Danah's Demise: Office Invasion

Story Info
Tough boss gets special treatment during office robbery.
11.3k words
4.56
97.9k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsZona
MsZona
39 Followers

Stephanie almost jumped off her office chair when the big pile of folders slammed on her receptionist desk. As she turned around, she heard that stern voice she so dreaded, especially on the Friday afternoon. "Steph, can you process these files for me please?" It was past 4pm and Stephanie was about to leave work and enjoy the weekend. "Today would be great," she heard. Off course she wanted to say no. The pile of files looked like at least three hours work. Processing it all would mean she'd have to reschedule her date with Tim. Not that she was looking forward to it, but the guy had been bugging her for a date for weeks. She wanted to get it over with and enjoy her free weekend. But as she fully turned around, she looked at her boss waiting with her hands on the stack of folders. The cold, blue eyes prompted the 21 year old receptionist to another answer: "Certainly, miss Colt. I will take care of it right away."

The 28 year old Danah Colt started working at the company several months ago as an interim manager and problemsolver. The previous boss was a populair guy. He was fun to work with, but made a terrible mess of everything else. Numbers were down across the board, while costs were consistently rising. It was inevitable that het got laid off and when he did, the board decided to temporarily hire some outside help to get things back on the rails. Danah was the perfect candidate to get things moving again in the company. After blazing through the international business school with near-perfect scores, she had a relatively short, but impressive career at the top of some large companies before starting for herself. She wanted to fully utilize her skillset, so struggling companies could now hire Colt as an ad-interim. She'd emporarily take the reigns of the company and make the impopular decisions that long term bosses were afraid to take. She'd fix what was broken.

To succeed in the male dominated macho-world of business, Colt believed a girl had to be tougher than her peers. So usually she doubled down on those impopular decisions. When she was introduced as the new manager of the branch, she noticed some of the employees hardly tried to contain their smirks. This behaviour was all to familiar for her. It was simply the one way track most of the male brains were operating on. The previous manager allowed an oldschool macho officeculture to flourish. The fact that a young and attractive lady walked in and took the reigns was a delight for the predominantly male employees.

The first couple of days she was at her new office, employees couldn't believe their luck. Such a stunning young woman was considered to be a pushover. She was reffered to as 'blondy', 'hotty' or 'sweet cheecks'. Not to her face, obviously. But some of the guys were loud enough during their watercooler-chatter, that Colt could hear them all the way from her private office. So when she decided to step up, the fun quickly ended. In no-time she booked incredible results and turned the entire branch around. Numbers were up all over the place and for the first time in years, it seemed they could end a quarter breaking even. This did however have significant impact on the way employees treated their job.

Colt swiftly and effectively killed the free-for-all, do-whatever-you-want attitude. Everyone was now required to work their ass of. Anyone not willing, or able to, could pack their bags and leave. To drive her point home, she made an example out of Todd from the logistics department. He used to be the alpha male in the office. A big, muscular guy who made the most raunchy and loudest jokes. Everyone looked op to him. He was called in Colt's office one day. With a lot bravoure and the occasional lewd comment, he dissappeared in her office. Twenty minutes later he returned to his desk, packed his stuff and left without a word. Danah stood in the door opening of her office, calmly watching him leave.

********

That was three months ago and today the team was a lot smaller. Danah Colt either fired all the slackers, or made sure they quit themselves. Only the necessary positions remained filled and Richard was glad he was one of the people that could keep their job. His job evaluation with Danah had been no cakewalk though. He was almost twenty years older than her and at least 10 inches taller. But during his evaluation she constantly seem to tower over him, even though she sat in her officechair. She was fast and sharp. Every excuse he could muster up for not achieving his goals past quarter were shot down before he could even air them. After a while he felt reduced to small pile of sweating and stuttering fool.

After what seemed to be ages, Richard was allowed to leave Colts office with a personal improvement plan in his hands like a little schoolboy. He started working at this company decades ago, but it felt like this was his first day all over again. Upon leaving the office, Colt asked him to call Annika, from the production department to her office. Richard knew Annika was also a veteran within the company. So was her wive to whom she had been married to for years. Her wife was one of the first ones to get fired over making inappropiate remarks about Colt. Richard saw the worries in Annika's eyes as he told her to head to Colt's office. An hour later he saw Annika taking her seat again. She looked like she just ran a marathon, but she was allowed to keep her job.

Richard looked up from his desk as he heared the ticking of high heels on the office tiles. He watched as Danah returned from the reception desk. Richard guessed she just dumped a huge workload on the desk of Stephanie, right before the weekend. That poor girl never dared to say no. But in all honesty, Richard probably also wouldn't have the guts to refuse. Nobody in the office probably had. He quietly observed as Colt marched to the other end of the office. His eyes inadvertently moved down. To her long legs in the silky black pantyhose and the black pencilskirt. That professional outfit that could nevertheless not quite prevent showing the beatiful curves of her body.

Richard's mind sometimes wandered, and he started to ask himself what Danah Colt would do in her free time, when she was not working. Did she even have free time, as she was always the first to arrive and the last to leave in the office? Richard tried to picture her on a saturdayafternoon. Her blonde hair hanging casually over her shoulders. He could hardly imagine. Would she ever wear jeans? Or even better...yoga pants? Richards mind slowly drifted off. Colt was an incredibly attractive woman, but she always looked so...so serious. That beautiful round butt in some tight grey yoga pants. Her flat belly exposed and a short top over her full breasts. Richard sometimes discussed these kind of things with his co-worker Patrick, who worked at accounting. Patrick guessed CC. Richard always disagreed, and guessed they were bigger than that.

The two of them once went to the pub after work. They started out hesitant, as the respect or even fear for Colt's authority followed both of them all the way to the bar. But after a couple of drinks the mood started to loosen up and Danah was inevitably the main subject of conversation. It didn't take long for the men to land on the subject of her sexlife. Colt never discussed anything about her private life in the office. It was a mystery what Colt did between working days, let alone between the sheets. Did she have a boyfriend? A husband? Or did she prefer women? Did she even have sex, or was it all work, no play? A couple of beers later, the conversation was elevated to a whole other level. Off course Danah had sex. With a body like that she could make every guy go crazy. They talked about her fine tits and how they would feel in the hand. In the mouth. They discussed her private parts at length. Would she shave? Leave only a little line of hair above the treasure? Would the carpet match the drapes?

That night, they both ended up severly intoxicated. Patrick fantasized out loud how the next morning he would bend Danah over her desk, pull her black skirt up and shove his dick right in her. Richard suggested he would contribute by fingering her asshole at the same time, until they brought her to a screaming and much needed orgasm. Patrick used a salted peanut from the bar to demonstrate how he would use his tongue on her clit once he had her naked on her desk. Richard knew exactly what he would do if she would wrap her long, slim, and firm legs around his neck. They talked about whipped cream on her flat stomach. Her full, red lips eagerly wrapped around their dicks. They talked about how she, seeing her dominance in the office, probably spent the entire weekend tying up guys and whipping them red. After the bar had closed and they had stumbled home, both guys ferociously masturbated. Both of them closed their eyes and imagined the same image of their beautiful young boss, laid out before them. After blowing their loads, both of them quicly realized something like this would never, ever happen.

Colt walked over to the other side of the office and stopped at the desk of the Logistics intern. The young, scrawny guy Tim quickly hid his facebook behind an Excel-sheet as he noticed her coming. Colt disliked interns in general, and Tim specifically. She made no effort to hide that fact. With interns you had to be patient and invest in their future. Colt rather paid someone a regular salary to do a good job, instead of paying nothing and getting nothing in return. Tim seemed more eager to invest his time in hanging out at the receptionists' desk, than in work. But he was in his last weeks of his internship. And at least she could get him to do some simple tasks that no one could be bothered to do.

"Tim, do you have those meeting minutes for me?"

Tim looked flustered. He completely forgot. "I...I was just working on them, Ms Colt."

She instantly recognized his pathetic lie. "I can't wait for them all weekend. Please have them in my inbox this afternoon."

"Off course, but it is already 4pm and I was about to meet wi..."

Danah couldn't care less about how that sentence would end and decided not to waste time on it: "This afternoon, thanks."

When she turned around she noticed Patrick from accounting quickly ducking away and hide behind his computer screen. She knew all to well he was looking at her ass. As a young woman in a high position, she had gotten used to this. She saw the way men lower in the companies' foodchain looked at her. She knew how they talked when they gathered around the watercooler. Guys like Patrick, she knew, were totally stuck. Same job, same wife for decades. If a young and confident woman comes around and tells them what to do, they instantly get carried away to some sort of perverted fantasyworld. Patrick seemed especially susceptible to this and he had to watch his steps. Danah returned to her office, hung her blazer over her chair and opened her schedule on the next week in which she typed: "Evaluation Patrick, accounting. Final warning!!".

Just as she opened her inbox, she heard noise outside her private office. It seemed like people were yelling, screaming and running. She glanced at the clock, 4.14pm on a Friday afternoon. Her red lips narrowed as she wondered why they couldn't just work till 5 and go home. Did they get the NERF-guns out again, that she hid out of sight a couple of weeks back? She stood up, straightened her skirt and walked to the door. For a second she hesitated and thought about getting her blazer. She never left the office without. Primarily because she always wanted to maintain a professional look. But also because if you'd look hard enough, you'd be able to see her black bra underneath the thin silk fabric. And she knew for a fact that Patrick would be looking as hard as he could. The poor guy had enough trouble concentrating when she was around. However the yelling outside her office intensified, so she proceeded.

********

The door from the receptionist lobby swung open. Four guys, masked with scarves and balaclava's barged in on the office.

"EVERYBODY ON THE FUCKING GROUND. THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

A fifth guy with a white plastic mask on followed, holding a panicking Stephanie by her neck. The guys spread up. They were armed and waving around large knifes. One of them ran up to Annika and directed her to the middle of the office. Tim was pulled away from his desk by a big guy with a red scarve around his head. Richard dropped to his knees with his hands in the air, Patrick did the same. The robbers told them to sit on the floor. In one line next to each other, hands behind their heads. Everybody obeyed as fast as they could, while the robbers yelled at their faces.

"THE SAFE, WHERE IS THE FUCKING SAFE?!"

Nobody had the courage to say a word. Stephanie whimpered, Tim was shaking like a leaf, Annika started to sweat. Suddenly the gang of thugs fell silent as they turned around in unison.

"What the hell is going on here?!" A clear and decisive voice interupted them. In the opening of ther office stood Danah Colt. Hands on her hips, chest out, her eyes seemingly spitting fire.

"You're running this joint, aren't you?" the guy with the white mask spoke. He tried to sound as dangerous as the moment he walked in, but the sight of Colt clearly made him tone down a bit.

"We're looking for the safe. We want everything in it. And fast!"

Colt did not look impressed. "What are you talking about? There's nothing here. Let those people go. This will get you nothing!"

The guy with the white mask, who clearly seemed to be the leader of the bunch, swiftly walked up to her. Danah didn't seem to blink an eye as he stopped right before her. He was a bulky guy with broad shoulders and thick arms. He was taller, but her high heels compensated enough so she could look him straight in the eye.

"Funny", he said. "A good friend told me something different, honey."

God, she hated it when guys called her honey.

"He told me there is a safe. And that it is filled with goodies too. So tell me where it is and how to open it and we can leave without hurting anybody."

Those last words made Stephanie sob a little louders. Danah seemed slightly annoyed by this.

"Tell your friend he's an idiot," she replied defiantly. "There's nothing here."

Richard knew she was bluffing. There was a safe, and the company did keep quite some valuables in there. The robbers had it right, except this was information hardly anybody knew. Only people who worked in the company for a long time knew about the safe, back in storage in a dark corner. Richard wondered if Danahs bold plan of denial would succeed as the gang leader looked a bit flustered. But at that second he heard the panicked voice of Annika next to him. Her bloated head was ever more red than normal as she uttered:

"There is a safe! In storage, in the back corner! She knows, Ms. Colt knows! Please don't hurt us!"

The White Mask turned triomphantly to Danah. "In storage, she knooows, she knooows," he mimicked the squeaky voice of Annika. "Well, honey. We're going to Storage. Move!"

He waived his long knife around to emphasize his order. To his relieve, Danah started moving towards the door of the office. Her eyes burned a hole in Annika as she passed her employees. She kept silent as she confidently strode to the door. One of the thugs conspiciously turned his head to look at her rear as she walked by. He whistled between his teeth. Danah stopped for a second:

"Don't get ANY ideas," she calmy told him, before dissapearing in Storage with two thugs on her tail.

The five employees were left on the office floor. Three of the masked robbers were keeping a close eye on them. A couple of minutes passed before they heard a low voice calling from Storage. It was the white masked leader. The thugs gestured everybody to get up and go to Storage as well. As the roup walked in, they noticed the loading bay was open and an unmarked van was waiting just outside. The group figured this had to be the getaway car from the robbers. What they couldn't figure out, was a strange looking contraption. A wooden platform of about two by two metres. Small wheels underneath it, a little bench in the middle and four thick iron bars sticking on the corners, pointing to the ceiling. The employees exchanged puzzled looks, as they were forced to sit on the ground, a couple of meters from the weird platform.

Richard watched as Danah Colt was clearly discussing with the two thugs that accompanied her to Storage. He realized that if she had enough time, the robbers might actually change their minds. He didn't like it when he was at the other end of the negotiation table, but right now there was a change she'd talk them out of it. She was that impregnable. But for the sake of his own safety, he hoped she would give in. That she would just give the gang what they wanted and get everyone out there safely. Surely the company had insurance? What was she doing arguing with these guys?

Richard hardly had time to finish that thought, as suddenly it seemed like someone pressed a fast-forward button. The White Mask apparently got tired talked of talking to Danah. As he turned around he gave a signal to his henchmen. Three guys immediately jumped on Danah, securing her arms and legs and covering her mouth. Danah tried to yell, she fought and wrestled. In the offices and boardrooms she was invincible, but against the physical strength of three large men she was no match. In the struggle her clasp fell from her hair on the ground, as the guys secured her limbs and lifted her up off the ground. One thug waived his knife in front of the remaining employees, to prevent them from helping their boss. But that thought didn't even cross their minds as the purpose of the strange contraption quickly became clear to them.

Danah struggled for all she was worth, as she was carried to the platform. She was laid with her back on the small bench, about one meter high. The robbers had no trouble pulling her arms away from her body and stretched them out way over her head. There they secured them with thick leather straps to two of the metal poles. Danah cussed and yelled, but the same happened with her legs, which were spread wide and secured to the two other poles. As two thugs slowly pulled her struggling legs apart, her tight pencilskirt slid up. Above her black stay-up stockings, the smooth, silky skin of her upper thigh started showing. As her legs were firmly secured in place, the small, black lingerie Danah was wearing became ever so slightly visible.

The whole scuffle lasted only a couple of seconds, but after that Richard, Patrick, Tim, Annika and Stephanie could not believe their eyes. They had a side view of the platform, where their boss was currently fuming with rage as she struggled to get free. Her body formed a large X as her arms and legs were tied as far apart as possible. With every jerking move of her legs, her skirt seemed to slide up a bit, revealing more and more of her skin above her stay-ups. The little bench supported her back, but not her butt, forcing Danah in a slight arch with her hip tilted down and her chest almost proudly in the air. The gang leader walked up to her head. Her long hair was waving around as she spat insults and threats at him. Unfazed, the guy grabbed a blindfold and covered her eyes.

Allthough the face of the gangleader was completely covered with the white mask, it was clear to everyone he was thoroughly enjoying himself. His grin was audible as he grabbed a big pair of scissors and slowly walked up to the stretched out businesswoman on display in the middle of the room.

"Honey," he started. As if he knew she loathed that word. "Hon...you can get out and walk away. If you just give us the code to open the safe, then we're gone. Promised!"

MsZona
MsZona
39 Followers