Dana in One Piece

Story Info
That fateful encounter in Phuket.
4.8k words
4.39
38.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G-String
G-String
52 Followers

"No please, I've never worn a bikini before." I pleaded while looking uncertainly at my reflection in the fitting room mirror.

"Dana, don't be such a baby. Get it, you look terrific in it, trust me!" Stephanie, or just Stephie, my best friend from way back said. "In any case, you need something to give zest to your life. And I shall have no more of that bullshit. I won't have you wearing a boring one-piece swimsuit next to me in Phuket, alright?"

*********

"Alright, Dana?"

"Well, I still prefer..." I stopped in mid-sentence, remembering Stephie said that she didn't want to hear another word.

We lay side by side on straw beach mats on this beautiful beach in Phuket. The sun was burning fiercely in the cloudless sky. The lip-biting moment had come and gone when I lifted the oversized T-shirt above my head to unveil my bikini-clad body for the first time. That was achieved after I checked and rechecked that two thirds of the girls were also wearing bikinis and a handful of them even went topless! Shocking, to me that was just shocking! Now, our scantily clad bodies were glistening silvery under thick coats of sunscreen.

"Hey loosen up Dana, you look fabulous in this bikini."

"Easy for you to say that Stephie, with your body."

I blushed as I peered across at her 34C, possibly D, then down at my barely 33B boobs. True, at home behind the locked door of my bedroom I had checked myself over and over in the mirror. The silky tropical-print bikini looked kind of all right on me, accentuating the curves of my modest-sized breasts and the high-cut briefs showed off my perfectly flat stomach and very shapely legs, if I might say so myself. Although mine was not as skimpy as the drawstring type Stephie wore, I would still prefer a little bit more cover. After all, it was my first time.

"Nonsense! You just don't know how attractive you are, Dana. Remember at school, how the boys kept buzzing around you and even made rude jokes about what they wanted to do with you..."

"They were disgusting and that was years ago."

"Come on, what man doesn't lust for a slim 5'6" pretty chick with perky tits and endless supply of legs like you?"

"You're so gross, Stephie. I'm just a little over 5'5", skinny and not attractive at all. Otherwise..."

"Hey, don't be too harsh on yourself. Breaking up with that bastard of a boyfriend of yours is probably the best thing. He doesn't deserve you. Cheer up, Dana. We're here to have fun, remember?"

Although it had almost been a year, I still felt like having a good cry over my ex that heartless cheating bastard! It was a good job that I had my Bollé wraparound sunglasses that hid my pent-up emotions. I just nodded and lay prone beside my best friend, letting my lithe body get some sun.

"Tell you what, you don't want to get ugly tan line on your back. Let me unhook it for you."

Without asking for my permission, Stephie reached over and unsnapped the bikini top at my back. My heart thumped as I felt my breasts shaken loose. Quickly, I pressed my upper torso onto the beach mat to make sure that no body would see anything rude. Stephie took the opportunity to slip the straps off my shoulders.

"Hey! What're you doing?" In panicked and almost squealed.

"Come on, don't be such a baby!"

Then she untied her bikini top and pulled it away under her. And she just stuffed it inside her beach bag, momentarily flashing her round breasts to the people around us.

"Give me yours." she said and extended her open palm over.

I shook my head, absolutely petrified.

"Come on. Why can't you just do as I say for once? LOOSEN UP!"

I tried to protest but Stephie already grabbed it and began to pull. As I tried desperately to hide my naked bosom, she slipped away my bikini top under me. I felt the garment scrap roughly over my nipples, making them sore and taut. Then I watched in horror as it disappeared into her bag.

"Now, that's better." she said.

I tried pleading with her to give my top back but she would have none of that. Nervously, I pressed my chest a bit harder onto the beach mat, worried sick that some mishap might take place. Stephie and I lay prone for the next 15 minutes or so to get that tan-line-free suntan on our backs. By then, I already felt the scorching heat on my back and wished that Stephie would soon put an end to this.

"Ready for more?" Stephie asked.

I didn't know what she was talking about. Then I exclaimed "OMG!" as Stephie turned over to sun her naked breasts! I had known Stephie for as long as I could remember, but I just couldn't imagine her doing something so outrageous.

"Come on, your turn Dana."

I was horrified and kept shaking my head, as I pressed my chest firmly onto the beach mat. I even grabbed the mat with both hands, fearing that Stephie might do something stupid, like trying to turn me over. But she didn't.

"Well, suit yourself. But watch out for sunburn on your back." she said.

"Stephie, men are staring at them." I said in a hush voice trying not to point too rudely at her naked though magnificent breasts.

"What? Oh, that! Dana, we're thousands of miles away from home. These people don't know you and you know no body here. Have you ever sunbathed topless?"

I shook my head.

"Me neither. So what better place to try than doing it here?" she said.

"No thanks and I don't know what's got into your crazy little head Stephie."

The sun was really hurting my back now.

"Mmm... this feels great. Ooo... almost as good as sex!" Stephie said after a long while then added, "You really need to try this."

I looked at her and saw her bullet-hard nipples. They were so taut, like she was about to have an orgasm. At the same time, I saw a fluttering at the side of her ribcage.

"Yes, I believe you, but not for me." I said, pointing at her erect titties and had the satisfaction of seeing Stephie blush.

The hot sun was getting really unbearable. I thought that if I stayed like this any longer, I would get blisters over my back. Stephie suddenly reached for her bag to retrieve her bikini top.

"Give me a hand with this, will you?" she said.

I was just too glad that this was over. So, carefully not to expose myself, I helped Stephie retie the strings at her back.

"I'm Sooo Thirsty! Tell you what, I'm going to get a drink. Care to join me?" She said but suddenly grabbed her bag and ran away from our beach mats.

"Hey, what about my top?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Stephie said as she took another step away from me.

"Stephie!"

She stopped some five paces out of my reach and just stared down at me.

"Stephie, please!"

She didn't come back but merely jerked her head motioning me to follow her.

"Stephie, give me back my top!" I tried not to make too much noise, as I didn't want to draw attention to us.

"Dana, you can come with me or you can stay. But I think I shall go back to the hotel after getting that drink. So, if you want to lie here and roast your back then suit yourself. I shall come back for you tomorrow."

With a mischievous grin, Stephie turned and started walking away.

"Stephie, this is not funny!"

But she gave no sign of stopping.

I panicked. What should I do? I looked around. Not many people were paying us attention yet. But I knew that the moment I got up, all eyes would be on me! I felt my cheeks heating up.

Stephie turned and again jerked her head motioning me to join her. What choice did I have? Stephie's bag held all our things, most importantly my Bikini Top! Perhaps I could grab that bag and quickly put it back on before too many people saw me.

With an arm shielding my breasts, I half turned myself on the beach mat and was ready to pounce. But Stephie knew me too well and quickly put another 10 paces or so between us.

"Dana, if you do that then people will start wondering what was going on. Why don't you just put down your hands and walk calmly with me, like you've been doing this all your life? Be adventurous, Babe!" Again, she grinned.

I looked around sheepishly. Stephie's got a point. If I cupped or tried to shield my breasts then I would surely draw undue attention to me. But I if didn't, then all these people, all these men to be precise, would be catching an eyeful of... What should I do?

Stephie took another look at me then turned as though she was leaving. The longer I waited, the longer it would take to get my top back. Decision, decision!

With a hard bite on my lip, I lowered the arm from my breasts and pushed myself up from the beach mat.

OMG! From the corner of my eyes, I saw heads were turning and eyes were staring at my ivory white breasts that had never seen the living daylight before. Although it had just been a few seconds since I put my arm down, I was already shaking like a leaf. Nervously, I slipped on my flip-flop and tried to steer my shivering body towards Stephie. But that wicked bitch just kept walking away from me!

"Stephie! Stop, Stephie!" My voice was quivery and my head was spinning as I saw more and more heads turned to ogle at my breasts. "Stephie, I swear that I'll kill you."

However, that dirty bitch kept walking briskly away. The quicker I walked and tried catching up with her, the more wildly my small breasts jiggled on my naked torso. How I wished that I had kept my hair just that little bit longer, like when I was at school. Then I could pull it to cover my boobs. But how the hell would I know that crafty bitch would pull a stunt like this on me?

"Look, she's not wearing anything on top!" A little girl shouted in Cantonese just a little behind to my left and I felt my cheeks burning. So there were Chinese around, probably from Hong Kong.

"Don't shout. That's very impolite." A guy said in a quiet voice.

Then the unthinkable happened.

"Dana? Dana, is that you?" I heard the guy say.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!!!"

I screamed inside my head as I tried to hurry away. But Stephie suddenly stood in front of me and grabbed me by the elbow.

"Hey, Dana I think someone is calling for you."

My heart sank. She did this on purpose that rotten bitch! I stared at her with venom in my eyes but she probably didn't see it through my sunglasses.

"Hi, Dana. What a surprise bumping into you here."

I froze and didn't know what to do. Timidly, I turned and just in time to catch him shifting his gaze from my breasts to my beetroot face. God know how long had he had been staring at them and what did he think of them, or me! I was so damn unlucky bumping into someone from the office. And for f***'s sake, of all the people why must that someone be Paul! I was dumbfounded and just didn't know how to react.

There followed an awkward silence.

"Hi, I'm Stephie. Dana and I came a very long way back, don't we?"

I said nothing but just stare at that evil bitch. And only if stare could kill...

"Oh Hi, I'm Paul... Dana and I work in the same office."

And they shook hands cheerfully as though it was perfectly normal having a half-naked girl sandwiched between them.

I didn't know how to feel, to be angry with Stephie, or to be sorry for myself for getting caught in my predicament. I only knew that my cheeks were on fire, my temples were throbbing painfully and my tummy was full of flapping butterflies...

And Paul? He was always the perfect gentleman and I guessed that he was trying his best not to let his eyes stray on my boobs again. Oh God, it was so damn embarrassing!

"Oh Paul, I'm not like this. This is just not me. I don't normally go half-naked on the beach with this shameless display..." I wanted to tell him all that, but I was too stunned to do or say anything.

"Dana is BEAUTIFUL!"

The little girl exclaimed as she looked me all over, making me queasy. She must be about six or seven and stood staring at me from just above my belly button. And I thought, before that day not that many people even had a chance to see my little belly button! I shivered and thought that perhaps I better say something.

"Don't know you're married, Paul. Your daughter?" I made a feeble attempt but my chin was quivering.

"What? Oh, no. Celeste is my niece. We, the family joined a package tour and we are just stopping here for a couple of hours for lunch and some fun games."

And it had to be this couple of hours, when I was tricked into going topless for the first and, God forbid, the last time!

"Dana, let me show you my mum and dad." Celeste grabbed me by the hand.

Oh God, not in front of Paul's family, not like this!

"Celeste, I really don't think they want to be disturbed over lunch."

I tried my best to get away from it but she cut me short.

"It's okay, they've already eaten." She said.

"They're just over there, under the big awning." Paul smiled, bending down to pick up Celeste and carried her in his arms. I wondered if he had tried to sneak a closer look at my boobs at the same time. And how come he had such muscular arms that I didn't notice before. "Come and join us, to have a cold drink."

"Yes, I could do with a cold drink." Stephie said as she grabbed my elbow and cheerfully prodded me alongside Paul. And I thought that if I had a knife then I would stab that dirty rotten evil scheming bitch to death!

"Give me back my top." I half turned and mouthed the words silently to Stephie but she shook her head.

"I'm going to kill you!" Again I mouthed the words and I meant it but she merely stuck her tongue out and smirked at me.

The sun was burning on my small jiggling breasts. I was so angry that I wanted to screw her neck. As I approached the awning, I was shocked to find so many people all chatting loudly in Cantonese. No doubt they must be from Hong Kong, from Paul's tour group. My knees were now shaking really badly and I prayed and prayed that I wouldn't have the bad luck of running into more familiar faces.

Being the only topless girl around, I became the centre of attention the second I stepped under the awning. I became a nervous wreck and didn't know where to look. I just pressed my sunglasses firmly over the bridge of my nose hoping to get the best possible camouflage. Paul led the way through the astonished crowd many of them were leering all over my body.

Although I didn't see it, but I imagined that men stuck out and even waggled their tongue as I walked past them, just like the boys did at school when I passed through them in my PT kits. But I didn't even have that much cover on me right now. My bikini bottom was worse than a pair of knickers. It barely covered the pubic triangle and nearly a third of my butt cheeks were peeping out. And I didn't want to think about my naked torso above the waist.

Paul eventually came to a corner where his families sat and made the introduction. To my dismay, there was not just his brother John and sister-in-law Mary, but also Paul's mother Iris! And suddenly they were all looking up at me. I felt so ill at ease and just couldn't help blushing from head to toe. I guessed that my cheeks must have turned scarlet! All I wanted to do was to dig a hole and bury myself permanently in it.

"John, don't be so rude. Get our guests a drink." Mary broke the silence when she took off her sunhat and threw it onto her husband's lap. And for a fraction of a second before the hat landed, I caught a glimpse of a bulge under John's khaki shorts.

"Coke alright with you ladies?" John asked.

"Yes, please." Stephie flashed John her big smile and replied readily for the both of us.

"Dana, come and sit over here. I don't normally get to see Paul's friends from the office." Iris padded on the metal folding chair next to her.

And I thought, Paul's colleagues were not like this. They didn't normally behave so lewdly, nor did I. But how could I explain this to her.

Awkwardly, I walked over to Paul's mother and sank onto the chair before my knees gave. Then came the sudden jiggling of my unrestrained breasts the instant my butt hit the chair. My cheeks were piping hot and my nipples were throbbing as they puffed up prominently from my small flushed breasts. I didn't have to see them, I just knew! It was so damn embarrassing. And what the hell should I say to her?

"Uh, Mrs..." my voice came out hoarse.

"Just call me Iris."

"Uh, Iris... I'm so sorry about..." I tried to explain my situation but my voice failed me.

"Don't worry my dear. You look lovely, really." Iris then added in a hush voice, "When I was younger, my late husband tried persuading me to go topless but I just didn't have the nerve. Dana, you're a very brave and lovely girl!"

Then she padded her hand on my knee as if to reassure me that everything was okay, but she made me jump!

"Isn't Dana beautiful?" Celeste said out of the blue.

"Yes, dear." Mary said and gave me a kind and knowing smile just as John returned with two Diet Coke.

"So, when I grow up and am beautiful like Dana, can I also take my top off?" Celeste asked aloud.

Paul choked on his drink.

"Well..." John said.

"Diet Coke alright with you?" Mary cut him short, as she no doubt realised that I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I just took the chilled can from John and looked down at my feet.

"Dana, can you take me to wee wee?" Celeste grabbed my hand and asked.

"Celeste!" Mary tried to intervene.

"Yes, it's okay." I said simply, anything to get the hell out of here.

Proudly, Celeste marched me through the crowd to the washroom where there was a queue waiting outside. Once again, I saw that heads turned as I passed through them. My temples and nipples were throbbing in synchronicity by then.

I knew that Celeste and I must be quite a sight. She stood not much taller than three feet and had not reached puberty. Yet she was wearing both her cute little bikini top and bottom, while I just flashed my jiggling tits about for all to see.

The long queue meant that I had to stand in some sort of a parade outside the ladies room. And the others girls were already giving me the eyes! I looked over to the far corner at Paul and saw that Stephie was turning her charms on him.

"I knew him first, you Bitch!" Suddenly, I was so jealous. Despite of all these, I felt a weird tingling down there, at the only place on my nubile body that was still sort of decently covered!

I hadn't realised how desperately I needed to use the toilet. I was even more surprised to find that weird tingling I felt earlier had left me soaking wet down there. Had I not wipe myself dry in time in the toilet, it would have soaked through my bikini bottom and that would be the end of me.

"Can we play ping-pong?" Celeste asked a little while after we returned to her family corner.

I didn't want to put myself on display playing ping-pong. But I also didn't want to stay around Paul's families. It was a choice between two evils. I looked and saw that there were two table-tennis tables at a far corner and the place was deserted.

"Okay." I replied reluctantly and she just grabbed my hand and steered us over there.

Tic-Tec-Toc...

After a while, it became clear that Celeste was too short to play the game properly. What's more, a small crowd of men had gathered around our table just gawping at my tits! I was furious and my body began shaking uncontrollably.

Paul came with Mary. He took the bat from Celeste while Mary scooped up the little darling. Then the mother and child headed back to their family corner.

"How about a game?" Paul asked.

"If you think you're up to it. But I shall warn you. I represented my school in table-tennis." I didn't know why but I wanted to impress Paul that I was not just a bimbo who flashed her tits around.

"Me too." was all he said.

I stared him in the eyes then I threw the ping-pong high above my head and served with a smart backspin.

"Very good." he said, as he smashed the ball back at me showing that he meant business.

G-String
G-String
52 Followers
12