Dan Meets Meraina Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets evicted and asks to move in with Dave.
796 words
4.11
24.7k
1
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

I had to call Dave tonight. I’ve only been seeing him for about 2 months now. But I really don’t know anyone else to call. Dave is on his way over now. I haven’t told him that I got evicted. I just told him that I needed help.

I had to grin in spite of myself. I can see for two blocks and his car is not in sight but I can hear that beater of his. As Dave pulled around the corner his lights flashed over me. I could hear his engine start to stall when he saw me. I must have surprised him. He took his foot off the gas when he realized I’m sitting in the middle of several suitcases and my computer. As he pulled up I put on my best happy smile and waved.

“Hey Dave” I called as he exited the beat up camaro he calls the ‘White Dragon’

He looked me over and shook his head. “Hello Meraina, what are you up to?”

“Well I just decided that now was a good time to move and I was hoping you’d give me a hand.”

“I see”

“Well how about it Dave care to give me a hand” I put on my “all teeth” smile when I said this.

Dave kind of looked me over before he replied. I know what he saw. I’m pretty close to 19. But I do have to admit I look younger. I have blonde hair in a short pageboy haircut. I’m on the skinny side, I only weigh 104 and I’m barely 5 feet tall. Ok it’s worse than that. I’m a carpenters dream as my dad say’s. I’m flat on both sides. Although I’ve always thought of it as being athletic.

“Ok Meraina where am I taking you?” Dave queried.

“Well I was kind of hoping we could go to your place.”

Dave just nodded his head and stroked his beard. Dave was very skinny almost two dimensional. He was about 5’11” with long black hair and very long goatee.

When Dave finally said something I was surprised at his voice. He sounded almost reasonable. I really thought he’d be mad. “Is this a permanent arrangement or are we just talking for the night?”

“Well that really depends upon you.” I replied “I would be happy either way. I’ve really enjoyed are last few months together and I’d like to take it to the next level.”

“You know your in trouble when women start talking about levels.” Dave laughed “Ok even knowing I’m robbing the cradle, I’m interested. I’d love to have you for my girl. But if your moving in we have to talk it over with my roommate.”

I bristled at that robbing the cradle remark, he’s only 30. “And what does your roommate have to say about this?”

“Simple Dave replied. “He pays his share of the bills and he’s got to be comfortable with you or it’s not fair to him. He’s pretty cool though I think it will be alright.”

Dave seemed to think for a few seconds and then started walking around the car to me. “Lets see if we can get all your stuff into my car.”

“I’m sure we can.” I chided

Dave just laughed and reminded me that a Z-28 is not a moving van.

I’d never been to Dan’s house or met his roommate so I was a little nervous. Judging by Dave’s car I was pretty sure the house was nothing great. Dave never spoke about his roommate but I’d heard talk from some of the other people in the game. The guy’s name was Jay and he was kind of eccentric. like most of us gamers. I knew he didn’t play in our game but I never really understood why not. I asked Dave a few questions on the way over and he wouldn’t share much but he did tell me why Jay wouldn’t play in the game. Dave related that like most guy’s, Jay had White Knight syndrome. His just soared to spectacular levels. That would raise some issue’s with a few of the players in our game.

I was moderately surprised when Dave drove me from Tempe into Scottsdale. Tempe is where the university is. So it tends to a younger crowd. Most Families live over in Mesa. Scottsdale contains some people with real money. We didn’t drive all that far into Scottsdale when he made a right turn and pulled up in front of a nice ranch style house. There was a large suburban in the driveway. It didn’t look to be in much better condition than Dave’s beater. Dave Grinned at me “Ok kiddo let’s try him out, and see if we can make this arrangement work.”

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers