Dan Meets Meraina

Story Info
The first meeting between two people.
1k words
4.31
31.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
177 Followers

It was a normal Sunday night at Maria’s house. The gaming group was ready to go. 15 of us were scattered around the living room. Some of us were on the furniture, and most were on the floor. I was happily ensconced by the fireplace when Dave walked in. Dave was interesting, it was 102 degrees outside and he was wearing jacket. He came and sat down next to me. He smelled good. Kind of like vanilla. He looked over at me and grinned easily. I grinned back and spent the next few hours paying more attention to him than I did the group. Dave was very skinny almost two dimensional. He was about 5’11” with long black hair and very long goatee. Like I mentioned before his manner of dress was strange. Arizona days can be extremely hot. In fact today had topped out at a respectable 118. Now at 7 P.M. it was only 102. He was dressed in black jeans and a Black Sabbath T-shirt. With that black leather jacket. I must say I found him very easy to look at. Twice I managed to brush up against him and both times his smile was very cute. As our gaming session ended Dave stayed back to argue something with Maria. I walked out the rest and told Jenny my ride for the evening and that she should not worry about me.

Jenny just laughed and said “Ok Meraina give me a call tomorrow and let me know how it went. And remember I’ll pick you up at 11 for our AA meeting.”

I told her I would and quietly slipped back inside to see how the discussion was going.

Dave seemed to be arguing his point well because Maria was nodding in response to him.

“Ok Dave,” Maria replied. “I’ll keep that in mind for next week. I’m not sure how it will play out in my story line but it seems like it will be fun.”

Dave Smiled “Thanks Maria, I appreciate you listening to me and I really do think we’ll have a great time. See you next week.”

As Dave turned to leave he spied me and smiled that cute smile. “Where’d Jenny go? I thought she was giving you a lift?”

“She was,” I agreed “She had some plans for the night and I told her not to worry about me. Would you mind giving me a lift?”

“I don’t mind at all. Shall we?” And he made a grandiose bow at the door. I giggled and waved goodbye to Maria and we were off. He led me outside and gestured towards his car. I got my first surprise there, he was driving a white Z-28 Camaro. Normally this was a real turn off for me. You know the faster and shinier the car the worse in bed the guy usually is. You know he has to make up for something. But his car was beat to death. It seemed to kind of sag on its wheels and it was all covered in dirt and dust. As he let me into the car I noticed it even smelled old. Kind of like gas, oil, and dirt. I’ve got to admit with the sorry state this car was in, I was pretty sure he wasn’t making up for much.

Dave gunned the car and we sped away into the night. I had to grin the car sounded worse than it looked. Everything creaked, the muffler was either gone or it was …well it was just loud ok.

“Care to get some food Meraina?”

“Um..Dave it’s like 2 A.M. where would we go?”

Dave just laughed “I work second shift Meraina I know where all the good spots are but going by your looks I think we’ll settle for Denny’s.”

That startled me. “What about my looks?”

I must have made a fearsome face because Dave kind of ducked in mock terror and chuckled to himself. “I haven’t asked little one but I’m quite sure your under 21.”

Now that was something I hadn’t considered. He looked early twenties to me and I may be only 18 but I’m pretty close to 19. But I do have to admit I look younger. I have blonde hair in a short pageboy haircut. I’m on the skinny side myself, I only weigh 104 and I’m barely 5 feet tall. Ok it’s worse than that. I’m a carpenters dream as my dad say’s. I’m flat on both sides. Although I’ve always thought of it as being athletic.

“I’m 18,” I replied indignantly. “And how old are you?”

“I’m 30 little one.”

“You got something against youth and vitality?”

Dave just laughed “No I can’t say I do.”

We pulled into Denny’s about that time and with another quick grin Dave got out of the car. I followed him as we walked into the restaurant. We both ordered food and began a little light conversation. It started out mostly about the game we’d just been playing but the conversation moved on to other topics. Much more interesting to me.

He told me about his current job, his room mate, his family and finally what he thought about me. I wanted to be up front with him so I told him about my life as well. Starting with my 13th birthday.

My 13th birthday was kind of traumatic for me. That was the day my mother taught me about heroin. I walked in on her in the bathroom and she just smiled like it was nothing and asked me if I’d like to try some. That pretty much started me spiraling down right there. I hit bottom when I was 14 and ran away from home. The years between then and now have been very painful. For the most part I’ve kicked the addiction to drugs but I just can’t seem to get over the alcohol.

Usually in my story this is where the guy either offers to take me to bed or snarls at me and leaves. Dave did neither. We talked in the restaurant till the waitress went off shift at 6 A.M. and we drove to a park where we talked until 2 that afternoon. Then Dave drove me home.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
177 Followers