Dance with the Devil

Story Info
She had no idea what her brother's debt would cost her.
1.7k words
4.31
113.5k
118

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tingling on the back of her neck warned her that someone was watching her. She looked from side to side and then behind her and saw no one. She suddenly began to think about what how her older brother always told her to make sure she carried her pepper spray in her hand when walking from campus at night. Tonight she had not listened and now she was scared. She quickened her steps and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her friend Rya coming toward her.

"Darien, what are you doing out this late by yourself?"

"I was at the library and time ran away from me." Darien looked at her friend cautiously then asked, "what are you doing out here this time of night?"

"I was sent to look for you. You're brother has been by here tonight and he looked as if it was important."

Darien then looked at her cell phone and noticed it was dead. She knew if Devin had come to her apartment something big was up. She bid Rya goodnight and continued the walk to her apartment. She threw her cell phone on the charger and decided to take a shower before she called Devin. All while taking her shower; she could not shake the feeling that something was definitely wrong.

Once out of the shower she used her apartment phone to call Devin.

"Where have you been?"

"Devin, what's wrong?" Darien did not like the sound of the desperation in his voice.

"I have been looking for you everywhere. I need you to help me out in a big way. I will be over to your apartment in ten minutes."

"Use your key."

In less than ten minutes Devin was coming through the door, but he was not alone. Darien looked passed her brother and into the eyes of the devil. She had seen the man before but never close up. She had heard stories of how dangerous he could be, but she had never had reason to worry about that until now.

"Devin what is going on?" She looked over at the man that stood behind her brother and then at the two large men that stood next to him. That earlier feeling of nervousness came back to her.

"Allow me to introduce myself," The devil had spoken.

"I know who you are. I just want to know why you're here with my brother."

The man looked at her. His large brown eyes assessed her and when his came back to meet hers she saw a mixture of anger and lust. His eyes caused her to take a step back. "So, I need no introduction, but you beautiful lady are at an advantage. I don't know your name."

Darien looked at Devin. He had that same pitiful look he had on his face when he had to tell her that he had slept with her best friend in high school. Again that feeling of nervousness came back to her. The tingling on the back of her neck was there again as well. Darien chanced a look back to the man with the evil eyes. He was waiting for her name.

"I-I'm Darien," she stammered.

"Darien." He said her name as if he were tasting an expensive wine. As if he were savoring each syllable. "Now, that I know your name, I will answer your question." He took a seat in the overstuffed chair and crossed his legs. The chair seemed small once he sat in it when usually it would fit two people. "My apologies for getting you involved in my business, but your brother here tells me you have my money."

The confusion on her face told it all. She had no clue what they were talking about. Her mind began to calculate her bank account. She was frugal with her money. She did not do any unnecessary spending and since she was graduating in a couple of months and had gotten a job at an ad agency, she was waiting to spend a good bulk of her savings on a new wardrobe to start her new career. She looked to her brother for some clarification, and could tell by his expression she was not going to like what he had to say. So she decided to get to the point.

"How much does he owe you?" One of the large men smirked sarcastically. The other showed no emotion. She then turned to the Devil.

"$10,000."

"You borrowed $10,000 from a known criminal. You idiot! What would make you think that I have that type of money?" Her anger towards Devin was showing in every fiber.

"I prefer business man. No one has ever been able to prove criminal activity."

"I believe in calling a spade a spade, Mr. Christos."

Darien saw the flash of surprise when she called him by name. Then she saw the smallest of smiles cross those beautiful lips. She saw his eyes take in her attire once more. She was standing in a tank top and a pair of tiny shorts. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples seem to harden upon his appraisal. Not normally a woman that paid much attention to her appearance, she did not feel the need to dress when Devin came by, now she wished she had. Marcellus Christos was admiring the view of her shapely body, and he more than liked what he saw. He wanted her.

"Can I talk to you in private, Darien?" His request threw everyone in the room for a loop. His bodyguards had never been asked to leave the room and Devin had never expected he would want to involve his sister this much into his business.

"Marcellus, I don't think you need to speak with her. This is my debt." Devin tried to help his sister out.

"You should have thought of that before you told me she had my money." His words were lifeless and his eyes had turned cold. He turned back to Darien. "Can we talk?"

Darien led him to the only other private place in the apartment, her bedroom. Marcellus followed her; watching the seductive sway of her hips as she walked in front of him. Once inside her bedroom, he closed the door. "I'd prefer if you left that open."

"I can't do that. I don't want anyone to hear the conversation we are having."

Darien sat on her bed. Marcellus took the chair facing the bed. He took a look around. It wasn't a girly room. It was grown up and sexy. The artwork that hung on the walls was seductive and the red color of the walls made him feel like the devil everyone called him.

"How can I help you, Mr. Christos?"

"Let's start by calling me Marcellus." She nodded. "Then we will discuss some things I need to know about you. Your brother tells me you are graduating from college soon." She nodded. "So that puts you at about twenty-two."

"Twenty-three," she replied.

"Where is your boyfriend?"

"I don't see how that is any of your business." Darien was not about to let Marcellus intimidate her.

"It becomes my business if he walks in here unannounced and sees my men in the living room with your brother."

"I don't have a boyfriend." Her reply was so quiet that he almost didn't hear her.

"Darien, your brother owes me a lot of money." She didn't respond. "I need to know if you have that much money available."

"I can give you half tomorrow when the banks open and I can pull the rest from my credit card."

Something touched him about this girl. She was willing to give her life savings to save her brother, who had probably screwed up before. He wanted to know where she had gotten this much money from, but didn't ask. He could tell she was nervous around him. As if she was scared he was going to try something with her. He had thought about it. Had she been a different type of girl he would have asked her to work off her brother's debt in his club. But, he had done his homework and knew she was a senior at Canisius College. He knew she was working her butt off to get good grades and that she worked in a call center part time to keep money in her pocket. He hated to take her money. Funny, how this beautiful face was causing him to have a heart. He was ten years older than this girl but her innocence was turning him on. He wanted to spend some time with her. But how?

"Darien. What if I told you I could clear your brother's debt and it won't cost you a dime."

"I'm not sleeping with you to clear my brother's debt. I said I would have the money for you tomorrow. I just need to get to the bank." She was holding on to her nervous by a very thin thread. Marcellus saw her tremble.

"You won't have to sleep with me. That is unless you want to." He smiled. She didn't.

"What do you want from me?"

"If you will go on one date with me, I will clear you brother's debt."

Darien wasn't sure she had heard him correctly. "One date?"

"Just one small date this Friday, and clear your weekend."

Darien flinched. "Why clear my weekend if we are going on one date Friday night?"

"In case you want to stay. And I never said anything about Friday night. I will pick you up Friday morning at seven." Then he kissed her. The kiss was soft and light. Darien was taken by such a surprise that she didn't have time to react. Marcellus deepened the kiss when he felt her respond. He pulled her up into his arms to take a deep breath and then he was kissing her again. His tongue entered her mouth in invitation for her to join in on the kiss. Darien began to melt. Who would have ever thought she would be kissed by the Devil and like it. She felt his arousal and stepped out of his embrace.

"I will see you Friday at seven." It was a statement made by a man used to getting what he wanted. Darien only nodded. And sat back on the bed as she watched him leave.