Dana - An Offer I Couldn't Refuse Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the seduction of my sexy married co-worker.
3k words
4.37
99.6k
29
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryTellr
StryTellr
59 Followers

The following is the continuation of a true story. It further describes the hot little affair that developed between myself and a married coworker of mine named Dana. If you haven't read part 1 of the story, you should probably start there.

*

A couple of weeks had passed since Dana had gone down on me in the back of my truck, and we hadn't gotten together again. We still talked and flirted through company email, and there were backhanded references to what had happened that night. I knew she wanted to do more, but I also knew that Dana liked to move at her own speed. She was enjoying the thrill of the chase, and to tell the truth, so was I.

Eventually her questions began getting more targeted. Whe she asked me about the availability of my place, I knew I had her. At the time I owned my own home, but I was sharing it with an old roommate of mine.

"When does your roommate come home from work?" Dana asked one day, totally out of the blue. I explained that he usually didn't get home until later in the evening, a few hours after me.

"I'd like to see your place one day", she told me. "I'm curious about where you live."

I assured Dana that she was welcome to come by anytime, and that we could hang out whenever she wanted. "I wouldn't have much time though", she stipulated by email. "I can't be away that long."

Another few days passed. Dana said nothing more about hanging out. At this point we had actually gone to lunch a few times, but nothing much happened other than the usual flirting and edgy talk. We always kept it low key, so as not to arouse any suspicion. Both of us had nosey bosses, not to mention everyone else in the office.

One day I returned to my desk to find a single email from Dana, and once again it was a one-liner that made my stomach lurch:

"Would you use a condom?"

My dick went instantly hard. I loved the way Dana could totally ignore things for days at a time, and then suddenly blurt out whatever was on her mind.

"Of course." I replied. "Not a problem."

"Fine then", Dana wrote back. "Tomorrow after work, I'll follow you back to your house."

The next day seemed to last two weeks. Dana and I didn't cross paths at work, but I knew from the computer system that she'd logged in. Just as I was wondering if maybe she chickened out, Dana showed up at my desk. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a button-down white blouse that did a great job of showing off her tits.

"I'm only going to have an hour", she told me. "Can you leave now?"

Fifteen minutes later we were turning onto my block, Dana following me in her own car. As I walked her up the porch steps I placed one hand on her hip, and she jumped forward adorably. I could tell she was nervous, and it was cute as hell.

Inside the house, I asked her if she wanted a drink. She took some cold water. I watched her gulp down some pretty big sips, and saw her shoulders relax a little.

"So this is the swinging bachelor pad, hmm?" Dana teased, extending a finger.

"Yup", I said, briefly showing her around. As awkward as things seemed, there was also an air of genuine excitement. Each of us knew exactly why we were there, and a sexual tension hung deliciously in the air. I think Dana was both savoring it and waiting for me to make the first move.

I didn't make her wait long.

"Wanna see the bedroom?" I smiled, and watched her smirk back at me. Her eyes sparkled.

"I think so", she responded shyly. "As much as I know I probably shouldn't."

"Entirely up to you", I shot back. "We could always see what's on TV and drink some more water."

Dana laughed, and I think she called me an asshole. I responded by taking her hand, and gently leading her down the hallway. We stepped into my bedroom, and I made a grand, sweeping gesture with one arm.

"Nice umm, mirrors", Dana said matter-of-factly. She was referring to the full-length mirrored closet doors adjacent to my bed.

"Arent' they cool?", I asked, chuckling. "They came with the house."

"I'll bet they did."

There were about five seconds of semi-awkward silence, and then I finally stepped into her. My arms went around her waist, my hands cupping her tight little ass for the first time. With my foot, I gently closed the door behind us. Dana looked up at me wordlessly, and I swept hair back from her face before leaning in to kiss her.

Again, just as last time, Dana's body language completely changed. She melted into my arms and began kissing me back, greedily devouring me. Her hands ran up across my chest, slid along the backs of my legs, and pulled me as close to her as possible. We stood there making out like a couple of teenagers, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

After what seemed like ten minutes, Dana stepped back. She looked at me again, and without saying anything, sank to her knees. Dana reached forward and unzipped me, pulling my pants and boxers down around my ankles. Then, without breaking our stare, she swallowed my cock.

I leaned back against the wall for support as Dana began blowing me. My fingers once again enmeshed themselves in her dark hair, feeling the familiar motion as she glided smoothly up and down my shaft. This time, Dana had left her glasses on. For some reason this turned me on more than anything else. I looked down and watched as she sucked me, concentrating on burning the image of her pretty little face into my mind, nerdy glasses and all.

It wasn't long before Dana kissed her way back up my chest, helping me out of my shirt. I suddenly remembered that there wasn't much time. As she fumbled with the buttons of her blouse, and I was allowed to reach down and unbutton her jeans. This time, she did nothing to stop me.

Soon we were both naked, except for Dana's very skimpy, very white pair of good-girl cotton panties. I slid the flat palm of my hand down her smooth stomach, breaking the waistband of those panties as I buried my face in her breasts. Dana's tits were every bit as nice as they looked from outside her shirt. She had large pink nipples that felt soft in my mouth, but got instantly hard as I bit on them ever so gently.

Quickly, my hand found her slit. Dana's pussy was absolutey drenched. From top to bottom, it was sopping wet. I slid one finger slowly inside her, and Dana gasped as her whole body tensed up. Gently I moved my hand up and down the outer folds of her soft pussy, feeling the neat little triangle of pubic hair she kept down there.

Dana moaned as I fingered her. I kissed her breasts, her neck, and her wet mouth. As her head rolled back and her eyes closed, I could feel Dana's legs going to jelly. I laid her down gently across the bed, and continued my exploration of her body. Eventually, I got her panties off too.

Just as I was working a second finger inside her, Dana sat up. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. She looked back at me with a slightly crooked smile, and drew her legs up beneath her.

"You need to fuck me", she said. "We don't have much time."

The condoms were in the drawer of my nightstand. I motioned to it, and Dana crawled cat-like across the bed. She retrieved one, glanced it at for a moment, and then handed it to me. I split the wrapper in one fluid motion, and began easing it over the head of my cock. In all this time, I never took my eyes off her body.

The next thing she did was incredibly hot: Dana got on all fours and turned her ass toward me. She backed her way over to the edge of the bed, giving me full access to her glistening pussy. Everything was the perfect height. I quickly rolled the condom the rest of the way on. Placing my hands on her hips, I guided my thick, rock-hard cock to the entrance of her hot little twat.

Before I could even savor the moment, Dana pushed back, impaling herself onto me. I watched as my cock sank smoothly into her pussy, engulfing the length of my shaft. Dana let out a soothing groan, as if I'd just scratched an itch she was dying to reach. And then, my hands firmly gripping her hips, I pushed forward and buried myself the rest of the way inside her.

"Oh FUCK!" Dana yelled, and her voice threw me for a loop. I hadn't expected her to be this vocal. "Oh my God, we're fucking! I can't believe we're really fucking..."

My hands moved over her ass, feeling it's smoothness. Her skin seemed impossibly white, flawless and perfect. I ran my palms over its porcelean surface, then drew one back and slapped her ass hard.

"Yeah, baby... yeah... do that." Dana looked back over her shoulder, urging me on. "No marks though."

"Shut up and fuck", I told her sternly. Then, kidding around: "We don't have much time."

Dana smiled and bit her lip. She began bucking back and forth against me in an ever-increasing rhythm. She kept looking back over her shoulder to watch me fuck her, and I loved how visual she making the whole experience.

"Fuck me David. . . Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I reached forward across her naked back and grabbed a big handful of Dana's hair. Rolling the knuckles forward, I pulled her chin back, forcing her gaze skyward. Dana's eyes were screwed shut. Her teeth were clenched. She was lost in the moment, totally consumed by lust. I kept on ramming her as I leaned forward, putting my mouth just inches from her ear.

"You're such a filthy fucking slut", I whispered hotly. Dana responded by groaning, and I responded by pulling back ever so slightly on that handful of hair.

"Your pussy feels soo fucking good, do you know that? Your pussy feels like your mouth did when it swallowed my cock."

Dana began whimpering, letting out little half-breaths with each thrust. "Yes", she barely managed. "I'll swallow your cock."

"That's not what I said", I corrected her. "I said your pussy feels so good it's like a hungry mouth. It's so tight, it makes me want to cum so fucking deep inside you. . . It makes me want to fill you up with cum."

"Unngghh!" she cried out, screwing herself back against my cock. For the next few minutes all Dana made were unintelligible, gutteral noises. I caught her looking at herself in the mirror a few times, and I think I even called her on it.

I kept on pumping her doggie-style, finally letting up on her hair. When I leaned forward to kiss her neck and shoulder, she went absolutely wild.

"Oh my God!", Dana cried, collapsing forward on the bed. "Holy shit... holy shit..."

Now on her stomach, I straddled Dana's ass to keep myself inside her. My cock was still buried to the hilt in her twat. Her ass was a slick mess of her own juices, sticky and wet. I placed my thumb on the button of her cute little asshole, and begin lubing it up.

"Fuck... Fuck..." It was all she kept saying. It didn't sound like a protest, so I began working the tip of my thumb inside her ass. While I was doing this, I noticed that Dana had slid one hand beneath her own stomach. She was using three fingers to work her clit, and the tips of those fingernails were scaping the base of my cock as I sawed in and out of her.

"You wanna cum?" I asked her.

"Yes! Yes, I need to cum!"

"Looks like you're already helping yourself out", I laughed.

"Fuck me. Just keep fucking me..." was all she could say. Dana's hand began moving faster and faster, and I began increasing the rhythmic motions of my hips as I kept fucking away at her sopping wet pussy. I pushed the tip of my thumb into her asshole, and the added pressure seemed to really stimulate her.

We continued in this position for a while, and I could feel her getting close. Dana wasn't a girl who could cum easily, though. As I would eventually find out, she needed a very specific type of stimulation; both penetration and manipulation. In the handful of times we got together afterward, this was always how she managed to get off.

"Let me flip over", she gasped at one point. I watched as Dana turned onto her back, spreading her legs for me sexily. She threw one over my shoulder, and I straddled her other thigh. From there, I began to fuck her in a scissor position. My cock arched deeply inside her, bottoming out on every stroke. It was great for the both of us, because we each had an excellent view of my dick sliding in and out of her.

Dana rested one hand on her knee, and with the other she was furiously rubbing her clit. At one point we looked up at the same time, and our eyes locked. We both smiled, exhaustedly. The room had gotten pretty hot, and Dana was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. It clung to her legs, her stomach, her tits, her neck... her hair was plastered to the sides of her face, and that face was flushed with sex. She looked absolutely fantastic.

Not long afterward, Dana closed her eyes. I watched as her body went rigid, and felt her legs tense up. Her hand moved faster and faster, and I increased the pace of my fucking. Then, all of a sudden, I saw her hand stop. Dana's fingers pressed down hard on her clit, and her eyes screwed shut violently.

"Awwww..... FUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

Slowing for a second, I could actually feel the muscles of Dana's pussy clamp down around my cock. Ever so slowly, I also felt them release. A flood of wetness seeped out from around the base of my shaft, and the sounds of our fucking got noticably sloppy. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at me dreamily.

"Oh God, oh shit. . . Holy shit. . ." She didn't say much else.

I watched as her breathing slowed, and it took a few moments for Dana to recover. When she did, she once again sat up.

"Get on your back", she said, placing her hands on my chest and pushing me downward.

My cock stood straight up, and Dana quickly removed the condom. She instantly replaced it with her mouth, and the warm wet feeling of her tongue brought me that much closer to the edge. I wish I could've came simultaneously with Dana's orgasm, but with the condom on that just wasn't to be. As of right now though, I was desperate to cum.

I have to say, it didn't take long. Dana devoured my cock in the most greedy of ways. She slurped and slobbered all over it, getting it incredibly wet. Ropes of saliva trailed from her lips, soaked my balls, and would leave a wet spot on my bed that would last until the next morning. All the while, Dana kept sucking and slurping my cock like she was on a solemn mission to get me off.

Eventually, she did. All at once my orgasm came rushing up, and it felt like it originated from the very base of my sack. I grabbed her head and tried not to push too hard as an Earth-shattering orgasm overwhelmed me. My cock pulsed strongly for a dozen or more times, shooting wads of jizz, but through it all I never saw even a drop of semen. Just as she'd done in my truck, Dana had taken it all down her throat.

"Shit, I really have to go", she said apologetically, glancing over at the time. A minute hadn't even passed, and she was already reaching for her clothing. I helped Dana find everything, and began putting my own stuff on. I walked her to the door without a shirt.

"Thanks for, er... having me." Dana laughed. I grabbed at her one last time, but she pulled away. She did give me one final kiss before flying through the door, and then I watched her drive off. An hour ago, we'd both been sitting innocently at work. Considering what had happened in the last sixty minutes, that struck me as pretty funny.

That day marked the first time that Dana and I had sex. Over the next four or five years we'd get together sporatically another half-dozen or so more times. All of them were fun, mostly because Dana was such a great fuck. And maybe it's because we saw each other so infrequently, but the two of us always had this wicked chemistry that enabled us to go crazy on each other without any reservations. We shared little in the way of words, but the sex was always wild.

Once, when her husband was out of town, Dana showed up with a lot more time. She came over that day wearing nothing but lingere under an overcoat, and brought an X-rated homemade videotape of her and her husband having sex together. I would get to watch it as she went down on me, and then we would fuck like animals for the rest of the night.

But that's another story...

StryTellr
StryTellr
59 Followers