Dance with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers

Owen gathered me against him, kissing my lips, my cheeks, whispering soft words to me as I came back down. His thrusts slowed, his hips grinding against mine while he smoothed my hair from my forehead.

I hugged him and touched my lips to his hear. "I want to be on top of you," I said softly. "When you finish, I mean. Can we do that?"

He groaned and pressed a quick kiss on my mouth, then rolled us both over until he had me sitting above him with his cock still buried deep inside me. I pushed down on his erection, watching the way his eyes closed as his fingers dug into my hips. I rocked against him, smiling at his low groan.

Owen's eyes opened, his gaze sweeping over my body. He lingered on my breasts then dipped lower, taking in the sight of our joined bodies. He moved his hands to my back and pulled me close, tugging me against him until my breasts settled against his chest. He hugged me tightly to him, resting his mouth against my throat. His pace picked up and his hips lifted as he shoved his cock inside me, plunging again and again.

I cried out and clutched him to me. His thrusts became so deep, so intense, that all I could do was hang on and let him take me with him. Without warning his body suddenly stilled and he pressed my hips down hard against him, holding me there and stopping me from moving.

I pulled back just enough so I could look into his eyes, watching the expression of satisfaction come over him as his body shook and he came inside me. I cradled his face in my hands, kissing his lips as he groaned and jerked one final time.

* * * *

Owen's palm swept up and down my back as I lay against his chest with my thighs straddling his. He was still inside me but I didn't want him to go anywhere just yet. I drew lazy circles around his nipple with my fingertip, watching the movements of my hand. Neither of us had spoken but I didn't feel the need to fill the silence either.

His hand moved up to my hair, playing with the jewelled clip on the side that I'd forgotten to take out earlier. I smiled and lifted my head to kiss his chin before resting my cheek back against his chest.

When our breathing had slowed and a feeling of calm settled over us, I finally asked him, "What usually happens next in these situations?"

He ran his fingers through my hair, causing me to shiver and press closer to him. "You generally thank me for my impressive performance and tell me how amazing I was."

I laughed and smoothed my hand over his warm skin. "Is that right? I guess then I'm supposed to just leave quietly?"

He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. "No, I think I'll keep you here for a while."

"And then what?" I asked, lifting my head to look into his eyes.

"More of the same. Take it as it comes... something like that." He gave my chin a playful pinch. "Why? What did you have in mind?"

The need to tease him came over me. I pressed my lips together to keep my smile contained and pretended to think it over. "Well... I caught the bouquet tonight and I've given you my virginity so I was thinking..." My voice trailed off and I started humming the wedding march. Owen's body stiffened beneath me and his hands stilled.

My expression suddenly registered on him and he growled. He rolled me onto my back and kissed the smile from my lips. "You're joking," he said, the relief obvious in his tone.

"Yes, I'm joking. My God, the look on your face." I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

The laughter slipped into a moan when he pulled the covers over us and dipped his hand between my thighs. "Just so you know," he said, "I'm going to have to punish you for that."

"Okay." I sighed, clutching him tight as he proceeded to drive me out of my mind.

It was hard to find a downside to anything when I was here with him.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers