Dance With The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her hips start to tremble. I roll out from under her. She screams and starts to buck as her lower body contracts rhythmically in the throes of a mighty orgasm. As I have experienced earlier, Jason is now having great difficulty keeping her monster in her bucking pussy. He grabs her firmly around the hips and rams his dick in and out of her pussy a few times. Then, with a mighty roar, he drives his dick home and releases his load. He blows stream after stream of hot cum into her womb while she screams with pleasure. With a last few futile strokes he empties his balls of the last few drops of cum. Then they collapse in a heap beside me. Nobody speaks. The only audible sound is the heavy breathing of three very tired people.

I look at Marion. She is fiddling with the knot at the side of her neck. I ignore her, knowing that she will never be able to undo it without help.

'Won't someone help me with this thing, please?' she tries her luck.

'Sure, Hon! As soon as Jason leaves our company…' I reply.

'But it's damn hot in here!' she complains.

'No problem! I'll adjust the air conditioning.' I tease her.

I motion to Jason to leave. We have a lunch date for tomorrow. Then we'll discuss things and say our good byes. He gets up, takes his clothes from the cupboard and gets dressed in the bathroom. He emerges after a short while and departs with a wave and a wink.

'Come, let me help you.' I offer and pull Marion closer to me. I deliberately take my time with the knot to give Jason enough time to get away. When I'm done she pulls the bag from her head and runs out onto the balcony. She looks down the road in the hope of seeing Jason.

'Too late. He's long gone.' I say. 'And I don't think standing naked on my balcony is such a great idea…'

She comes to her senses and rushes back into the bedroom. She hops onto the bed and curls up on her side. I get up to fix us drinks. I put the drinks on the bedside cabinet and lie down beside her. I put my arm around her.

'So, was it what you expected it to be like?' I ask.

'I don't know…. It was very exciting, but now that it is over, my mind is a mess! I cannot believe that I just had sex with a man I do not know. I don't even know what he looks like! I'm sure I'll feel a lot better if I knew what he looked like.' she explains.

'I'm not so sure. I think that would complicate matters tremendously. It certainly won't undo anything that is done!' I counter.

'Yeah, I suppose you're right. But if I could only see his face… It would make it a lot easier to come to grips with what I've done. It is as if I've had sex with a ghost. Can't you at least show me a photograph?' she pleads.

'I'm afraid I don't have one.' I wasn't lying.

She gets up and walks to the bathroom. A pale white line of Jason's cum trickles down the inside of her thigh – a grim reminder of our little adventure. I'm beginning to wonder whether it was such a good idea…

PART 3 (Don't read if you like happy endings)

Weeks have gone by and everything is one huge mess! I have decided not to see Marion anymore. The whole episode with Jason was one big mistake. The man had unwittingly taken over our lives. Wherever she goes, be it the restaurant, the movies or even the supermarket, she sees Jason. It is all she ever talks about. She has become totally obsessive with this 'ghost'. I know that I initiated the whole thing and should take most of the blame, but I am just not prepared to accept the unbearable situation our relationship has ended up in. So tonight I am ending it.

So feel free to learn from this. Think of the consequences of dangerous games before you play them. If you have to dance with the devil, make sure it is one that you know. Be VERY careful not to mess with the devil you don't know.