Dance with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

"I- didn't bring a swimsuit," Gabby said. Luke smiled.

"Not required here," Luke said.

Gabby opened her cloak and let it fall to the floor. She removed her plastic mask and dropped in onto her discarded cloak. She could feel Luke's gaze on her naked body. He smiled at her.

"Ladies first," Luke said, extending his hand towards the hot tub. Gabby stepped towards the tub and dipped her foot into the water. It was pleasantly warm. Gabby grabbed the handrail and descended the steps into the hot tub. The warm water enveloped her body as she entered it. Feeling its relaxing effects, Gabby rested her buttocks upon the tub seat. Now fully in the tub, the water level came to right above her breasts. She looked up at Luke, who stood by the tub, smiling at her.

"Is the temperature comfortable?" he asked. Gabby nodded.

"Good," Luke smiled. "Would you care for some wine?"

"Yes, please," Gabby smiled.

Luke opened a nearby cabinet and removed a bottle of dark red wine and two glasses. He filled each of them and handed one to Gabby.

"Thank you," Gabby said, taking a sip. Luke placed his glass on the tub's edge and descended into the water as well. He sat across from her and took a sip from his glass.

"So, Marcy, what do you do for a living?" Luke asked.

"I'm a hairdresser for men," Gabby said. That was the truth. Luke seemed like a nice fellow but she wanted to protect her identity- at least for now.

Luke nodded, impressed.

"Is it good work?" Luke asked. Gabby nodded.

"Yes, I like it a lot," Gabby said. "I've wanted to style hair since I was a teenager. It's all I've done since. What about you?"

"I own several businesses," Luke said. "Mostly involving property. I buy homes and help people new to the country find ways to afford them."

Gabby was even more impressed.

"That's very noble of you," Gabby said. Luke slid around the edge of the tub closer to Gabby.

"So tell me, Marcy," Luke said. "What does your husband think of you being here tonight?"

Gabby blushed. He must have seen the ring on her finger. That, or the old man had told him she was married.

"Actually, it was his idea," Gabby said. Luke's eyes perked up, surprised.

"Your husband wishes for you to bathe nude with another man?" Luke said.

Gabby nodded.

"Dan is an unusual man," Gabby said. "He loves sharing me with- I mean, he likes letting other men see me."

Luke nodded.

"You husband wishes for you to take a lover," Luke said.

"No!" Gabby declared. "I mean, he just likes me showing off. That's why I came here tonight actually, because, well, I like showing off too."

"With a body as beautiful as yours; I can understand that," Luke said.

"Well, thank you," Gabby smiled, lowering hear head.

"What about you?" Gabby asked. "Do you have a wife- or girlfriend?"

Luke stopped.

"I had a wife, once," Luke said. "She was beautiful, like you. She passed away some time ago."

"I'm so sorry," Gabby said.

"You remind me of her quite a bit," Luke said. "Your eyes, your hair. Your body."

"I- hope I'm not making her loss harder on you," Gabby said.

"No," Luke said. "I greatly appreciate your company. That's why I invited you here. My wife and I used to share this tub quite often. We'd drink wine and afterward I would make love to her by the fireplace."

"That sounds romantic," Gabby said.

"Your perfume," Luke said. "Is it autumn passion?" Gabby nodded and smiled.

"Yes," she said. "You recognize it?"

"My wife," Luke said again. "Would you mind if I smelled your neck? I find the aroma very pleasant."

Gabby stirred in the water.

"Well, okay," Gabby said.

Luke waded towards Gabby, and leaned up next to her. She could feel his breath on her neck and it sent a tingle up her spine.

"Simply....lovely....." Luke whispered in her ear. Gabby closed her eyes and felt her body go completely limp. Luke rested his hand on her thigh.

"Come," he said. Luke rose to his feet and helped Gabby out of the hot tub. He handed her the towel lying on the handrail and retrieved another from the cabinet for himself. As they dried off their dripping wet bodies, Luke took a step closer to Gabby.

Gabby looked up, to see Luke standing just inches away from her. He placed one hand on her hip and the other on her arm, and pulled her body against his. The feel of his toned muscles sent a wave of excitement through her body.

Gabby looked into Luke's eyes, and it seemed as though outside forces drew their faces together. It was as if someone else was making Gabby press her lips against his. Luke kissed her softly and passionately for several seconds.

Luke rubbed his hands across her body, and used his fingers to explore her curves. He squeezed her breasts, and let his hands wander down her sides, over her hips, and finally he placed both of his palms upon her bottom and squeezed her buttocks. As he did this, Gabby felt her nipples stiffen and her clitoris swell and expand.

"Fireplace," Gabby whispered.

Luke led Gabby out from the alcove and over to the den, where the fireplace still burned brightly. Luke tended to the fire as Gabby stood behind him and pulled on his swim trunks. He turned towards her and smiled. Very slowly, Gabby worked his shorts all the way down to his ankles. As she removed the trunks, she noticed his penis was very large and full, and much bigger than her husband's. Her eyes went wide in awe. His penis appeared to be in the process of becoming erect, growing large and rising higher with each passing second.

Gabby dropped to her knees and grabbed Luke's large throbbing member, and felt it expand and harden in her grasp.

"So big," Gabby giggled. She was feeling absolutely giddy.

Gabby leaned forward and placed his penis into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head, before pulling in inwards and sucking the shaft. Luke sighed in pleasure. She softly tickled his testicles with her fingertips while running her tongue up and down the shaft. Luke smiled.

Holding the base with one hand, Gabby took the cock in her mouth faster and harder, giving the head and shaft long, loving licks. It had been years since she'd given a blow job to anyone other than her husband. She had been well-known in her college days for her talent, so Gabby made an extra effort to make her fellatio as satisfying for Luke as possible. Luke sighed happily, pleased with her effort.

She sucked his penis for several minutes, while he rested his hand on the back of her head to guide it along. She hoped she was doing well, but judging by the salty taste of precum on her tongue she could tell she was getting somewhere. Gabby hoped he would ejaculate soon because her jaw was becoming sore. Gabby was relieved when Luke finally stopped her.

"Lie down, please," Luke said.

Gabby removed his penis from her mouth, taking a breath as she did so. She wiped the puddle of saliva and semen dripping from her lips with the back of her hand, feeling slightly embarrassed. Gabby lay down on her back on the soft bearskin rug, and Luke knelt over her.

"Open your mouth," Luke commanded. Gabby obeyed.

Luke then descended his testicles into Gabby's open mouth. He bounced them up and down, rubbing them against her lips and dipping them low enough to touch her tongue. Gabby licked his testicles softly before letting her tongue creep upwards to tease his taint.

"That's wonderful," Luke said.

He removed his testicles from her mouth, and shifted a few feet back. Straddling her pelvis, he placed his hands on Gabby's breasts. He marveled at how warm and full they felt. He rubbed his hands all around her mounds, squeezing them, wiggling them, and running his thumbs around her very stiff nipples. Gabby giggled.

"You can fuck them if you want," Gabby said.

Luke smiled. He placed his penis between Gabby's fun bags and squeezed them together. He rubbed his penis back and forth, feeling the softness of her breasts against his member. His arousal increased with each stroke, and soon Gabby could feel the moist precum seeping from the tip of his penis against her cleavage.

"Ooooh," Gabby sighed.

As with her blow jobs, titty-fucking was also one of Gabby's college day specialties. Many times she was not willing to go all out with one of her dates, but she found letting boys rub their dicks between her breasts was an acceptable alternative. As such, she found her tits on the business end of a penis many times throughout her dating life. After a few experiences, Gabby found she greatly enjoyed it, and was quick to offer it to boys once she became intimate with them.

As wonderful as Gabby's breasts felt against his throbbing cock, Luke decided he needed to feel inside her. He lay down, resting his body on top of her, and touched the head of his penis against her labia. He could feel the wetness of her lips against his glans. Gabby giggled. It was like a friendly visitor was knocking on her front door. Gabby spread her legs apart invitingly, and let the visitor inside.

Her vagina was soft and wet. Gabby sighed as Luke's member filled her so fully and thoroughly. She had never been unfaithful to Dan before, but something felt so natural about the way Luke slipped his penis inside her.

"Ooh, Luke," Gabby moaned. Luke began slowly; rubbing inside her smoothly and sensually while he ran his tongue lightly across her neck. Gabby turned her mouth to Luke's and pressed her lips against his. Luke slipped his tongue inside and the two of them shared a warm and passionate open-mouth kiss.

Luke increased his pace, rubbing faster and harder. Gabby's eyes rolled back and she clutched the leg of the nearby sofa.

"Ooooh yes! Harder! Give it to me!" Gabby shouted. Luke went faster, while Gabby thrusted her hips against his as well to increase the friction.

Luke pounded her like a railroad spike, grunting and panting as he worked his tool in and out of her. Wet juices gushed from her pussy with every thrust.

"Oh Luke! Ooooooooooooo!" Gabby clenched her eyes shut. Her husband had never made her moan like this.

"You are...a sensuous woman," Luke said, panting. Gabby was going out of her mind with pleasure. It would not be long before her climax.

"More baby! Give it to me! Faster! Harder!" Gabby shouted.

Luke pounded her faster just as she asked. Gabby's body writhed about in ecstasy. Her left leg twitched involuntarily. Gabby could sense she was about to have the most intense cum of her life.

Gabby bent her knees and grabbed her ankles. She spread her thighs apart as wide as she could, and arched her back so Luke could penetrate her as deeply as possible. Gabby had never been penetrated so deeply or so fully in all her life, by either her husband or any of her past lovers. She moaned loudly, and her pussy juices gushed from her cunt, soaking her thighs and Luke's scrotum.

Luke's penis slid effortlessly up and down her vagina; Gabby's natural lube made for perfectly smooth motion. Gabby put every ounce of her energy into thrusting herself onto Luke's throbbing member.

Luke looked down to see Gabby's bouncing breasts jiggle about in a circular motion. Her stiff nipples looked to be so swollen they were on the verge of bursting. He smiled and thrusted faster.

As Luke increased his speed, his glans rubbed against Gabby's g-spot. Upon feeling the sensation of Luke's rock hard member touching her most sensitive of spots, Gabby's resolve broke. A wave of pleasure shot from Gabby's vagina throughout her entire body. Her arms and legs thrashed about, and Gabby let out a loud howl.

"Ooooooohhhhhh!" Gabby screamed. "Oh God, oh God! Oh God!"

Luke flinched at the mentions of God, but continued thrusting nonetheless. Gabby's labia clutched Luke's shaft like a vice as her orgasm took hold of her body.

Gabby squeezed her eyes closed, and with her mouth open just a slit, she exhaled deeply. She released her grip on her ankles, and let her legs go limp. Her breasts were still, and her nipples gradually softened.

Gabby lay still, waiting for Luke's penis to go limp, but instead it remained erect. Luke removed his penis from within her, and looked her in the eyes.

"That was wonderful, dear," Gabby said, giving a tired smile. "Just wonderful."

Luke brushed his finger across her cheek.

"But I am not finished," Luke said. "Now, turn around."

Gabby stopped cold. She had never, ever done what she thought Luke was about to ask of her. And yet, she felt compelled. With no desire to resist, Gabby turned over and lay on her belly, resting her chin on her hands.

Luke placed his palms on Gabby's back, and sensually ran his fingers from her shoulders down her spine. Gabby giggled at the soft touch of his fingertips, and felt goosebumps form across her skin. Luke continued, and slid his fingers even lower, gliding them across her buttocks and onto her thighs.

With his index fingers, he gently spread apart Gabby's buttocks, so he could see her anus.

"Pretty," Luke mused.

"Really?" Gabby asked, flustered.

Luke stuck his index finger into Gabby's anus, and twisted it around. Gabby grunted in discomfort.

"Yes," Luke said with a smile. "Very tight. You have never been penetrated here before."

"I haven't," Gabby said.

"Good," Luke replied. "This will be very enjoyable for me."

Luke removed his finger and pressed the head of his penis against Gabby's anus. His glans was still wet and slippery from her pussy juices, so he would have little trouble getting inside.

"Spread your legs, love," Luke said.

Gabby opened her thighs, and as she did, Luke grabbed her hips, and squeezed his penis inside her. Despite his large size and tightness of Gabby's anus, the wetness and Luke's strength ensured an easy entry. Gabby could feel her butt cheeks separate as she felt Luke's penis slide completely inside her rectum.

Gabby moaned at the strange sensation. It was oddly pleasant, in spite of the mild discomfort.

"Ah yes," Luke said, as he began thrusting. "This is the way to make love to a woman."

He rocked his penis back and forth inside her. Gabby grunted, and fidgeted about; trying to make Luke's penetration more comfortable. She scrambled onto her hands and knees, and lifted her buttocks as high as she could to give Luke easier access.

Luke adjusted his stance so he was on his knees and continued rubbing against her. He paused briefly to move her thighs farther apart and then resumed his work.

Gabby sighed; feeling surprised at how much she was enjoying being penetrated this way. She rocked her pelvis back and forth in sync with his movements, and her breasts jiggled with her movements.

Luke held his eyes closed and let himself absorb the immense pleasurable feel of Gabby's ass. It made for a much snugger fit than her vagina. The sounds of Gabby's breathing aroused him as well, and he felt his penis grow larger and stiffer inside her.

Gabby pushed harder; as the expanding girth of Luke's penis made it harder to thrust. As she did, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the shiny brass plating on the grandfather clock across the hall from the den.

Gabby could see herself in the mirror; she could see her large bouncing breasts easily, and just above them she could see her tilted back head. Yet oddly, she could not see Luke. She knew he was right above her, she could feel him. And yet, Luke's image was absent from the clock's reflective surface. Gabby began to tremble, and not from her arousal.

"Luke, are you going to cum?" Gabby asked nervously.

"Soon, Gabby, soon," Luke said, between thrusts. Gabby froze. She had not told him her real name.

"Luke. Stop," Gabby said.

"Almost there, dear," Luke said. He grunted, and sighed, and Gabby could feel his cool cream filling her anus.

Gabby squirmed, but Luke held her in place until he was finished ejaculating inside her. As he withdrew his penis, semen dribbled out of her anus and down her thighs. Gabby scrambled to face Luke. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"How did you know my name?" Gabby asked.

"Because you told me, Marcy," Luke said.

"No," Gabby said, climbing to her feet. "You called me Gabby."

Luke shrugged.

"You must have misheard me," Luke said.

"No, I didn't," Gabby said. "I need to leave."

Gabby turned and quickly ran from the den. She could have sworn Luke was a good ten feet behind her, and yet, he wrapped his hand around her mouth and pulled her a step backwards, and she felt her body press against his.

"Let me go!" Gabby was shaking now.

"Never," Luke said, his voice suddenly deeper. "You are mine now."

"No! Please! Let me go!" Gabby screamed. Luke whispered into her ear.

"Gabby Becket, tonight you will die."

Gabby felt her heart sink into her stomach. Desperately, she rammed her elbow into Luke's side and pulled herself free from his grasp. Quickly, she scrambled down the hallway back towards the alcove where the hot tub was located. Gabby grabbed her red cloak from the floor, forgoing the mask, when suddenly, she felt the robe being ripped from her hands, as if it were taken from her by an invisible force. The robe flew towards Luke, who entered the room and grabbed the robe out of the air. He smiled and tied the material around his waist.

"As I said, Gabby, tonight you will die. And when you do, you will die nude."

Gabby's mouth fell open, but she was to petrified to scream. With one arm, Luke lifted Gabby off the ground and hoisted her over his shoulder.

Gabby flailed her arms and legs, but found she was powerless against Luke's inhuman strength. He effortlessly carried her out of the room, down a flight of stairs, and into a dark and dank basement.

When her eyes adjusted to the dark, she found herself surrounded by coffins.

"What is this place?" Gabby gasped.

Luke chuckled and placed Gabby inside a glass coffin resting on a table.

"No, don't lock me in here! No!" Gabby screamed.

Luke shut the coffin lid and locked it closed. He gave a demonic grin; his face looked twisted and distorted through the thick glass.

"Let me out! Please, don't let me die here!" Gabby sobbed. She pounded her palms against the glass, but the lid did not budge. She kicked her feet against the coffin base, but that too, proved ineffective.

Gabby had strong legs from her days as a swimmer. She was on the school swim team every year in middle and high school, which was how she'd gotten such firm thighs. While she was the fastest in her class in middle school, she'd lost that title around eighth grade when her breasts started to grow bigger every year. In spite of her strength, the coffin glass barely quivered against her mighty kicks.

Luke took a step back and admired Gabby's naked body through the clear glass. Her skin was so soft and vulnerable. Her breasts bounced and jiggled about as she flailed her arms and legs against the coffin lid. Luke smiled and walked up the stairs, leaving Gabby alone.

Gabby stopped struggling when she realized Luke was no longer in the room. She broke into tears, and wondered if Dan might be wondering what was taking so long, and if he might have contacted the police yet. She hoped so.

She'd been crying for several minutes, when she noticed a strange tickle on her right foot. She brushed her left foot against it, but noticed a tickle on that foot as well. Gabby looked down and gasped. A large hairy spider crawled across her left foot.

Gabby screamed. She smacked her feet together in an attempt to squish the bug, but it seemed to jump from one of her feet to the other. As she smashed the spider into goo, she soon realized that there was more than one spider in the coffin with her. A lot more than one.

She couldn't tell where they were coming from, but dozens of spiders appeared beneath her feet, and they were crawling onto her legs. Gabby let out a blood curdling scream. To say that she was afraid of spiders would have been a vast understatement. Gabby would refuse to be in the same room as a spider.

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers