Dan and the Bottle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back from him a bit, letting his now-softening cock pull out of her anus as she turned in his arms, kissing him softly as she replied. "I love you too, Dear."

They rubbed each other with soapy hands, washing away the rivulets of their act of love and letting the warm water rinse them clean. Exiting the shower, they rubbed each other dry and dressed in the fluffy robes provided by the hotel, just in time to catch the porter who was delivering their dinner.

The young man quickly laid out the plates, silverware, and glasses, took a ten dollar tip from Dan, and left them with several covered dishes on the cart. Eyeing the spread of salad, shrimp, filet mignon, hush puppies, cornbread, butter, roasted potatoes, corn, and peas, Barb cocked an eyebrow.

"Dan, if you keep this up, you're gonna make me fat! I'm not eating for two yet, y'know!"

He grinned back at her as he used the tongs to deliver salad to the small bowl before her.

"Wait'll you see the dessert cart!"

Her eyes grew big as she thought about what he might have ordered on THAT.

He didn't disappoint her there, either... there was a small apple pie, a small chocolate cake, and several quarts of various flavors of ice cream in a small freezer built into the cart.

Swallowing the last bite of the cake, washing it down with a spoonful of chocolate-chocolate fudge ice cream followed by a long swig of coffee, Barb pushed herself back from the table with a mild groan.

"Oh, Lord.... Dan, you spoil me too much. If I eat another bite I'll explode!"

"Now there's a mental image!" he grinned back at her, chewing at his slice of pie.

After the porter came back and cleared away the dishes, Barb went to the bedroom to take a short nap while Dan got on the phone, calling the warehouse. He was told that the GTO and the Jag had gotten there less than an hour ago, and all were lined up at the back of the warehouse, well away from the normal storage areas.

"Geez, Dan, I hope you're done buying for a while... we're runnin' out of room around here!"

He grinned into the phone as he replied. "There's a gun show goin' on here in Vegas.... wait'll ya see what shows up next!"

Hanging up the phone, he went to the bedroom of the large suite, stripping down to his shorts and laying down next to his wife, spooning up to her gently snoring form and dozing off for a few hours.

12