrollable lust trough Dan.

The creamy rise of tickling pleasure threatened to undo him. His knees weakened. His helpless hands fumbled with the bare shoulders of his greedy cocksucker, as he threw back his head and grunted. The unstoppable rise pleasure seized him, shook him. His fingers tightened on her shoulders as he tried desperately to hang on to his shredding sanity till the last possible minute.

Then he came! It was a blinding flash of ecstasy, an explosion of pure orgasmic delight that overtook him -- obliterating everything in its wake. His cock was a thing alive: a pulsating, pumping machine, erupting in thick wads of cum that seemed that painted Mandy's face like a sticky spider's web as he strained high up onto his toes, arched back and whimpered. Mandy's shoulders were heaving, her face sweaty and warm, and dripping with cum. Dan looked down on her, -- saw his wife's pretty face splattered with another man's cum; the sticky goo fell down her cheeks and dripped off her chin. He leaned down to kiss her, open-mouthed, on the cum-painted lips.

Then Dan handed her a wad of napkins. They hurried to clean up and put themselves together, before all three were racing out to the parking lot, frantic to get back home and continue what had started in that dark restaurant.

***

They were barely through the front door before the two lovers were scrambling all over each other. Dan stood back and watched in awe as Mike's big hands were feeling up every inch of his wife's hot writhing body, savoring the feel of that tight little body through the thin dress she wore.

She wiggled up against his well-toned physique; her hands running over his chest, tearing at his shirt. When she had him bare-chested, they kissed; his hungry hands slid down her back and grabbed handfuls of her ass. She pressed against him and he gave her a crisp smack on the bottom, getting a surprised "whoop." Suddenly, he spun her around in his arms, worked the dress open, and peeled it down her excited body to let it slither to the floor. Dan watched her heels step daintily out of the fallen dress. Then she was arching back against her shirtless lover while he reached up to up to crush her brassiered breasts in his cupped hands. She moaned, panting in his arms.

She writhed against his solid form, wiggled her panty-clad butt against his tented crotch. Wild with excitement, Mike grabbed her by the hair, dragged her stumbling half way across the room, and threw the long-haired girl over her own dining room table, while her husband watched from the sidelines with one hand on his crotch.

Mandy lay there, sprawled across the table, hinged at the hips, her upper body on the smooth wood tabletop while her legs were opened, heels set wide apart. She lifted herself up, bracing on her upper arms, flinging back her hair to look over her shoulder at him, but otherwise she stayed in place -- right where her masterful lover had put her. With a sudden flush, she became intensely aware of what she must look like to the two men: bent over, her rigid legs in silky black nylons. Her ass, tightly packed in those sexy panties, was sticking back in lewd invitation. She gave it a wiggle; an incredible thrill rocketed through her bent body.

Mike's eyes never moved from the girl's swaying ass, as he hurriedly ripped off shoes and socks, shoved down his pants, and quickly ran his briefs down his long skinny legs, freeing his cock to spring up into the cool air. Now nude, his gaze never wavered as he padded forward, his long hard prick bobbing upright as he advanced on his target.

He stopped to the left side of Mandy's provocative bottom and ran a hand up the back of her right stocking from the back of the knee to the top of her thigh. The thrill of the man's slow moving hand on her leg almost sent the excited girl over the edge. She couldn't help shifting from side to side on her heels. The big hand easily curved around her leg and slowly moved upward, leisurely feeling her up while she instinctively widened her legs. Then he paused, his fingers playing over the smooth exposed flesh of her right thigh. Mandy waited tensely, holding her breath.

And then he struck: WHAP! -- a single open-handed slap delivered to her jutting bottom. She shot upright and yelped; another smack quickly followed as the big man proceeded to spank her pantied bottom with grim determination

WHAP!...WHAP!...WHAP!

He alternated between her cringing rear cheeks, at each stinging slap he called out to her—calling her a prick teaser who loved waving her ass in his face, he called her a whore, a slut, punctuating his words with a crisp slap. Each slap had the girl yelping and jerking up on her toes.

Dan , warmed by the sight, took a seat against the dining room wall, and watched, idly rubbing his crotch, fascinated to see his pretty wife, tossing her head, whipping back her hair, and yelping with each slap as she was spanked like a naughty little girl.

Giving her a momentary pause, the naked man moved up behind her, ground into her ass, rubbing his up-standing cock up the silky seat of her panties, pressing between her cheeks. Then brought his hand into play, rubbing the slick fabric all over her hurting mounds, while she came out with a low earthy moan.

Dan sucked in a deep breath as he watched the naked guy peeling his wife's panties down, leaving the twisted silk at mid-thighs, baring the blushing pink mounds. The sight of Mandy's bare bottom seemed to drive the aroused guy to a frenzy. Using his curved hand he spanked her wobbly cheeks with rapid shots.

WHAP!...WHAP!...WHAP!

When he finally stopped, Mandy fell forward onto the table exhausted, panting, her shoulders heaving, her throbbing bottom all warm and wonderfully tingling. She felt a hand large enough to span both of her rear cheeks clamp her butt and gently massage her arching bottom as though to rub away the hurt.

She closed her eyes and purred, giving herself up to the warm waves from that caressing hand. Dan who had been rubbing his cock through his pants as he was watching, now saw her attacker pick up his loafer. Holding it by the heel the big guy swung, whacking the unsuspecting girl's tenderized bottom with the leather soul, flattening the bouncy mounds with two quick splats.

Mandy screeched, jacked up into the air, hopping from one foot to the other, and shaking her butt furiously. And when she settle down, her naked lover just looked over her bent form at her husband and winked.

Dan, who had his hand down the front of his pants and was fingering his stiff cock was so excited he could only think of one thing: finding his phone he took a picture of his sexy wife in that obscene pose. Her slender body laid out across the table, her thin arms reaching to the far edge, hands clenching the table to hold on, while her butt jutted back naked and still pink from her recent spanking.

Now Mike picked up the limp girl, turned her body around in his hands, lifted her up by the hips and plunked her down on her warmed bottom, setting her right on the edge of the table with legs dangling down. He leaned in to give her a kiss, which she answered in a long passionate kiss. Both lovers were panting heavily as he reached around to release her bra, pulling it off with one hand, freeing her tits with their hardened nipples. Both hands squeezed, sampled the soft resiliency of Mandy's rounded tits. He ran a hand down her front from breasts to belly and onto the smoothness of her newly-shaved pussy, fingering her there. His cock was, by now, impossibly hard, aching to lay into this choice piece. Mandy, squirming hotly, was tingling with excitement, thoroughly wet below, her pussy juices leaking onto the dining room table.

A flattened hand pushed her chest, and she fell onto her back. He clamped her hips, slid her up all the way up onto the flat table, to leave her there, sprawled out, slack legs left carelessly parted.

She watched her masterful lover through half-lidded eyes, his long prick waving before her eyes, closing in on her as he climbed up to straddle her slender body. She closed her eyes when she felt the head of his prick rubbing up along her pussylips. She couldn't help moaning.

And then he eased into her, sliding his long narrow cock right up her well-oiled cunt in one swift smooth motion. She gurgled from deep in her throat. He wiggled his hips giving her a feel for his throbbing manhood buried deep inside her. Then he eased back and drove into the woman with a single powerful lunge. She threw back her head and groaned.

Now he was fucking her, hard and fast, his gleaming wet cock pistoning in and out of the slick cunt which thrust up to meet his pounding, grinding crotch. Then his pelvis was moving in time with hers, the two lovers rocking in a rhythm that built up to a frenzy of hard fucking.

Mandy's nyloned legs rose up to straddle his hips, clamped on his narrow loins. She reached around to grab his hairy butt, her slender fingers splayed over his pounding cheeks. She gripped him, dug her talons into the man's hard meaty buttocks and held on while being savagely fucked.

Mandy shuddered, whimpered, let out a long keening sound as she frantically clutched her lover to her shuddering body. Her jaw was clenched tight against the over-whelming pleasure; she screeched as a powerful orgasm shook her to the core. Mike arched up, threw back his head, teetering on the edge of his own climax. The sudden upsurge of unstoppable pleasure powered through his pulsating prick and he collapsed on the sweaty squirming girl, with a low guttural groan.

He turned to look over at the husband who had his prick out and was jerking off to see the nude athletic body of the tall man completely cover his slim naked wife, their sweaty bodies heaving, till their breathing evened out and the two lovers lay in peace on his dining room table.

The End