Dance Bar Bathroom Slut

Story Info
More cocks than she can count
1.1k words
4.46
156.1k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in extremely short cut off blue jeans shorts that showed my ass cheeks, 4-inch red heels, a red tank top, a sports bra, way too much make up and a blonde wig, I set off for Atlanta. "Black guys love trashy blondes don't they?" I thought to myself.

I checked into an Atlanta hotel and reapplied my makeup and went downtown to a gay bar. I walked pass the line and all eyes were on me, looking like a trashy little whore, the big black studs in the line were whistling and a couple of them slapped my ass, almost fully exposed thanks to the cut off jeans. I got to bypass the line and go straight in. The place was jumping with hot guys. It must have been 95 degrees in there and everyone was a hot, sweaty black man. I cruised once around and got lots of attention. After a while I decided to let my cock hang out of my tight shorts and paraded around the dance floor, balls out, cute as pie. A bunch of men surrounded me and started grinding on it. I had hands all over me and was so turned on. So I left the dance floor and right into the bathroom.

When I entered the bathroom, there were many men having sex, lots of guys on their knees, lots of glory hole action.

I went into the second last stall and sat on the toilet. "On your knees bitch" a harsh voice behind me ordered. I felt hands on my ass, and felt my jean shorts being pulled off. It was so exciting. On either side of the stall two long black cocks slid through the glory holes. "Suck it bitch" I could hear from one side of the wall. I completely swallowed on of the big cocks and felt a cock slide into my dry ass. The stud from behind then had the sense to spit all over my tight little asshole. I grabed behind me, spreading my ass cheeks for the big stud, allowing him to fuck me with easy. I loved the feeding I was being given, sucking on a big long cock. The guy from behind fucked me hard and I whimpered. "We got a little white bitch taking it in the stall here!" some black guy yelled with a southern drawl. The glory hole cock exploded all over my face and without missing a beat I turned my cum-covered face to the right to swallow the other big sausage.

After the stud came inside me from behind, another stud slid in. "Oh my God" I heard another man say but I had no idea what he was talking about until he slid in. He was easily 14 or 15 inches, and literally ripped me in two. As he began to fuck me, the guy who had fucked me before turned around nd grabbed the back to my hair, pushing my head up and down on the glory hole cock, talking in my ear. "You lucky bitch getting that big cock in your ass.that's the biggest cock I have ever seen and it's all yours.what are you gonna do with it bitch?" And with that, I bucked back, taking almost the whole thing in my ass. I started giving it right back to him; bucking and swerving my hips, giving that cock the fucking it deserved. The glory hole man started to cum and that man sitting on the toilet grabed that hose and made me swallow the load, rubbing his cock all over my face. When the man from behind said he was gonna cum, I turned around and swallowed as much of his huge cock as I could, licking off all my shit to eyeball him as he skull-fucked me. I was gagging loudly on the sausage and he got real rough with the skull-fuck. He pulled out and dropped the biggest load I had ever seen onto my face, literally 7 or 8 long stands of cum all over my face and hair.

With that I was led into the main area of the toilet where all the sinks were. "A little more room to work cock slut". I was surrounded by studs, pushed to the floor and forced to give 8 guys a blowjob all at one, taking turns back and forth on the shiny big black dicks. Getting back on all fours, I had a big black cock in my ass in no time as I continued to swerve on 5 to 6 cocks from the front. I love looking a man in the eyes as I suck his cock and get fucked from behind.

So there I am, in a black gay bar in Atlanta getting fucked senseless from both ends in the filthy toilet. The music from the dance floor gave me the beat I needed to move my body in a sexy way. "This little piggy is enjoying this," one of them said. I spat out a thin 11-inch cock and said, "Damn right, fuck me boys" and the room erupted. The best thing about this was the hot men kept on coming in. I think I got to service pretty much every single guy who needed to take a piss. Guys were literally putting their drinks on my back, fucking me for about a minute, blowing their load in my loose ass, and then going back out to dance. I loved the fucking I was getting, I love being a black cock whore.

When more hard men with huge cocks had their way with me, the one guy from the beginning pulled me into the stall again like he wanted some privacy. He sat on the toilet and had me lick his dick on all fours. He had his drink and a smoke, and more importantly, I had my white ass right by the door of the stall. Every one in a while, a stud would slide in from behind and fuck me ass, pushing my cum-covered face deeper onto his cock. It took him a long time to cum, and ordered me pretty verbally on how to suck that cock and ass. When he had an orgasm, he shot a lot of cum everywhere and told me to swallow every drop. I love it when people cum on my face. Luckily I had a cock in my ass when he came. I turned around and started up at one of the hottest men I had ever seen. 6 foot 7, 50 years old with white cock hair and jet-black, hard body. I loved sucking this guy off and when he came, he shot on the floor of the toilet and told me to lick it off.

I love Atlanta almost as much as I love a hot, hung, black man.