Dance of Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Unknowing sub mets a dom.
2.7k words
4.31
23.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers

"Why am I on another date with this guy? ", Deb thought to herself as she walked through the nightclub door with her boyfriend of a few months, Kevin.

Kevin was a nice guy who treated her well enough, but there was something missing. Even though Deb was pretty conservative on the outside, underneath, something within her yearned for more...for heat, passion and desire. Those were things she just was not getting from Kevin. Hell, those were things she is not sure she ever had...but desperately craved.

Deb was the type of girl who was usually reserved and shy. She typically dressed in conservative, baggy clothes to hide her curvaceous body. While growing up, she became extremely self-conscious of men noticing her curves and combated that by covering herself up even more. If she had more self- confidence, she would have learned to accentuate her features rather than be nervous about them. If she had only learned back then how to work her charms, she would be much bolder in her pursuits of men today. Perhaps, she would be out on a date with a man that thrilled her rather than out with a man that barely contented her.

Tonight, like most nights, she wore a very basic outfit: blouse, skirt and heels, yet underneath, she dressed for sex. Her one weakness was lingerie...it was the one thing that always made her feel girly and sexy. And, it was something she could cover up and hide from the rest of the world. No one knew the hidden fantasies within.

As she sat down across the table from her date, she could feel His eyes upon her... looking into her soul. She slightly turned her head and noticed He was here again. She had been here a number of times with her girlfriends and never noticed Him before. Yet, this is the third time she had been here with Kevin and the third time she had seen Him.

"How strange", she thought.

Trying to not be so utterly obvious, she shifted a bit more in her seat to get a better look. Immediately, He tipped his head at her forcing her to blush and look downward.

"Very nice," He thought to himself. "I knew she had some sub in her...I just wonder how much," He continued on in His thoughts while gently tapping His fingers on the bar next to His gin and tonic.

Pretending to be casually looking around the club, Deb finally focused her attention back on her date, Kevin. As usual, Kevin had ordered their drinks and just sat there looking around. Sure, Deb always considered herself shy, but Kevin was just kind of boring. He rarely ever started a conversation and when he did, it was always about his job, which was some technical computer related position that Deb never did understand completely. Sometimes, Deb wondered how they even started going out. But, that really made no difference at this point. It was too late to wonder how or why the relationship began. Now, was the time to either try to spice things up or just end it.

So, with that in mind, Deb asked Kevin to dance. At first, he looked at her in shock, but seeing the smile on her face, changed his mind. He stood up, took her hand and walked out onto the dance floor. After 5 minutes of dancing, Deb understood why he never danced. He did not have one iota of rhythm within him. But, at least, he was trying. That had to count for something. As Deb got wrapped up in the seductive music, she turned around, backed into Kevin and began grinding her ass into his pelvis ever so slowly. A little smile appeared on her face as she heard Kevin gasp; she could not tell if he was shocked or surprised. Actually, she did not care as long as she got the response she wanted. She needed some passion and was going to try as hard as hell to get it.

As she swayed her hips back and forth, He watched her intently. He noticed that her eyes closed, as she got lost in the loud music. He imagined that He was dancing with her. He wanted to feel the touch of her hot skin...He wanted her scent on him...He wanted to dive inside of her and know all there was to know. But, instead, she was dancing with that straight- laced tight ass that had no clue how sexual and sensual she was.

"What a complete waste," He stated aloud to no one in particular.

Deb turned around and circled Kevin's neck with her arms. The look of surprise on his face actually alarmed her. She was hoping he would be turned on, but instead he looked a bit clueless. So, she went on her toes, teasingly kissed and then nibbled on his bottom lip as she slid her hands slowly across his broad chest. Kevin cleared his throat loudly as his eyes widened in response to Deb's touch.

"Deb, are you all right? It seems like something has gotten in to you tonight." Kevin asked.

"Well...Kev, if I have to spell it out, then I am seriously doing something wrong. I am trying to seduce you silly." She breathlessly whispered in his ear as her hands roamed further down his torso to his belt.

Immediately, Kevin grabbed both her hands and blushed. "We should not be doing this in public Deb...if you want to go home, we can do that. But, I feel weird doing this here" he said to her.

"Kevin, we aren't doing anything...we never do anything...that is the whole point", she muttered through clenched teeth. "I want to have a little fun, don't you?" She angrily asked.

"Of course, but we can have fun at home...this place is not appropriate," Kevin stated as a matter-of–fact.

With that, Deb dropped her hands and abruptly turned around...completely pissed off. "Fine, we can leave. I will meet you at the door after I use the restroom" Deb hissed as she quickly stomped away.

Happily watching the couple's spat, He jumped off his barstool and leisurely sauntered after her. He wanted to be near her...to touch her. But, He was not sure how she would respond. As Deb turned the corner to the hallway where the restrooms were located, she stopped and put her back against the wall. She ran her hands through her long red curls and wondered how she hooked up with the only guy who apparently had no sex drive.

"It figures," she snickered to herself just as He turned the corner towards her. "What figures?" He inquired.

Totally awestruck, Deb just stood there looking down towards the floor.

"Ahhhhh....nothing." Deb answered in barely a whisper. She could not believe that He was standing right in front of her. As she tried to look away, He approached her and placed his hand gently on her chin. He lifted her head so that their eyes met.

"It is obvious something is wrong. Is there anything that I can do to help? " He questioned.

"No...no...ah...no Sir," Deb said under her breath, trying to remain calm.

Her heart was racing so fast, that all she could hear was it trying to beat its way out of her chest. Deb did not even realize that she had answered with a "Sir". Fortunately, that did not pass Him as He lightly stroked her cheek with His fingertip.

"I will not accept that answer. I know that something is wrong and I would like to see you happy. Now, tell me what I can do," He responded with an ever- increasing smile.

He knew that He caught her off-guard. But, now that He was touching her, He did not want to let go.

Deb tried to push herself further back against the wall to separate from Him. His touch was sending sparks throughout her body and she could not explain why. This unnerved her a bit, while at the same time it excited her within her very soul. No one had ever had this effect on her and she was not sure she wanted this to end. EVER.

He pushed His body closer to Deb's as she tried to pull away. Now, He had her pinned ...with one hand on her face and the other hand propped up against the wall above her head. Deb was helpless and could not escape...not that she wanted to. Leisurely, He moved his hand down her face, over her throat...stopping at her left breast. Deb did not say a word. Instead, she moved her eyes downward and remained silent. He lazily played with her nipple through her blouse watching it harden under his touch. Pleased with her compliance, He pinched her nipple extremely hard and became aroused as she arched her body into Him...all again without saying a word. He could feel her starting to melt under His touch.

"Do you know why you are not fighting me?" He whispered in her ear while gently biting her earlobe.

"No...no Sir. All I know is that your touch is burning right through me and I never want that sensation to stop," Deb replied timidly.

"Wonderful answer, my pet. I will tell you a little about yourself. You are inherently submissive. You automatically defer to a dominant....not just any dominant, mind you. But, THE DOMINANT that is for you. You yearn to please Him, crave His touch...and want nothing more than to give yourself unconditionally to Him to use as He chooses. " He explained to Deb.

Deb's eyes widened as her knees buckled from His words. No one had ever had this kind of effect on Deb and she was getting lost in Him.

"Could He be right...do I yearn for this?" Deb pondered.

Noticing her losing her balance, He moved both hands to her hips to help her stand. He massaged his fingers into her soft skin sending bolts of electricity directly to her sex. Deb could feel her arousal beginning and was completely embarrassed by it.

He noticed her blushing at about the same time he noticed a new scent in the air; her scent. He inhaled deeply and snickered to himself, as He knew she was wet for Him. She was doing exactly as He wanted which pleased him more than He could imagine. It pleased him even more so as she was submitting subconsciously.... reinforcing her submissiveness.

As He held her steady with one firm hand, He snaked down her body with his other hand. Quickly, He snuck His hand underneath her skirt and smiled as He traced the lacy panties outlining her dampness. Without hesitation, He slid his fingers into her panties feeling the evident dampness of her sex.

Deb lightly sighed as she slowly lifted her eyes to meet His. Blushing a deep shade of crimson, Deb wiggled a bit against Him, into Him, but did not say a word. She did not know what to do. Here she was in a comprising position with a stranger in public. And, amazingly enough, she wanted more. She could not believe the lustful thoughts running through her mind.

As He circled his fingers against her erect clit, Deb tried to stifle a moan.

"Don't do that. I want to hear your reaction. I want to see the flames in your eyes as I touch you...as I make you cum. You... will cum when I say so," He quietly ordered.

As He said the word "cum", He pushed two fingers deeply inside of her. She shifted her weight to lean on Him more as He began moving his fingers in and out of her. She could not help herself and got wetter and wetter with His delightful finger fucking. In fact, she could not even believe it was happening; it all seemed so surreal to her. People were passing her by in the hallway, none the wiser, or so she hoped, as little gasps of ecstasy escaped her lips. Her volume increased with his rhythm, pleasing him greatly.

"That's my girl," He said as He kissed her lips passionately hard.

As His speed increased, Deb began grinding herself into His hand...meeting him thrust for thrust. He felt her pussy muscles clench on His fingers and knew she was getting close. Deb placed both hands on His shoulders to steady herself as she fucked back. She could not contain herself...she became a slut...for Him. Never had she felt so wanton in her entire life.

As Deb neared orgasm, she rested her head on His shoulders and He pulled her body closer to His.

"Remember, my pet. You do not cum until I let you," He reminded Deb.

"Yes Sir," she automatically answered.

"That's my girl," He said increasing His fingering pace.

As he quickened His pace, Deb's sighs also quickened. He was driving her to the edge and could not help but want to push her off. He had been waiting some time to find a woman who would respond to his dominance like this. Now, that he found Deb, He wanted her even more.

Finally, He could not take it any longer. This was torturous for himself as well as Deb. His cock twitched in His trousers from her behavior. All he imagined was her luscious lips wrapped around his hard erection. He wanted to fuck her in all of her holes, starting with her mouth and then going from there. The image almost drove Him mad when he thought it was time to let His new pet finally cum, as she had been a very good slut for Him.

"Cum now," He demanded from Deb.

With that said, Deb's cunt clutched around His fingers as if milking his hard cock. Her juices puddled into His hand as she rode the wave of bliss that He had put her on. She intensely bit her lip, leaned into His body and moaned in pleasure as shocks ran through her body always coming back to her sex. She could not contain herself...she kept cumming and cumming.

He smiled in pride as she gave herself completely to Him. He felt her juices in His hand and could not wait to taste her...to have her taste herself. After a several seconds had passed, Deb finally calmed down a bit and tried to catch her breath. Noticing this, He pulled His hand out from under her skirt and lifted His fingers to her mouth.

"Taste yourself," He instructed.

Automatically, Deb opened her mouth and licked his fingers. The taste started her purring as she closed her eyes and remembered just how His fingers had gotten wet in the first place.

"Good girl," He responded as he stroked her hair, smiling at her wonderful display of submission.

As she opened her eyes, He lifted his hand and tasted her juices. The combination of sweet and musk was enough to make him fuck her right there in the hallway. But, knowing that her boyfriend was waiting on her, He straightened up and came down from his lustful high. She looked at Him in desire and realized that the scene had ended.

Noticing her yearning, He leaned towards her and said, "I am not done with you. You are mine to train, to teach and to nurture. This is just the beginning if you so choose."

Deb smiled in relief, as she wanted more. BADLY.

Hearing her name being called, Deb straightened up immediately. She did not want Kevin to find her like this. Even though, Deb knew that she would be ending her relationship with Kevin tonight. She finally learned what she was missing and was not about to let it go.

As Deb quickly put herself back together, He lovingly took her face in His hands, said," Happy Valentine's Day, my pet. I will see you tomorrow" and kissed her deeply. Then, he disappeared into the men's room.

Deb totally forgot what day it was. In the past, Valentine's Day was just a hallmark holiday...never meant anything except cheesy cards and candy. Tonight, the day took on a whole new meaning, as it became the day she met her "Sir."

slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers