Dan Moves In And Unites The Whole Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Dan's tongue slip away and suddenly felt his cock slowly push into my pussy. God it felt so good. Not that he was so huge but it was really what I needed then. The slow rhythm of his cock going in and out drove me to lick my mom harder. I had two fingers pumping her pussy and furiously licking her clit when mom screamed out in the loudest orgasm I had ever heard. Her legs clamped around my face and it felt like one of those wrestling headlocks you see on TV. I started to pry her legs from my face when she began to relax. I looked up my mother's body to see her breathing heavily and small moans here and there. Her breasts were rising and falling with each breath and there were tears streaming down her cheeks.

I asked, "Are you OK mom? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Connie just looked tenderly at me and said, "It just feels so good, that's all." Then she looked up to see Dan fucking me from behind. "Your uncle Dan is quite a lover. You like?"

I just nodded my head yes as Dan reached around with one hand to finger my clit while his cock slapped my pussy. He was quite a lover and what he was doing felt so good. Mom slide away from me and laid on her side perpendicular to me. She rested and watched her brother take care of me. I already had several good orgasms and was moving my hips in rhythm with Dan's thrusts. I raised my head up and opened my eyes to see Shawn rolling my mother on her back. With mom just inches from my face, Shawn raised her legs over his shoulders and slowly slid his cock into her. As much as I would have thought how yucky it was, I was totally into watching Shawn fuck our mother. Mom had this big smile on her face as my brother began to move his cock in and out of her pussy.

I was so turned on by it and then Shawn really began to fuck Mom hard. His cock and flat stomach smacked against mom's pussy every time he thrust forward. Mom's legs were shaking and her moans grew louder. He stoking went faster and faster until Shawn yelled then held his cock deep in our mother. His eyes rolled in the back of his head as his cum pumped into her.

Mom smiled and stroked her son's hair as he rested on her body. Shawn laid there calmly with his head to one side on her breast. Mom smiled at me as she could see that Dan was going to come soon. Connie watched as her brother continued to pump me until he grabbed my hips and pushed his cock hard in my pussy. Dan groaned as I felt his cum shoot into my pussy. I could see why mom still desired her brother after all these years.

Mom was still all smiles when Dan pulled his limp cock from my pussy. I'm sure why I did this but I leaned over and gave my mom a deep French kiss. I really enjoyed running my tongue in my mother's mouth. Mom was surprised as well but did not resist.

Dan left the bed to the master bathroom. Shawn got up and after giving mom a nice kiss, he walked nude into the kitchen to snack on something. That left mom and I relaxing in her bed. Mom smiled and asked, "Well?'

I grinned back and said, Well, what?"

"Thank you for a wonderful birthday party" she said, "How did you like our little family fun and games?"

I rolled on my back and sighed, "Mom, it was great! I would have never guessed that I would have enjoyed it so much! Uncle Dan is so good. I can see why you two have shared your love for so long. I wished you would have told me about Shawn. That was not nice of you to keep that a secret."

Mom propped herself on her elbow and just laughed, "All things at the right time, I suppose. I'm glad you decided to join us. Well, care to join me in the tub?"

I thought why not. I really needed to cleaned up and mom certainly did after all that sex. She extended her hand and helped me up from the bed. We walked hand in hand to the master bathroom. Mom began to run hot water into the soaking tub and while the water steamed into the tub, mom dropped some herbal bubble bath into the water. I noticed that the water had just stopped in the shower stall and looked to see Uncle Dan step out. He grabbed a towel, smiled and winked at me, then left the master bath. The tub was filling quickly as my mom glided into the foam. She twisted the brass knobs to shut off the water and motioned for me to get in. I slid into the side opposite of my mother, and felt my body relax inch by inch as I lower myself into the hot water. The smell of rose and lavender filled my nostrils.

I heard mom whisper, "I love you" and I whispered the same words back as I drifted into sleep. It had been a very long 24 hours and the relaxing bath did me in. I remember my mom in her white robe helping me into my bed and went into a very deep sleep.

Around eight that evening, I woke up to find Shawn in my bed. He had snuggled next to me and spooned against my body. I fell asleep again and woke two hours later to find his hard cock pushing against my hip. I reached back and began to fondle his cock. Despite all the fun we had in bed earlier, I really didn't get a chance to touch my brother. I ended up waking him up and before too long my headboard was banging against the wall. It was not the wild sex from earlier but a very pleasant lovely fuck. Afterwards, I was snuggling with my brother and finally understood what my mother had tried to explain about the relationship between brother and sister.

We were all tearful the Monday when we took Shawn to the airport to return to duty. In the months later, I had fun with mom and Dan but had changed my ways. I stopped the raves, the ecstasy, etc and concentrated on school. Shawn was released from the service one year later. A short while after that, he and I shared an apartment in town where we lived as husband and wife. We still visit mom and Dan often and despite their desire to have us live with them, we want the independence of being on our own. Perhaps one day we will make mom and Dan, grandparents.

12