Dan Meets Meraina Ch. 04

Story Info
Meraina gets spanked for drinking.
1.7k words
4.15
42.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

I've been with Dave and Jay for several day's now. And they both seem to be very nice guy's. But they don't drink. I've been in an out of AA for years. Currently I'm out which is how I found myself standing outside a 7-11 one night. My need had finally gotten the better of me. It had taken me awhile to find someone willing to buy liquor for me. I've heard stories from the older guy's of a time that 18 was the legal drinking age. I sure was sorry that it's 21 now.

I'd finally found a guy named John who was willing to buy if I let him take me home and fuck me. I'd been getting more and more desperate since I'd started asking. It had been a little over an hour and my need was really getting to me. So I'd agreed. Just as John was walking up to the counter Jay pulled up in his Mormon wagon (Chevy suburban) He climbed out of his truck and waved at me.

"Hey kiddo what are you up to? Dave send you out for something?"

I was just stuttering an answer when John grabbed my waist and said.

"Let's go honey"

John looked very confused and a little scared when Jay stepped into our path.

"Excuse me but can I be of assistance " Jay said that like it was the most natural thing in the world. He even sounded like he really wanted to help.

"Take a hike." John snorted "The girl is mine."

Jay just smiled as he replied "I'm sorry sir the girl is not yours, she belongs to me and mine."

I could feel John go rigid as he heard these words, and I quickly intervened.

"No it's okay Jay, John and I are good tonight."

Jay just shook his head "Sorry Meraina your Dave's property, until you break it off with him you can't go elsewhere."

"But Jay I really need a drink." I replied desperately

I could see Jay's whole body change when I said that. He stiffened up and his eye's narrowed at John.

"Sir" Jays voice could have cut ice it was so hard. "You may go."

Well John wasn't about to give up that easily. His fist was just a blur as he punched Jay in the stomach.

Jay's smile returned "Never punch a fat man in the stomach slick, it doesn't hurt."

John looked surprised at this and took a swing at Jay's head. Jay raised his head and took the blow on his chin not even trying to defend himself.

"Ok slick, that's your two shots. If you swing again I'll take it personal"

John looked really scared now. And I could hear him under his breath.

"I caught him a full shot to the mouth and he's not even hurt"

Apparently Jay heard him too.

"It's like this slick. You are about 150, 160 pounds." Jay looked over John. "You're a welter weight. I tip the scales at about 350, I'm a heavy weight You gave me a good shot but it's still a welter weight hit. Now are we done or would you like to continue?"

John looked at me, looked at Jay and holding up his hands in surrender backed off and headed for his car. Jay gave John a little amused grin as he left. But when he turned back to me his amusement disappeared.

"You need a drink." He demanded. It was really more of a statement than a question. I just nodded in reply. Jay grabbed my elbow and spinning me around marched me to his suburban. He opened the door and told me to get in. I was kind of scared and just did as I was told. Jay swept back into the store and returned with a 6 pack of Amber bock. He didn't say a word as he started the burb and drove back to the house.

As we pulled into the driveway I spotted Dave's Z-28. Jay got out of the truck and carrying his beer walked around to my door. He opened it and taking another grip on my elbow pulled me from the vehicle and smartly marched me inside.

Dave was at his favorite spot. In front of the computer. He kind of turned and waved as Jay marched me in. He started to turn back when something caught his attention and he swiveled to get a better look at us.

"What's wrong." Dave queried

Jay just gave me a look and I thought I'd better explain. I told him here Jay had found me and what I was doing.

Dave looked pretty hurt when he asked "Why another man Meraina."

All I could do was blush, and look at my feet. It was then that Jay took over.

"She's an alcoholic Dave."

"How do you know." Dave replied.

"Simple," Jay grunted "When I asked her if she needed help she told me she NEEDED a drink."

You could just hear the capitals on that word.

Dave cocked his head "I don't understand."

Jay took a long look at me. "She was going with some other guy because an alcoholic will do anything for a drink. She didn't want to tell you about it because she cares for you."

Dave just made a small O with his mouth. "Well I guess that beaks us up then"

I started to tear up when he said this but Jay just shook his head.

"She's not a complete loss Dave, she hasn't hit rock bottom yet."

"How do you know?" I was surprised that it was my voice asking the question.

Jay gave a small chuckle. "Simple kiddo, if you'd hit bottom you wouldn't have cared if we knew."

I nodded at the wisdom of that.

"Ok Dave" Jay looked serious "I think it's about time she learned about our relationship"

Dave visibly started at this. But he started explaining. It turns out that Jay and Dave had been together for seven years. They had a kind of Dom/Sub relationship. Jay was the Dom and Dave was the sub. Jay made most of the money and provided Dave with a place to live and food to eat. In turn Dave took care of things around the house. He was also given privileges when he was good and disciplined when he was bad.

"I will offer this same deal to you" Jay stated

"What's that mean?" I asked

"Simple I will give you a place to eat and sleep, I will look after you. I will love you when your good and beat you when your bad."

"Sounds kind of weird to me."

"Maybe." Jay stroked his beard. "But I will wean you off alcohol. One year from now you won't want to drink."

"And how will you do this if you just lock me up I'll find a way to get it."

"Avoidance therapy." Jay said with a grim look.

"What?" I was really confused by this.

"Every time you need a drink I will buy you alcohol. But as I am committing a felony and may be punished for it, I will punish you every time you drink something."

Now I wasn't sure about this but it sounded like a great way to get all the beer I wanted." Ok how does this punishment work."

Jay just laughed "You look like a kid I'll treat you like one. I'll spank you, and each time I spank you the punishment will get worse."

I could already taste that cold delicious nectar of life.

"Ok Jay give me the beer."

Jim shook his head and picked up a hairbrush off the table. "Meraina I'd like you to meet Sabrina, my favorite brush. Now get over here and take your spanking and then you can drink."

I was a little hesitant but I mad my way over to Jay. He put me over his left knee. Seems his right hand was his spanking hand. I was really surprised when Dave knelt and grabbed my hands."

"Protecting your bottom will get you in worse trouble. Let me help."

I just nodded at him as Jay ran the hairbrush over my bottom.

*Smack* the first one wasn't so bad. I mean it stung a little but I'd been hit harder by my dad. Although I was only five then not almost 19 like I am now.

*Smack* He continued to spank me getting a little harder at each smack.

I felt very vulnerable in that position but it was kind of nice too. It showed me that he cared enough to devote the time to me.

*Smack* After about twenty five swats my bottom was kind of warm but not really sore. I felt him pause and I knew it was coming. He'd gotten me used to this now it began in earnest.

"Now it's going to hurt, isn't it." I whispered to Dave. He just nodded.

*Smack* That was a real stinger laid on my left cheek. *Smack* another to the right cheek. He continued alternating swats and I lost track about 35.

Suddenly as soon as it stopped it was over. My bottom felt like it was on fire and I wanted to get up but Dave still held my hands.

"Now" Jay spoke into the stillness "That was your spanking for he beer. I will now give you ten more real stingers as avoidance therapy for next time."

I just kind shuddered there held helplessly over his knee. I felt the brush tap on my bottom right where it met my thighs. He hadn't smacked this part of me before so I wasn't really worried.

*Smack* Ohhhh the sting. I couldn't believe it. It felt ten times worse. How could that one little spot hurt that bad.

*Smack* And on the other cheek. I tried to leap off Jay's knee but I was held fast. I still couldn't believe the pain. Eight more swats and I felt Dave let go of my hands. I tried to get up and run I was so ashamed, but Jay picked me up easily and set me in his lap. It was kind of nice being held close while I cried.

When my tears where about done it surprised me when Jay handed me my beer. I looked up at him and with as serious a voice as I could muster I said.

"My bum hurts."

"Yes I know honey," he replied "I'll bet that beer doesn't taste nearly as good now."

And you know what - he was right. It didn't.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers