Dance Floor Dare

Story Info
Returned surprise favor for my husband.
774 words
4.12
115.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I made an agreement to swap sex fantasies. If he fulfilled one of mine, then I would return the favor. He came through in glowing colors (another story), so it was my turn to deliver.

The day came when he told me it was time he wanted to cash in his chip. All he asked me to do was put on a sexy outfit and we would go out for the night. We went to a bar and dance club that we occasionally visit. After a drink and some dancing, he started to play out the fantasy.

He told me that he wanted to watch me dance with some of the other guys, but with three rules:

1. No kissing

2. No talking

3. No touching them with my hands

He knows I like to flirt a bit, so these seemed reasonable to keep me out of trouble.

He went and sat down at a table and started watching. I was dancing on my own for a bit before another guy came my way. We danced for a bit, then I turned around so he could grind me for a bit. Reminded me of my younger days.

After a few minutes, my hubby stepped back out onto the floor. I took the hint to depart from me new friend and casually moved over his way. After a few minutes, he sat down again.

After a bit, more guys started approaching. I spent a few minutes one-on-one with several. I was certainly enjoying the evening and hoped he was enjoying his show.

Then one guy started getting a bit friendly. He put his hands low on my hips so his fingers were a little close to my crotch for comfort. I instinctively put my hands overs his to pull them off. I looked at my husband to get his attention so he would come and send this guy away. But he took one of his hands and slapped the other, reminding me of the rule. Suddenly I realized what he was wanting to watch.

I took my hands away hoping he would behave himself. No such luck. He began running one hand up my stomach until he cupped my left breast. At this point I closed my eyes. I was not sure how far my husband would let him go, but we stayed in this position for a couple of minutes so this was not over the limit.

I then felt his other hand start to slide down my right hip and back up under my skirt. He now had a good solid feel of my ass. He held it with a good grip while I felt his other hand release my breast and slide down my other leg. It too eventually found its way under my skirt and began rubbing my lower stomach.

My body was being squeezed slightly with both hands hidden under my skirt. I still had my eyes closed, questioning how far my husband would let this go. Then I felt his hand slide down into my crotch. My body froze momentarily in shock. He also paused for a moment feeling the tension. But my lack of words or touch to stop him quickly gave him the unintentional signal of approval.

His fingers slide under my panties and began rubbing what I suddenly realized was a very wet pussy. In my anxiety, I failed to notice how aroused my body had gotten being felt up. One of his fingers pressed against my clip and another just inside me, which I am sure he felt my muscles involuntarily squeezing in natural response.

I seemed to have disconnected from the world while having a stranger touch me so intimately. I had not been touched there by anyone other than my husband since our wedding 10+ years ago. My body enjoyed the touch while my emotions were a mix of guilt and feeling sexy. I almost forgot my husband was watching, other than knowing he had approved this moment.

I lost track of the time, but he eventually removed his hands from me and disappeared before I could even look back. I would not recognize him even if he walked up to me.

My husband came up and started dancing with me again. He asked how I enjoyed myself. I told him I was so horny now that I needed to get fucked as soon as possible. He pulled me out into the parking lot, put the back seats down in our SUV, and took me right there. I exploded so loudly in orgasm I am sure someone must have heard.