Dana's Day Dream

Story Info
Vixen wife's day dream about an anonymous playmate.
5.1k words
4.11
10.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a day dream fantasy my wife had and shared with me. I found it hot and thought I'd share with you.

***

Dana was surprised when her phone chirped indicating she had a text. "Hey, baby. It's Kevin. Got time soon for a meet?"

Kevin was my Dana's "friend with benefits." He'd stop by every couple of months, after texting her to schedule it, for a suck-n-fuck session. She always enjoyed the meets and her husband loved hearing about it after the fact. In fact, her husband loved it anytime she embraced her more promiscuous side. It turned her on knowing that it turned her husband on and she certainly had no complaints about being able to play with other men. Variety is, to some extent, the spice of life and it made her feel good to know that she made other men so hard and excited. When she saw the text from Kevin she smiled and thought, "Cool. I was just thinking it was about time."

Typing on her phone she responded, "Sure. When?"

"What're your days off?" Kevin asked. She replied. With a little back and forth they decided to meet the following Wednesday during his lunch break. "I'm looking forward to your pussy being filled up," Kevin sent after they'd settled on the day and time.

"Me too!" Dana texted back with a smile Kevin couldn't see. She was at work but her pussy was already getting a little slick just thinking about Kevin coming over. Before going back to work duties she quickly texted her husband. "Kevin is coming over Wednesday at lunch. You going to be home?"

After a few minutes of delay, her husband replied, "Yes, but I'll stay in the office. You enjoy."

Dana was both disappointed and appreciative at the same time. While she enjoyed the rare treat of playing with two men together, she found it easier - for whatever reason - to let go a bit more if her husband wasn't there. He had never been judgmental of her, but for whatever reason she seemed to be afraid that he would someday. For her, it was just easier to let go to the pleasures of sex if he wasn't around. There was absolutely no implication of love or emotional attachment with Kevin. It was just a good recreational sex session. Kevin was a good lover who knew how to eat her, loved how wet and relaxed she got, had a decent sized dick and managed to always push her past some limit she'd set. Thinking about it made her remember their last session. She'd always made him wear a condom but the last time they were together he said he wanted to cum in her... and she let him. She was almost ashamed of how she'd asked him to. "Yes," she'd hissed as he announced his pending orgasm. "Give it to me. Fill my pussy." Afterward, when Kevin was gone and she was telling her husband about it, she'd left out how she had taken Kevin bareback and begged for him to cum in her. It made her feel so naughty... so... slutty. But she hated that word and was ashamed anytime she acted in a manner she thought would be labeled such. Still... it had felt so good when Kevin's cock throbbed and spit and came as deep up in her as he could reach and her husband reacted with delight anytime she acted in a way she would classify as "slutty." The more wanton she was; the more cock hungry she was; the more "just fuck me!" she was... the more her husband seemed to like and be turned on by it.

Another few days passed and her phone chirped again; this time while she was home. "Hey, sexy. Kevin here. Doing anything fun?"

"Not really," she sent back. "Relaxing on the sofa." It was still relatively early in the day and she was still in her pajamas. She slept naked so her 'pajamas' were sweats that she put on when she got up to move around the house.

"Sounds nice," Kevin replied. "Wish I was. Working here." There seemed no reply necessary for that, so she didn't send one. A few minutes went by and another text came in from him. "Wanna brighten my day?"

"Sure," she replied. "How?" She thought she knew but...

"Send me a picture of your delicious pussy," he sent back.

It felt deliciously naughty. Dana wasn't one to send many selfies, much less erotic ones. She had sent very few to her husband but she knew how much he enjoyed them, and it wasn't like Kevin hadn't already seen (and enjoyed) what he was asking her to send a picture of. Without replying to him, she took off her sweat pants, made sure her sweatshirt was well up out of the way, positioned herself on the sofa so her legs were spread wide and took the picture he requested. It took three tries before she got one she was happy to send him. The one she sent showed her pussy nicely spread but not gaping open. Her labia were just a little slick with her juices and laid out nicely to either side of her hot opening. She had just recently trimmed so her pussy looked neat. Her clit was just starting to erect under its hood.

She sent Kevin that picture and didn't bother putting her pants back on. Instead, holding her phone in one hand and waiting for his reply, she let the fingers of her other hand idly rub her pussy... dragging one finger up between her lips, over her clit and back down after circling it once or twice. As much as it felt good she always preferred for someone else to do it. Being married, that "someone" was always supposed to be her husband but she really got excited when it was someone else - new or otherwise. It was one of the reasons she enjoyed Kevin so much. He didn't want anything from her except a good fuck session now and then - but when he showed up, he was all about pleasuring and using her and leaving her until the next time.

"Nice," came his reply. "Looks tasty. Is it?"

Dana almost sneered at the text. She wasn't big on kissing a lover after he'd eaten her and she'd rarely tasted herself off a hard cock that had already been in her or off her fingers or those of a lover. It wasn't so much that she didn't like the taste of her pussy as much as she just didn't see the need to ever taste it. She would sometimes in the flow of a play session, but it was a rare occasion she actually looked forward to it. Now here Kevin was asking if her pussy was sweet. She could send back, "it is," and not even have tasted. He wouldn't know the difference. But that somehow felt more dishonest than not telling her husband if she played with someone.

"Don't know," she finally replied. "Haven't tasted. You want to?" She was hoping to deflect his attention from the idea of her tasting herself.

"I'd love to," he replied quickly. "But don't wait for me. It's delicious. You enjoy."

"Okay," she replied, with no intention of tasting herself. She was going to tell him to have a good day but that would end the text conversation and she wasn't sure she wanted to. It depended on what direction he took it.

"You should enjoy a good orgasm," he sent shortly. "Keep that pussy warmed up and ready for me to use."

"Maybe," she replied. "Maybe I'll save it up for you." He didn't respond and she figured he had gone back to work. Dana enjoyed slowly stroking her fingers through her sex for another minute or two and then decided it was time for a shower. Picking up her sweatpants she walked half-naked through the house, smiling to herself. If her husband had been there he'd have enjoyed seeing her like this. Somehow he found it hotter for her to be naked below the waist rather than being completely naked. Maybe it was the focus, she thought. In her bedroom she took off the sweatshirt and started to go get in the shower. Almost as an afterthought she pulled her favorite vibrator from her drawer and took it in with her. It was waterproof and buzzed just right and never failed to help her with a good orgasm... or two or three.

On Tuesday, one day before their playdate, Dana's phone chirped again. It was in the morning and she was working the late shift, so she was still home. She knew Kevin was at work. The text said, "Hey sexy, Kevin here. Wanna try something different?"

"Sure," she replied, wondering what he meant. Typically, for their fuck dates, he had come to her house and she had been waiting for him naked. He let himself in, came and found her and the playtime commenced. She wondered what he meant by "different."

His reply told her. "Be naked and waiting for me on all fours," the text said.

"Okay," she replied and then added, "but that's not too different. You've had me that way plenty of times."

"Be blindfolded," came his response. That WAS different. He wanted her naked, on her hands and knees and blindfolded. She pictured herself on her bed - her marital bed - facing the head of the bed but positioned near the foot... her ass up and pussy open, just waiting for a man to slide his cock into her. In this case, a man who wasn't her husband, who she couldn't see. All she would know would be what she heard and felt. It both excited her and made her nervous - but it was a good kind of nervous and she thought it was a fun twist to their 'normal' play.

"I can do that," she said.

"Don't say anything," came his next text. "No words spoken by either of us." That sounded odd to her, but if neither of them spoke then there would be no sounds except those of their pleasure. Moans... groans... the slapping of flesh together and slurping noises of wetness being shared. She thought it might be hot and was willing to give it a try.

"Okay," she responded. "I'll be naked and waiting. Text me before you come in and I'll put on the blindfold and get into position." As she typed out the text she realized that the scenario he was setting up didn't sound like a lot of foreplay would be involved during this play date. He was setting her up so he could walk in, fuck her doggy style until he came and then leave without a word having been spoken. She shuddered with delight at the thought of his cock pumping its hot juice into her. He'd get especially deep if he fucked her doggy style and, although she felt guilty about it, she was looking forward to feeling his manhood swell and pulse as it spit thick sticky cum into her.

As she went about her day she found herself distracted thinking about her playdate with Kevin. What he was setting up was just different enough to reenergize that nervous excited feeling in her. A part of her was disappointed that their playdate would be a simple quick hard fuck. Another part of her loved how... naughty it felt. She was going to get naked, put on a blindfold and get into position for a man - who wasn't her husband - to simply walk in, fuck her... use her... pound her pussy and fill it with his hot cum... and then leave. Neither of them would speak to each other. This was going to be near anonymous sex at its best. She was aware of how wet her pussy was when she thought about it and that told her all she needed to know about how she felt about it.

Wednesday morning was typical for her day off at home. Her husband was up and 'at work' in his home office, behind closed doors, by six a.m. Kevin was due over at noon so Dana enjoyed a leisurely morning. She slept in, had more coffee than normal and tried to distract herself from her pending play time. At around ten she ate breakfast and by eleven she was carefully trimming/shaving her sex so it would look nice for her playmate. She loved it when Kevin tongue-fucked her, or sucked on her clit, and he - like almost every man she'd played with - preferred not to fight through a jungle of hair to get to her pleasure centers. On the other hand, she hated shaving herself smooth so she kept her bikini line carefully shaved and trimmed her pubic thatch down short. None of her lovers had complained.

At about eleven forty her phone chirped to indicate a text. "Kevin here. On my way."

"Okay," she sent back. It was a fifteen or twenty minute drive depending on traffic.

Naked, she walked into her husband's office, kissed him and let him grope her some. As he sucked on one nipple his fingers strayed between her legs and found her pussy nearly dripping wet. He chuckled.

"Looking forward to your playdate?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Dana responded with a smile.

"Have fun," he told her. "Let me know when he's gone and we can get some lunch or play time if you want more." She kissed him again, assured him she was going to have as much fun as she could, and then left his office, carefully closing the door as she went. Her husband watched her ass as she walked away, thinking about the fact that she was going to wait to get fucked by another man. It excited him that she was able to enjoy being so open and honest. With her husband sitting in his office at the other end of the house, she was going to happily fuck another man just for the pure pleasure of the sexual encounter, and then she'd come let her husband know when she was done. With his cock hard in his jeans, her husband tried to go back to focusing on work.

Dana went down to her bedroom and got comfortable on the bed. She had her blindfold out and was waiting. At just a few minutes before noon her phone chirped. "Just pulled in the driveway. Let me know when you're ready."

"Give me a minute to put on the blindfold and get into position and then come in," she replied.

Putting down her phone, Dana situated herself at the foot of the bed as she had envisioned. She got on her hands and knees, comfortable bent over a stack of pillows, and then pulled on the blindfold. She thought about making it a bit loose so she could see around the bottom, but since Kevin would be behind her the whole time and she couldn't turn her head around far enough to see him, seeing around the blindfold at all wouldn't matter. Plus, it would defeat the purpose.

As she was thinking about it she heard the back door close. In her mind's eye she saw Kevin walking into the kitchen, kicking off his shoes and then coming down the hallway. She heard his footsteps as he neared the bedroom door and then as he came in. She could feel him looking at her. She didn't hear any movement and found herself both nervous and excited. She was naked and exposed, not to mention ass up and pussy open. She hadn't felt herself before getting into position and putting on the blindfold, but she was pretty sure she was wet. She'd been wet seemingly all week after setting up this playdate.

Dana heard Kevin getting undressed. Typically, when he came to visit her, he didn't wear underwear and she loved pulling his pants off to find him commando... his cock available and in her face without having to worry about another layer of clothing. Since she was always naked as she waited for him, he didn't get to take any clothes off of her; neither of them got the pleasure of anticipating her nakedness being slowly exposed.

The rustling behind her stopped and she felt her heartbeat quicken. She felt hands caressing her ass... squeezing her cheeks and pulling them open. As intimate as it is to have someone face-to-genitals with you, for some reason, having your butt cheeks spread, knowing your asshole was exposed to someone's view felt even more private; it felt more intimate; it felt naughty and dirty and exciting all at the same time.

One hand left her ass and a moment later she felt the swollen knob of a cockhead being guided up and down her slit. It felt hard and spongy at the same time as her lover dragged it across her clit, up through her slick lips and then back down across her clit again. Each time he dragged it up between her lips she ever so slightly pushed back to let him know she wanted it inside her. She was looking forward to the feeling of his manhood opening her; stretching her; filling her. Her lover apparently knew that too and continued to tease her back rubbing his cock up and down.

After maybe a dozen or so strokes she finally felt him stop... the swollen crown of his cock positioned to enter her... her lips just split around his cockhead. Her body quivered with anticipation as she felt her lover slowly apply pressure. He went so slow and she wanted to be filled now! With both hands back on her ass, wrapping around to hold her hips, he slowly slid the first inch of his cock into her; just penetrating her with the head of it and not much more. She felt the thickness of it just beginning to open her and realized she must have been anticipating this even more than she thought. It felt more intense than usual. She felt the stretch more than she had last time.

For a moment her brain screamed, "Condom!" But only for a moment. Kevin had fucked her without a condom before and, truth be told, while necessary sometimes, she hated condoms. She enjoyed the skin-on-skin feeling of a hard cock sliding into her. She was looking forward to feeling him cum and she knew she had little chance of getting pregnant. Timing was everything.

He pulled the head back out, stroked his length up and down her slit again and then reinserted himself. This time he pushed in the head plus maybe another inch and then back out to just the head keeping her open. It definitely felt like it had been too long for her. She always felt it when a lover's cock opened her and penetrated her. Every woman 'felt' it but Dana could feel her pussy actually stretching open every time she got fucked. Sometimes the feeling was more intense - if it had been awhile since she'd had sex or if she was with a man with thicker equipment. She had been with Kevin before so she passed off this intensity of this feeling today as due to it having been a couple weeks since she'd last gotten laid.

His cock pushed into her again and she heard herself moan. The head plus a couple of inches and it felt SO good. She could feel every new bit of his length as he pushed into her and she could feel her pussy opening to accept him. He pulled out again... and then back in... and out and in... and with every new push he added a little bit more of his length. Kevin was almost the exact same size as her husband in the manhood department so her pussy was used to it. She knew where he would "bottom out," and just how much her pussy would be stretched open. Today that stretch felt bigger and she swore he was reaching places in her that he never had before.

Finally she felt his pubis pushing up against her as he got his full length buried in her wetness. Her pussy felt full; nicely stretched both in width and depth. It felt so good. It felt better as he began to slowly stroke in and out of her. Sometimes he used half strokes; sometimes he used full strokes. He wasn't slamming his length into her yet; the fuck was, for now, leisurely. She knew he'd get there and she knew they were both looking forward to it. Kevin loved to pound her pussy hard and fast and she thoroughly enjoyed it when he did so. "Just pound my pussy," she had told him during past encounters. He was obedient and delighted in doing so.

Dana had no idea of time as she simply enjoyed being fucked. For however long it lasted, her world revolved around the manhood sliding in and out of her wetness; sometimes long slow strokes; sometimes hard fast ones. She orgasmed somewhere along the way as her lover rubbed a pussy-juice-slicked thumb over the tight rosebud of her asshole, continuing to pound the length of his hard cock into and out of her.

She had needed this. She didn't realize how MUCH she had needed it until she was getting it. It felt wonderful and she could barely think about anything. Somewhere in the back of her mind she realized that her husband was at the other end of the house... less than seventy feet away... working while she was naked and not only allowing another man to use her, but thoroughly enjoying it as he did so.

She felt another orgasm approaching as her backdoor was just barely opened by her lover's thumb. It provided the perfect amount of tension and tightening to push her over the edge. Her pussy spasmed and clutched at the intruding manhood as it continued to piston in and out of her. She heard her lover groan and knew that she'd soon be feeling his cock swell ever more, hardening that final bit before it began to launch into her the hot stickiness she wouldn't feel until it began to run out of her.

12