Dance with Desire

Story Info
Zobio and Zobiko find some time for each other.
7k words
2.67
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own House of the Dead EX.

AN: Here's something I was commissioned to do by Yngtr123.

Lit lowly by the dim shimmer of a reflective disco-ball, the walls of the club's disco seemed to shake as the deep rumble of rock music screamed out from a concealed sound system. The chaotic tangle of tunes conjuring up a maelstrom of sound that caused many of the chamber's undead occupants to dance with reawakened life. They crowded within the small room like a colony of ants and the dancing bodies formed a tightly packed coil in its middle.

Lost within the depths of the writhing, dancing bodies, Zobio and Zobiko kept themselves to themselves; unwilling to risk drawing the attention of their peers as they danced. It had taken them many weeks to escape the scrutiny of the locals and now that they were finally free to move around unnoticed, they didn't want to risk ruining their new found freedom by doing something reckless.

Encircled by Zobio's strong arms, Zobiko felt like she was floating on air and her body seemed to be moving of its own accord as she enjoyed the sensation of being so close to one she loved. There was no mob to hurt her, no Dr. Curien to experiment upon her; there was only her and Zobio. It was something she had dreamed of for so long and at last she finally had a taste of it. Resting her head on his shoulder, she took in a long breath and inhaled his scent; letting it flood her senses and send her into a dreamy trance.

"Looks like we have company..." Zobio's voice cut through her trance like a steak knife and looking up in confusion, she suddenly realised that the music had stopped and no other of the clubs occupants were still dancing.

"Zobio, what's happening?" She asked, but Zobio wasn't listening. Instead, a stern look had come over his face as he seemed to be looking past her. Not accustomed to her love ignoring her, Zobiko followed his eyes to the clubs main entrance, where she saw to her horror that a large number of gang-land Mafia were standing. Armed with knives, clubs and chains, the group numbered about twenty and it was clear they weren't here because the music was too loud.

"Oh no..." Whispered Zobiko, her deep cerulean eyes widening as panic flared inside her breast at the unwelcome sight. "What are we going to do?"

Zobio didn't answer. One of the gang, a large man dressed in a leather blazer with matching trousers, had stepped forward. He looked like he could have been the gangs leader but judging by his larger build, Zobio guessed he was just an enforcer.

"All right, People!" The enforcer yelled, his deep voice sounding more like a growl than the words of a man as he walked towards the crowd. "We are looking for two among your number. Tell us where they are and none of shall be hurt."

"They are looking for us." Zobiko whispered whilst taking his hand in hers and tightly clinging to his side. "Zobio, what are we to do?" Time and again, they'd discussed what she was to do if they were found, but never had they considered being caught in the club; it was making her a little nervous.

Watching for a moment as the enforcer and his mob goons began rousting the club's inhabitants, Zobio waited a moment before speaking, a calculating look playing across his features as his eyes poured over the scene. There were too many off them for him to fight a way out, that much was clear, but if they did not move then it would just a matter of time until they were caught. They had only one choice and subtly looking from side to side, a small smile graced his thin lips when he spotted a fire exit, very close by.

"Over there." He whispered, pointing to the emergency exit. "Move slowly and don't look back. Go now and I'll meet you outside."

Zobiko didn't hesitate. Keeping her head held high, she cautiously walked through and around the undead throng, taking care as she did not to touch or graze anyone more than she needed to in-order to remain invisible within the crowd. Blessedly, her movement attracted little notice from the mob cronies and she couldn't help breathing a sigh of relief when she felt the cold steel of the fire-exit beneath her fingertips. Pressing her palm gently against the leaver so it wouldn't make a sound, she slipped silently through the gap and into the cold night air before closing it again.

The fire exit was an old steel stairwell, very similar to the ones one would see in old American action movies, but having grown dilapidated and rusty; Zobiko doubted very much whether it could ever be considered anything close to safe. Fortunately, she had managed to avoid putting her theory to the test as instead of connecting to the metal walkway, the clubs exit had emerged out into the ally at its base.

She didn't have time to get her bearings however, as no sooner had the door slid shut behind her than it was suddenly wrenched open. Jumping round in fear, she thought that one of the goons may have followed her out but instead she saw that it was only Zobio. Relieved to see that her love had escaped unnoticed too, Zobiko wanted to throw her arms around him in a hug but one look from him halted her embrace. There would be time for embracing later; first they needed to escape the mobsters.

A quick glance confirmed the ally to be empty but that would not be for long and instead they sought a fresh means of escape. The main road would be out of the question as the mob would of surly placed a guard or two at the clubs entrance, just in-case someone should try and leave the building whilst thinking they would not be missed. The alleyway too was a lost cause as it ended wall which looked too high for either him or Zobiko to climb. They'd have to chance going up the fire escape.

"Quick; up the stairs."

Zobiko wanted to protest but as she felt Zobio's arm on her shoulder, she suddenly forgot her inhibitions about it as he shepherded her up the creaky stairwell. Yet despite the urgency in his voice, he ensured that they walked at a warily pace, not put off even as their every step made the old steel structure sway and tremble beneath their weight.

They made it up to the first level without any interruptions, but before Zobiko could make a move towards the door, Zobio shock his head and directed her to the second flight, making her curse under her breath. They needed to get off this bloody stairwell before it collapsed from under them and brought the entire mob down on their heads. However, Zobio seemed to not share her distress and instead he pressed her on like she was little more than a stubborn child. Somehow the escape held out and as they stepped onto the brick work of a balcony, the pair breathed a sigh of relief. They had made it...

"Well, well, well...look at what I have found." An unfamiliar voice chortled as the beam of a torch suddenly crushed their dreams of escape. Looking round, they saw that a male mobster who stood a little taller than Zobiko and who happened to be armed with a metal pipe, was standing between them and the fire door. "Are you going to come quietly or am I going to have to make yo..." His speech was cut off however as with a loud roar, Zobio rushed forward. He was much taller than the crook and with one swoop of his arm; he knocked the punk's pipe out of his hands and grabbed him by the face.

With preternatural strength, he crushed the disillusioned youth's skull in his palm before hurling the corpse over the railing of the escape. Not staying to hear the sickening crack, he quickly opened the fire door and ushered Zobiko inside. Sealing the door shut behind them, Zobio was relieved to find that they had emerged in a deserted corridor which was somewhere on the top floor of the club. Heavy wooden doors lined the passageway and without thinking, he walked over to one and tried the lock.

Click. The door slid open without any resistance. Keeping an eye out in-case anymore gangsters happened to be in the area, Zobio held the door open for Zobiko before slowly shutting it behind them. Unwilling to relax just yet though, he pressed his ear against the door and listened for any sound of movement on the other side. The mobster's death would undoubtedly attract the attention of his friends in the club but he doubted they would come up here to look for them now. After all, what self-respecting couple on the run from the mob would hide inside the building they knew was now being searched? Especially after one of the said gangsters hunting them had just been killed whilst they were making their escape.

Zobio kept his ear pressed against the timber until he was sure that the coast was clear, but turning round, he suddenly saw something which gave him more of a fright than anything else they'd been through in the last few moments.

They were in what must have been the club's penthouse suite; it was easily larger than any of the apartments and hotel rooms they had stayed in over the last few months and without a doubt far more luxurious. Pine furniture of various degrees decorated the spacious chamber and an immense, king size four-poster bed took up almost the entire span of one of the walls. Thick curtains kept the light from the outside world from entering so it was lit only by the wall mounted lights which cast a low glow across the ceiling. It was easily more than anything Zobio had come to expect from the cheap club.

Zobiko stood in the centre of the room, the low light seeming to give her an eerie glow as she fixed him with a look that made his mouth run dry. There was a passion in her eyes the likes of which he had never seen there before and when she came to him, it was with all the grace and speed of a stalking tigress. Crossing the breadth between them in an instant, she jumped into his arms and crushed her lips to his in a searing embrace.

Momentarily forgetting about the blood thirsty mobsters downstairs, their lips parted and their tongues met, causing Zobiko to moan as she felt the hungry passion explode within her breast. With a frenzied desire her hands began to run over every piece of Zobio's back while his own sought out her hips, forcibly holding her to him as his rough palms groped the firm flesh of her buttocks.

Keeping the contact until the need for air grew so undeniable that she was forced to break the contact, Zobiko playfully biting her lover's lower lip as she pulled away. She wanted to go further but the confused look that played across Zobio's face made her pause.

"Zobiko?" He whispered.

Zobiko Giggled. "Watching you kill that punk made me feel so...hot." She whispered, her mischievous hands slowly creeping down his body as she spoke before dipping beneath the waist line of his trousers to grasp the weight of his arousal. "Oh I want you Zobio. Please take me...take me now...I beg you!"

Although tempted, Zobio couldn't draw his mind away from the fact a gang of mobsters were hunting for them but before he had time to object; his lover's fingers had already begun working at the banding of his trousers. Instantly pulling at the fabric, she had managed to push the waist line down before he could form any sort of coherent dismissal, leaving the garment to pool around his ankles as his lower half stood naked to her hungry gaze.

"I see you want me too." She whispered before a sultry smile played across her lips as she unhooked her legs from around his hips and slid silkily to the floor. Hard and impossibly large, Zobio's erection stood before her like the standard of a Roman legion and unable to resist the sight a second longer, she reached out to touch him.

Running her fingers along his flesh, she couldn't help but stare at it in wonderment as she slowly explored. His arousal felt like steel dressed in silk and it twitched every time she completed a stroke, drawing a moan from Zobio who was rapidly losing the will to resist her advances. Being the tough-guy that he was, he was trying his hardest not to groan as it would show her she was doing something his body liked; but his body seemed determined to betray him. She had only just begun yet he could already feel his legs starting to quaking and growing desperate, he told himself not to look down as he knew the image of her kneeling before him while she played with his straining member would be the end of him. Just the thought of seeing her silky blond locks encasing her face and the sapphire coloured eyes which could make even the darkest of beings seem as innocent as a kitten; it was hard to believe just how far she was from it...

"Zobiko...Oh god!" He gasped, unable to hold back a moan as she suddenly swirled her tongue around the bulbous head of his cock before pursing her mouth into a tight O. Gently, her hand travelled up and down his phallus as her mouth enclosed over the tip, overloading Zobio's senses with the duel pleasures and turning him into a gibbering, pleasure drunk fool. Watching her lover's head roll back as she continued to slowly slide his shaft into her mouth, Zobiko felt a delicious sense of power over take her. It was so exhilarating to think that she could have this much power over one as strong as Zobio and not wanting to squander it all in one go, she slowly ran her tongue along the length while letting her breath wash over his skin as she breathed out.

"Oh, oh, oh sweet Jesus..." he gasped as he felt a pool of pleasure mounting inside his loins. "So good, Zobiko you're...so good..." He could feel her tongue wrapping around him, its silky wet body massaging every spot of his swollen arousal as she took more and more into her mouth.

Although growing tired of just teasing, Zobiko continued to stroke and touch him with her fingers, letting his moans guide her until she felt Zobio's hands suddenly thread through her hair and begin forcibly guiding her attentions to where he wanted. Although he was careful not to be to forceful, less he risk accidentally hurting her, Zobiko could still fell her throat tightening around the shaft as it struggled to accommodate the mass. This was by no means her first time attending to the large male's shaft, but so large was he that no matter how much practise she got, the girl knew she would never be able to accommodate his full girth. So doing her best to relax her throat, she took as much of his dick into her orifice as she possibly could.

An inaudible groan left Zobio's part lips as he felt his love relaxing her throat, encasing the majority of his arousal in an oasis of intoxicating sensations. How badly he wanted to push her head further down onto his cock but the risk of hurting her was too great for him to chance it.

Sensing the pressure against her head lessening, Zobiko began to pull away, allowing a fresh breath of air to fill her lungs as she very gently scraped her teeth along the organ before repeating the motion of taking him into her mouth once more. The act made her lover cry with delirious pleasure and glancing down; he found he couldn't stop himself from watching the blonde's head bobbing up and down on his shaft as she looked up at him with those deceivingly innocent blue eyes.

"Oh...God...Zobiko...you're so...beautiful!" He gasped, unable to tare his eyes off the sight of her as he felt his release drawing closer. Delighted by his words, Zobiko couldn't resist moaning and the vibrations which travelled through her throat reverberated all along his shaft; causing the enthralled giant to moan in-turn as his hips began to buck forward in a display of wild passion. "Oh...Oh...God... don't STOP!"

Fortunately for him, Zobiko had no intention of stopping and seeing how close to the brink her lover was; she doubled her efforts, drawing a fresh tide of moans and groans from Zobio as she pulled back and wrapped her tongue around the pulsing head before taking all of my length into her mouth once more.

"Oh...Zobiko...I'm...stop...cum... close..." He whispered before his teeth clenched tightly as a fresh wash of pleasure hit his body like the stormy waves of the sea. How badly he wanted to watch her again, to see her head bobbing up and down on his shaft and witness as his thick cock disappeared and reappeared from those her luscious lips. Yet despite all his desires, he dared not look down for he knew it would spell the end of him. In truth, he was far from sure of how he had made it this far, her touch just felt so good that he thought even the tiniest of her graces might be enough to bring him to a steamy release.

His release was building however, of that much he was certain. Like a pool of molten ecstasy, he could feel it slowly cooking him from within as it fought his every effort to suppress its rise; but so stubborn was Zobio that he was trying to hold it off for as long as possible. Intent on enjoying the sensations a little more, he snatched a quick breath and...

Without warning, a tremor suddenly ran through him as a last swirl of Zobiko's tongue brought him flying over the peak and into a carnal sea of ecstasy. With a long cry bellowing from his lips, his fingers convulsed in her hair as his hips pushed him deeper into her mouth and a tide of his seed poured down her awaiting throat.

Trying not to gag as the thick seed exploded into her mouth, the blond haired beauty swallowed as much of her lover's bitterly-sweet cum as she could before letting his softening appendage slip from her orifice as she felt his hands release their grip on her hair. With a seductive grace, she wiped the corners of her mouth before licking what remained of his seed from her fingers.

Coming back down to earth, Zobio was about to say something but the sight of Zobiko seductively licking her fingers in a fashion which held a great amount of resemblance to the way she had been attending to his shaft, poked the fire in his loins back to life. Noticing his revival, the blond beauty looked up at him with a very pleased smile playing across her glistening lips.

"Did you enjoy that, my love?" she asked, the satisfied look never leaving her even as she brushed a stray lock of her blond hair aside. Zobio didn't answer her vocally. It was time for pay back and without saying a word, he reached down and grasped her by the shoulders before hoisting her into his arms and carrying her over to the bed, bridal style.

Dropping her into the embrace of the soft mattress and feather covers, the former Prison guard couldn't help taking a moment to admire the way Zobiko's sexy form lay sprawled out before him before he descended upon her.

"Zobio what are you..." Zobiko asked yet he had covered her body with his before she could finish and quickly silenced her by leaning down and kissing her lips before crawling down the length of her lithe body to the covered cleft between her legs. Poised over her like a watch-full eagle, he let his hands trail up the toned skin of her thighs, pushing the material of her dress up as they went until the bright purple colouring of her obviously soaked thong was revealed to his eyes.

Zobiko was loudly panting with excitement, not quite sure whether she could truly believe her own eyes as she watched him breath in her scent before exhaling the heated breath over her most secretive of spots. The sensation of it washing over her mound made her body shiver with delight and she continued to watch in disbelief as, using his teeth, he gripped the hem of her underwear and pulled it down her legs.

Feeling his mouth water at the sight of her clearly glistening cleft, Zobio began pushing her thighs further apart; until her knees had to bend and her legs had opened to him like the shinning gates of heaven as he hungrily pulled her to his waiting mouth.

With the utmost care, he stuck his tongue out and expertly ran it over her moistened entrance, making Zobiko abruptly still as he was careful not to enter her just yet. Her breath began coming in great gasps as he greedily lapped up all the thick fluid which she produced and teased her by making no sign that he ever intended to move on. 'Payback can be such a bitch.'

12