Dance with the Devil Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing," Darien said sadly.

"Pepper, c'mon, I know when something is wrong with you." Devin had not called her by her nickname in years. It reminded her of how close they were before her parents died.

"Devin, its simple, Marcellus doesn't want me or this baby. He is only feeling a loss of control, so he wants to keep me here until I give in."

"You're at his house?" Devin knew what that meant for Marcellus even if Darien did not.

"Yes, he wants me to stay with him here until the baby is born."

"Pep, as private as Marcellus is, you have to know he has feelings for you if you're at his house."

Darien did not want to read anymore into this so called relationship than there already was. She jumped when she heard Marcellus knock hard on the door. "Devin, I'll call you back." She closed up her cell phone and went to the door, but did not open it.

"Darien, I know you are on the other side of the door. Open it." He ordered; not requested.

"Marcellus, I'm tired. I just want to get some rest."

"If you don't open the door, I will tear it off the hinges."

"Marcellus, can't we do this in the morning?"

"No, tesoro, I need to do this now." She heard the desperation in his voice. She slowly opened the door, and allowed him to enter. "Who were you talking to?"

"Are you seriously questioning who I was talking to?" This man infuriated her as no other could.

Marcellus realized if he wanted to convince her to stay, he would have to stop acting like the bull in the china shop. He calmed down. He sat on the window seat; Darien sat on the bed facing him. "Stay with me." He paused. "Allow me time to prove I can be what you want me to be."

"I want you to be true to who you are, Marcellus. I don't want you to change for me, and then resent me for it later." Her eyes began to well up. This was hard for her, considering the feelings she had realized she had for him. "We will be fine. Don't change who you are for us," she said as she placed a protective hand on her stomach.

"Darien, I am asking you to give me a chance. I just want to get to know you the way couples who are having a baby together should." At her expression he explained, "I know we didn't start out that way, but lets try it. How much worse could it be?"

"Marcellus," she started, but he would not allow her to finish.

"No, I won't have you deny me this."

Darien realized she had never seen him like this. These emotions were new to both Marcellus and her. He was hoping for a chance and she was hoping for release. There was no way, in her mind, that they could make this work. Darien reached out for his hand and when they touched, they felt the electric charge. "Marcellus, what do you want from me?"

Marcellus touched her cheek softly. He looked deep into her eyes and simply said, "A chance."

Darien saw the eye of the storm in his eyes. She knew how hard this was for him. He had treated her like a whore. Had manipulated and mentally confused her, and now he wanted to try to make things work. What had changed for him? Was it the fact that she was now carrying his child? She was not sure about her next move, but she heard herself saying, "Ok,"

Darien had spoken the word so low that Marcellus thought he had imagined her saying it. He searched her face to see if it were a joke. He wanted to be sure that she had said yes. "Are you sure, tesoro?" He asked for clarity.

Darien nodded her head. "But we have to do this on my terms this time." She had thought about this. She knew what she wanted in the end, but she was not sure how to go about it. The only thing she could hope for was that all of the things her mother said were true. "No sex, Marcellus. You are going to court me. We have to see if we can stand to be around one another on a daily basis." She saw his smile spread across his face. "Don't get cocky you haven't won anything. I am serious no sex."

"Can I at least kiss you like this?" Before she could object, he kissed her. It was a kissed meant to promise her the future and make her forget their past. All he wanted her to think about was from this moment forward.

Marcellus felt the moment she began to participate in the kiss. He felt her surrender and craved her heat, but would comply with her requests. He would comply as long as he could hold her like this and continue to kiss her. He would comply until she said yes, and he was intent on making her do that very thing. He wanted to hear her say yes and beg him to be inside her. "Fine, no sex until you say so." Marcellus walked out of the room whistling. The one thing he knew was how to make her hot for him and he would do it slowly. He had plans to make her beg for it.

Marcellus stood watching the snowfall lightly on the lawn. The first snowfall always mesmerized him, but not as much as the woman, that lay curled up in the overstuffed chair sleeping. It had been three weeks since they had agreed to try to make their relationship work on her terms. Darien stayed in her room. Marcellus stayed in his room. He had to admit that they had maneuvered around the sex issue quite, nicely. They had spent time with Church and Rya. They had played board games. They had watched so many movies that Marcellus felt he was now caught up on every one of latest films that had come out recently. The most important thing they did was talk.

Marcellus had learned she was allergic to cats and that she had wanted to be a singer when she was little, until it was brought to her attention she could not sing. He had revealed that his mother died giving birth to him and that he and his father were not that close. Darien had talked to him about how she had longed for an older sister, instead of Devin. He would always tease her. He smiled when he remembered she told him that Devin had nicknamed her Pepper because she had a bad temper when she was younger. He had to remind her that she still did have a bad temper when it came to him.

Darien murmured his name in her sleep. This touched him. He had wondered how she felt about things, but had been afraid to ask. He had been talking to Carlo about getting out of the business and concentrating on the legal side of his empire. Carlo had not wanted to let him out. Marcellus had made Carlo more money than he could count and he could not stand the thought of that cash flow being cut short. Marcellus wanted nothing more than to be done with this whole life. This last year had been hard on him. He had tossed around the idea of letting it all go for the last eighteen months, but he realized there was nothing to hold his interest the way this business did until he met Darien. He sat in the chair facing her, just watching her sleep. He had one last thing to do to be done with Carlo. He knew it could cost him his freedom or his life, but to spend the rest of his life with Darien and their daughter, he would do it.

Darien awoke some time later and realized she was alone. She assumed Marcellus was out at one of his many stops that he made through the night. She made her way to the kitchen and noticed the silence most of all. She had always thought his house was big, now it was silent and she did not like that. She took note of the time. It was only eight thirty. Darien thought about calling Rya, but decided she may be with Church, so she decided to read a book and light the fireplace.

Darien knew she was asleep. She remembered Marcellus waking her to let him know he was leaving. She remembered him kissing her and rubbing her stomach before he left, so why did she feel his hands sneaking up her leg? Why did she feel him lightly touching her nipples through her nightgown? Why were her legs parting so willingly? Why were her panties getting wet? She felt his name about to escape her lips and she came awake. "I need to let Marcellus release my stress," she said to the empty house. She then went to take a shower and get in her bed.

When she came out of the shower and went into her room to dress, she saw Marcellus sitting in the chair. She smiled and began to put on her bathrobe. Marcellus stopped her. He had never seen a more beautiful sight than a pregnant Darien fresh from her shower. Her baby bump was still small, but Marcellus was drawn to it. He knelt down in front of her and kissed her stomach lightly. Darien felt warmth spread to her core and a tingling on her skin. She could not move at that moment if she had wanted to. "So beautiful," she heard him whisper as he continued to kiss and caress her stomach. Marcellus leaned his forehead at the top of her stomach and Darien cradled his head in her arms. They stood there wrapped in one another for the longest time. Marcellus began to kiss her body slowly moving to his feet as he did. Once he was at his full height, he gathered her mass of curly hair into his hands and brought her mouth to his.

Darien gave up the fight. She wanted this man. Whatever problems they had they could work out. She just wanted to be here with him. She wanted to be so wrapped up in his rapture that she forgot where she ended and he began. Marcellus lifted her in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. She noticed he was still fully dressed. Darien looked into his eyes and saw the love that he had yet to say aloud. She kissed him to express the love she had left unsaid as well. Marcellus noticed the difference in this kiss. This kiss connected them beyond the baby they had created. It was meant to solidify two souls, and they gave up fighting it. Marcellus began to walk toward the bed while he still carried her in his arms. He pushed her back against the pillows gently and kissed his way to her toes. He took each toe into his mouth and introduced them to his art of seduction.

Darien inhaled deeply as he made his way up her legs, slowly separating them as he went. The closer he got to her center the stronger the aroma of her want for him. This scent that was all her own was stronger than any drug he could take to get him aroused. He felt his erection grow as he dipped his head to sweep his tongue flatly against her. The first stroke of his tongue made her moan deep in her throat. Marcellus cradled her hips in his hands and began to lavish long sensual strokes against her pussy. Darien felt her clit twitch with each stroke of his tongue. Marcellus entered two fingers inside her to help bring to climax quicker. Darien arched her back off the bed to signal the orgasm the both knew would soon come. Her inner muscles pulsated around his fingers and her orgasm vibrated through her body. Marcellus stood to undress as he watch ripple after ripple flow through her body. Watching her release was poetry in motion. The sensual way her body showed no inhibitions was enough to make him get out of his clothes quickly and rejoin her on the bed.

Marcellus gathered her in his arms and rolled so that her body straddled his. "I'm not sure how pregnancy works, but I know I don't want to hurt you, so you ride." Marcellus watched as Darien guided his thickness into her dripping lips. Her pussy sucked him in so tight he thought he would let loose with the first caress from her walls. He wanted to take it slow. He wanted to make sure he did not do anything to harm her or their baby. Darien wanted him hard and fast. She began to fuck him hard. Marcellus bit down on her nipple in order to get her to slow down it only made her wilder. Marcellus gave into her need to have him take her rough. He grabbed her ass in his hands and spread her cheeks. This motion heightened the feelings within Darien. She ground her hips into him and clinched her muscles tight around his shaft. She buried his face into her breast as she scratched down his shoulders and back.

"That's it baby, give it to me. Make me come Marcellus. Take me to our place." Marcellus lifted her off his dick, turned her around on all fours, and rammed his cock so deep into her from behind that it sent an instant message of sexual healing to her clit. Marcellus lifted her so that her back rested against his chest. He reached down and began to worry her engorged clit with hard quick movements. Darien was on the verge of releasing the orgasm of a lifetime. She felt it coming from deep within her. Her pussy began to pulse around the hard cock inside her. She leaned forward a little and Marcellus continued to play with her clit as he pinched one nipple hard. "Ughhh, that feels good." Darien's words only encouraged Marcellus to get bolder. He pulled her back by the hair until his lips were grazing her cheek. She turned to kiss him hard.

Marcellus felt the tightening in his balls and slowed down so he would not come. He wanted this to last. It had been so long since he had been inside her this way. Marcellus felt her lean forward and she began to push back and rotate her hips all at once. The tip of Marcellus dick was enjoying each delightful stroke she gave. Darien knew how he liked it and she kept giving it to him. Each push back on his dick was harder and pussy muscles sucked him tighter. This was his pussy, he thought and he was going to prove it to her. Marcellus grabbed her hips and spread her legs wider. "Fuck me, baby. Give me this pussy," Marcellus said. "You know you belong to me, Darien. There will be no more separations."

"No, none," she said as he pumped into her.

"No more. We are going to do this the way we should have from the beginning." Marcellus pulled all the way out except for the tip. "You belong to me, Darien. Nothing can keep you from me. Nothing." He continued to pump into her from behind. He kneaded the fleshy cheeks that seem to smile up at him. Oh, he was close. He did not want to stop, but knowing that this woman would be his until the end of time did something to him. He felt his body jerk and then felt his hot sperm spew into her.

Darien felt his release. She eased away from him and then kissed him deeply. They lay with Marcellus curved around her body as if protecting her. Marcellus placed his hand on her stomach; Darien placed her hand atop his. "I love you, Marcellus." She drifted off to sleep.

"I love you, too."

12