Dana's Diary: Opening the Back Door

Story Info
Dana gets her first enema--because she wants anal sex.
1.7k words
4.3
76.8k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinatart
tinatart
18 Followers

Author's Note: People frequently ask if Dana's Diary is autobiographical. Most of the stories are based on events that actually occurred, in which I played a starring role. Others are based on events that occurred, but in which I was at best a supporting actress, and the rest are products of my imagination. In any given case, you decide, because I won't tell.

Dana's Introductory Comments: Like my author, I'm about 5-7, with great legs, a nice ass, and lustrous brunette hair. My breasts are small but firm, with dark nipples. My lips are full, my eyes dark, and if my nose is a bit prominent, well I prefer to think it gives me a noble, perhaps aristocratic look. Unlike my author, I'll be 27 years old forever, and crazy enough to try almost anything. After all, I won't get any STDs, I won't get caught (unless She wants me to get caught), and there won't be any permanent damage or harm. So, as they say in those commercials, "don't try this at home!" Just enjoy....

* "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" My hips humped up and my legs spread as wide as I could get them, while my body spasmed under the lash of Christy's tongue on my clit and the thrusting of her finger in my ass. Starbursts of pleasure shot through me, and I wailed in my orgasm. Then I moaned as the feelings began to recede; my hips came down, and Christy came up to lie on top of me.

I tasted myself on her lips as she kissed me; I opened my mouth and wrapped my arms around her to hold her close. Our tongues touched, but it was mostly the soft lips that we craved, and the comfort of our warm bodies touching each other.

Not that it was cold out by the pool. In fact sweat glistened on our naked bodies, and after a while Christy got up to get cokes from the cooler. She grinned at me and stuck a finger in her mouth... the finger that had just been in my ass, I figured, and I couldn't help giggling.

"You like my finger, "she grinned as she handed me a coke. "So why are you worried about taking Rich up your ass?"

Rich was my current boyfriend; like most of the guys I dated he was a few years older than I was, and more experienced. He wanted us to have anal sex, but so far I had refused him. It scared me to think of that dick in my ass.

Christy sat in the lawn chair facing mine and splayed her legs with one on each side of the chair, showing me her cunt. I was in the same position, showing her mine. "Your finger and Rich's dick are two different things," I said. "For one thing, his dick is a lot longer, and a whole lot thicker than your finger!"

That's when Christi's sister showed up. "Well look at you guys!" Patti laughed when she saw us. Christi blushed. I don't know why: Patti knew we were always having sex, and had joined us many times herself.

Patti is an older version of Christy: blond, long-legged, curved, and with bigger boobs than I'll ever have. Already out of college and working for a living, she was much more experienced than either of us, and she had always been happy to share her knowledge. Both of us had come to depend on her for information about sex, boyfriends, clothes, and just about anything we needed to know.

"We were just talking about Dana's boyfriend," Christy said. "He wants to fuck her ass and she's scared to let him."

"Really? Well come into my room and we'll talk about it." We followed her through the house and sat on her bed while she took off the conservative suit she had worn to work.

I told her about how I was afraid it would hurt. A dick is a lot bigger than a finger, and a finger is all I'd ever had up my ass. She listened as she peeled off her pantyhose, then started removing lacy lingerie as she told me how to handle anal sex. "Make sure to use lots of lube," she said, and suggested that if he didn't have any Vaseline or K-Y handy, hand lotion would work. Then she talked about how we had to take it slowly and gently, starting out with just his finger and working up to his cock. She said that if I were really hot it would be easier, and if I could relax my asshole that would help a lot. "And," she said, "push out like you're taking a shit. That'll make it easier."

"Well, OK..." I paused. "But I don't want it to be gross, you know? I mean what if he gets... something... on his dick?"

"Oh, he won't, unless you have the runs or something. That is, if you take a shit first."

I nodded, and that's when she dropped the bomb. "Actually, I have a better idea."

"What," I asked?

"I'm going to give you an enema." Patti smiled.

"Noooo..." I moaned. But a few minutes later I was on my knees with my butt up in the air. Christy was stroking my back, kissing the back of my neck, and playing with my breasts, and Patti was stroking my thighs and my pussy. I was getting hot... maybe it wouldn't be so bad...

The lube actually felt sexy. Cold at first, but when Patti rubbed it around my butt hole and then poked it inside with her finger it drew a sigh from me. I hardly noticed when the nozzle went it, but then there was a click and a rush of warm water. I gasped; it didn't hurt or even feel uncomfortable, but it was a shock. Then I began to feel full as the water filled my bowels. I started to want to go, and I squeezed my sphincter closed as the fullness and the need to go got worse. After a while I was squeezing and squirming, trying not to let any run out. "That's enough," I gasped.

"No, you're going to take the whole bag," said Patti calmly. "There's only a little bit left." Christy kissed my neck again and stroked my back while Patti held the nozzle in my ass; I moaned, and it seemed to take forever before there was another click and Patti said, "Hold it now," as she slid the nozzle out of me.

I had my ass clamped as tight as I could, and when Patti told me I could, I ran into the bathroom, terrified of spewing stuff all over the floor. But I made it, and emptying myself was an incredible relief.

Aside from the relief, though, it was incredibly gross, and I had to clean myself . When I went back to Patti's room with rubbery knees. She was lubricating Christy's ass! The bag had been refilled, and it bulged as it hung from the stand. Christy moaned as Patti's finger slid up her ass and then withdrew. Patti wiped the finger on a tissue and slowly pressed the nozzle (it was a douche nozzle) into Christi's ass, then opened the plastic valve with a click. "Christy wanted one too," she smiled.

Patti asked me to hold the nozzle in while she refilled the bag she had used on me. It was just like Christy's bag, except that the nozzle was smaller. I didn't know if I wanted another enema, but I guessed I was going to get one anyway, and I'd never had bad advice from Patti.

Christy was starting to wiggle, so I put one hand on her ass and held the nozzle in with the other. Christy started to moan... she was playing with her clit and her pussy was really wet. She really enjoyed her enema! By the time the bag was empty she was panting; Patti came back and clicked the valve off, then eased the nozzle out. Christy slowly got up and moved carefully toward the bathroom while Patti explained that I would now get a rinsing enema. The first one had soap in it, she said, but this one was clear water.

Christy was in the bathroom making disgusting noises, but Patti put me on the bed again. This time I was on my side, with my legs drawn up, and Patti had full access to my pussy as well as my ass. She kissed me softly and soon had me breathing hard and wanting to cum. "Stop wiggling," she laughed, sliding a lubricated finger in my ass. It felt sooo good I heard myself moan... but she withdrew her finger and slid the nozzle into me.

The click came and the rush of warm water made me gasp. Then I was filling up again, clenching my muscles to avoid dribbling, needing to go, and impatient for permission. It took what seemed like years before Patti pulled the nozzle out of me and sent me off to release the pressure.

It took two more warm water enemas before the water ran clean. I was weak in the knees when I went back to Patti's room, and I collapsed on the bed. Christy lay down beside me, kissing me softly and working her finger into my pussy. I squealed a little when I felt the unexpected pressure of Patti's lubricated finger on my anus, but managed to relax as she pushed it inside me.

Oh, it felt lovely! I was breathing harder, moving my pelvis, trying to get the most out of the fingers in my pussy and ass. Christy was pretty much finger fucking me, although she had put two more fingers beside the first, but Patti was exploring with her finger, moving it around as well as in and out. Then another one joined it, stretching me and giving me a special thrill from the increased friction. Finally a third finger went up my ass, and I moaned, thrusting on those fingers and loving the fullness.

I don't know whether it was Christy's fingers or Pattie's fingers, but I could feel the pressure building and knew I was going to cum... I caught my breath, and then started crying as pulses of pleasure slammed through my body.

It was a while before I caught my breath and opened my eyes to find my two dearest girlfriends smiling down at me. "That wasn't so bad, was it," asked Patti. Suddenly I was looking forward to my date with Rich.

tinatart
tinatart
18 Followers