Dance School Owner

Story Info
Owner of Dance School seduces a man's wife!
9.2k words
4.36
36.5k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denron
denron
416 Followers

DARRELL

My wife and I had been married for 22 years. Both in our mid 40s. She is still a curvy, sexy, 5-foot-4 knockout in great shape. I am not as fit, have developed a bit of a beer belly.

Our sex lives had become less active and much less passionate. We still get it on a couple times a month. But we are no longer craving it, clawing at each other.

Again, she is still quite the looker. And I am not the only one watching the way those sexy cheeks on her bubbly butt dance when she walks — especially when she wears leggings or tight shorts.

She still works our regularly, and has been encouraging me to get more exercise.

So now she has decided we should enroll in a dance class, burn off some calories and learn how to make some smart moves on the dance floor when we go out.

That brings us to Sam Angel's School for Dance. Sam is a big, athletic looking black guy. He is very sophisticated, smooth-talking, firm and personable. He is probably in his early 40s, but looks younger. He teaches many of the classes in his school himself.

Shelly wanted to learn how to Salsa. I just wanted to make her happy, and truth be told, try to get into better shape. Salsa was one of Sam's specialties and one of the classes he highlighted in his ads. He teaches it himself.

About a month-and-a-half into the three-nights-a-week class, my wife was one of the standouts. Definitely the sexiest of the half dozen women in the class. Her long blonde locks would swing in a way that made her moves look even sexier.

One of her friends from her job at the beauty salon where she is a stylist had joined the class with her boyfriend.

Shelly and her friend, Cindy, were both quite impressed with big Sam. He is a charming guy and clearly has an eye for the ladies. He, of course, had all the best moves.

For the first few classes, he had a female instructor at the school — Sandra — help in the class. She would be his dance partner and try to work with some of us — especially the women — to improve our dance steps.

But after a couple weeks, Sandra began teaching another class, and Sam would borrow one of the women in the class to demonstrate the right steps and dance moves.

Eventually, it appeared my wife was his favorite dance partner. In fact, for the last few classes, she was the only one he chose to dance with. And my wife loved it. No question about that.

He would demonstrate some dance steps with Shelly — always holding her very close when the steps called for them to come together. He would flatter her, complimenting her on some of her moves. He was clearly really flirting with her!

The more I saw this happening, the two of them behaving like a couple the more jealous I got. But something else was happening too. I would get hard, aroused. I couldn't explain it, but it turned me on to see him take her and hold her and rub against her like she was his!

A few times I noticed several of the others in our class — women and men — glance at me as Sam held Shelly closely and she closed her eyes in apparent pleasure.

I tried not to react, but felt a surge of blood to my dick.

Increasingly she seemed to glow after her time with Sam. You could see her hard nipples popping out on her blouse. I could tell she was flattered and excited, probably turned on, that he kept choosing her and flattering her — flirting with her like that.

Then she would join me as the class tried to follow Sam's instructions.

SHELLY

First, I was really happy that my sweet, handsome, loving husband agreed to join me for the dance classes. I knew it would be fun for us. And I love him so much, but it is disappointing to see the way he has sort of let himself go. I love working out and staying in shape, and I really want him to get back his trim, muscular form.

My friend, Cindy, and her boyfriend, Mark, have also become part of the class. And it is fun for Cindy and I to share our stories about the class at work.

The biggest topic lately is the way Sam has made me almost his unofficial dance partner.

After several classes where I was the only one he invited to demonstrate dance moves, Cindy said "Shelly, you know he is hot for you!"

"Oh my God," I said. "How could you say that? He is very respectful and he knows I am there with my husband. I think it is just because maybe he thinks I am a quick learner, and not to be egotistical, but maybe that I am the best dancer among the women in the group. No offense!"

"Come on Shelly!" she almost laughed as she spit out the words. "No offense to you! But Leslie, that 50ish former professional dancer who is kind of heavy has to be the best female dancer in the group. However, she has nowhere near what you have in the LOOKS department!"

I was taken aback at that. And it did make me think. This heavy-set woman in her 50s had been a competitive dancer when she was in her teens and early 20s. And she was very good.

"No offense, Shelly, I don't think you are any better on the dance floor than me or several other women in the group. But you are sexy. And I have seen the way Sam eyeballs you and your bubbly butt. He wants you! My God, he blatantly flirts with you when he's holding you and demonstrating dance moves with you. You can't be blind to that! And it looks like you are attracted to him, the way you go along with his body rubbing against you. I have seen you closing your eyes like you were really loving it when he does that."

"No, no, no! That is not right! I am just flattered that he would choose me."

Actually, the truth is, I get incredibly turned on when he picks me and then holds me and pulls me to his hard body. He is a very sexy man!

"Okay," Cindy says, "but tell me this, do you think he is sexy?"

"Okay, yeah. Of course! I mean he is in great shape. His body looks very sexy. And he is so personable and friendly. I think he is a handsome man. I also think he could have just about any single woman he wants, so why would he bother with a middle-aged housewife like me?"

"Well, you do have a lot of sex appeal, Mark has even told me that!"

"Really, Mark has talked about me like that?"

"Well, yeah, he is the one who told me to watch how Sam always seems to find an excuse to touch or hold you — even when the two of you are not partners for a dance. He says he has noticed the guy's bulge in his tight pants seems to grow when he dances with you. Mark says the guy is obviously flirting with you, definitely going after you. I had kind of thought about that myself. But after Mark mentioned it, I paid closer attention. And there is no question in my mind this guy intends to have you — whether you are married or not!"

"Well, I think you are wrong, but I will be more careful."

"Tell me this," Cindy said, "have you thought about him, fantasized about him outside of class? Tell me the truth!"

"Well..."

"Oh my God! That is a yes! You have thought about having sex with him, haven't you?"

"Well, no but sometimes when he pulls me into him I think I can feel his dick. I am not sure, but it sure feels like it. It feels hard, and I do kind of wonder how big it is. It feels big!"

"Jesus Christ! You have been fantasizing about him haven't you?"

"No, no. My God! I mean I love my husband dearly. He is the love of my life!"

"Sure. I believe all of that. But that doesn't mean you can't fantasize about being with another man," Cindy said.

I just shook my head like that was crazy and walked away from the conversation. I had to get away, because she was reading me all too well.

Truthfully, I had been fantasizing about Sam. I had been thinking about Sam and what he would be like in bed. When Darrell and I made love the other night, I had been thinking about Sam. What would it be like to have him ravaging my body, taking me with his big dick? That does not mean I want to have sex with him though. It just means I have an active imagination!

But the more I think about it and talk about it has me wondering what he would be like. I only had one other serious boyfriend before Darrell and I got married, so I have only had sex with two men.

I have never been with a black man. I know all that stuff people say about black men being bigger and better and all that. But that is probably just crap.

But the most important thing is love. How could you have sex — or make love with someone you don't love. It is just not something I could do.

DARRELL

A group of us from the dance class have begun going out for drinks after the Friday night sessions. Sam suggested it as a way to develop some camaraderie and to discuss competitions we might want to enter.

During class, Sam said there was a competition coming up in Chicago, and he thought some of us should enter. He said it's fun and it helps improve your skills because it gives you goals.

Leslie, the former competitive dancer and her husband wanted to compete. And after last Friday's class, Sam asked if any of the rest of us wanted to compete. Another couple in their 30s said they want to take a shot at it.

Sam looked at Shelly and me and asked if we wanted to do it. Shelly said it sounds like fun, but she's not sure we are good enough.

"Bullshit," Sam said, "You are a wonderful dancer. You just need more training. You should do it. What about you, Darrell," he said to me. "Are you up for it?"

"Absolutely not! I am nowhere near ready for anything like that!" I said.

"Well I want to compete," Sam said. "But I need a dance partner. What about you, Shelly, would you be my partner in the competition?"

"Well, I don't ... I don't know, Sam. I don't think I could do that."

"Oh come on, you are good. And I can work with you to make you even better. It will be fun. Come on, step outside of your comfort zone. Do something exciting. I guarantee, you will love it, won't she Leslie," he said turning to the former competitive dancer.

"Absolutely, you will," she said. "It is a great way to improve your skills. And win or lose, it is a lot of fun."

"Well, I'll think about it," my wife said.

SHELLY

"Oh my God, he is blatantly trying to pair off with you," Cindy said when she got me alone in the bathroom. "He didn't even ask me and Mark if we are interested. He is after you! And, he wants to train you! Haha, Oh my God, he is so fucking obvious!"

"Oh come on, he asked both me AND Darrell! He didn't just ask me! And I would need some extra practice to prepare for something like a real competition. He just wants to have some people from his school in the competition. It could be good marketing — especially if anyone from the school does well. Why don't you and Mark do it too. That would be fun. We could all go."

"Sooooo, you have already decided to take him up on his offer, then haven't you?"

"No, I am thinking about it. But I have to talk to Darrell about it first."

I have to admit, I am flattered and excited that he asked me to be his partner in a competition. It gave me a big rush! The idea of competing makes me nervous. It would be a challenge, but it is exciting to think about it.

And the very notion of one-on-one training with Sam, Oh My God! That could be sexy. But it could be dangerous. And I don't want to damage my marriage.

On the drive home, I asked Darrell if he is sure he doesn't want to do the competition.

"Please, are you kidding? I would make a total fool out of myself — and you too! Besides, Sam wants you to be his partner — probably in more ways than one!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Come on Shelly, this guy is so hot for you he can barely contain himself. He is constantly touching you, holding you —flirting with you"

"No he's not. He's just a touchy feely kind of guy! Jesus, everything comes down to sex with you. He just wants a good turnout from his school, and he thinks I might be good enough with some extra help."

"No question he wants to give you extra help — and not just with the dancing!"

"Oh so that's it, you're jealous!"

"Of course, I'm jealous," he said. But I think you should do it. It would be good for you."

"Does it make you jealous when I dance with him in class?"

"Sure it does because I can see how he pulls you in against his body real close sometimes. Plus, let's be honest you seem to get a thrill out of it. You always come back to me almost glowing with excitement."

"Well, that's a huge exaggeration. Sure, I am flattered he asks me to be his partner for demonstrations. And he is fun to dance with because he really takes control. But I don't return to you glowing! Anyway, let's just drop it."

But later that night in bed after a bottle of wine between us, it came up again. We were naked and making out in the usual foreplay that seemed a little more intense than usual.

He lifted his head from my breast where he had licking and nibbling at my left nipple and said, "Wouldn't you love to have Sam doing this to you right now, making out with you, getting ready to plunge his big dick into you sopping wet pussy?"

"You naughty man. Here you go again," I said. "What if I said I would like that? How would you feel then?"

"I get hard just thinking about it — about you and him!"

"you are fucking kidding me!"

"No, it's true. I don't understand it because the idea of that makes me incredibly jealous. I want you all to myself. But at the same time I think it would be hot to see you giving yourself to another man — especially someone like Sam, a big, sexy black man."

"Wow! Look at me, you think he's sexy?!"

"Oh come on, I may be into women, but I can tell when a man is sexy. I am not fucking blind! I know you think he's sexy?"

"Well, yes, I guess, sure. But he is not you," I tell him. "He is not the man I love. That makes you the sexiest man I know."

"I love you too Baby! And I would go crazy if you left me for someone else. But the idea of Sam seducing you, making love to you drives me crazy with lust!"

Our passion intensified after that. The sex, the most intense we had had in a long time.

I was fantasizing about what it would be like to have that big sexy man between legs stroking his hard, black dick in and out of my pussy, shooting me full of his seed, staking a claim in me!

And Darrell, had a huge, loud orgasm, screaming almost babbling in ecstasy! What has happened to us?

DARRELL

So all of a sudden Shelly and I seem to be spending a lot of time talking about Sam. Sam and his dance lessons and the competition he wants Shelly to enter with him — and his intentions with Shelly.

She tells me she doesn't think she should do the competition because of all of this business about her and Sam. It would mean spending a lot of one-on-one time with him. And she says she is not sure that's a good idea.

I am not sure it's a good idea either, but it turns me on and I keep telling her she has to do it. She would have fun!

When class came around Monday evening, she told him she would be his partner in the competition. He wrapped his arms around her in a big hug and yelled "Yes, yes, yes! I knew you would do it. This is going to be so much fun! You will love it!"

Some of the others looked over at me as I kind of smiled, but tried to show as little reaction as possible to this display. Shelly looked slightly embarrassed, but she also had a big smile, clearly happy to see his reaction.

Cindy immediately stepped forward and said she and Mark want to do it too.

"Great!" Sam said. "The more the better!"

"Can we get extra help too?" Cindy asked as she gave my wife a sharp look.

"Absolutely! Of course," Sam said. He wrapped his arm around my wife and added, "All eight of us will get together for some extra sessions — no charge."

Wednesday I called Shelly to let her know I had to work late. I couldn't go to the dance class.

"Well, maybe I shouldn't go either," she said.

"Nonsense, Baby, you have to go. Remember you're in training now. You can't miss any classes."

"Okay, I guess you are right. I'll see you when you get home," she said.

I hung up the phone and looked down at my crotch. My dick was hard. What could happen between the two of them when I am not there, I wondered.

SHELLY

Cindy gave me another one of her sharp looks when she saw me arrive at class without Darrell.

"So where is your husband," she asked.

"He has to work late. But he said I should come to class without him. After all, we are getting ready for competition now."

"Okay, you sexy girl. But you better be careful," she said in a conspiratorial way.

So this time, Sam and I were together the whole time. When we weren't dancing, demonstrating and practicing dance steps, he was pretty often holding my hand. It was kind of intoxicating — definitely arousing. I tried to stay focused, tried to tamp down my sexual excitement. But I was definitely moist and my nipples were popping out.

When we took a water break, Cindy told me I looked flush, and added, "Those nipples of yours look like pencil erasers. You better calm down."

I just nodded, and told her not to worry I was in control of myself.

When class ended, everyone was leaving and I was about ready to walk out the door when Sam stopped me.

"Don't leave yet," he said. "I want to talk to you about the competition, about strategy and what we need to do to have a chance of doing well."

"Okay, but I think my husband might be waiting."

"Don't worry, he will be there when you get home. This won't take long," he said as he took my hand and walked me into his lavish office.

He pointed to the couch and said "Have a seat. I want to show you a video of one of the recent competitions so you have a sense of what to expect. Do you like red or white wine?"

"Uh, well. Okay. Red, I guess."

He put a DVD, into the player, brought a bottle of red wine and a couple glasses to the coffee table, settled onto the couch beside me and poured our wine.

He gave me a glass as he raised his in a toast, "To fresh, exciting adventures! Cheers!"

"Cheers," I said.

Then as he flipped on the video of an exquisite pair of dancers and he launched into his vision of what dance is all about.

"Look at this beautiful couple in perfect harmony on the dance floor. Each one is a mirror of the other. They move together seamlessly and sensually. Their eyes, focused totally on each other. They look like they can't get enough of each other, as if their audacious desire, their lust for each other cannot be quenched. They look like they are lovers, don't they?"

"Well, I guess. Yes. I guess so," I said.

"This is the point I want to make," he said. "They might be lovers off of the dance floor or they might not be. They might just be skilled or professional dancers who don't even like each other.

"But what they both know is that dance is like sexual foreplay. To be artistically believable, to be successful as a dancer you have to look like you are so infatuated, so aroused and so hot for your partner, that it looks like you are engaged in foreplay and about to make wild, passionate love. Do you understand that?"

"Wow! Okay, yes, I guess I understand what you're saying," I said lamely.

I was getting moist as I felt my arousal at all of this building. This guy is amazing!

He turned to me, took my glass of wine from my hand and placed it on the coffee table next to his. Then he turned back to me, put his hands on my shoulders turning me to look at him.

"Look at me," he said. "Do you find me attractive? Am I someone you could imagine making love with?"

I coughed, almost choked and said "Well yes, I mean you are a very handsome, charming man. Of course I find you attractive."

"Well I find you to be an incredibly sexy woman. You are a woman with whom any man would love to make love. I want you to know that. You have to know that to be good on the dance floor. And I want you to own it so we can be good together."

denron
denron
416 Followers