Dance in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what he was going to do a second before his tail shoved into my pussy with his dick, making me scream in both pain and pleasure. Where his cock was strong and straight like any other, his tail could move inside me, and it did. He grunted as it twisted around his cock, stretching to find my G spot and driving me crazy in the process. Finally, it found the spot it was looking for and it rubbed furiously over it as his dick moved as slow and steady as ever.

Reaching back I was just able to get my hand between my legs and grab his balls. They were hairless and tight as the movement of his tail was bringing him close to the edge, too. He groaned when I squeezed them as hard as I dared as I came, screaming into the night again. He gave a jerk and pushed as far into me as he could, roaring as his hot load emptied into my barren womb. His hands flexed and he lowered me so my feet were touching the floor again and I released his balls with a final rub. I felt his dick slide out of me and rest along my leg, but his tail stayed inside and kept moving as I moaned and writhed and pushed my hips against him for more.

I turned around to face him as his tail finally left me to writhe along my thigh, I think it was dry humping me.

With a final kiss, Azazel smiled, "Same time next week, lover?" He was breathing heavily and reached down to grab my ass.

Sighing, I leaned against him, "Only if you bring your tail along."

God, it was good to be bad.

12