Dance Class Ch. 02

Story Info
One on one dance lessons.
1.3k words
4.17
83.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 3

My wife Lynn, along with her friends Debbie and Sandra had been going to their Saturday morning dance classes for two weeks now. After the last two classes, Lynn practically ripped my clothes off after she got home. Not that I mind the energetic Saturday afternoon romps, but I don’t understand what’s getting my wife so horny. This weekend could be a little different, because the girls told me they’ve got a class “field trip” Saturday night to put their new skills into “play.”

“Honey, since Deb, Sandy and I will be going out tonight, would it be okay if I just spent the day with the girls?”

That worried me because of the way Lynn’s been getting worked up from her dance class. But I decided this would be the day to do a little digging.

“Sure Babe, but if you want to attack me when you get home, I’ll be up waiting!” Lynn didn’t say anything, instead, squeezing her pert little body up to mine and putting her tongue halfway down my throat. My wife had already packed a bag to take with her. I didn’t see what she put inside, but she was dressed in a stretch mini dress that hugged her curves. When Lynn reached down to pick up her bag, I gave her a quick feel, discovering that she had the skimpiest of her g-string panties beneath her skirt.

I told Lynn that I was going to the golf course to hit a bucket of balls, so she wasn’t surprised when I followed her into the garage. As she turned onto the highway, I discreetly backed off a ways, so that I could follow her from a distance in the traffic.

Lynn and I live in Las Vegas, and as I followed Lynn to her dance class, I was surprised to see her head down towards the strip. There was enough traffic to keep out of her rear view mirror. Eventually, Lynn exited the freeway at Sahara, then turned down Industrial Road. That area is behind the Strip, and is populated by strip clubs. That was the direction Sandra headed, pulling into a parking lot with a warehouse that was subdivided into a series of store fronts. That’s when I saw the sign: The Vegas School of Exotic Dance. Deb and Sandra had convinced my wife to take a class learning how to become a stripper!

I know some of these schools enroll women who want to learn sexy moves for their husbands. That explained why Lynn was so hot these last few weekends. I parked my car down the block, where it couldn’t be seen, then walked towards the store front. However, I was quickly disappointed when I realized the window had been blacked out, so passers-by couldn’t look inside. That’s when a heavyset guy walked out of the next door and motioned me over. He explained that he ran the store, and didn’t allow gawkers, which would make the girls nervous. Instead, he offered prime views from inside the next office, all for just 20 bucks. What the heck. I paid the money and went inside. There were five other guys already seated in front of a big screen television set. The guy had apparently rigged the dance studio with hidden cameras and microphones that caught every move.

The girls were getting warmed up. I could see Deb sitting with my wife. Deb was wearing a mini skirt and a shirt that was cut in half to expose her tight tummy. Her D-cup tits were barely concealed by the top and her lace bra was partially visible. Sandra was only wearing shorts and a bikini top. There were nine other women in the class along with the instructor. But this didn’t look like a regular dance studio; it looked like a strip club with a raised dance platform, stripper poles and seats around the stage.

The instructor got started. “Okay girls, the last two weeks, we’ve gone over the basics. Today, we’re going to put the lessons into use for lap dances. If you’re only going to dance for your man at home, anything goes. But if you’re going to dance professionally, remember the rules. You can do nearly anything to get them excited, but you can’t let your customer touch you. Go ahead and pair off and decide who will be first.”

Deb and Sandra paired up together, leaving my wife to match up with a sultry blond who was a little taller than her. Lynn talked with the blond for a moment, then the other woman sat down in the chair. The instructor then put a CD on and music filled the room. “Okay girls, put the lessons you learned into use. Start slow, but keep your customer interested. Don’t strip down right away – work it girl!” It only took a moment, but the “dancers” all started gyrating to the music teasing their bodies against their partners. Then, as if someone yelled out “go,” all of the dancers started peeling back pieces of clothing. I couldn’t believe my eyes, but the other guys in the room appeared to be regulars, making comments about the action and the girls on the big screen.

Lynn worked the music, peeling her dress down off her shoulders until her bra came into view. Her partner started getting into the dance, reaching out to touch Lynn’s nipple. But Lynn, following the instructions, lightly pushed the hand away. The instructor walked the room, giving tips, but my attention was focused on my wife. It only took another minute before she had pushed her dress all the way off, leaving her dancing in just her bra and g-string. That’s when the dance started to get wild. Lynn pushed her head into her partner’s lap. If her customer had been a man, she would have been running her chin up along his boner. As Lynn’s head came up, she put climbed up and hunched over her partner, putting her bra cups tantalizing close to the other girl’s lips. Then, Lynn reached back, unhooked, and peeled back her bra to expose her beautiful tips. Lynn then took her tits in hand and rubbed them against her partner’s face, sandwiching her face between the globes. Once again, her partner raised her hands to caress Lynn’s ivory skin, but in a flash, Lynn was off the chair and out of reach. She seductively turned around, bent over, then pulled her g-string down, exposing her bald pussy. Good Lord, my wife was dancing naked for another woman, wearing only her three inch high heels.

Just then, the instructor hollered out, telling the girls to switch. I expected my wife to put her clothes back on before sitting down, but she just climbed into the seat still naked. Lynn’s partner performed an equally erotic number on my wife. I could see why Lynn has been so horny, because there were naked women moving all across the studio, doing their best to turn each other on. Since I was so focused on my wife, I happened to catch her partner slip a hand down onto my wife’s crotch. The girl brought her hand up and put her finger seductively into her mouth. Geez, she must have slipped that finger into my wife’s pussy before licking it up.

I was so focused, I hadn’t noticed that all of the other guys had pulled their dicks out of their pants and were busy jacking off. Two had already come into the napkins they had handy.

The instructor told all the women to stop and gather round. By that time, she too had stripped down to her bra and panties. As Lynn and the other students grabbed their water bottles and towels, the instructor started talking about pole dancing. The next hour was going to be even more interesting.

To be continued...