Dance Naked for Me

Story Info
Exhibitionist answers personal ad.
2.9k words
4.35
76k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My personal ad read: Male voyeur seeks female exhibitionist to dance naked for me.

The response was disappointing, my follow up e-mails were returned with invalid addresses or they were never answered. I had pretty much forgotten about the ad until a message from nightsinwhitesatin appeared on my screen amidst the spam. At first we e-mailed, then chatted on instant messenger, and then we exchanged phone numbers. The night finally came when I found myself driving by your house checking for the address. I parked across the street and found the gate to your yard unlatched as planned. I crouched down behind the azaleas where the view of the bed room window was unobstructed. The bedroom lights came on, and I could see your silhouette moving behind the drapes. My heart raced in anticipation when you slowly drew the curtains. You stood there wearing a black silk kimono gazing into the night. You stretched your arms, reaching for the ceiling, and the hem of the kimono slid up your thighs stopping just short of your crotch. You stepped back away from the window. I waited behind the bushes worried that you had changed your mind. The strains of the old favorite Moody Blues number came from inside the house.

"Nights in white satin, never reaching the end..."

I swallowed hard when you reappeared at the window. You started swaying to the slow rhythm of the song, and untied the sash to the kimono. Unrestrained, the flowing black silk opened, revealing a sheer white satin bra and panties with lace trim. The dancing continued; you quietly slipped the kimono over your shoulders. My erect penis strained against the fabric of my pants as the black silk fell to the ground. I unzipped the pants, let my hard cock out and began stroking. You caressed your skin, sensually running your hands over your body as you danced to the music.

"...letters I've written, never meaning to send..."

At first your hands grazed over your breasts, then you held them and teased your nipples. You ran your hands seductively over your shoulders and a bra strap slid off. When you eased the other strap off, the most wonderful breasts I have ever seen fell free. While one hand slowly cupped your breast, the other moved down to your navel. Your hand glanced over the mound between your legs and across your thighs in time with the music. Your hand lingered a little longer with each pass over your pussy. You stopped dancing all together and leaned against the window. You never let go of your nipple as the other hand slid underneath the white satin. I pulled my pants off completely and moved out from behind the azaleas. I stood there in the middle of your back yard, stroking my dick in a trance, overwhelmed by your presence.

"...beauty I'd always missed, with these eyes before..."

Your legs spread a bit, allowing your fingers penetration. A wet spot grew over the white satin of your panties as your fingers slid in and out of your pussy. When you started rubbing your clit, your hips began rocking, pushing the bud against your fingers. For the first time I could hear your cries of ecstasy over the music.

"...just what the truth is, I can't say anymore..."

With each stroke over the head of my cock, a wave of pleasure crashed through my groin. My balls pulled up tight, signaling the inevitable. You let go of your nipple and gripped the window sill. You cried out louder as your fingers fluttered over your clit in a blur. You bent your knees, rocked your hips forward one last time, "ohhhh...yesssss...ohhhh....yessss" I could feel the semen boiling through the length of my cock. The hot seed erupted, shooting through the night air in a graceful arc. I closed my eyes and listened to the final lines of the song while my body shook in orgasmic release.

"...cause I love you, yes I love you, oh how I love you"

When I opened my eyes, you were no longer there. You had left the window open however, and the drapes remained drawn.

* * * * *

I gathered up my clothes and walked naked up to your window. You were laying on the bed, legs spread leisurely rubbing your clit through the wet panties. When you saw me, you smiled and asked, "what took you so long?" I climbed through the open window and dropped my clothes on the floor. I started to join you on the bed when you stopped me, "not so fast, it's time for my fantasy now." So I stood there at the foot of the bed, watching you rub your drenched sex. You pulled the panties aside and slipped a finger deep into your pussy. You spread your legs wider, giving me a better view. After several minutes you removed your finger and motioned for me to come closer. I walked around the bed and you held out your finger for me, "smell my hot juices sweetie." I took your hand, raised it to my nose and took a deep breath, "Oh God, you smell so wonderful!"

I took your finger between my lips and sucked it. You slowly pulled it out, "save your strength babe, you're going to need it tonight." You patted the bed with your hand, "get up on the bed with me." I laid down and reached over to caress your incredible breasts when you rolled of the bed. "I'll be right back, don't worry." You returned form the closet a moment later with a handful of scarves. You jumped on the bed like a cat, and sat down on me. I could feel your wet panties on my chest, an your breasts hung inches from my lips. You held me down by my shoulders and swung your tits back and forth, letting the nipples graze over my nose. You finally allowed a nipple to rest on my lips, then you grabbed my arms. Before I knew it, you tied my wrists to the bed posts with the scarves. With my hands secure, you turned around and began teasing me with your rear end. You shook your butt, letting your wet sex get so, so close to my outstretched tongue. The musk of your pussy filled my nose. My Goodness! You smelled so wonderful, I wanted you so bad. I put up no resistance as you reached forward and tied my ankles to the foot of the bed. You got off, sat down next to me and started drawing circles around my nipples with your fingers. Then you slowly moved your fingers down my chest to my belly button. Your hand continued down. I gasped for air as you almost touched my cock. Instead, your fingers went down to my thighs. You softly caressed my leg, and with each stroke you teased the hair on my balls.

My penis twitched when you gently took my testicles in your hand, and rolled them between your fingers. Waves of pleasure shot through me when you took your other hand and barely touch the tight skin of my dick. You slowly rubbed the small drop of fluid that seeped out of my slit. You sat up, reached over to the night stand and got out some lube. My wrists and ankles strained against the scarves when your slippery finger softly probed my anus. You wiggled your finger in the opening before plunging in all the way. You leaned over and kissed the head of my cock while slowly stroking my butt hole. All the muscles in my legs contracted, and my ass rose off the bed. Just as my balls tightened, you withdrew your finger and whispered in my ear, "I'm not ready for you to cum yet." You climbed over me again, pressing your crotch in my face, and commanded, "take my panties in your teeth." I bit down on the elastic waistband, and you raised your body, pulling the soaked underwear down. Wet pubic hair tickled the end of my nose as your naked pussy emerged from under the white satin. You lowered your uncovered sex onto my open mouth and grabbed the head board for support. "Eat me....yesss....eat me.....pleeease....ohhhh.....ohhhh....yessss" When you finally pulled away, I could feel the juices flowing from your pink, swollen lips dripping on my face.

* * * * *

You crawled off the bed, stepped out of your panties and tossed then on my face. The wet satin covered my eyes, and everything went white. The delicious smell of your sex hung in my every breath. I could hear you climb up on the foot of the bed. My legs jerked against the scarves as your fingers, with the slightest touch, traveled up my thighs. I could feel the warmth of your body as you sat down between my legs. My cock twitched when your fingers grazed over the hair on my balls. You cradled my testicles in one hand and began stroking my dick with the other. Your grip was so light as your fingers slid over the length of my shaft. As you reached the glans, your thumb rubbed the drops of pre cum over the head, before the downward stroke. Over and over you continued the exquisite, soft motion. Each time my legs pulled against the restraints in anticipation of the impending explosion, you let go of my penis. Once I relaxed, you would resume milking my cock. Each time you brought me to the brink of climax before backing off. I begged you to let me cum, but you just smiled, leaned over and kissed me. My balls ached to release their load, but you held me off each time. The scent of your pussy lingering in your panties and the indescribable energy coursing through my groin were more than I could bear. You knew I had reached the point where one more stroke, one slight touch or one more soft kiss would trigger the inevitable. You leaned over and whispered, "I think you need a break."

I could feel you climb around, and then you rearranged the panties so they covered just my eyes. I felt the heat coming from your pussy as you lowered your rear end over my face. I softly kissed your hard clit, and then my lips brushed against the slippery lips. I slowly ran my tongue around the wrinkled edges of your labia. you slowly rocked your pussy back and forth letting me kiss every bit of your pink flesh. Your clit throbbed as I took it between my lips. I sucked the hard bud into my mouth and started tugging. You continued rocking, pushing and pulling your clit against my lips. Your cries of pleasure were muffled by your thighs squeezing my ears so tight. Your entire body shook and you pressed your pussy hard against my mouth," Ohhh...ohhh...yesss...yesss!" Your swollen open sex remained inches from my face while you rested on your hands and knees. I could feel your juices as they trickled from your slit and dripped onto my nose. I tried to reach up and kiss your pussy, but the scarves held me down. You finally stopped shaking, and then you let me have your sex once again.

The next orgasm came within a few moments after taking your clit between my lips. Again your delicious nectar flowed into my mouth. When you lowered your pussy for more, I sealed my lips tight in denial. You rubbed your bottom across my face begging for more. In the commotion, your panties slid off from my eyes. My God! What an awesome sight before me! Your engorged clit nestled between the most exquisite labia I had ever seen. The glistening lips unfolded like rose petals. No flower could match the beauty that hovered above me. You lowered yourself onto my outstretched tongue. I could feel the heat from deep inside your vagina when you pressed your pussy hard against my lips. After several strokes I licked your hard clit, and took it into my mouth. Once again you cried out, "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh!" When the trembling stopped, you laid down on top of me. Your breasts felt so soft against my chest and I could feel the heat of your sex next to my cock. You slowly ran your fingers through my hair as our lips met in a deep, long kiss.

* * * * *

You lay next to me on your side. Your breasts rested on my chest as you leaned over to kiss me. I shivered when you slowly drew circles around my tiny nipples. You broke off our kiss, and I strained to keep our lips together. Instead you kissed my nipple, taking it between your lips and sucked on it. Your fingers slowly worked their way down to my belly button, teasing my chest hair along the way. My cock twitched when you touched its tip, slowly running your finger around the head of my dick. You released my wet nipple and blew on it, sending chills throughout my entire body. Your lips returned to my other nipple, and again you let go and blew on it. With the lightest touch, your fingers explored the length of my penis. You slowly caressed each bulging vein, each ridge of hard flesh. You rubbed the small drops of pre cum that seeped out . My breathing became louder with each glancing touch of your fingers. You reached over and kissed me, your lips so soft, so tender. With our tongues intertwined you climbed on top of me. Your breasts felt so soft against my chest, and I could feel the wetness flowing from your sex. You reached behind and positioned my cock between your slick labia.

The heat from deep inside your vagina engulfed my shaft as you sat back. Little by little, my penis eased into your pussy until our pubic hairs meshed together. I tried to raise my butt, pushing my dick even deeper, but you leaned over, kissed me and whispered, "relax honey." Your pussy was so snug, so warm, so wet. You tightened your muscles so I could feel your vagina squeeze my cock. With my penis clamped firmly, you raised up, leaving a trail of your juices. When the head was almost out, you relaxed and slowly sat back. Your breasts swayed back and forth with each stroke. I stuck my tongue out trying to lick your nipples as they passed by.

You leaned forward so I could kiss it briefly. At first you slowly milked my cock, squeezing hard with each upward motion. We both were breathing hard and moaning loudly. Your warm pussy felt like velvet as it caressed every inch of my dick. I tried to pump my cock deep into you, but the scarves holding my ankles prevented me from lifting. I strained, raising my butt off the bed just to get more of my cock into your wet vagina. On each down stroke you ground your sex against me, forcing it in as deep as possible. Your wonderful, warm pussy excited every nerve ending on my penis as the labia slid over and over. My balls pulled up tight and somehow my dick got harder. As you sat down, I could feel a flood of hot pussy juices flowing over the head of my cock. "Ohhh...ohhh...yesss...cum..for..me...noww!!!" I thrust my dick in deep as the familiar warm feeling overcame me. I could feel the surge of heat rushing through my penis, "Ahhhh...ahhhh!!!" As my semen erupted into your pussy, you arched back and squeezed my cock. You lay down over me, held my head and tenderly kissed me, keeping my penis inside of you. When our lips released mine, I somehow managed to whisper, "Thank you sweetie, you're incredible." We kissed again and drifted off to sleep.

The sunlight shinning through your window woke me. I stretched my arms and discovered the scarves had been untied. You were not in the room, so I stumbled into the bathroom to clean up. Walking back into your bedroom I could smell our sex from the previous night. I sat down on the edge of the bed taking in deep breaths, savoring the remnants of our adventures. You came into the room with a tray of blueberry muffins and a cup of Darjeeling tea. You were fully clothed, "Sorry I've got to run, but I'll be late for work." You set the tray down, kissed me and clicked on the stereo remote. Again the music of the Moody Blues filled the room:

“Dawn is a feeling, a beautiful ceiling The smell of grass just makes you pass into a dream, You're here today, so no future fears, This day will last for a thousand years, if you want it to.”

You gave me one last kiss and left for work, "Last night was fantastic, enjoy your breakfast." The muffins were perfect. I got up to get dressed and found my clothes neatly folded on the chair. There was an envelope sitting on top of my shirt. I opened the envelope, and inside were your white satin panties, unwashed, and a note that read:

Thanks for the great evening. My bedroom window will always be open for you. Kisses.. Nights in White Satin