Dana Comes Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,058 Followers

His mom got the message. He needed release. She stayed bent over, leaning her breasts against her son's chest, but thrusting her hips up and down on his pole. Her son was longer than her husband, who would sometimes slip out of her when she tried this maneuver. She pistoned up and down, her pace increasingly gradually. She could feel her pussy start to tremble, and she knew she was approaching orgasm. She was nearing that point where her pussy would start to clench involuntarily and the waves of pleasure would shoot upwards, through her body and especially the points of her nipples.

Brendan's cream rose quickly. Without him expecting it, his whole body shook, and his cock fired his hot seed into his mother's womb. His reaction caused his hips to jerk upward, violently meeting his mother's hips as she rocked downward to meet his thrust. The collision set his mother off. Her pussy spasmed, and she moved up and down on Brendan's spent, but still hard, cock, riding out her orgasm against him.

Then they lay still. Her on top of him. With his dick buried completely, encased by her, and soaking in the combination of their fluids. Unlike her daughter, Ann stayed there, taking note of the feeling, letting the intensity of the pleasure subside. Before resolving to get up, she planted her lips on her son's mouth, let out of low, gutteral moan, and ferociously kissed him. Her tongue trailed from his mouth at the same time as she dislodged her cunt. As she stood, a streamer of cum descended out of her quim in a sticky driblet that landed on her son's thigh. But as she stood, the driblets fell onto her own thighs, until she pulled her black tights up. Immediately, her cunt showed signs of leakage on the sheer black material.

She reached her hand out and helped her son up. Their hands eagerly embraced, and did not let go. He pulled his jeans up over his hard cock, but did not zip or button them. Together they moved towards the house, hand in hand, leaving the pile of leaves unbagged in the backyard.

Stepping in through the back door, Ann did not hesitate. She led her son decisively up the stairs, and into the master bedroom. She pulled back the covers and turned towards her son. She deliberately stripped him of his clothing, leaving him standing nude as she turned to the bedspread. She pulled back the bedding, and indicated for him to lay down. As he did, she pulled the sheet and quilts up to his neck, mimicking how a mother would tuck in her darling son.

Then she went to the open window and drew the shade, leaving the room relatively dark. In the shadows she stripped for her son, taking her shirt off first, and then her leggings. She knew that her son's eyes never left her. Naked, she pulled back the covers and joined her warm son's body in the cocoon of the large bedspread. The blinds banged against the wainscotting, thrown by the increasingly cold winds.

"Is baby comfy?" Ann's tone had become sing-songy, in the manner of babytalk. Brendan responded by nuzzling against her neck and straddling her with his legs. His cock pressed insistently against her hips and his right hand grasped her breast, reminding her it was still sore from the morning surprise in the shower.

"Mmmhmmm," he moaned, following her lead with the singsong tone.

She scooted up and pressed her son's head down so his mouth was positioned again, after so many years, at her nipple. His hand toyed with one nipple, and his mouth began to suck at another. Meanwhile, his thigh had found its way between her thighs and pressed satisfyingly against her pussy.

The blinds banged once more against the wall, suggesting the weather was turning darker and more violent. Ann reacted by pulling the comforter over the head of her suckling son, up to her chin, shutting her eyes, and dozing off to sleep.

Two hours later, she woke up. He had wrapped himself entirely around her body. She felt the kind of pre-winter warmth that she couldn't get enough of, that she felt like she couldn't absord enough of, under the blankets, entangled with her son, while the room filled with cold air.

The weather had evidently worsened. The blinds now crashed around, intermittently letting gray light into the room, but also an increasingly bitter, cold wind.

Brendan's thigh was still pleasingly jammed against her pussy, providing an arousing amount of pleasure. And his sleeping head lay resting, beneath the covers on her chest. For the first time, she experienced his cock, unerect. It lay peacefully pressed against the side of her belly.

She enjoyed resting, entangled with her son, under the warm covers and shielded from the bursts of cold air from the window. She lay there, thinking. She was now pretty sure her son had fucked both his sister and his mom in the last 24 hours. Lucky kid, she thought. She started to wonder what effect it would have, how the family could continue, if the family could continue. But she didn't feel an ounce of guilt. She loved the idea that her son had returned to his origin. She hadn't had sex so good in years, and she wanted more. Plus, her son was no victim here. She knew she was an attractive woman. She still turned heads on the street.

And her daughter. Well, if her son had truly laid Dana, then he was a lucky boy indeed. Dana was downright hot. And she had the type of confident personality that could lay any man low. From what Ann could tell, her daughter refused to submit to anybody. Ann was pretty sure that when Dana spread her legs for someone, it was an act of need or of mercy. A man could only count himself lucky to be blessed to tunnel in her cooch, and Ann wondered if Brendan was even old enough, at 19, to appreciate it.

These musings brought about a familiar, sexual twitch, deep in Ann's cunt. She was reconciled to her incestuous lusts. She knew that the peculiar relationship of mother and son was the reason why her pussy was on fire. But she didn't care. She would follow these sinful activities wherever they would take her. And she would get every ounce of pleasure from them that she could.

Ann pulled the covers over her own head, so she could interact with her son, and she shook her son awake. "Brendan, baby. Wake up, darling." Her voice was dripping with sweetness. She was playing mother in a way that was almost a caricature.

Brendan woke up with his mother's nipple literally in his mouth. He lay on the soft padding of his mother's chest. The light was minimal under the covers, but enough to make out the outlines of two breasts. Light seeped in from above, where he looked to see his mother's chin and face.

"Mmmm, hi mom." As Brendan greeted his mother, he began to tongue her hard nipple.

"Did you have a nice rest, honey? You must have been tired. Was baby tired?" Brendan's cock hardened. His mother never spoke to him like this. She was being perverted, talking in babytalk to accentuate their relationship, even as they did things mothers and sons shouldn't do together.

"Mmmm," Brendan just moaned, as he sucked. He attended to her nipple, and let her drive the fantasy. His cock was already as hard as ever.

"You fucked mommy pretty hard, didn't you honey? You put your little penis in mommy's vagina, isn't that right?" As she talked she was petting his hair, and enjoying his suckling. He only moaned affirmatively in response.

"What happens when you put your penis in mommy's vagina? What happens to your penis, my little bumpkin?" She utilized a nickname from long ago, which she used when he was just a toddler.

Brendan wasn't sure how to respond. "Umm. It gets hard, mommy."

"Yes, honey. And what happens to mommy?"

"Mommy gets all wet inside."

"Yes, that's right. Mommy's pussy gets wet and slippery. Do you know why mommy's pussy becomes slippery, bumpkin?"

"So I can put my penis in it. Right, mommy?"

"That's right baby. And then mommy moves her pussy up and down on your penis, and makes it feel good. And then your penis starts to feel good, and then what happens, honey?"

"It makes a mess, mommy." He said it like he had been caught doing something naughty.

"Yes, honey. That's right. You made a mess in mommy's vagina."

Brendan responded just by suckling. This bizarre lecture was making his cock insanely hard, and he began to slowly hump against his mother's thigh.

"Now what do we do when we make a mess, bumpkin?"

"We clean up the mess, mommy."

"That's right. Now where did you make a mess, honey?"

"I made a mess in your vagina."

"Yes, that's right. And what do we do when we make a mess in mommy's vagina?"

"We clean it up, mommy."

"That's right, honey. And how do we clean up messes in vaginas?"

This question was followed by a pause. Brendan stopped suckling for a moment as he realized what his mother's socratic-sexual dialogue was implying.

"With my tongue?" Brendan asked innocently. Ann's heart fluttered, and her pussy flooded. Her pussy was still full of Brendan's discharge from just a few hours earlier. She had perversely encouraged her son to head downstairs and start lapping at his own juices. And he was playing along. Her cunt was on fire, and was becoming wetter than ever. The sheer perversity of the situation was driving her wild, creating a gooey marshland of the combined juices of her and her son.

"That's right honey. You need to clean up the mess you made inside of mommy. You need to put your tongue inside of mommy and lick her clean."

With that, Ann pushed her son's head lightly. He got the idea. He removed his lips from her nipple, and slowly traced downward. His lips made a trail of kisses down his mother's belly, while his heart started to beat. He wasn't even sure what he felt. He wasn't sure if he would like licking his mother's nasty cunt, or whether it would be gross because he had creamed inside of her just a few hours ago.

As he kissed towards her cunt, he encountered her pubes. They tickled his chin, but he didn't have much interest in kissing them, so he moved his body and positioned his face in front of his mother's cunt.

Nothing could be seen under the blanket. He could hear only the energetic rustling of wind outside and the window blinds slamming against the wall in reaction. Arranged diagonally on the huge king size bed, only his feet stuck out from under the blanket, into the cold air.

He moved his lips to her cunt and placed his tongue squarely on her clit. But as he did so, she spoke. "Oh honey, your little feetsies might get cold." His heart melted at the level of attention, at her concern for him.

She scooted away from him. Her disappearance made him want her more than ever. He wanted, needed her cunt in front of him. He would lick her six ways from Saturday. After all, inside of her was only his jism. If girls could swallow jism, so could he. He couldn't wait for her to return to him, to open her thighs, to abandon herself to his tongue.

It took forever, but soon enough he felt her pull up an easy chair that was level with the bed, and drape a blanket over his feet. Now he would be completely covered as he feasted on his mother's cunt. She had taken care of him.

As she scooted back into the bed, he felt the cold flesh of her thighs with his hands. He rubbed her thighs, helping to warm her. He rubbed her thighs and up to her belly, lightly canvassing her soft, cold skin, as she slid her cunt right up to his mouth. Her cunt smelled vaguely of semen, salty. But also of fresh female arousal. Underneath him, Brendan's cock pulsed against the bedding. He dove in.

He sucked her clit, waggling his tongue this way and that, coating it with his saliva. Up on the top of her pussy, he was comfortable. His chin became drenched in the flood of her juices, and his mom started to make noises. It was a high pitched sort of yip, as she responded to each stimulation to her turgid clit. Then she began to offer instructions.

"Darling, mommy loves it when you lick her clitoris. But mommy also likes you to lick other places on her vagina. Can you lick other places on mommy's vagina?" Her singsongy voice touched a special place in Brendan, and he knew he had to obey. "Can bumpkin find mommy's hole? Can bumpkin put his tongue in mommy's hole?"

Stifled by his mothers vagina, Brendan responded: "Yes mommy."

He moved downward, swirling his tongue every which way, as he reached her gaping pussyhole. Up and down, in and out, his tongue went everywhere. He barely noticed the salty presence of his own cum in her clasping channel. In and out, up and down, he canvassed all parts of her, turning his head and french kissing her pussy lips energetically.

Ann closed her eyes and smiled. Her son's inhibitions had disappeared. He was giving her pussy an extremely thorough going-over. It was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Looking down, she saw the covers moving rapidly as his head moved all over the area between her thighs. As fast as his head moved, his tongue moved even quicker. She was soon aware of an orgasm welling up deep within her. Her entire being was consumed with the sexual activities centered on her pussy, and her son's mouth.

It started in her womb and traveled downward with a coordinated movement of her muscles. Her pussy exploded on her son's face. Her hips raised and her vagina spasmed, as her son struggled to stay planted on her lips as she orgasmed. Juices seeped onto his face as he moved to and fro to respond to her spasmodic movements. Learning from his mistake with his sister, Brendan let of his mother's sensitive clit. Instead, he extended his tongue into her hole, and felt the electric charge of her pussy walls as they fluttered through a series of intense orgasms.

Eventually Ann's hips stopped bucking, her pussy stopped spasming, and stillness fell over the master bedroom. As stillness prevailed, Brendan's mouth was still suckered to his mother's cunt, with his tongue extended into her vaginal canal.

Ann reached down and pulled her son towards her. His heart swelled, aware that he had pleased his mother. His face nestled against his mother's. The light had dimmed even further, as the evening conspired with the darkening skies to rob the room of almost all of its daylight. But Brendan and Ann couldn't care less. They sucked deeply on each other's mouths, tongues softly dueling against each other, fully accommodated to each other.

"Honey," Ann started, "you did a very good job." She realized she was still talking in her singsongy, mother voice. But then she stopped, and talked normally.

"Brendan, you sucked my cunt better than anyone I've ever known. That was just incredible. I don't think I've ever had such a great orgasm," she paused. "As I just had on my son's mouth."

"I want to give you a reward," resolved Ann. "I'm gonna give you a blowjob."

As she said it she moved downwards. It was not difficult finding her son's cock. It was big, and ready. Even as she touched it she could feel that it was on the verge of exploding.

She licked all around the head. It leaked precum, which she slurped up. Normally she didn't enjoy the taste of cum. But today was different. She craved what her son's cock had to offer her. She wanted it, and would swallow every drop that he offered her.

She licked up the front of his cock and then put her upper lip over his helmet and sucked hard, evoking a moan from her son. She put her hand on his balls, feeling their heft and recognizing that she would soon swallow their contents. Then she started to move up and down. Her tongue dragged heavily over the front of his cock, stimulating the sensitive glans. Getting into the rhythm, her throat opened, and her up-and-down motion reached from tip to base, as she allowed his cock to press into her throat with each swipe. Her neck and shoulders flexed, and the blanket fell from her back with her motions. Brendan was therefore treated to the view of his mother working diligently to bring him off into her mouth.

After a few minutes, he felt his cum begin to rise. So did Ann, whose hand remained on his balls, lightly massaging them while she bobbed up and down. Normally at this point she would suppress her gag reflex, bury her nose in her husband's pubes, and let him pump his seed down her throat. She had actually gotten good at that trick. But this time she wanted to taste it. So she rose on his cock, put her tongue against the sensitive part of his cock underneath his head and awaited the gush of hot sperm.

Brendan volleyed four fulsome cumloads into his mother's mouth before his orgasm began to peter off. In sum, he slushed out eight of nine loads of cum, forcing his mother to swallow twice, pushing his seed into her belly, and still leaving her with a mouth full of jism.

The last mouthful was too big to swallow. She gagged and coughed, allowing a third of his cumshot to fall onto his stomach. Coughing, she rested her head and her tired mouth.

Brendan reached down and pulled his mother towards him. Her eyes were glazed and her lips and her chin were coated with cum. Brendan could not remember ever emptying his balls so completely.

He hugged his mom against his chest. She licked her lips, swallowing the excess cum. Then she slid upwards, and kissed her son deeply.

The two lovers nuzzled against each other, under covers, and protected against the cold. They loved, kissed and rubbed each other all over, as new lovers will.

At about 3:00 p.m., Ann needed to get up to pee. She hated to leave Brendan and their love nest. But it was beginning to become uncomfortable.

She got up, and stretched her arms above her head. The air was now downright freezing, and caused her nipples to immediately contract.

She pulled on her robe over her naked body and headed to the bathroom. As she approached, she realized the door was shut. As she neared the door it opened, and out walked Dana! Oh crap, she thought, and froze. She looked and smelled like she had just been fucked.

"Hi mom, I didn't think you'd be home."

"I decided to take today and tomorrow off. How's your paper going?"

"Really well! I'm glad I came home to work on it. Say, have you seen Brendan around? I can't find him anywhere."

"Umm. No honey, I haven't seen him. Maybe he went over to campus."

"Oh, ok."

The two women walked past each other, and Dana's nose wrinkled slightly. As she wondered why her mom was wearing a bathrobe in the afternoon, a level of recognition dawned, and she smiled as she walked down the hall.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,058 Followers
12