Dana Chooses Her Punishment

Story Info
Dana chooses a harsh punishment, and it makes her wet.
3.2k words
4.45
25.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's eyes followed me apprehensively as I stood, my shadow falling over her face. She was naked, disheveled, and breathless, but those eyes were avid. They were ready. She swallowed once, nervously.

I spoke to her in my calmest honeyed tone. "How do you think you should be punished? What does a disobedient little girl like you deserve?"

I was toying with her, as she certainly realized. I had expected her to succumb, and she did, spectacularly. I had been eating her pussy while moving a very strong vibrator on and off her clit. I'd switched randomly, first trailing long licks from her asshole up along her entire cunt, then thrusting my tongue deep inside of her. I pressed the vibrator strongly onto the spot where it drove her crazy, and then held it there as I fucked her with my mouth.

Soon her legs stiffened, her body trying to arch away from the torment of my mouth and the relentless vibration, and I knew she was almost at the point of no return. That's when I hooked the thumb of my free hand into the bottom of her pussy, a move that I knew from experience made her wild, and began to rub. She had no chance. I waited until she started to emit a low squeal and then I lifted my face and warned her.

"You aren't allowed to cum yet, you eager little slut!" But of course, she was already there, and the next instant she let out a cry of ecstasy she was unable to suppress.

She'd hardly recovered when I stood and asked her my question about the appropriate punishment for a disobedient little girl. Now she absorbed the fact that I was waiting patiently for an answer. To Dana, that was a torment in itself. She squirmed uncomfortably under my stern gaze. She did not like making this kind of choice. Which is exactly why, every so often, I ask her to choose her punishment.

"Sir, I am so sorry," she whimpered. "I tried to hold back, but it was too late. I -- I -- your mouth just felt so good on my cunt, Sir," she added with a coquettish smile.

I frowned at her. "You stole an orgasm, Dana. Your orgasms belong to me and you did not have permission for one. Desperate flattery does not change that."

Dana anxiously turned around so she was on her knees looking up at me pleadingly, assuming the role I wanted her to play, penitent and contrite.

"Sir," she began softly, after clearing her throat, "I humbly apologize. I did not mean to steal an orgasm or to disobey you at all. And if you judge my apology insufficient in any way..." She looked up, and I could see the wheels spinning. She hated to decide. So many options. What would please me? What would move our little scenario forward?

"Then I humbly request, Sir, that you use my wayward mouth however you choose."

I folded my arms, looking down at her and shaking my head slightly as if I were very disappointed in her.

"Dana, are you telling me that sucking my cock is a punishment for you?"

"Oh, NO! Sir, no, of course that is not what I meant. Not at all, Sir. I just, I mean, I thought..." The words tumbled out and the color rose crimson in Dana's cheeks. She was so pretty when she blushed with humiliation.

"I asked you what punishment you thought was suitable for a dirty, disobedient girl who cannot stop herself from cumming. And you think the answer is more cock?"

"N-no, Sir!" Realizing her error, Dana sighed and tried again. "Um, I will bring you anything you need -- whatever tools you require to punish me more thoroughly."

I shook my head again and looked at her with coals in my eyes. She stopped babbling and shifted a little, flustered. This was good. "I told you to choose, Dana, but you only answer me evasively. Now you will also need to be punished for failing to respond properly. Tsk tsk."

"Sir, I - I'm sorry. I'll submit to you for whatever punishment you decide is best."

I sighed theatrically. "Yes, Dana, and as I told you, I think it best for you to choose, because that pleases me and because I am sure you wish to correct your bad behavior." I paused and stroked my chin thoughtfully. Dana looked up from her knees and shivered. "But you are right about one thing, girl. I need an implement to do it properly. Figure out which one will make you fully contrite, and bring it here. Now."

We had a box of toys: paddles, a whip, a cane, clamps, plugs, and candles. But Dana is always creative in the end. She remained on her knees and reached up towards me. "Sir, if I might?" she asked hesitantly, and I nodded. She began unbuckling my belt and slid it slowly through the loops around my waist. It was a broad belt, well worn and supple, with a chunky silver buckle at one end. She coiled it prettily and cupped it in her upturned hands, offering it up to me.

I took it from her thoughtfully. I wanted to force more choices from her. It was a paradoxical form of dominance and submission, but I found it delicious to watch her squirm. "How many strokes do you think would be an appropriate punishment for such a wanton slut, Dana? How many do you think you deserve for stealing an orgasm from me, and then evading the choice I demanded?"

"I think I'd need at least 20...maybe 25," Dana murmured hesitantly "But I'll be pleased to accept however many you think I deserve."

A pause of two or three beats hung in the air, and then I completed her sentence for her: "Ahem. ... Sir."

"Oh, of course, ...Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. I won't forget again."

"Well I'm afraid that's a bit late. Your impertinence adds another 10 strokes. That's 30." She'd set the low end of the range at 20, so I know she could handle it. Nonetheless, her eyes opened wider and her lips parted when I said it, although she didn't dare dispute my decision.

"Yes, Sir, of course. As you wish."

"Position yourself, Dana."

She hastily turned and bent over the bed with her knees on the floor, reaching her arms over her head and stretching her upper body on the mattress. I reached down and nudged her knees a little further apart, so I could see her pussy as I punished her. I wanted to enjoy watching her, sensing her pain as I marked the cheeks of her ass, and her embarrassment as her cunt got wetter in response. For now, I held the buckle in my palm and wound the belt twice around my hand. I swung it around above my head to test it and it made a singing sound as it sliced through the air. Dana moaned when she heard it.

I paused for another few seconds to let her anticipation and fear mount. And then I began.

My first few blows were very quick and forceful. The room filled with the loud snap of the belt, the smack on Dana's exposed ass, and her wails of pain and surprise. I placed two stripes on each cheek and one across the middle of her bottom in rapid succession. Then I paused to run my hands across her reddened cheeks, to cool them off and give her a moment to collect herself. Dana was breathing methodically, working to maintain control.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for correcting me, thank you for giving me what I deserve," she whispered softly but clearly. I ran my hands over her rear for another moment, wordlessly, and then resumed my work.

Five more smacks, not quite as hard, but placed carefully. They put red marks onto her soft skin immediately. The belt felt heavy and powerful in my hand. I clutched the buckle in my palm, the strap circling my fist, leaving about half its length hanging loose to strike my target. I felt the recoil as each blow landed.

I leaned down to inspect Dana's cunt and was pleased to see it was weeping, and the tops of her thighs were wet from her excitement. I took the loose end of the belt in my other hand and delicately used it to lift the lips of her pussy, to probe into the folds, and finally to penetrate into her hole. Dana was pleading incoherently now.

"Oh God, Sir, oh please... uhhhh Sir, I want... OH FUCK, oh fuck, oh fuck, Sir, FUCK." Was she asking me to stop or to continue? No safeword, so I continued, gently thrusting the point of the belt in and out of her dripping cunt. Then, I abruptly withdrew the belt from her body and slipped its end into her slack mouth.

"Taste how needy you are," I growled, and she mewled and obediently licked and sucked the end of the belt, enjoying the taste of leather and her own cum. She calmed as she focused on the leather I rhythmically fucked in and out of her mouth.

I resumed her punishment, and this time I swung the belt down onto her ass vertically, parallel to her legs. A strike on each cheek. Dana let out a long groan suspended somewhere between pain and lust. And then, for lucky number 13, I lay a very hard blow onto her glistening and wide open cunt.

"AHH! OH GOD SIR, PLEEEEASE!" Dana shrieked. I immediately hit her there again, savagely, letting out a little grunt of my own. And then, feeling kinder, one less intense stroke on the inside of one of her thighs to bring us to 15 strokes. Halfway there.

Now Dana was breathing fast and making little squeaking noises with each exhalation. There were tears on her face, but her eyes were not nearly as damp as her cunt, which was soaking the bed beneath her. I roughly squeezed her red and fast-bruising ass to hear her cry out, then began slowly playing with her incredibly wet pussy.

I started just stroking the outside with a gentle touch, up and down. She made a little groaning noise that I took to be pleasure, but it could have been residual pain. I pushed two fingers inside her hole, deep in, until they were buried to the knuckle, then withdrew them. The amount of sticky juice was prodigious. I had started her off with cunnilingus, of course, but this flood was definitely a result of the belting too. It was now flowing in three or four little rivulets down her thighs.

I put down the belt for a moment and dipped in my other hand, cupped, and came out with little puddles. Then with both hands I spread the sticky liquid over her burning red ass, soothing her with her own arousal. I did that several times, and on the last pass I inserted the tip of a finger into her asshole and swirled the moisture around the rim. When she squealed I spoke for the first time in a little while, and said "This is my hole too, baby girl, and I will punish you however I see fit."

Once her throbbing ass was nice and sticky, I pushed her legs further apart, exposing her cunt even more. I returned my left hand to her pussy, but now I shifted from soothing to cruel. I found her clit, which was begging for attention, and I slipped it between my wet thumb and forefinger. When I squeezed, I produced Dana's first real scream of the evening as I twisted, rolling it between my fingers.

"Sir, oh PLEASE... unh I... ooh FUCKKK unggh god... fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCKKKK!" she babbled almost incoherently. Meanwhile, I wrapped the belt around my other hand again.

I let go of Dana's clit and said, in a deep, reassuring voice, "Halfway there, pet." Hearing that, she started sobbing before the next blows even landed. I wondered if she had lost count. Perhaps "halfway" did not sound like good news just then. The belt sliced across the tops of her thighs, three times on each leg. Then two stinging blows on each side of her throbbing ass. That was 25. She was taking them so well.

I set aside the belt once more. Dana's cunt was actually pulsing as I reached back in roughly, banging her pussy where I'd hit her, and scooped up more messy, sticky juice. Once my hands were dripping, I rested a knee on the bed and loomed my much taller frame over her curled upper body, reaching for her lips.

"Taste what a dirty dirty girl you are," I told her. "Taste how much you love to hurt for me." I shoved the dripping fingers of my right hand into her mouth, and she eagerly slurped and gagged on her own cum as she sucked my fingers clean. My other hand smeared her messy juices across her face and through her hair. Just at the moment I thought it might be too much, she moaned hungrily and I shifted my weight back and scooped another load from her gaping cunt. Forward again, feeding her, making her messy, stroking her hair until it was streaked with her own musk. Then back to her cunt for more.

Dana was sweating and a little puddle had formed at the small of her back. I wiped my sticky hands across that and fed her own perspiration to her as well, salty and desperate, mixed with the drippings from her eager pussy. Her face was a mess of cunt and tears and sweat and long-ago ruined makeup.

Back and forth I went, and still her pussy poured forth her slutty soul. Each time I shifted forward, Dana stuck out her tongue and opened her mouth, eager for the invasive feeding I forced upon her. She had lost track of everything. I saw that she was consumed by animalistic desire just to suckle my fingers and wallow in her own heat. I must have returned five or six times. I am pretty sure she forgot that the belt was not done. But I remembered.

I didn't give Dana any warning. I picked up the belt, less careful about wrapping it on my hand now, and swung it more like a whip down onto her aching ass. The shriek she made was piercing. I probably imagined it, but I thought the bed and the walls vibrated with the sound. A low moan built from her chest and came out like a wail as I smacked the belt down twice more, hitting spots already tender from earlier blows. My voice cut harshly through the growing wordless keening that crawled its way out from Dana's guts.

"Two more! You can take it! You've earned it! Show me how well you can obey, my slut." I grabbed her feet and pushed them up so that she was kneeling on the bed with her ass in the air.

"Now ... reach back and open up your pussy for me."

I grabbed one of her hands and shoved it toward her ass in case she was not comprehending, but she understood. Her long, sobbing cry rose an octave as soon as my last command was out, and she reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart, leaving her reddened, wet, tortured cunt totally defenseless. As she did, I wrapped the belt to make sure these last two strikes were totally controlled.

'Dana, you are almost there, but this is going to hurt!" I warned her. SMACK. SMACK. I sent two precise sharp hits directly onto the two sides of her pussy. With her ass spread wide, the broad flat belt hit the tender flesh of her labia directly.

Dana's body was shaking and she let out a cry of pain mixed with triumph and relief. I dropped the belt and within seconds, I had the front of my jeans open and my cock, ramrod straight, sprang out. I grabbed the sore flesh of her ass cheeks as I plunged my dick into her tortured cunt.

She screamed. "AAAAAAAAAH! ARRRRGH!" Suddenly the hole that had been so teased and tortured was filled with my cock. I pumped in and out, and the crescendo of emotions and sensations was so strong that almost at once I had to fight back an urge to pour my cum into her. But I mastered it and instead set up a good rough pace, all the while grabbing and kneading on Dana's sore red ass. Meanwhile, Dana had partially regained her power of speech.

"OH GOD, Sir, yessssssss! Oh, please please PLEASE! Yes!"

"Tell me what you want, my girl!"

"Please, oh please Sir, I want to cum around your cock! NOW SIR, PLEEEEEEASE!

"Whenever you are ready, my good girl!"

That was all it took to unleash a thunderclap of orgasm in her. I held her waist as her torso rose from the bed in something like a convulsion and then jerked back down, undulating in waves of pleasure.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She breathed out with little joyful exhalations.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and she made a small needy noise, but that stopped as soon as I clambered up onto the bed and took hold of her lolling head.

"Remember, you said I could 'use your wayward mouth however I chose!'" I cried as I shoved my cock into her mouth and immediately began slamming into the back of it. "Taste our cum, baby!"

Dana made a squeal, muffled by my dick in her throat. I leaned forward and pushed my fingers back into her tortured cunt. Her head jerked in response to that, and after only a few seconds she came again with a low growl, muffled around my cock. An instant later, so did I. While I fucked her face, I roared like a jet engine streaking overhead.

Dana was too overwhelmed to swallow everything, though she tried, and some of it spewed out the sides of her mouth as I pistoned my cock in and out of it. A lot of my cum joined the depraved sticky mess on her face. When I was empty, I slid out of her mouth and released her pussy. I toppled over sideways onto the bed, pulling Dana close to me.

Some time later, after I had held Dana and kissed her and murmured a rhythmic gentling reassurance in her ear, when speech returned, I whispered how strong she was and how proud I was of her and how much pleasure she'd given me. After both of us had drowsed and waked and lay still and recovered, she turned and spoke to me.

"That was exquisite, Sir." She smiled impishly, exhausted but happy. "I don't know if you actually created an incentive for me to be a good girl, though."

"Well," I replied, "We will see how you feel tomorrow when you try to sit."

"Hmmmm. I think I will feel..." She paused and gave me a wide smile, which beamed through the mess that was still crusted on her face and her wild hair and the hoarseness of her voice. "... owned."

"You are, baby," I said, leaning forward to kiss her forehead softly. "You are. And right now, your owner says it's time for a hot shower. Let's go."