Dance Floor Voyeur

Story Info
Meeting up on dance floor, a couple introduces and seduces.
1.4k words
4.36
68.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers

This happened a couple of years ago, but is an experience I will not forget. It was one of those chance meetings that exceed your expectations by all accounts. While traveling one summer, I stayed over a weekend in San Fran and it was one of those rather hot & humid summer evenings that makes everyone dress a bit more casual in light flowing, sexy materials for a night on the town. Some friends of mine told me about a bar that they thought I would enjoy - good music, off the beaten path, a lot of fun people.

Once I got there I knew this was going to be fun. Everyone was very friendly, lots of energy and you just got caught up in the scene. While getting situated and meeting some folks I noticed a woman dancing on the floor apparently by herself. She was quite striking, so I figured that she had to be with someone. Her sheer dress flowed across her body, accentuating every subtle curve of her figure. It clung to her body in a sexy, sultry way that took your breath away. As a result, I just watched her show for a few minutes. She was definitely into the music, closing her eyes, feeling the music move through her body, moving to the beat, making that dress the envy of my eye. So I could not take my eyes off of her - she had me mesmerized.

After about 10 min (I think), there was still nobody dancing with her. Almost without any thought I found my self standing within about 4 ft of her – right out on the dance floor!!

What was I doing? To late to turn around at this point.. So with a few sips of courage I took the last 2 steps over to her and asked if we could dance together. She looked me over and nonchalantly said "Sure."

She was so into her music, I figured I'd never even come close to touching her, but at least I'd have a much better view now. Her dress was much more sheer up close! When the lights came around from behind her, I would swear that I could see through it. Her pert breasts, a well defined and tight abdomen, and her shapely hips were quite a site. With her dress caressing these, I could only imagine what she looked like without her clothes on. As my mind filled in these details, my cock raised to full staff, straining to rip thru her dress.

We danced - or rather we were on the floor together for about an hour, when I said I needed a drink and out of courtesy, asked her if she wanted one.

“That would be great.”

Grabbing our drinks we sauntered over to sit in a dimly lit corner. We started getting to know each other better using a couple of fast drinks and shots of tequila to help.

“Well my name is Steve,” I told her.

“Nice to meet you Steve. Mine is Laura. Thanks for coming to dance with me that was fun!”

We continued the chit-chat not really talking about much but still getting to know each other. As she sat across from me talking and laughing, I could not take my eyes off of her. I couldn't help notice that Laura had on a rather provocative bra on underneath her dress. The bra cradled the bottom of her breasts, thrusting them forward with full exposure of her nipples. I love lingerie!

We were sitting very close at this time starting to lightly touch and tease each other with soft, sensual caresses. Laura then surprised me by grabbing my hand and pulling me out onto the floor to dance with me.

By this time the music had picked up its rhythm and there were more people on the floor. Our dancing became more sensual as we started to dance with greater full body contact. By this time my cock was hard and my balls were so tight they hurt. There was plenty of pre-cum oozing from my cock making the top of my shorts damp and sticky. Moving close, Laura felt my cock and pre-cum as we pressed together and her hand brushed my mid-section. Knowing this, she looked at me with a look that told me she was convinced that she was going to make me come – on the dance floor!

Turning around, Laura started rubbing her ass all over my cock with fervor. Here we were dry humping on the floor with all to see. As she continued rubbing her ass against my cock, I reached down to stroke her beautifully shaped firm ass spreading her cheeks a bit wider so they would envelop my cock. The feeling was incredible! This was getting too much for me! I was going to come if she didn’t stop soon.

I grabbed her and turned her around to face me, drawing her close.

“You’re going to make me cum if you don’t stop!” breathlessly I said in her ear.

“What’s wrong with that” Laura said in a naughty voice. “I’m not stopping ‘til you do cum.”

With that Laura reached down and started rubbing my cock through my shorts. Getting more aggressive she then unzipped them to gain full access to me cock. Trying to pretend to dance, she rubbed her tits all over my chest while gaving me an incredible hand-job in the middle of a crowd.

Laura then said in a sexy voice, “Are you ready?”

Hungrily I moaned, “Ohhh yeah.”

She then lifted the front of her dress and unsnapped my shorts to free my cock entirely. Deftly, she rubbed the entire shaft with her palm, moist with the pre-cum that was already there. Picking up the pace of rubbing me, she then waved her dress over my cock adding to the overall sensation. This was too much. I exploded all over her hand, almost falling down from the intensity of my orgasm.

I pulled Laura tight to me and kissed her passionately. This meshed our bodies in my cum, getting everything sticky and wet that it touched.

Zipping me up under her dress, Laura giddily said, “ That was provocatively excellent.”

Not wanting to lose the moment, we stayed on the floor clinging to each other with an occasional break for some serious kissing.

In one of these sessions I coyly slid my hand under her dress and felt that incredible ass that started us on this adventure and found she had on a thong! With my arm across her breasts, I pulled her close enough to where I could slide my fingers across her crotch. This sent shivers down her spine.

Now it was my turn to bring her to the edge.

Although the music was hopping and people were dancing, we were almost motionless out there on the floor. Kissing her neck, I continued to gently tease her pussy. We were lost on the floor.

Then someone in the crowd accidentally bumped us and broke our trance. Laura made up her mind that she was not going unsatisfied and found a spot just off the floor where we could be all alone. She draped her arms around my head and passionately kissed me. Taking my cue, I slid my hand under her dress and more intently rubbed her clit. Her wetness seeped through her panties. Her clit was huge and pulsating through her panties. I was going nuts!!

I needed to get this woman alone so we could fuck. Every time I tried to stop, Laura pulled me tighter and told me not to stop. Complying with her wish, I didn't. Finally, I moved her panties to the side and slid my finger into her. My hand was now soaked with her juices. She was gushing all over my hand. With my other hand I reached up and rubbed her breast, tugging on her nipple every once in a while. Laura was writhing and moaning, telling me she didn’t want this to stop. Flicking her clit with my thumb, Laura finally came, biting my neck to keep her from screaming.

I am sure that people knew what we were doing, but they didn't seem to mind the action!

Laura turned to me with a look of satisfaction and said, “That was the best sex I ever had! I can’t believe we did that right here at the club with all these people!”

“I have never experienced anything so erotic in my life either!”

“Now let’s go see what else we can do tonight” Laura said as she pulled me out of the club….

stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers