Dan Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan discovers something about Joe, then discovers Joe's wife.
1.3k words
3.86
80.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins in a suburban neighborhood in northern New Jersey. My name is Dan, and I lived in a small one family sized house at the end of the street across from a very large home. This "mansion" always annoyed me because it made my modest home look shack-like, but the family that lived there appeared to be the nicest people on earth. The husband's name was Joe and he worked somewhere in NYC, while his beautiful wife's name was Carrie. He and Carrie had moved in about the same time I had, and over the four years I lived here they had two kids: a young boy who was now 1 or so, and a little princess, as they liked to say, who was about 3. I began to know the family pretty well, which led to me beginning to become fast friends with them.

For their son's birthday they invited basically the entire neighborhood over for a pool party, and for some reason I was invited too. Everyone there was either a young child or an adult and I felt left out being 25. I just kept saying to myself, "Why did I come? I should be out somewhere?" But I did know why I was there, because Miss. Carrie would be in a bikini, and I had the small fantasy that I have a surprise and get to see her 28 C breasts fully naked. I was in for another surprise completely.

About halfway into the party, I realized it was time for me to take a bathroom break, and I began to wander around the large home. After about five minutes I thought I found the bathroom, and I burst into the room. I was shocked to see what was going on in there. Instead of the bathroom I burst into the guest bedroom and on the bed was Joe on top of another woman staring at me. Quickly he jumped off and began to ramble some B.S. explanation. Turns out this was his assistant and they were having an affair, just because Carrie had stopped fucking him months ago. I promised not to tell and as I walked out of the room, I looked back to see the assistant continue allowing Joe thrust his pathetically small penis in and out. I shook my head, went to the john, and went back out to the party. A few hours later the assistant, Jenna, approached me.

The gorgeous 5'5" blonde bombshell went on to say, "Dan, I know that it might have been a shock to you to see Joe and me, but-"

"A shock, Jenna, that was possibly the most shocking event of my life. A friend of mine is having an affair with a co-worker, and I walk in on it!"

"Dan, Dan, Dan... This affair isn't just a fling, Joe and I love each other. If it weren't for that bitch, Carrie, we'd be married. He's just wonderful."

"Wow, but I bet he doesn't satisfy you in the bedroom," I said jokingly.

Obviously she didn't find it as funny as me, and she left begging me not to tell on Joe and to be honest, I wasn't even thinking about it. I did not want to interfere with anything, and I just went back to the party. I found myself a chair around the pool and I just sat there thinking, when I saw Carrie walking on the other side of the pool. She was truly a M.I.L.F. At the age of 32, she looked as if she was 22 and it was just natural. Trying not to be obvious I stared at her body and just wished that I could feel up those long tan legs and lick the nipples, which the bikini just couldn't hide. The way she swung her hips was just an amazing sight, and I wished I could fuck her senseless. Later that night I masturbated after seeing Jenna naked, and I also thought of Carrie's beautiful body.

After my little experience in the guest bedroom, Joe began to "hang out" with me much more often. A few times he brought me on his boat with the family, and I would just stare at Carrie. About half a year later I called out sick to the insurance company I worked at to give myself a day off. I had the day planned around watching movies and possibly going to the gym. At 6'3" and about 215 I really was a good looking guy. I had shoulder length hair and was very muscular. My day took an unexpected twist at about noon, when I looked out the front window and saw Carrie arriving home. She pulled into her driveway and jumped out of the SUV and immediately ran for the backyard. She was shedding clothing as she ran and by the time she reached the fence was down to her bra and panties. It was truly the most amazing sight in my life, and I knew somehow I needed to fuck her today.

With my brilliant plan in mind, I walked up to their front door and rang the bell. Looking through the window in the door I saw Carrie running into the house and grabbing a pair of pants and shorts. She approached the door with an odd look on her face, and she opened the door up and greeted me enthusiastically. She welcomed me in, and although it was still only noon we each had a few drinks, and she began to talk.

"I don't know what's gone wrong with my marriage, but something definitely has. Joe just isn't the same anymore, and I think it began with me turning him down for sex."

This statement really shocked me, for I was not expecting anything like that. Oddly today she talked about her sex life, and I had a good feeling about the rest of the day. I replied back telling her that Joe must be crazy not to want to make love with you, but I couldn't finish what I was saying. She jumped on top of me and began tearing off my clothes as she kissed me aggressively. AS we kissed my hands found her breasts, and then I broke the kiss to suck on those firm breasts. She was going wild as if she hadn't had sex ever, and I just loved watching her excitement. I got the rest of her clothes off, and as I began to go down on her she threw me up against the floor and took my member in her mouth. Although she hadn't done it in a will she was a pro, and she took my entire 8 inches into her welcoming mouth and worked it expertly with her tongue. She sucked and fondled with my balls for a bit until I finally couldn't take it and I warned her. She then stopped and positioned herself so my cum would hit her breasts and face.

As I fired off she took all of it to her body and screamed with delight. I ran my hands up those long tan legs, and I then went down on her licking her crazy, but my firmness came back rather fast so, I knew it was time for me to penetrate this bombshell's pussy, and I then lined up to do so. I could only tease her for a bit before she grabbed me and screamed out "FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!!" I did the only thing to do; I pounded her into the ground harder than ever. She was screaming in joy and this went on for a while until I felt it building up again. I asked if she had birth control and she said yes, then we climaxed at the same time, and I shot my sperm inside her womb. We sat there naked, in silence, for almost an hour until I gave her a passionate kiss, stood up, and left. Walking back across the street, I was laughing to myself about how easy it had been, and really what was next to happen...