Dana's First Married Affair

Story Info
Couple tries a threesome.
2.1k words
3.83
129.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's First Married Affair - A Threesome

Yes - This story is true - to the extent that I know what happened anyway.

Awhile back my wife of only three years and I were both only about twenty.

At that time my wife was about five feet four and about one Hundred twenty five pounds. She had nice firm tits that just filled a size 36 C bra. She typically wore a bra that was thin so that you could actually see the color and size of her nipples through the material. Her panties typically were a low-rise bikini style with a shiny appearance that felt like silk.

One weekend, my shop planned a cookout at one of the guy's apartments. He lived about fifteen miles from our house. We did not have a car at the time so my supervisor offered to pick us up in his van to take us there. At the party there was plenty of beer, wine, and liquor inside upstairs and a grill already lit in the back yard. After awhile my wife Dana had already consumed a couple of drinks and was feeling pretty good. She always seems to get pretty relaxed when she gets tipsy. During the party people were mingling both upstairs inside the apartment and outside in the yard.

After spending some time inside after dinner and refreshing my beer, I returned to the grill area leaving Harry and Dana alone in the apartment. She was sitting on the couch while Harry was getting a beer when I left. Sometime later, I returned to get another beer. When I entered the apartment, the two of them were on the couch. After a minute, Harry got up and went outside. I asked Dana if she was o.k. She seemed quiet but said yes. When I went back outside, Dana came with me. Harry was at the grill area talking with the others. After mingling in the yard for awhile, Harry and Dana both had seemed to disappear. The two of them were gone for over an hour.

Later, Dana would tell me her and Harry went for a walk and stopped near some bushes where he proceeded to kiss her and started feeling her up. She described how he rubbed and squeezed her titties through her b0louse. It didn't take long before he unbuttoned her blouse and had her tits in both hands as they explored each others mouths. She started getting hot and spread her legs when his hand reached the top of her shorts. She said she didn't resist at all when Harry slipped his hand beneath her bra or when his fingers slipped into the waist band of her panties. She described how Harry had slipped his finger into the folds of her labia and how she pulled his cock from his pants and sank to her knees to take him into her mouth. She described in detail how he pumped his cock between her lips and how she ran her tongue around the bulbous tip of his engorged prick until he convulsed in an orgasm in her mouth. But she still needed release and couldn't make it work for her in the bushes.

When they returned to the apartment she got him alone into the garage and proceeded to suck him hard again until he inserted a finger deep into her love hole hoping to get her off. They had to quickly stop when one of the other guys approached the door to the garage. When John entered, he looked at them both with suspicion but soon left. Harry played with her puss for a few more minuets before Dana realized we needed to prepare to leave.

On the way home, Harry asked if I would like to drive the Van. Harry and Dana sat together on a bench seat in the back. Soon the van was in motion and in only a moment they seemed to disappear. I strained to see either one of them sitting upright on the seat after we got moving. As I drove, I couldn't take my mind off what they must be doing - I could picture in my mind Harry finger fucking my wife's pussy - her hips gyrating with the probing fingers pistoning in and out of her hole. I could envision my wife's head bobbing up and down on his cock. I knew he probably had her shorts down around her ankles and her blouse open with her bra unclasped.

After I drove (slowly) about five miles, Harry suggested stopping at a little pub for a beer. As we entered the pub all eyes were on us. Harry had playfully poked Dana and placed his arm around my wife. They both were a little giddy. We had two or three beers and headed to the house again. On the way, Harry made the odd suggestion that my wife and I stay at his house for the night under the pretense that I had too much beer to drive. Actually I knew better because he lived two blocks from us. But I asked Dana and she said Harry was right. Once inside we had another beer, then we all called it a night.

When we arrived at Harry's place, we all exchanged good night pleasantries. Then Dana and I went into a bedroom and Harry went into another. I deliberately avoided touching my wife laying beside me in her bra and panties under the sheets. I sensed she was lying awake as she didn't move much and didn't rollover on to her side like she usually does. After awhile she spoke to me saying something incredible that I didn't think I would ever hear. "Are you awake?" "I can't sleep." "Would you mind if I went to see Harry?" I told her "Not at all." She proceeded to sit up, swing her legs over the side of the bed and stand. I stopped her; "Dana, make him take off your bra and panties." She responded, "I will." With that, she left the room and pulled the door nearly closed. I heard a quiet tapping on the next bedroom door, then a latch turn.

For the next hour, I laid in the bed wondering what was happening next door. I tossed and turned and pulled at my cock some. Then I heard the balcony door open. About five minutes later I heard the balcony door close. More waiting - about 30 minutes. The balcony door opened again. And again it closed. After about another hour, I was surprised when the door to the room opened and Dana quietly came back into the room carrying her panties and quietly got back into bed. I wanted to dive into her cunt. I wanted to see if she was soaked with cum. After a few minutes she again asked if I was awake and I said yes. I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she said yes. A moment later she added "but... I couldn't cum." I almost exploded. I knew she was getting her brains screwed out in the other room and now she admitted it. My wife was a slut for Harry's cock.

At this point I was so excited, I asked her if she wanted to cum and she said "yes." I asked "do you want me to fuck you or do you want to go se Harry again." She said "I want to cum." I proceeded to finger her puss. She was so wet and sticky; it was like dipping your fingers in a dish of syrup. After about twenty minutes of resisting the urge to pound her cunt with my dick, I asked her if she wanted to try Harry again. She said "yes." I called to Harry in the other bedroom and asked him to come join us. It took calling him about four or five times, but eventually, he came into the room wearing nothing but a hard cock. My wife sat up and patted the bed next to her saying "come over here Harry." He finally climbed into the bed.

Dana took hold of his dick and began to softly stroke it. I watched thinking my eyes were going to shoot out of my head. Then Harry's hands again started squeezing her tits and rubbing her pubic area. What an incredible sight - seeing another man's hands in my wife's pussy. My wife's puss had already got rubbed nearly raw I was sure. We prodded her cunt, kissed and caressed her, sucked on her nipples and massaged her tits. I fucked her for awhile while she gave Harry a blow job and then we would switch. I went to the end of the bed and watched him lay down on top of her and slowly push his prick into my wife's soaked vagina then begin to pound his dick into her. I went back to the side of the bed and let her swallow my dick some more.

I know I came at least four times that night. I think Harry came several as well. At one point, Harry went back to the other room and came back with a vibrator he inserted into Dana's pussy, removed and dragged over her labia and inserted again and again. She really got juiced up. That was hot - the first time I saw Dana get fucked by a toy. (Hell for that matter, it was the first time I had seen her naked and intimate with another man!)Of course we both gave her some cock after the toy. After we all were too tired to continue, we went to the living room - all of us naked. We each got some juice or water and sat down side by side on the couch. Dana was in the middle, Harry and I on either side with dicks half hard. After resting for 30 or 40 minutes, Dana played with both of us for a bit then invited Harry to take a shower with her. The two of them disappeared for about the better part of an hour. I'm certain Dana got nailed in a few positions in the bath. When Harry came out, he had a pretty big smile on his face. He really seamed to enjoy getting serviced by my wife.

The next day, Dana and I walked home. The third day, Dana said she wanted to see Harry again. I suggested she dress up in some sexy lingerie and a nice provocative skirt or dress. It was dark when she went out and she returned about an hour and a half later. I presumed she serviced Harry again. She did the same three or four more times and then didn't go back over any more. We did establish a lasting relationship with Harry and his wife a few months later. I continue to wonder how much she thinks about the times she serviced his cock - or did he service her cunt for her?

I believe she has pretty much told me most of what they did in the other bedroom. She has told me how he was completely undressed when she entered the room. She has described how he slowly and tenderly removed her bra and panties caressing each breast and. Kissing her nipples as each was exposed she has described how he exposed her pussy and nudged and fondled her labia first inserting a finger to only the first knuckle and finding her pussy so wet she was almost dripping.

She described how she got down on her knees and stoked, kissed, and sucked (I would call it worship) his cock and balls with her month - kissing and licking his shaft and sucking the bulbous head as if it were a straw immersed in a milk shake. She has also described how Harry rutted her on the floor from behind - doggy style and that he fucked her twice more before she left him in his room to return to me not having been satisfied herself. By my count my wife had to have been fingered at least six times, given him a blow job at least four times probably five and had been dicked at least three times and still Harry had denied her the opportunity to be satisfied. Since she still wanted to fuck and suck him, I can only conclude she wanted to service him. I think if he knocked on the door today, she would drag him straight to a bed to screw him.

In hindsight, I have wondered for long time if her motivation to have sex with him was for pleasure, or an effort to enhance my career?