Dance Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my right arm around her leg, I placed my left hand under her butt and lifted her over to the table. I laid her down gently on the cloth that was covering it. I leaned over her and gently kissed her on the lips at first, then parted her lips with my tongue as our tongues met. With my hands, I gently fingered her moist lips through her panties before removing them and tossing them on the floor.

Jill reached forward and helped me undo my pants and drop them. I pulled down my underwear unleashing my fully engorged member. I slipped my hands under her black dress which was now pulled up. I gently ran my fingers down towards her womanhood as I kissed her inner thighs. I softly stroked her pussy lips in a teasing manor and lightly encircled her engorged button. With her back on the table cloth, I lifted her feet all the way up onto my shoulders as the band resumed playing. I slowly entered her as our hips joined in rhythmic motion as the Latin music could be heard through the old walls. On that table in that old banquet room we did our own style of dance as the revelers next door could be heard shouting over the music. As we came together in that empty room, our own cries of passion were heard only by the old crystal chandelier and dark paneled walls.

When it was over we sat for a moment savoring each other's company before gathering our clothes and making our way back into the next room. Nothing more was ever said between us and Jill and I never saw each other again.

I just felt I needed one last dance.

11-05-09.

12