Dan and the Bottle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she was bouncing away on him like there was no tomorrow, while her big tits now hung in his face close enough for him to catch a nipple between his lips. He smiled up at her, lapping at her firm nipples every time they were in range, and soon she exploded in an orgasm of her own, leaving his thighs and balls awash in her fragrant juices.

As she froze for a moment, allowing waves of pleasure to wash over her, he took the opportunity to roll them both sideways and over, taking control and hammering into her hard and fast. He soon exploded deep inside her, his pulsing cock triggering another mini-orgasm in her.

Shandra moaned as Mark took her clit between his lips and fluttered his tongue over the little nub.

"Oh God, baby! That's the spot! Eat my pussy! Oooooh... yeah... EAT MEEEEEEE!"

She had given up on sucking him off, but took his cock between her lips again, licking and sucking hard at the head, and soon, even as her orgasm was coating his cheeks, he began to pump gobs of semen into her mouth, and try as she might, she couldn't keep up and some ran down her chin. She lifted one hand from the ground beside his hip to wipe up the overflow, licking it from her finger.

"MMMmmmm... baby, I like the way you taste."

He grinned back at her. "I love the taste of you too, hun."

Both took long swallows of their drinks, the fruit juice and alcohol concoctions washing their mouths clean, and laid back down on the blanket together, side by side, facing each other. Shandra rolled towards him, winding up with her back to his, and drew his arm around herself, bringing his hand once again to one of her full breasts, whispering "Just hold me for a few minutes, honey. I just want to feel you next to me."

He nodded, unseen by her, and kissed her on the neck. "I can do that, babe."

He moved his other arm around, snaking it under her, and palmed her other tit, squeezing lightly, but it didn't last; soon enough, his cock started to harden again, and when she felt it poking into her ass crack, she lifted her leg so it could slide between her thighs, and she reached down, pushing the head between her open pussy lips; he took the cue and gave a small shove, burying himself inside her from the awkward position.

She began working the muscles of her cunt, loosening and tightening, squeezing him tightly one moment, relaxing the next, and he began pumping into her, a few inches at a stroke. Soon, though, the limited movement wasn't enough, and he pulled back a bit, rolling to his back as he held her atop him. She smiled and started riding him, getting her knees under herself and straddling him, reverse cowgirl.

Soon they were slamming together as fast as they could, both desperate for this second release, and it wasn't long in coming. She was cumming almost nonstop, and he couldn't hold out for long. Soon he was blasting ropes of his cum into her womb.

Rick Jamison looked over the assembly of his people, gathered in the underground hanger, with no small amount of pride. They were his people, and Captain Sharpe and Sergaent Dorn had finally declared them ready for combat.

He only wished there were more of them; they seemed pitifully few compared to the thousands the Militia had assembled for this operation. Still, the point of this was to get his own people involved. They had been training since the Militia Captain had approached the gates; it seemed almost like it had been years ago, though in truth it had only been last summer. They'd come a long way since that day.

In the morning, they would be taking part in an assault on the Chinese base to the west; Commander Corcoran, and his Senior Advisor, Colonel Archer, had loaned them three thousand Militia Snipers, leaving their own base nearly empty of soldiers, but with those battle-tested troops along, confidence was high. There was even a small contingent of the Rebels along, and they had been waging guerilla war against the Chinese for several years themselves.

By four in the morning, the ground troops were in position; they waited until the false dawn, just after five A.M., to start the operation.

Numerous rockets and RPGs slammed into the main gates and the numerous guard towers. That was the signal for the snipers to open fire, mostly on the few guard patrols that roamed the area. At the front gate, five Bradley fighting vehicles rolled in, 25MM chain guns chattering, utterly destroying the barracks, while those Chinese who ran out of the buildings came under withering fire from the American snipers on all sides.

Sarah Jennison ran in behind the Bradleys, heading directly for the two women's barracks, three squads of women behind her. They split into two groups, .45cal. pistols out, and soon had the women prisoners secured while the mostly one-sided battle outside raged on.

Three of the Cave's tanks followed the Bradleys in, two Shermans and a Patton, their high explosive 75 and 105 MM cannon rounds making short work of the officer's quarters before they rolled on through to the motor pool and unleashed heavy armor piercing rounds on the rolling stock there; when the Type 99s of the enemy were reduced to so many piles of scrap metal, they withdrew, leaving the Bradleys to see to the hanger.

A few of the Chinese soldiers ran out of the barracks, some dressed only in their underwear, AK-47s in hand, and opened fire on the American troops; some even connected. Six of the Rebels, eight of the Juniper troops, and five of the Militia members died, and a large number were wounded, some seriously; still, it was a lopsided victory.

One of the Chinese Hinds was towed out of the hanger; as the pilot was climbing into the big chopper, a Rebel threw a hand grenade in through the open door, destroying the big helicopter's control panel and making a mess of the pilot.

An errant RPG round found the above ground fuel storage tanks near the runway, resulting in a fireball that could be seen for miles.

This, in turn, set off three refueling trucks parked alongside. The fireworks were spectacular, but also deadly, as they threw burning fuel in a wide arc; three members of the combined forces were splashed with it and burned to death before anyone could get to them.

The entire operation, start to finish, took less than an hour.

Within five hours, the base had been looted of several tons of American equipment, from Humvees and Chinook Helicopters to M16 rifles, which Corcoran and Archer allowed the Rebels and the Juniper troops to split, and thirty nine female prisoners had been freed and were readied for transport to the Cave for medical treatment and counseling.

Four of the Hinds were flown back to the Cave for inspection, and soon enough would reveal their weak spots. There weren't many.

The rest, along with the Chinese fighter-bomber jets, were rigged with generous amounts of explosives and left. The same was done to the few surviving vehicles in the motor pool; the type 99 variants were deemed too inferior to the Abrams tanks the Militia and the Juniper troops had found to bother with.

The storage warehouses were a different story. Ten truckloads of assorted munitions rolled out of the ruins of the base, five each for each of the two smaller bases, along with two truckloads each of medical supplies and assorted foods.

As a final insult, the corpse of the Chinese commander was located, dragged out into the middle of the compound, and left with a note pinned to the uniform shirt he'd been sleeping in.

"You were warned."