Dance Class Partners - M/F ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

James spent his third night at Carrie's house. They slept soundly, but at 5:00 she was up and at 5:30 she was out the door. As before, she left him a note with her schedule for the week on it.

He got up at 7:00, ate some of her yogurt, fruit, and oatmeal, and left her house. This time he didn't bother to try to find out anything more about her. He didn't need to know anything more. He loved her, she loved him, and they would be there for each other. That was all that mattered.

James stepped outside into the bitter cold of a bleak January morning. As he walked past the larger house and exited to the street, he passed a trashcan. He could not have known that something very significant was discarded in there, a razorblade from Carrie's bathroom. It was the same blade she had used to cut her wrist the previous year. Because of him, she no longer needed it. Because of him, she could look forward to living again.

12