Dancer's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue laughed loudly. They were so much alike! "I'll be your first, then. And I'll even dance for you." She beamed as she began to strut, naked, around the bed. Her breasts bounced and her hips swayed. "I promise you'll like it. I aim to please." She grinned at the cheesy line that had spilled out of her mouth. Geez, she thought, I almost sound as bad as a guy.

Arlene stared at Sue's body. It was beautiful. She appreciated the beauty of women, despite never having slept with any of them. She often wondered what it would be like. Now here she was, watching a very adept dancer seduce her at bedside. Who would have guessed? She recalled that her husband had wanted her to do it with another woman many years ago, but it just never happened. At that time she was willing, although it was more to please him than it was her. Now she knew that she enjoyed another woman and felt no remorse of dating another woman.

Sue straddled Arlene, putting her hands on her breasts. She squeezed them gently and then kneaded them. She loved the softness, the roundness. Arlene's breasts were the perfect handful. They were quite voluptuous, but not obscenely large. She could feel the woman's nipples hardening in her palms. She bent forward and kissed Arlene on the lips over and over, until she felt her mouth parting. She slid her tongue between Arlene's lips, circling it around, sucking gently. It wasn't long before Arlene began to respond. She slid her tongue into Sue's mouth. Sue flicked the tip of her own tongue underneath the base of Arlene's. She dug her fingers deeper into her firm breasts, then rubbed her thumbs over the hard nipples. She broke the kiss and began to crawl down Arlene's body. She was surprised to see that the woman's nipples protruded almost a quarter inch when hard. This made her blood boil with lust. She grabbed one with her mouth and began to suck hard. Arlene moaned.

Sue suckled for a while and then switched to the other nipple. God, they were so long and hard!

Sue moved down between the dancer's legs. She saw the shiny mat of dark brown hair on Arlene and stroked it. It was soft. She licked her index finger and placed it over Arlene's clit, circling it gently, pressing down a bit.

Arlene moaned again. So far so good, thought Sue. She continued massaging Arlene's clitoris while she lowered her face and licked at the woman's opening. She inhaled her scent and licked again, then slowly inserted a finger into her. The fleshy walls inside gave as first one finger, then two entered. Sue slowly pushed her fingers in and out, making sure to massage the insides of her new friend. She put her mouth over the small sensitive nub which she had been rubbing. She flicked her tongue over it, then sucked it and pulled at the hood gently with her teeth. As she worked she buried her face, inhaling, lapping, sucking, nuzzling. Arlene began to thrust her hips upward. She writhed and moaned, even sighed a few times, her hips were thrusting so fast and hard it was difficult for Sue to keep her mouth on Arlene. Sue could feel Arlene's entrance tightening around her fingers. It was becoming engorged. Her clit had swollen and moisture was slowly forming between her legs. Sue knew she could take this woman to new heights of pleasure, if she could just stand to delay her own orgasm for that long.

"Come for me, baby. I know you can cum for me," breathed Sue. She buried her face back between Arlene's legs, thrusting in three fingers and lapping wildly. She felt Arlene growing even more swollen with blood and excitement and knew she was close. She pressed down hard with her thumb over the clitoris, pulled out her fingers and thrust her tongue into the woman's opening. With her other hand she pressed against the smooth skin between vagina and anus.

"Oh god!" gasped the dancer as she bucked her hips upward, writhing with wave after wave of delicious spasms. Arlene was cumming so hard, it was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

Sue's tongue tasted the moisture of Arlene's climax. She moved her tongue in and out of the woman, lapping her juices, enjoying the result of her actions.

"I've just made the most beautiful dancer in the world come right under my face", she thought. She resisted the urge to reach between her own legs and relieve the built up lust currently residing there.

Sue climbed up to lay next to her catch. She played with her nipples and smiled. "So how did you like your first time with a woman?"

Arlene was still trying to catch her breath. "I think I didn't know what I was missing, and that I wish I knew how to reciprocate."

Long slender fingers moved over Arlene's hand, encircled it, then guided it down between Sue's legs to form small delicate circles. "Not a problem. It's easier than you think." Sue smiled as she manipulated the small hand until Arlene was moving it by herself. Suddenly Arlene rolled on top, pressed her breasts against Sue's and began to kiss her deeply. She could feel the full length of the dancer's body on hers, warm and moist.

"I promise you won't wake up alone. I mean it," whispered Sue between kisses.

They slept well that night. But early in the a.m. Sue awoke to the feeling of lips on her right breast and a hand rubbing between her legs.

In two days Sue returned to her house, bringing Arlene with her for a few days. When Arlene left to return to her family in Idaho and felt very sad that she had to leave. When she was at home, she thought of Sue often, feeling a burning desire to be with her again. She was happy her husband wanted to stay home and work, taking care of the kids and house. Arlene suddenly knew what it was like to desire and want two people in her life. She could not wait until the next Powwow to meet Sue again.

Sue returned to her normal daily routine, taking care of her husband and kids as always. The times early in her life when she had experimented with another girl and her affairs with other women in college were suddenly very vivid in her memory. She had learned that sex with another woman is nothing like sex with a man, it is so tender, gently and explosive she craved it. She loved her husband, but she also enjoyed sex with Arlene so much she was so anxious for the next Powwow

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Julie and Tess Friendship saves a straight wife and her lesbian friend.in Lesbian Sex
The Strip Club A mother and step-daughter venture into a strip club.in Lesbian Sex
Cuddling with My Best Friend Bachelorette party at the lake house.in Lesbian Sex
My First Lesbian Experience Mature married wife has her first lesbian experience.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories