Dance With The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, that! I was looking for a nail clipper in the drawer this afternoon and stumbled upon it. It brought back such great memories of that awesome night…' I explain.

'Yeah, that was quite special, wasn't it…' she recalls with a smile, leaning her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her.

'I missed you so much…' I whisper in her ear.

'Me too.' she replies, pushing me over onto my back. She leans forward and kisses me. Her tongue darts into my mouth. I stroke her firm tits over her top. Her hard nipples are clearly visible through the sheer pink fabric. I pull her down next to me. She throws her thigh over my hips. I stroke it, pushing up her skirt in the process. She is wearing the tinest of white lace panties. Knowing that Jason can see everything, I decide to put on a show for him. I let my hands glide over her firm ass and then lightly rake my fingertips over the soft, plump flesh of her pussy lips. She moans at my touch and kisses me passionately. I hear a slight creaking sound emanting from the cupboard. That guy will have to be careful or he'll blow the whole thing! I'm sure he's having a wank in there…

I undo the catch and zipper at the back of her skirt and push it over her thighs. She lifts her hips to assist me. She raises her torso, pulls the pink top over her head and tosses it on top of the skirt on the floor. I do the same with my T-shirt. She snuggles up to me wearing only the lacy panties. I'm wearing my shorts and undies.

She places her hand on my chest and strokes my nipples. Eventually her hand glides over the muscles of my belly and disappears into my shorts. I feel her fingers closing around the hard shaft of my erection. 'Mmm…' she sighs her approval of what she finds and starts to stroke it inside my shorts.

I lean down and push my shorts and undies down. I kick it of the bed onto the floor. I lean towards her and put my fingers on the waistband of her panties. Not letting go of my hard dick, she again co-operates by lifting her hips as I slide the panties of her. She throws her thigh over my lower body again, lodging the head of my dick against her plump pussy.

'Shall we try the blindfold again?' I suggest.

'If you want.' she consents.

I put the bag over her head and position the hole over her mouth. I tie the drawstring in a firm knot gainst her neck. Now there is no way she will be able to get the bag off her head without assistance. Perfect!

I lie down next to her in a sideways 69 postion. She opens her legs in anticipation while her fingers close around my dick again, pulling it closer to the hole in the bag. I feel my dickhead briefly brushing against the velvet fabric of the bag before disappearing into the soft, warm moistness of her mouth. Heaven!

I start nibbling lightly on the soft flesh of her inner thighs, deliberately avoiding contact with her pussy. Every now and then I blow lightly over her pussy area. She shudders slightly when I do it and sucks my dick with more vigour.

"Hey, slow down!' I caution. 'The night is but an embryo…'

'Well, then stop torturing me like this!' she pleads through the bag.

In response I stick my tongue all the way into her wet pussy! Her audible gasp confirms that she was not expecting that reaction. She moans loudly and wraps her legs around my head while I eat hungrily on her pussy.

I pull away from her and position myself between her open thighs, the head of my dick wedged in the sopping wet slit of her cunt.

'Fuck me…' she whispers.

'Sorry, what was that..?' I whisper back, pretending I didn't hear her.

'Please fuck me now..!' she pleads, louder and with more urgence this time.

'Are you sure?' I tease her.

'God, what IS with you? Of course I'm sure!' she said with a slightly annoyed tone in her voice.

'Your surprise is ready in the cupboard. Maybe you'd rather have him fuck you.' I drop the bomb.

'Come on! Get real! We're not going there again, are we?' she shrugs it off.

'Well, it's your call. Invite him and he'll come and join us. Don't and he'll stay in the cupboard like a good boy.'

She remains quiet for a while. I can tell that she has no idea what to make of the situation.

'OK.' she replies. 'I'll call you bluff. Let him out of his cage!' I know she does not believe me.

'Nope. I'm afraid that is not how it is going to work. You want him out of his cage, you invite him over.' I said. 'This is your call and ONLY your call.'

'OK, then. I'll still call your bluff!' she replies. "Allright, Mr Cupboard, you can come out now!' she calls in the direction of the cupboard.

The door opens with a creak as Jason steps out of the cupboard, the towel still wrapped around him.

'Oh my God! You were serious! There really is someone there!' She sits up, crossing her legs and folding her arms over her exposed tits. 'Who is it?' she asks.

'No can tell…' I reply. 'But there is still time to change your mind. Tell this monster to get back into his cage and he will – no questions asked.' I gesture to Jason to back off for a while.

'Who is it?' she tries again.

'You know I cannot tell you. We've been through this. All I can say is that you have never met him before.'

'Is he white or black?' she asks.

I do not bother to answer her question.

'I don't know if I'm ready for this…' she whispers.

'Well, like I said – you're call. Don't let me force you into anything you don't want to do. Tell him to get back into the cupboard and we'll leave'

She does not reply. I sit next to her and put my arm around her.

'OK, let's take this one step at a time. Shall he get back into his cage or can he come and sit next to you? The minute you're uncomfortable with anything, just say so and he'll back off.' I explain again.

'OK, he can come and sit next to me.' she says bravely. 'Is he wearing any clothes?'

'That you'll have to find out.' I reply

I gesture to Jason to come closer. He drops the towel and walks up to the bed with one massive hard-on leading the way. The man is hung like a fucking horse!

He sits down next to her and puts his hand on her bare back. I can feel her stiffen. She still has her arms wrapped around her tits and her thighs are tightly clenched together.

'Come now. Relax and drop your hands' I encourage her. 'You have nothing that he hasn't seen through that louvre door anyway.' I take one of her hands and gently pull it away from her chest. Realizing that I'm right, she surrenders, reluctantly drops her hands in her lap. Her full, firm tits come into view and proudly stand away from her chest totally defying gravity. I notice Jason's huge dick twitching at the sight of her magnificent boobs. I reach out and my hand folds around her left tit.

She jumps at my touch. 'Who'se hand is it?' she asks nervously.

'Relax, it's mine' I reassure her. I pick up her hand and put it on Jason's naked thigh. She does not move. He strokes her back and his hand eventually reached the roundness of the side of her right breast. Her hand tightens on his thigh in anticipation. Her breathing becomes heavier. He then boldly folds his hand around her breast. She gasps.

I gently tug on her hard nipple and roll it between my fingers. Jason does the same with her other nipple. I lean forward and take her nipple in my mouth. I suck on it gently. Again Jason does the same with her right breast. She sighs and moans softly as his lips close around her nipple. I can see that she is beginning to relax. Her legs are no longer clenched together. We continue nibbling on her nipples. She moans and places her hands on the backs of our heads, her fingers working through Jason's longish black hair.

'You're white…' she whispers.

I look at her and conclude that she is now OK with the situation. She looks like a mother breastfeeding two huge babies.

I put my hand on her thigh and stroke it gently. She opens her legs ever so slightly. I accept the invitation and slide my hand in between her thighs. She co-operates by opening her legs more to give me access to her pussy. I gently stroke the soft folds of her pink pussy. She is sopping wet! I slip my middle finger effortlessly into her vagina and start to finger her pussy. Her moans become louder. Her fingers are still entangled in our hair.

I take her hand from my head and place it on my dick. She jerks her hand away at the touch as if it was red hot! Then she moves her hand closer and let her fingers wrap around my shaft. She starts to stroke it gently while I finger her pussy.

Jason gets up and stands in front of her, his huge member inches from her covered face. A drop op precum glistens at the opening of his dickhead. She puts her hand on his chest. Her fingers follow the contours of his muscular torso. It is as if she is trying to 'see' him with her hands. She lightly rakes his nipples with her long nails. I can see that he is enjoying himself. Her hand glides lower over his flat stomach. He leans forward and takes both her breasts in his hands and tugs on her nipples. I feel the tempo of her pumping hand on my dick increasing.

Her left hand moves around Jason and strokes his hard buttocks. It moves lower down and glides over the inside of his thigh. Her hand moves upwards and inevitably makes contact with his full balls. 'Oh!' she exclaims as she jerks her hand away. Slowly and carefully she feels her way back to his balls and cups them in her hand. She fondles his balls while her other hand is still pumping away with gusto on my hard dick! Jason is still playing with her nipples while I am fingering her pussy.

She lets go of Jason balls and her hand moves upwards, her fingers folding around Jason's hard monster. 'Oooh…!" she coos her approval of his size. With a content groan she starts to wank us both. I gently push her over onto her back. She does not let go of Jason's dick. He lies on the bed next her. He leans over her chest and takes one of her nipples into his mouth. She gasps and starts to wank him again.

I move down and open her legs. She assists me be raising her knees. I have never seen her pussy this wet! Her juices are flowing freely over her buttocks. I kneel between her legs and spread her cunt lips. I lightly tickle the pink nubbin of her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her lower body jerks lightly in a reflex reaction every time my tongue makes contact with her clit. Then I dive in and slurp up her juices with long licks of my tongue along the entire length of her crevasse. Her loud groans assure me that I'm on the right track here.

She lifts her head and places it on Jason's lap. She moves closer to his dick. What is she up to? Has she got the courage to suck the dick of a total stranger? In reply to my silent question, her wet, pink tongue appears trough the hole in the bag. With swift strokes of her tongue she tickles the sensitive underside of his dickhead. Jason throws his head back and groans with pleasure! Then the huge, purple bulb of his dickhead disappears into the bag and obviously into her mouth. This time it is Jason's turn to let out an audible involuntary gasp. He lies back and her head bobs up and down over his dick. I am surprised at how much of his dick disappears into the bag every time, only to reappear wet and shiny with her saliva. She must be taking it deep into her throat! God, I never realized that she was capable of doing that!

I turn her around and make her stand on hands and knees. She co-operates without stopping her oral action on Jason's dick. I kneel behind her and slide my dickhead up and down her slick slit. She groans at the contact. I tease her for a while longer until she starts humping my dick impatiently. She moans as I push forward. My hard dick disappears effortlessly into her wet, hungry hole, burying itself to the hilt in her soft, yielding flesh. I put my hands on her hips and start to fuck her with long, slow strokes. On every downstroke I make sure that my balls slap against her clit. This is her favorite position and absolutely drives her crazy! She pushes back to eagerly meet my every stroke.

I slip my hand between her legs from the front and part her puffy cunt lips to expose her clit while I fuck her. She jumps every time my ball bag hits her exposed clit. Then I feel those tell-tale tremors in her lower body. She is going to come any minute! I grab her by the hips and fuck her as hard and as fast as I can. She lets go of Jason's dick and starts to buck like a wild horse! Her lower body convulses in the spasms of a very intense orgasm. I have great difficulty in keeping my dick buried in her cunt. Then she falls forward on top of Jason, her hand wrapped around his hard dick. 'That was incredible…' she whispers.

I lie behind her back with my arm around her. We give her a few moments to recover.

'May I now know who you are?' she asks Jason, giving his dick a friendly shake.

'Come on! Rules are rules! Stop that!' I scold her.

'But it isn't fair! You guys get to see me, but I may not see you…' she whinges.

'Sorry, luv. We've discussed this beforehand.' I remind her. 'And now you two will have to excuse me. I have to go for a leak.' With that I walk into the bathroom and do my business. When I turn around and look into the bedroom I see her lying with her head on his shoulder, his arms around her. He kisses her lightly in the nape of the neck while playing with her tits. Her hand closes around his dick again. I sit on the toilet to enjoy the view.

His hand glides over her stomach. It pauses at her navel and he tugs gently on her navel ring. Then his hand moves lower down to the junction of her legs and rest on her mound. She seems unsure about what to do next. Then she opens her legs slowly, giving him access to womanhood. He accepts her invitation and his hand glides eagerly over the wet folds of her pussy.He spreads her lips and his middle finger disappears into her sopping wet cunt. She continues to stroke his cock.

He swings his leg over her head and lowers himself over her in the 69 position, his head over her spread pussy and his dick hovering over the hole in the bag. He lowers his head and kisses her full on her cunt. She groans and squirms and takes his dick into her mouth, sucking enthusiastically on it while he eats her pussy.

I get up and sit next to them on the bed. He is fucking her mouth with hard deep strokes. I wonder if he is not hurting her. It doesn't seem like it as she is giving as much as she is receiving at the moment, her lower body squirming under the attention of his mouth.

'Enjoying yourself, Love?' I ask

She takes his dick out of her mouth. 'Yes... Very much…!' she whispers.

'Would you like him to go further?' I ask.

'I don't know… What do you think?' she asks with an uncertain tone in her voice.

'It's not up to me. You know it is entirely your call. I'm OK with whatever you decide.' I reassure her. 'Do you like his cock?'

'Yes!' she whispers, almost over eagerly.

'Well, then tell him that!' I encourage her.

'OK, Stranger, I am mad about your huge hard cock! It feels so good in my mouth.' she says, giving his dick a friendly shake.

Jason just smiles and sticks his tongue all the way into her pussy.

I take her hand and put it on my dick. She immediately starts to wank me.

'Would you like him to fuck you?' I push it.

She hesitates for a minute. 'Are you sure you won't mind..?' she asks cautiously.

'I told you it's OK with me.' I reply

'Then I would very much like to.' she says.

'Then tell him that! Tell him exactly what you'd like him to do to you.' I encourage her again.

'Please fuck, me!' she whispers. "I want to feel this huge dick of yours deep inside me.'

He gets off her and turns around. He kneels between her thighs and leans forward. He winks at me and places the huge purple knob of his dickhead against the entrance of her pussy. She raises her knees in anticipation. He draws his dickhead up and down through her slick slit. It glistens with her juices.

'Please…' she whispers.

He looks at me as if to ask for permission. I nod and he pushes forward slowly. Her slick lips part and fold around his purple dickhead. He hesitates again with his dickhead against the opening of her vagina. Her hips start a slight rocking motion, inviting him inside her. He pushes again. His dickhead is now stretching her inner lips to capacity and I'm beginning to wonder if she will be able to accommodate him. I hold her hand. She squeezes mine. He pushes again and then his dickhead suddenly disappears into her cunt. She moans with delight as Jason keeps pushing, very slowly and very gently. I watch in awe as his whole monster snake slowly disappears inch by inch into my woman's cunt. Then her clit gets covered by his thick pubic hair. He is all the way inside her! I am amazed. I did not think it would be possible.

He lies motionless on top of her to give her time to get used to his size. Then she wraps her legs around him. She lets go of my hand and puts her arms around him. She is ready.

Her hips start that rocking motion again and he gets the message. He pulls his dick almost all the way out of her cunt until the purple bulb of his dickhead starts to show. His wet dick is glistening with her juices. He pushes again and I'm amazed at how easily it slips all the way back into her. He takes his weight on his elbows and starts to fuck her with long, hard strokes. Her nails are biting into his back and she squirms beneath him, moaning with delight.

Then she pushes him off her. She rolls over and gets up. For a moment I wonder what brought about this change in attitude. Then she pushes him onto his back. His wet hard dick towers into the air. She feels her way around his body and then she straddles him. She takes his dick in her hand and positions his dickhead in her sopping wet slit. She places her hand on his chest and lowers her body onto his dick with a groan. That monster slips effortlessly into the wet folds of her cunt until her ass rests on his balls. She leans forward and lies motionless for a few seconds. Then her hips start moving. She fucks him with long, slow strokes. From my perfect vantage point behind her, I watch in awe as his huge hard pole impales her pussy repeatedly. She is sopping wet! Her juices are flowing freely over his balls. She holds his head between her hands and her pink tongue searches for his mouth through the bag. She finds it and her tongue disappears into his mouth as she kisses him passionately. She fucks him with greater intensity and I realize that she is going to come soon.

But I have other plans. I pull her off him. His dick slides out of her cunt. I roll her onto her back and kneel between her open thighs. I lean forward and my hard cock needs no assistance to find its way to her well lubed love tunnel. I push forward and once again experience that awesome sensation of my dickhead pushing through the soft, warm, wet petals of her pussy only to be engulfed by the soft, velvety grip of her vagina. Her legs wrap around my waist and she pulls me close to her. Jason slips his hand between us and I lift my body to give him better access. I'm not quite sure what he has in mind. I would hate to have my dick touched by another man, but he allays my fears as his hand comes to rest on her clitoris. He spreads her lips and gently teases her clit while I fuck her. I fuck her harder and faster. Her moans become louder and her nails are biting into the flesh of my back. I sense that she is on the verge of another orgasm.

I pull my dick out of her and lie down next to her. 'What now..?' she asks, slightly irritated by the interruption.

I do not bother to reply. Instead I pull her tightly against me and roll over so that she ends up on top of me. I position her on her hands and knees with her head over my dick and my head under her pussy. I signal to Jason to fuck her from behind. He kneels behind her and pushes his big dick all the way into her with ease. She groans and takes my wet dick into her mouth. I am now in the perfect position! My dick is getting all the oral attention it can handle while I have an unspoilt view of Jason's dick pistoning in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Her firm, swinging tits are also comfortably within my reach. I reach out and roll her nipples between my fingers. The tempo of her head bobbing on my dick increases. His swinging ball bag smacks her clit with very downstroke. I feel the tension building up in my balls. Jason is fucking her with more urgence, his hands clutching her hips. We are all three on the verge of an orgasm! The increasing tempo of the action above my head convinces me that my position would not be a very safe one if those two climax. I decide to come first and get out of the way. I take her full tits in my hands and fuck her mouth with gusto! Then I reach that point of no return. I explode into a very intense orgasm and shoot load after load of pearly white cum into her hungry mouth. She does not move her head away. Instead she slurps up every drop and swallows it.